The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

GREYMOOR DESYNCS!

• redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update 25 is the worst patch ever released.
    If this isn't fixed game is completely finished, and I've stayed through the worst of them.

Played and subbed on and off since day one.

Me and my whole guild are unsubbing, this patch has been the nail in the coffin.

I've spent over US$200 since update 25 was released on other games, because this patch is just so bad.
    As have many of my other guildies, and lots more players in general, plus your losing subs like nothing before.
    All of which could or would have been spent on crowns.

Unless this is fixed, say goodbye to millions of dollars.

-Uninstalls-

You will be replaced by casual flower pickers who come for "Skyrim Online"

I want this game to succeed, it truly does have limitless potential, if only not squandered by team who lacks leadership direction and, quite honestly, passion to see this game rise to being the best MMO of all time.

This year's performance focus is laughable. I would love them to prove me wrong, but I don't think it will ever get better.

Considering that this affects overland too and I've seen multiple cases of 'wtf is going on?' in zone chat (because you know, when you suddenly start dying to overland mobs because they can hurt you but you can't do anything for 2-5 seconds as skills won't fire off, you start to notice). I guess for overland this is more in the category of 'nuisance' than 'catastrophe' but i something is a big enough nuisance for long enough it'll cause people to leave and find something less annoying to play.
    The leaving may be less immediately drastic, more a slow drizzle of players and a huge downturn, but that doesn't mean it'll be less impactfull. This needs to be fixed, asap.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update 25 is the worst patch ever released.
    If this isn't fixed game is completely finished, and I've stayed through the worst of them.

Played and subbed on and off since day one.

Me and my whole guild are unsubbing, this patch has been the nail in the coffin.

I've spent over US$200 since update 25 was released on other games, because this patch is just so bad.
    As have many of my other guildies, and lots more players in general, plus your losing subs like nothing before.
    All of which could or would have been spent on crowns.

Unless this is fixed, say goodbye to millions of dollars.

-Uninstalls-

You will be replaced by casual flower pickers who come for "Skyrim Online"

I want this game to succeed, it truly does have limitless potential, if only not squandered by team who lacks leadership direction and, quite honestly, passion to see this game rise to being the best MMO of all time.

This year's performance focus is laughable. I would love them to prove me wrong, but I don't think it will ever get better.

Considering that this affects overland too and I've seen multiple cases of 'wtf is going on?' in zone chat (because you know, when you suddenly start dying to overland mobs because they can hurt you but you can't do anything for 2-5 seconds as skills won't fire off, you start to notice). I guess for overland this is more in the category of 'nuisance' than 'catastrophe' but i something is a big enough nuisance for long enough it'll cause people to leave and find something less annoying to play.
    The leaving may be less immediately drastic, more a slow drizzle of players and a huge downturn, but that doesn't mean it'll be less impactfull. This needs to be fixed, asap.

Eventually it'll be a water fall. I can't see many people putting up with this much longer. I've been through the thick of it since beta, and I just can't any more. Patience has run out, my understanding has worn thin, the camels back has been broken, the coffin has been nailed.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Apologies on the delay with an update - we're currently testing some potential fixes for this issue. Once we're finished testing and the build appears to be stable, we'll include these in the next PC incremental. We'll let you know when that will be published; it could be as early as this week, but it's still TBD at this time.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies on the delay with an update - we're currently testing some potential fixes for this issue. Once we're finished testing and the build appears to be stable, we'll include these in the next PC incremental. We'll let you know when that will be published; it could be as early as this week, but it's still TBD at this time.

THANK you!
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hold off on the thanks, they can have that when the game is fixed, 6 years and counting.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Waynerx8 wrote: »
    Hold off on the thanks, they can have that when the game is fixed, 6 years and counting.

My patience has hit 0. I waited six months for a fix, and it's just gotten worse. I am not detecting any sense of urgency.
    Edited by TheFM on March 10, 2020 1:53PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks are for Gina's update. Not for the fix.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It always seems incorrect to me when they say they are "working on a fix". I would prefer they said undoing the bits we broke.
    As a fix to me seems a though they are piling more code on top of broken code.... which I hope isn't the case :lol:
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I appreciate the response. I wish you had more information than vague hopes and dreams for a fix lol.

But appreciate the effort of communication none the less.
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What about consoles, @ZOS_GinaBruno?
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • FalZhardumDin
    FalZhardumDin
    ✭✭
    Here's one example of the player position desync from last night that I was talking about:

https://clips.twitch.tv/AmazonianFrailTigerSoBayed

There's clearly something broken.

The same thing was happening to us on vSCP last boss (we tried three times and we just gave up with no-death run). We ran to the shield, get into the safe spot and still got one-shotted (PC EU).
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno Thank you for the update. While I think everyone including you would have liked more specific information it is how it is, and it is still much appreciated.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    again, this one has found these issues can be repaired by roll-dodging.

now back to regularly scheduled rage-quitting, yes? :smiley:
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck on a mag class in pvp.
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the update. For me at least, that's what I needed to keep the fire lit, at least in the short term.

The sooner a real fix goes live, the better. I've said it before - I would gladly take 4 hours of server downtime during primetime now than deal with a nearly unplayable game until sometime in the future.

Also, there is no such thing as too frequent when it comes to updates. A lot of people have a lot of time invested; it doesn't take long to send a quick message to let people know where things stand.
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Thanks are for Gina's update. Not for the fix.

Heh, indeed just a handy dandy reminder that Gina is not the one doing the fixing...just the messenger...

Though perhaps we could start a
    Give Gina A Whip fund
    To go in n give extra Motivation pep talks...
    giphy.gif
    Edited by xxthir13enxx on March 10, 2020 8:30PM
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Good luck on a mag class in pvp.

this one did not mean to imply it was a suitable solution, only that it was a solution.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the update. For me at least, that's what I needed to keep the fire lit, at least in the short term.

The sooner a real fix goes live, the better. I've said it before - I would gladly take 4 hours of server downtime during primetime now than deal with a nearly unplayable game until sometime in the future.

Also, there is no such thing as too frequent when it comes to updates. A lot of people have a lot of time invested; it doesn't take long to send a quick message to let people know where things stand.

Bro I'd take a WEEK of server downtime if it meant when it went live it would work properly. I'd take a MONTH if it meant no lag in pvp lol

*sigh* dreaming is depressing.
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyway, we can explain everything that's wrong with this game, we're just talking to a wall, what's the point of going to all this trouble for nothing? It's been years that we've been talking about this and that problem ZOS plays deaf, they just do what they want to the detriment of the players because only the new players interest them, yet the old players have contributed to the games, too...

ZOS should listen and communicate with what they say on THEIR forum and even play their game from time to time to see what's going on in it, not just for a live promo, except when it comes to the wallet, no problem, the ears are wide open ...

I guess we have to wait until there will be more people on the game for them to finally decide to solve the problems that exist since the beginning, but it will be too late since everyone will have deserted!

Let's not forget that there are other headlines to come this year and the future to come.

I love this game but when I see that it's taking this last turn and the ZoS mentality it disgusts me more and more, I frankly don't know how long I'll be able to hold on to it!

Why do you always think about adding content when there's time to solve a problem?

As for the Update 25 on my side, I don't notice any obvious changes except for new problems or existing problems that have already been amplified.

• xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yaaa...pretty sure the major issue is a desync between zos, the dev team and the game
  • carlos424
    carlos424
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    carlos424 wrote: »
    Yes, I have noticed ranged skills not firing, especially force pulse. Been working on MagDk asylum staff build, with new character, doing 4-man dungeons for skill points, etc., and at least a couple of times during each run I’m trying to light attack weave force pulse and end up spamming light attack 3 or 4 times before trying another skill. Oh, and I’m basically in melee range. Also, I’m on xbox and have not yet had the update (tomorrow). I have been parsing like a fiend, as well, and surprisingly have had no issues. It’s mostly in group content.

Be sure to let us know how your weaving improves after this update!

LOL

After the update I have noticed skills not firing while parsing. Have not tried group content yet. Still practicing on magdk, and the two skills that often do not go off are scalding rune and eruption. Did not have this issue before the update.
  • Frilleon
    Frilleon
    ✭✭✭
    I agree 100%
    I was in vBRP recently with my team, we tried it every which way, 2 dps & a healer, 3 dps. Our tank is a shadow breaker, myself and the healer/dps are voice of reason titles and the other dps is an immortal redeemer. We cannot clear vBRP and it’s not because we don’t have the burn or skills. Mechanics crossing over, cleansing portals spawning under netch poison exclusively, dying far outside of aoes, boss mechanics not telegraphing in turn causing important things like bash to not happen. After 3 days of struggling & dying to garbage mechanics and game glitches we decided to wait until the performance improvements & try again, only it’s worse. I’m not sure what kind of wake up call it’s going to take or if y’all at are just gonna chase us all away and then move along yourselves or what @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
    One things for sure, I will not be paying for Greymoor and a lot of my friends & guildies are doing the same.
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khatou wrote: »
    Anyway, we can explain everything that's wrong with this game, we're just talking to a wall, what's the point of going to all this trouble for nothing? It's been years that we've been talking about this and that problem ZOS plays deaf, they just do what they want to the detriment of the players because only the new players interest them, yet the old players have contributed to the games, too...

ZOS should listen and communicate with what they say on THEIR forum and even play their game from time to time to see what's going on in it, not just for a live promo, except when it comes to the wallet, no problem, the ears are wide open ...

I guess we have to wait until there will be more people on the game for them to finally decide to solve the problems that exist since the beginning, but it will be too late since everyone will have deserted!

Let's not forget that there are other headlines to come this year and the future to come.

I love this game but when I see that it's taking this last turn and the ZoS mentality it disgusts me more and more, I frankly don't know how long I'll be able to hold on to it!

Why do you always think about adding content when there's time to solve a problem?

As for the Update 25 on my side, I don't notice any obvious changes except for new problems or existing problems that have already been amplified.

Remember the live promo when they struggled for 2 hours through NORMAL Sunspire? It was shocking to see that the team has no idea how to play the game.

They have defended themselves when being told they are bad by saying they have a few hundred hours in the game, which they don't realize makes them a very casual novice, at best!

The crew I run with could 4 man normal Sunspire in 30 minutes, easily. The dev team is oblivious as to how inexperienced they are in the very game they work on.
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We've removed some comments from this thread that were bashing and inappropriate. Feedback is a very important function of our forums, but we do ask that further posts remain civil and constructive.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_TrishM wrote: »
    Greetings,

We've removed some comments from this thread that were bashing and inappropriate. Feedback is a very important function of our forums, but we do ask that further posts remain civil and constructive.

Thank you for your understanding.

The irony, "feedback is very important" well not really is it, given ESO direction.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Any news on the next patch? I saw that there will be a stream March 13 for the new dungeons. We'd prefer a stream about how you are working on fixing the last patch in all honesty.

*edited -> My bad I didn't see the message posted on March 10*
    Edited by Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo on March 11, 2020 3:31PM
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did some tanking today. 83-95 ping on average. So, blocking takes about 2+ seconds to happen. If it's just 2 seconds or less before the impact, I take full damage from attacks. Animation happens, but the blocking doesn't happen.
    Yikes.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm curious, was sprint and mounting not being cancelled by block intentional?
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm curious, was sprint and mounting not being cancelled by block intentional?

They said in another thread it was intentional.
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the game is fixed I would buy future chapter content.
    If it is unplayable I buy other company's content.
    Simple.
    Not investing in a dead horse!