Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

error 210

KlotePino
KlotePino
✭✭✭
Every time I start the launcher, I get error 210, can't download patch manifest, I reinstalled last night and I could log-in then, but not anymore, this happens every *** time. I'm in rehab and internet here is very slow, so I can't keep reinstalling every time I want to play the game, also I'm on a SSD and removing and reinstalling about 80gigs everytime will significantly hurt the drive, and since this laptop is only a week old I don't want to *** it up this fast, I've been playing the game for years and have been a +member for a long time, I just want to play the game in peace, so please help me out.

Kind regards, KlotePino
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    32vxae3oput5.png
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should directly ask through https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=US or in game to get an answer from ZOS.

Personally, I haven't had this issue myself. But i would suggest two things:

a) try to start the launcher as admin and see if it makes any difference.

b) if that doesn't work and ZOS doesn't provide an answer, directly start the eso64.exe from your program folder. this should at least work until a new update is around...

Maybe there are other things you could do, but i'm not aware of anything else.

Edit: Side note, the servers are currently down for maintenance. Maybe the update servers as well. Can't verify anything as I am currently at work.
    Edited by InvitationNotFound on October 23, 2019 11:39AM
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    You should directly ask through https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=US or in game to get an answer from ZOS.

Personally, I haven't had this issue myself. But i would suggest two things:

a) try to start the launcher as admin and see if it makes any difference.

b) if that doesn't work and ZOS doesn't provide an answer, directly start the eso64.exe from your program folder. this should at least work until a new update is around...

Maybe there are other things you could do, but i'm not aware of anything else.

Edit: Side note, the servers are currently down for maintenance. Maybe the update servers as well. Can't verify anything as I am currently at work.

I feel so ff-ing stupid right now, might be withdrawal, but running in admin mode works:')
    Thanks a lot bro, insightfulled and awesomed your comment<3
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And btw. I guess there is a help page from ZOS regarding this issue (just google for "eso unable to download patch manifest):
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22414/~/what-do-i-do-if-i-get-error-210-patchmanifesterror_downloadfail-when-trying

Maybe this will help.
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    sadly, the servers are updating, so I'll have to install another update on this weak-ass internet soon, but it gives me time to install some of the add-ons I used to use while on pc, again, thanks a lot:)