Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• JonD1231
    JonD1231
    I accidentally deleted a character that had my items. Add me to the list please.
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • krilleyy95
    krilleyy95
    ✭✭
    I doubt this will ever get resolved.. I haven't heard a single word from the support team, after I got added to the list of people to help, and I was one of the first.... sigh :disappointed:
    Options
  • Elunthir
    Elunthir
    The same here. I submit a ticket over a week now. Just get a survey 5 days ago, and no further answers any more.
    Options
  • juggernaut1998
    I have accadently deleted my imperial edition items if u could can you please send some meore messages so i can get them back please.
    Options
  • juggernaut1998
    My beta monkey was also deleted so if u could send me that to please
    Options
  • dj.tdwpslaysub17_ESO
    I have done as many others have and have deleted a character with all my imperial edition items. If at all possible I'd like to get those back.

As for the future, I'm going to be more careful and think before deleting a character.
    Options
  • subpop
    subpop
    So, I accidentally hit "x" and deleted some of my Explorer items (specifically, the Explorer pack pre-order maps) before storing them in the bank - Can someone assist with a restoration of these items? There should be some sort of confirmation dialog for this (especially if mail contains "attachments"...)

Would appreciate some assistance.

Thank you very much!
    Edited by subpop on April 14, 2014 4:50AM
    Options
  • Ryskim
    Ryskim
    ✭✭✭
    I deleted the character accidentally. I didnt know the items would be deleted forever. I somehow wanted to re-create my character and when I was aware of the situation the items were lost.

Add me to the list please.

Oh and as a suggestion, the items should be re-sent to any character in the account if they are deleted. Automatically.
    Options
  • asuitandtyb14_ESO
    asuitandtyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, zenimax my name is Tyler, remember me? I'm still waiting for my beta monkey pet. This is my third post now... I received my explorer pack items, but not my monkey pet back. This has gone on for over two *** weeks now. That means you have less than two weeks to fix this issue or lose any chance of me subscribing. This is beyond ridiculous.
    Options
  • Harkrider
    Harkrider
    ✭✭✭
    1000th.
    Options
  • wispadori
    wispadori
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, I sent over 4 e-mails and still haven't got my items back yet and I was one of the first people who actually got this problem.
    Please, I want my explorer items, my vanity pets, as well as my monkey pet back. :(
    Edited by wispadori on April 14, 2014 1:04PM
    Options
  • Ex0
    Ex0
    This ordeal started on the 30th of March for me and many others.

Over two weeks. Several tickets, several emails, the last one supposedly being escalated days ago and still no solution or word of a solution.

Your support system is completely inadequate, your support staff are incompetent, and at this point I am honestly disgusted.

Its very clear you can not handle even the most basic of issues, one of which should not even exist in the first place. Had it been a bigger issue and one that required more immediate support, its clear you would not be able to deal with it.

You have failed to deliver to me as a customer on every level. You can not provide a supported service, yet expect me to pay for it with my time and money, which I am sure you can agree would be insane from this moment on.

My subscription is cancelled.

Options
  • Chris1655
    Chris1655
    Soul Shriven
    I just accidently deleted a character before banking the Scroll of Mara. Is there a way I can be helped to get it back?
    Options
  • mowind
    mowind
    ✭✭✭
    I still have not received my explorers pack items...the game code has already been redeemed, and a sub activated, but no items.

i contact CS about this issue, but they reissued me my imperial edition items and have ignored me ever since...

+10 unhappy customer.
    Options
  • rekefar
    rekefar
    Soul Shriven
    I would like some help with the rings, that's the only item I deleted.

plz,
    halp
    Edited by rekefar on April 14, 2014 8:10PM
    Options
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    i want mine back i deleted them before the warring msg and customer support said to activate it when at offcial game release lol
    Options
  • Addictive10
    Hi I accidentally deleted my explorer items can you help me please:)
    Options
  • ckelly1230cub18_ESO
    ckelly1230cub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    I deleted a character with my Imperial edition items and would like them restored if possible. Thank you.
    Options
  • Aiowyn
    Aiowyn
    Well I feel pretty dumb reading over these posts now but :( I deleted my monkey and mudcrab pet. I still have my prayer of mara though. Please help!
    Options
  • tordr86b16_ESO
    tordr86b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Zenimax Online.

I've tried to get my Imperial Edition items restored since Early Access. Suffice to say that this is the worst customer support I've been trough. All I'm getting is automated responses from you, please correct this...
    Options
  • Zephyr
    Zephyr
    ✭✭
    Add me to the list aswell please, I deleted most of mine thinking that I could just make a new character and give it back to myself. Opening all those maps take a LOT of bag space for level 2 characters.
    NA Server - Ebonheart Pact - Irisana
    Options
  • Lifell
    Lifell
    I have posted in this thread about a week ago. Still haven't received my items. I deleted my character, contacted support few hours later because it was suggested. They gave an answer I needed to use my retail code to get the items.

I have the Imperial Edition bought digitally over Bethesda store. After some time I found this thread. Said I wanted to be added to the list. Few hours later got a notify under my message saying staff is looking into it.

Got no e-mail and no mail with the items in-game.... I've waited patiently for more than a week. Care to finally give me some feedback about this situation? SOMETHING atleast. I have some doubt if Bethesda or Zenimax are working on this issue.
    Edited by Lifell on April 15, 2014 8:55AM
    Options
  • daveb16_ESO25
    daveb16_ESO25
    Soul Shriven
    Same as everyone else, deleted character on the first day of Early access due after making the wrong class like a muppet, sent ticket in, got several responses saying working on it now solved blah blah. If it will actually help me get my pet back please add me to the list :)
    Options
  • Duckfather
    Duckfather
    ✭✭
    17 days and still waiting!
    Options
  • NANABlackstone
    Still don't have any mail please help!

5lyzwbs6wyku.jpg
    Options
  • Artemesia78
    I have submitted two tickets, and still have yet to hear anything but a generic message that was sent via email. I am guessing it is just not priority. not feeling very optimistic about ever seeing my special items, that's for sure.
    Options
  • Felinus
    Felinus
    Still don't have any mail please help!

5lyzwbs6wyku.jpg

Hello, In your screenshot i do not see your billing info. Am I right, that you have not redeemed your account, by doing that you would have been asked to enter a billing information(selecting how you want to pay for your abo). you have to do that in order to redeem you explorer code with your account. I had the same problem and just redeemed all the codes and selected payment option. then i received the in game mail. Try that if you have not done so.
    Hope this is helpful.

Note: If you dont want an ongoing abo you can delete it after you are registered fully.

Options
  • Viewdoo
    Viewdoo
    Made a character, opened mail, took items, wasn't 100% happy with looks, deleted character, bye bye gift items. Not in the mail on any successive characters made.
    Options
  • Zlorfion
    Zlorfion
    Same mistake - deleted preorder items (with first toon).
    Three tickets, second post on forum. 15 days waiting..
    Could you please help somehow?
    Options
  • LordGregory
    LordGregory
    Soul Shriven
    I accidentally deleted my character that had all my treasure maps on him (there are just too many to use valuable bank space on. =) I had only used the stonefalls map.
    The Void Walkers
    ALL THAT LIVES IS BORN TO DIE
    Options