Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• Icefade
    Icefade
    Hi there, I accidentally lost all my 'Imperial Early access Items' when i deleted my character to re-roll on my friends faction today. This is the first time I've contacted the Customer Support Team about this.
  • darknenikohb16_ESO
    Add me to the list as well please. I send 4 mails and still waiting.
  • PhenomMasaki
    Is anyone actually looking into this?

48hrs and I have not received a response?
  • scruffycavetroll
    scruffycavetroll
    ✭✭✭
    so i just got off the phone with ESO support...YES THERE IS A PHONE NUMBER!!

they asked for my email address and said the items would be restored by the end of the day today. the woman was very nice, but i really hope this gets resolved, or i'll be forced to call CHASE and make the decision to dispute. she really only asked for my email, didn't verify anything, that was somewhat strange, but hey, I'll see what happens.
    Edited by scruffycavetroll on April 10, 2014 4:30PM
  • PhenomMasaki
    i'll be forced to call CHASE and make the decision to dispute.

Enough said, right there with you. Shame is the game is amazing (bugs and all) but there is zero customer service happening.
  • Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to Vimbai I got all my items back. Thank you! :smile:
    ~ ♥ ~
  • WayneWolf245
    Its been about 5 days since you said you would help and ill ive gotten is an email asking about how my customer support experience is going when you havent even fixed the problem. Ive lost all my pre-order items and would really like them back
  • WrayWray
    WrayWray
    I sent in a ticket the other day but haven't heard back or gotten the items yet. I'm missing the two pets but haven't claimed the scroll from the mail yet, so I'm fine on that.
  • przemekb16_ESO
    Hi,

Like an idiot deleted my character before knowing about this bank thing. All my Imperial edition items are gone except for the Pledge of Mara which I did not get a chance to use yet.

Please put items back. Thanks.
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • PhenomMasaki
    I'm sorry to keep asking, but is there anything more I need to do than to respond to the email I received 48hrs ago or just sit tight, no ones saying, no one contacts or replies to tickets for this long, really?
  • djk213
    djk213
    I posted a comment per direction to have my issue solved. That was a week ago and i have not been helped. Attached is my comment repeated. If this is not resolved i will not be subscribing to this game past the first 30 days.

"I have deleted my first character that had the bonuses in its inventory. I had put in a ticket explaining the situation that very day. I just received a response and it appears the support person did not even read my message.
    Please resolve this issue for me. I would like the bonuses I was entitled to for pre purchasing your product and participating in your beta.

Question Reference # 140330-022996 (no it is not "solved") "
  • djk213
    djk213
    FIX MY ISSUE!!!! this was posted over a week ago! I have heard nothing back! If this is not resolved in the next 48 hours I will dispute my transaction with ESO and never play your game again. And I will tell every gamer I meet to avoid your game.

"I have deleted my first character that had the bonuses in its inventory. I had put in a ticket explaining the situation that very day. I just received a response and it appears the support person did not even read my message.
    Please resolve this issue for me. I would like the bonuses I was entitled to for pre purchasing your product and participating in your beta.

Question Reference # 140330-022996 (no it is not "solved") "
  • Demeos
    Demeos
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for my monkey... :'(
  • Osses
    Osses
    Add me too, I lost everything when I deleted my toon. Didnt know the imperial edition items is just for 1 toon, you would think it would be for all the toon you make.
  • Artemesia78
    I have submitted a ticket, but it also says if you dont hear from me you consider the issue resolved. I accidentally deleted my items right when I started playing and have not seem anything from it yet. I hope this gets resolved.
  • Duckfather
    Duckfather
    ✭✭
    Still waiting. 12 days and counting...
  • scruffycavetroll
    scruffycavetroll
    ✭✭✭
    i'll be forced to call CHASE and make the decision to dispute.

Enough said, right there with you. Shame is the game is amazing (bugs and all) but there is zero customer service happening.

the good news is that phone call DID resolve the problem. so no calls to the bank for me at this point, which makes me happy, i didn't want it to come to that point...really.

Call Gamestop, get the # for Zenimax, call them and they will give you a 301 phone # for ESO tech, it's not toll free, but they'll answer, and fix within minutes...at least they did with me. Wish i did that on day 1.
  • PaullieeTV
    I deleted mine by mistake too, I feel like such a idiot!
  • Examinedhunter_ESO
    I deleted my character that had all my Early Access items and would like them back please.
  • Mithe
    Mithe
    ✭✭✭
    Submitted a ticket, phoned support because the ticket wasnt passed on to the right people and would never have been resolved..

Two weeks later and still nothing....

Why does it take so long to resend items...?
    Edited by Mithe on April 12, 2014 7:27AM
    Mithe-VR14 NB
    Apantos-Vr5 Templar
    Ashix Flamereave - DK levelling to 50 before lvl cap drop
    Apantos Mithe- Sorc levelling to 50 before lvl cap drop
  • Mithe
    Mithe
    ✭✭✭
    We will return the items to the players that accidentally deleted them and contacted us by replying to this thread, or by submitting a ticket from the support page.

Two weeks and still not been sent the items. Any idea how long this will take? nothing seems to be happening..

Mithe-VR14 NB
    Apantos-Vr5 Templar
    Ashix Flamereave - DK levelling to 50 before lvl cap drop
    Apantos Mithe- Sorc levelling to 50 before lvl cap drop
  • TheMiga
    TheMiga
    I also deleted my first character and lost my items.
  • Klez
    Klez
    I deleted my pre-order items by accident. :(
  • tiriusavarao
    tiriusavarao
    ✭✭✭
    I deleted mine along with a character too; have not sent a ticket yet. It would be nice if there was an ingame way to obtain the items again, say through an NPC contact. That way, you could reclaim lost bonus items without having to go to support.
  • lehereseb17_ESO
    Hello. After 2 weeks of waiting, still not have my items back. Please send them to me. Ticket number 140330-020944 and 140330-021812. Thank You.
  • AubreyPlaza
    i sent in a ticket and got a response that didn't help at all so i figured this might be more effective. i deleted my stuff on day one of early access :(
    thanks
  • Sparky617
    Sparky617
    ✭✭✭
    The part that frustrates me, is that I claimed them all on one character, now none of my new characters can get the Coldharbor treasure. Also, the "cases" that hold the maps can not be deposited into the bank. I can open them and deposit them into the bank and have access to them from any character, but that takes up an insane number of inventory slots. I don't get why the imperial/collectors items aren't mailed to every character that we create. AND why dont we have one character bank and one shared bank?
  • turk_ESO
    turk_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Lost everything but the ugly monkey when I deleted my first character. I thought the problem was that I renamed my second character the same name as the first.
  • SpasticSpringbok
    When I first started the game, In early access (digital purchase) i had been given a vanity pet, some weird little pet and the maps. I accidentally deleted that character. This happened before anyone decided to tell us, do not delete the character that has the early access items..So i have been playing the game - missing my little pet and have not been doing the treasure maps - obviously..
    Now i found this post and hopefully, I can get my pet and my maps back again??

May i please be put on this list as well? I miss my little pet!!
    Edited by SpasticSpringbok on April 13, 2014 5:02AM
  • Vaire
    Vaire
    Thanks to everyone who helped; my issue has now been resolved by customer service. I wanted to comment here because I don't want to be someone who only complains, and I provided positive feedback in the survey as well.

Those of you who are still waiting, make sure your ticket is "Status: Waiting" and hang in there. I noticed that my first ticket that received the "apply your game code" message had a "Status: Solved" note at the bottom, and customer service had stopped responding to inquiries on that ticket.

I filed a new ticket and my items were restored within two days. I was careful to reiterate the issue in all communication on the second ticket, and to specify that I had applied the game code and received the items before I accidentally deleted. There seem to be some reps who don't understand this issue, but there are some who do and they will get you sorted.