Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• kirilisab16_ESO
    I deleted my character in order to reuse her name, not realizing I would lose all the items. It would be great if they could be restored... thanks!

I see the We have contacted Custom support team message on my original request of April 3, but nothing has actually been done... this was 13 days ago!

We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • ArxusCro
    ArxusCro
    Hello

I have the same problem as the other guys, I deleted my explorers pack items with the first char i made who i also deleted so, can you pls help me with that so I can get my items back.

Thank you!
    Options
  • witnezzb16_ESO
    witnezzb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have the issue, deleted character with all the maps
    Options
  • Bloodwiser
    Hello! I also deleted my character that had the items and you guys restored some of the items but I didnt get my imperial edition items, I only got the maps and pet scuttler and pet imgakin but missing the other pets and pledge of mara. Character name is Bloodwiser. Thank you!
    Options
  • konevmzh
    konevmzh
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I accidentally deleted a character that had Ring of Mara and beta monkey.
    Please recover these items.

Thanks.
    Options
  • Lostsoul87
    Hi.
    I got the Imperial Edition and I was stupid enogh to delete my first caracter with all the items that i got from it. I have lookt around my other caracters and the the bonus items that came with the Imperial Edition are all goon and nowhere to be found.
    Please help me get them back.
    Options
  • rafaelmqueiroz
    Add me to the list please. I lost my items.
    Options
  • Swaggr0
    Swaggr0
    May I please be added to the list? I accidentally deleted my items on the first day of early access, i've put in a few tickets that all say solved on them. Would be appreciated if I could get these items back..
    Options
  • NANABlackstone
    Sorry, have to send it again.
    I lost all the items.

75tgno5ok7zn.jpg
    Edited by NANABlackstone on April 17, 2014 3:43PM
    Options
  • scarawen
    scarawen
    Soul Shriven
    I hate to add to the party here, but I also deleted my first character and lost my items. Is it too late to get them restored?
    Options
  • zeffir.babylonb16_ESO
    I hold my hands up high, didn't know how the whole bank think works and lost them too
    Options
  • Duckfather
    Duckfather
    ✭✭
    20 days and counting. Despite two tickets and allegedly being forwarded to CS twice on this thread. Still nothing :(
    Options
  • zeozonb16_ESO
    I too accidentially deleted my first character with all the exclusive items:-( I bought the physical edition. Please help!
    Options
  • FGroebnerb16_ESO
    It would have been pretty easy to create a shop where you can rebuy most of these items (if not all) for 1g like the horse. Would fix the problem now and in the future and prevent a lot of frustration and work that has to be done.

I waited now for 20 days and not a single item.
    Edited by FGroebnerb16_ESO on April 18, 2014 12:46PM
    Options
  • Artemesia78
    Same here and nothing in return for 2 wks
    Options
  • asuitandtyb14_ESO
    asuitandtyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, zenimax my name is Tyler, remember me? I'm still waiting for my beta monkey pet. This is my third post now... I received my explorer pack items, but not my monkey pet back. This has gone on for over two *** weeks now. That means you have less than two weeks to fix this issue or lose any chance of me subscribing. This is beyond ridiculous.

Hey guys it's me again, another Friday and no beta monkey pet returned. It's been nearly three weeks now for a problem that should never have existed. At this point I am not re-subbing, you have lost me as a customer.

Options
  • matti.sievaneneb17_ESO
    I'm still waiting for answer to the ticket i made instantly(~2hrs after 5 days early acces launch) after i noticed i created the character i wanted to wrong alliance and then deleted the character after i redeemed the items to it.

So thought that it's been long enough since i posted that ticket in-game to post to this thread.
    Options
  • Yada91
    Yada91
    I also lost my items by deleting my original character.Please may you return these to me. I lost the 2 pets, Ring of Mara and the treasure maps. I did send in a ticket but I've not had an adequate response.Thanks.
    Options
  • Courage
    Courage
    ✭✭
    Hello! I also have had my beta pet deleted along with my pre-order items gone from my characters after deleting my main one. Thanks!
    Options
  • Yada91
    Yada91
    Yada91 wrote: »
    I also lost my items by deleting my original character.Please may you return these to me. I lost the 2 pets, Ring of Mara and the treasure maps. I did send in a ticket but I've not had an adequate response.Thanks.

This has now been fixed.
    Options
  • hullokevin
    I accidentally deleted my Imgakin Vanity Pet and Nibenay Mudcrab along with my character.
    Options
  • Snergins
    Snergins
    I accidentally deleted my character with the imperial edition items as well.
    Options
  • scarawen
    scarawen
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks to the support team. I got my items in the mail today.
    Options
  • serenitivesilenceneb18_ESO
    By mistake I deleted all items I got from Explorer's Pack. Please help!
    Options
  • deeday
    deeday
    Ugh.. I also just realized I deleted a low level character that had all my bonus treasure maps. Please add me to the list.
    Options
  • lrhutchis
    lrhutchis
    I first submitted a request on March 30th to have my digital items restored after deleting a character I didn't want. After hearing back that it was being looked into and then later receiving an email that if the company didn't hear back from me within 5 days, they'd assume the issue was resolved, I put in another submission stating that my items were not yet restored and that the issue was not resolved.

I have heard nothing in the last few weeks. It has been nearly a month, but not one of my missing items (in my case, just the treasure maps and the scuttler pet, I had left the others in the mailbox at the time I deleted the character) have been returned.

It is extremely frustrating to not receive an update, at the very least. I know some other people have had their items returned to them and I'd really like to know what they did right and what I must have done incorrectly.

I should add my husband submitted a request the same day, lost all of his items, and hasn't had a single item restored either. Nor has he heard back about them in a couple of weeks.

The company responds readily to bug reports (I've put in a couple about a couple of quests and an email was sent in response to all of them within 24 hours) and spammer reports (I've put in several reports about goldsellers who have sent me mail). Why is there a lack of communication with regards to the digital items?
    Options
  • jagjupiter4
    I also deleted my first character with the extra items. Please help me retrieve them I'd really appreciate it.
    Options
  • meirj
    meirj
    add me to the list too please,iv'e also lost my items,i still have in my mail
    some unopened items i can claim (ring of mara and pets),i havent used them yet.what i did lost (and missed) is all the treasure maps that iv'e lost with my
    deleted character.
    Options
  • Jalani
    Jalani
    Yenu wrote: »
    Uh Michelle,

the treasure maps are bound to character and can't be deposited in the bank.

How do we pass them to the other alliances?

I can't mail them to other characters either as the mailing system won't allow sending to other characters on the same account.

Are you sure? if i recall correctly the "map packs" are bound to the character bu t note the actual maps inside.
    but I might be wrong, but think this was the case for me, can't check now though since it's maintenance

Options
  • stew73cub18_ESO
    I too have deleted my character and lost the items, please return them to me.
    Thanks
    Options