Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• Stallord
    Stallord
    I lost my treasure maps but i dont recall that i removed them from my mail box. I have the explorer pack mail but there is nothing attached in there. :'(
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • PreyAlone
    PreyAlone
    Just wanted to say that you WILL be sorted. It took a week for me to get my items back but the upshot is they fixed the issue.
  • 1111scornneb18_ESO
    when will we get our items back ?
    i deleted my first char after 30 minutes at 30.3 cause i joined the wrong alliance and delete my items with it.
    and i was stressed cause i cant zoom in charcreation

do i realy need a post here to get help ? i allready have done 2 tickets with no real answer for this
    Edited by 1111scornneb18_ESO on April 7, 2014 3:25PM
  • Twistedmind
    Twistedmind
    ✭✭
    they are fixing things, I got my items back yesterday evening. Support contacted me while playing and sorted things out. B)

Egypt and Antarctica kills off more investigators each year than cancer does.
    Old Call of Cthulhu fact.
  • Chronoalvein
    Hey, Hi... Pls add me to this list! I deleted all my items with my 1st char. :(
  • Ex0
    Ex0
    8 days and counting, and still just one reply email that was nothing to do with my issue.

Had fun filling out the customer service survey though, im sure you can imagine how impressed I am...
  • GruntledDave
    Still have not got my items back. Deleted them back on the first day of early access. Nothing but weird stock response emails from customer support. Is there some other way to escalate this?
  • Inhimilis
    Inhimilis
    Add me to the list, accidentally deleted my first character because I tough the mailbox was shared.
  • Zetsurin
    Zetsurin
    I need to be added to the list. I deleted the character that had my maps, not know knowing that character had my maps. I have have the pets and the ring of Mara still though.
  • ShadowWolfe2030
    Add me to the list please
  • otakami
    otakami
    I still haven't got my maps + pet from the explorer pack yet :(
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    I lost my monkey and pledge od mara :( help
  • Bloodwiser
    Hello, I sent a ticket couple days ago about how i needed to restore my preorder items since i deleted my character that had them, you guys restored them for me but I didnt get back i think 2 of the pets the crab and 1 other and I didnt get the scroll of mara? I bought the Imperial version so get those items back also. Thanks
  • thefreezingvoid
    Sent an email on the the Mar 30th, after deleting my first character, due to having chose the wrong alliance by accident and losing all my items. Got a response that they would send my ticket to the appropriate team.

On Apr 2nd I sent another ticket since I had not gotten a response back, and just got a stock response, telling me to redeem my codes, sent a reply pointing out that my issue was not a redeeming issue. Still have not received any word back.

Just created a new ticket. Not impressed with the customer service thus far. The irritating part, is the responses keep saying "Solved". THE ISSUE HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED! Until i get the items back, the issue is not "Solved"
    Edited by thefreezingvoid on April 7, 2014 7:53PM
  • SeventhCelestial
    So I deleted my character I made not thinking about my stuff and no longer have them.
    Seventh Celestial ~ AD VR16 STAM TEMPLAR
    Niela Foxmantle ~ AD VR9 STAM NIGHTBLADE
    Solö ~ AD VR5 MAGIC NIGHTBLADE
    Vala Ogrebrew ~ AD lvl45 STAM SORC
  • RazzyT
    RazzyT
    Add me to this list please. I didn't delete my character or remove the attachments from my email, but when I logged on tonight, only the 'pledge of mara' was still attached to the exclusive digital content email, which I have now removed and placed in the bank.
  • galoot
    galoot
    I still haven't got my mail for the Explorer items and I still have the first character I made - do I need to raise a ticket?
  • linus.dahlinb16_ESO
    I received the choose faction bonus but didnt get the pet or the maps in my mailbox.
  • thefreezingvoid
    Got response to ticket from the ticket I sent today regarding this ongoing issue, and I was told to redeem my codes again. However it won't let me, because I already claimed the codes.

WTF
  • Cannibilly
    Cannibilly
    Soul Shriven
    Got response to ticket from the ticket I sent today regarding this ongoing issue, and I was told to redeem my codes again. However it won't let me, because I already claimed the codes.

WTF

Im in the same boat. but even better is they never sent me a code. I got a digital copy to my account.
  • Zeaks
    Zeaks
    I deleted my first character and lost the rings of Mira only, my pets and maps are in the bank though, didn't know about this issue at the time. I put a ticket in, they sent me a reply saying I had to put them in the bank, i guess my ticket was misunderstood.
  • Intraket
    Intraket
    Add me to the list please. I bought the upgrade took the items on a alt then realized i selected the wrong race for racials deleted and then found out i couldnt get them on a diff char.
  • masonsims92_ESO
    This happened to me, deleted a character due to making it in the wrong faction, oops.
  • Absinthe
    Absinthe
    ✭✭✭
    Add me to the list please.
  • Dotanrun
    Dotanrun
    please help, I have sent a ticket (#140403-040992) to get my items back.
    Received an email stating it has been solved, but still no items.
  • GuilhermeRocha
    I actually lost everything.The mudcrab, the Ingakin, the Pledge of Mara, the scuttler and my tresure maps. Help, please...
  • aquarium_drinker
    I did this. Thanks for the post here.
  • bror.havarb16_ESO
    Hello.

I sent a message to support a few days ago about my items being lost. What I got in return was just general information about the in-game bonuses. I kind of got disheartened by that and kind of gave up getting the items back. Seeing how many have actually had their issues addressed here, I might as well give it a shot.

My issue was that once the servers went live I created a large amount of nameholders. I had to go off for a few hours, so I just quickly logged in to run around a bit. Once I got back I deleted the character to go through the character creation properly with the name I wanted. The thought that the items might be deleted didn't even hit me. Stupid of me of course, but the issue remains.

The question reference I had was: 140401-030033

Anything that can be done is much appreciated.
    Cheers.
  • dezikimnub18_ESO
    I just wanted to say that in the end, I got all my stuff back, including my beta monkey. My only advice is just keep letting them know your issue isnt resolved. Good luck.
  • Dmialtar
    Dmialtar
    Please add me to this list! I deleted all items with my 1st char
    I try to contact customer support (140408-007090) , but still no answer...
    Edited by Dmialtar on April 8, 2014 7:07AM