The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• Marcius189
    Greetings,

I got this issue sadly, can you please help me? thanks.
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still don't have my treasure maps. Halp.
    Options
  • Artemesia78
    Mine have been gone since 1st day of early acess and i still havent received my items after contacting ZOS! :(
    Options
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine have been gone since 1st day of early acess and i still havent received my items after contacting ZOS! :(

I'm in the same boat as you. I've had a few canned responses and a promise that it's been "passed on to another department". I contacted them on the 16th to ask for the issue to be escalated and they're not responded since.

If anyone from Zenimax sees this and wants to light a fire under someone's backside the reference number is 140404-052410.
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
    Options
  • Artemesia78
    My ref number is 140331-000479 my status has been at waiting for weeks now and no reply. Any word would be greatly appreciated.
    Options
  • zinoviy22b14_ESO
    zinoviy22b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZoS, I wonder if you can implement a special vendor like you guys have with the imperial horse that allows players with accounts that were flagged to buy the pets again with one gold.
    Options
  • asuitandtyb14_ESO
    asuitandtyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, zenimax my name is Tyler, remember me? I'm still waiting for my beta monkey pet. This is my third post now... I received my explorer pack items, but not my monkey pet back. This has gone on for over two *** weeks now. That means you have less than two weeks to fix this issue or lose any chance of me subscribing. This is beyond ridiculous.

Hey guys it's me again, another Friday and no beta monkey pet returned. It's been nearly three weeks now for a problem that should never have existed. At this point I am not re-subbing, you have lost me as a customer.

Me again, still waiting for my monkey.
    Options
  • Citrina
    Citrina
    Seems I am not alone in this regard.

I have ticket #140331-080790 which I have had open since the early access. 3 times the ESO support people have said they have resolved the issue. The last one 8 days ago asked a bunch of account questions assuming they were verifying my account and assuring me the items would be delivered and still have not.

This is getting so frustrating.
    Options
  • Khami
    Khami
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is ridiculous, I put in a ticket early afternoon on 30 March. I received a reply about it a few hours later. I've sent in two more tickets since. When are we getting our stuff back?

The bank reset bug actually gave those people back their items every time they got it with it, but you can't replace what was accidentally deleted when we didn't even know we needed to put those items into the bank?

When isn't too much to ask? Here is my ticket number: 140330-027342
    Options
  • Raynn
    Raynn
    Soul Shriven
    Deleted mine on first day like a ***. Opened a ticket shortly after. Still no response.
    Options
  • asuitandtyb14_ESO
    asuitandtyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to hit them where it hurts. No one re-sub until we get our items, and then some for our stress.

This is beyond ridiculous. These items should be sent to every character, things like monkey pets and treasure maps are not so game breaking that they cannot be sent to any character made, if they are that worried they should character bound them. I should not have to wait nearly a month now to try and get my items.
    Edited by asuitandtyb14_ESO on April 21, 2014 10:10PM
    Options
  • Duckfather
    Duckfather
    ✭✭
    Day 24 and counting...

I submitted a further in game ticket 4 days ago and received a response similar to others mentioned here (asking for account verification details), to which I responded. Still no Explorers pack or any further contact. the last ticket was 140419-061303.
    Options
  • Aanne
    Aanne
    Soul Shriven
    I also deleted my first character without realizing I would lose the crab and the rings. Thanks.
    Options
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello? Customer Support isn't even emailing me back at all. Need help.
    Options
  • Malachi
    Malachi
    Mine were accidentally deleted as well. The scuttler, mudcrab, and monkey from beta. As well as the treasure maps.
    Options
  • deviantelf
    deviantelf
    Soul Shriven
    Sadly I also deleted my first character with my Imgakin.

Thanks in advance.
    Options
  • nocturnalnb14_ESO
    nocturnalnb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I accidentally deleted my beta monkey pet. Appreciate any help.
    Options
  • Duckfather
    Duckfather
    ✭✭
    Day 26 and still no Explorers Pack. Or any further contact. In game or out. I get the feeling I may have contracted leprosy from somewhere! :-P
    Options
  • cricripetitb16_ESO
    This a joke.

I have responded to so many tickets and yet no one is helping and also not responding to our responses. I have been told the code will be resend BUT NOTHING IN 24 days. Instead I get joke around by them telling OHH were sending to the mage guild OUHHHH but yet no help has been showen. Now I don't know their support feels like these people do not want to work or want to help people.

Im sick tired of them joking around stuff that has been advertised at a certain price with certain ITEMS. it has 3 weeks and yet the full package wasent even YET delivered. You are selling a delux edition without the items included and showed on the store page.

Either help me or either just sit there and transfer the ticket again to someone and let it in a dumpster again.

Options
  • Duckfather
    Duckfather
    ✭✭
    Day 27 : Tried copious amounts of alcohol to cure the leprosy. Didn't work and still no Explorers Pack or further contact. Maybe I didn't drink enough?
    Options
  • Courage
    Courage
    ✭✭
    Hello, I am still missing my early access items along with my two pets. The beta monkey and scuttler pet. My eso ID is Courage. Please resolve this!
    Options
  • Balak
    Balak
    Soul Shriven
    My ref 140331-004362 have been waiting for weeks now and no reply. Any update welcome. Thanks
    Options
  • RMK75
    RMK75
    I have this issue.
    It would be nice to be able to get all my bonus content back. If you are able to do so that would be awesome and greatly appreciated.
    Options
  • Gyorai
    Gyorai
    Deleted my starter character with my Imgakin. Had no idea I was only going to receive that letter once.
    Please, and thank you guys.
    Options
  • tordr86b16_ESO
    tordr86b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still nothing despite the fact CS was contacted here...
    Options
  • RandomGuardian
    RandomGuardian
    Soul Shriven
    I deleted a character while they had the mudcrab, not my finest moment but I could use a replacement.
    Options
  • Dakforest
    Dakforest
    I deleted my first character due to issues with the character creation system at the time. I had already redeemed my items, and lost all of them. I had both the pre order and the beta testing special items. When I try to reenter my digital code, it only comes up as already redeemed, and doesn't restore the items.
    Options
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Made ANOTHER TICKET about not having my treasure maps. Can someone help please, they're not even bothering to reply to me, and I paid for this stuff.

Reference code is: 140427-081378
    Edited by babylon on April 28, 2014 1:14AM
    Options
  • Ryphan
    Ryphan
    I deleted all my items. can you make a ticket for me?
    Options
  • Duckfather
    Duckfather
    ✭✭
    I think congratulations are in order : we've reached day 30 and still no Explorers pack.

I think this is some form of record :wink:
    Options