Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• RazGriz
    RazGriz
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. Im having a rather irritating screw up here. I accidentally deleted the Urns holding the pre-order bonus maps inside. I now only realized (after talking to my friend) what they really are and that you have to right click them to open. I though they were some trinkets in the game. So i deleted them thinking they are junk. Is their a way i can get those back or am i "doomed" to never find my awesome treasure?

I would appreciate any feed back on this matter. Thank you.
  • ludvique
    ludvique
    Soul Shriven
    I have accidentally deleted the extra content that came with the digital Imperial version, which I bought during the BETA-testing period. I still have the monkey and most of the maps, but the other pets (a lizard and two types of crabs) were accidentally deleted due to me too rashly deleting other characters that held these. Please help. I have sent a ticket about this in the game, but has received no feedback that in any way tells me what is going to happen with this specific matter.
    "Oh, let me guess: someone stole your sweetroll?"
    B)
  • Zlorfion
    Zlorfion
    Same there... Deleted first character, posted two tickets... Waiting more than week... No items restored yet
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • RachCiach
    RachCiach
    Edit: Nevermind. I got my key from the shop now.
    Edited by RachCiach on April 8, 2014 4:07PM
  • Makodus
    Makodus
    Soul Shriven
    My scuttler and crab were in my bank. When the early access ended 20 slots were randomly deleted from my bank. A few of the overflow items were sent to my inventory and the rest... vanished. Including my pets.

I contacted customer service (/help) last night (4am GMT) and within 10 minutes I had received my lost pets:

jmquhacctmgm.jpg

The bank slots, however, remain a mystery.
  • Unsanctioned
    Unsanctioned
    Soul Shriven
    I submitted a ticket on 4-03 after having deleted all my items from both explorers pack(all the maps) and the imperial edition. I literally had the character ten minutes and wanted to change alliances. I didn't realize these bonuses were one character only. This is the response I received.

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 120 days.

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!
    Subject
    I just started playing and realized i chose the wrong alliance, so i remade my character.

Response By Email (Kenzie) (04/03/2014 08:36 PM)
    Greetings Elder Scrolls fan!
    For purchases from certain retailers, some digital perks and bonus items will not be available until a game key has been applied to the customer's account. This means customers may have received some of the digital perks and bonus items, such as the ability to play any race in any alliance, but not all of the expected items.

Items Affected:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps

The remaining pre-order bonus items will be received when customers enter the game key provided by your retailer starting on April 3rd.
    1. Locate the game code, not the early access code, in the retail box (or sent in an email in the case of a "download only" purchase)
    2. Log into http://account.elderscrollsonline.com
    3. Click Account Summary
    4. Click Redeem Code
    5. Enter the Game Code
    6. Apply the game key
    7. Log into the game and check the in-game mail to verify the pre-order bonus items

If this process does not resolve the problem with missing items, please let us know, so we can resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
    Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Question Reference # 140403-048200
    Date Created: 04/03/2014 08:07 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/03/2014 08:36 PM

I sent response and have heard nothing since. I submitted another ticket and haven't received a response to that either. Please help.
  • dursle
    dursle
    i accidently lost my beta monkey pet when i deleted my character to start a new one in another alliance, same name. i forgot to put the pet in a bank and now it's lost. i sent an customer support mail but haven't got any answers yet
    Edited by dursle on April 8, 2014 9:25PM
  • llamrei
    llamrei
    I to have deleted the char with all my stuff on it. I thought you would get the items 1 per char you make like most games but apparently not. I need to get mine recovered
  • PhenomMasaki
    I deleted them, didn't know any better sorry, it wasn't clear in the mail that it would only be sent once (or I really didn't see it)

How do I get my items back then? How Long will it take?

Oh and I never got it all to begin with. Only received the pet crab and one other thing but not the rings

This is the Imperial Edition
    Edited by PhenomMasaki on April 8, 2014 9:13PM
  • Bashel
    Bashel
    Soul Shriven
    Add me to the list as well please. I made a character, redeemed the items, then deleted the character and lost the items. Please help me restore the Mara Ring and Monkey pet please.

I had submitted a couple tickets previously, and the person who replied clearly did not understand or even read my message. They replied regarding errors with Scuttler and Mudcrab pets, as well as other part of the Explorer bonus, which I did not even mention. I stated very clearly what my error was regarding Mara and Monkey items, and yet I recieved a completely irrelevant "solution" which was obviously of no help. That's a worrying level or customer service detail.
  • EverythingDies89
    Many of the player base has deleted their IMP/Explorer's pack stuff by accident. Here's a suggestion Zenimax, MAKE THEM ACCOUNT WIDE!!! not just one toon!
  • DarkKnightRW
    Just thought i would mention yet again that i have not recevied my items back after deleting them on first day of early access. Please don't send a e-mail telling me give my account info or telling me to enter my retail code(I clearly stated i pre-ordered the digital imperial edition) I am very frustrated with how customer support gives me the run-around instead of just sending me my items. Seriously thinking of cancelling my subscription.
  • interesting
    Please man, i deleted my first character, and i cant get the itens now! :neutral_face: please help!!
  • Silverose0
    Silverose0
    Soul Shriven
    The Pledge of Mara and the treasure maps are bound to the character who opened the mail. I can't deposit them to the bank for transfer to another character.
  • PhenomMasaki
    So what's the deal, I though we were supposed to post so someone could contact us?

Am I supposed to file a ticket, what is going on?

"and you have not previously sent a ticket in to our Customer Support Team about it, please reply in this thread. We will create a ticket for you so that they can further help with this issue."

So?
    Edited by PhenomMasaki on April 9, 2014 4:17AM
  • ced
    ced
    ✭✭
    hi guys, i deleted my first character and re-rolled due to the zoom bug in character creation but lost my treasure maps. i had transferred the pets and mara stuff but assumed the treasure maps would be on all newly rolled characters. if you could open a ticket for the maps that would be great.
  • tritony
    tritony
    Got items back tonight.
    Ticket No. 140330-021212

Thank you.
    Edited by tritony on April 9, 2014 9:56AM
  • ludvique
    ludvique
    Soul Shriven
    ludvique wrote: »
    I have accidentally deleted the extra content that came with the digital Imperial version, which I bought during the BETA-testing period. I still have the monkey and most of the maps, but the other pets (a lizard and two types of crabs) were accidentally deleted due to me too rashly deleting other characters that held these. Please help. I have sent a ticket about this in the game, but has received no feedback that in any way tells me what is going to happen with this specific matter.

After contacting support on this page I got a specific response (just now). Hopefully this will mean the problem will be solved within reasonable time. I remain optimistic about this. :smile:
    "Oh, let me guess: someone stole your sweetroll?"
    B)
  • asuitandtyb14_ESO
    asuitandtyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally received my explorer pack items, but I never got my beta monkey reimbursed to me.
  • Vinicin
    Vinicin
    I have this issue!
  • Evenio
    Evenio
    Confirming i have lost my Ring of Mara due to this.

Make the extra content account wide, like every other MMO.

It's silly it's bound to just 1 character.
  • TheSoundofDrums
    Hello,
    I hadn't quite realized that the treasure maps were still on one of my characters and I deleted the character, so now I'm missing the treasure maps. If you could please try to restore them for me? I'd be incredibly grateful. :)
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok guys i just got my stuff back and i know the secret. You have to wait untill a customer support person asnwers your ticket in game. The emails will never get you items returned, so make sure you speak to them in game. I sent like 5 emails and all you get is automated messages. The real people will help you like they did me.
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • spyritwind
    Waiting for a rep to come on live doesn't seem to be an option at this moment, or any more at all. Submitted a ticket over a week ago; still no maps.
  • scruffycavetroll
    scruffycavetroll
    ✭✭✭
    140405-014312 been open since the early access when this happened, been waiting since. replied to customer service the other day with my

DoB
    toon i want the items restored to
    plus whatever other info they asked for

still waiting

the resolution to this is what will determine whether or not i sub.
    Edited by scruffycavetroll on April 9, 2014 4:32PM
  • zatherith_ESO
    I sent in a ticket under Technical Issues, but I am responding on here as well. I realized I was the wrong faction and deleted my character to make a new one with the same name. I lost all of my imperial, beta, and early access items.
  • PhenomMasaki
    Open your own ticket and do not rely on this thread. I got a completely unrelated response to the ticket opened through this thread.

Been 24hrs, giving them 48hrs more

I realize how busy things are but service is what you are charging for and since I'm not getting service...
  • ahampelb14_ESO
    I tried to open a case "Question Reference # 140330-010891" but got some generic message

Greetings Elder Scrolls fan!

For purchases from certain retailers, some digital perks and bonus items will not be available until a game key has been applied to the customer's account. This means customers may have received some of the digital perks and bonus items, such as the ability to play any race in any alliance, but not all of the expected items.

Items Affected:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps

The remaining pre-order bonus items will be received when customers enter the game key provided by your retailer starting on April 3rd.
    1. Locate the game code, not the early access code, in the retail box (or sent in an email in the case of a "download only" purchase)
    2. Log into http://account.elderscrollsonline.com
    3. Click Account Summary
    4. Click Redeem Code
    5. Enter the Game Code
    6. Apply the game key
    7. Log into the game and check the in-game mail to verify the pre-order bonus items

If this process does not resolve the problem with missing items, please contact Customer Support at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home/track/AvN20wqyDv8S~R~FGgwe~yINHvUqWi75Mv8_~zj~PP~3 so we can resolve the issue.

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Question Reference # 140330-010891

Date Created: 03/30/2014 09:42 AM
    Date Last Updated: 04/03/2014 07:15 PM
  • simondespiegeleerb16_ESO
    Removed my first account, selected to many wrong skills an wanted to start over. All pets were luckily on my bank, except the monkey pet from beta and the treasure maps, could not bank those maps :/ . So sorry! pls help :)
    Edited by simondespiegeleerb16_ESO on April 9, 2014 9:04PM
  • jcvaughn86b14_ESO
    I lost all physical items associated with Preorder and the Imperial Edition. I have submitted numerous tickets but still have not had any returns.
    I lost all the vanity pets, Ring of Mara, and CE Bonus treasure maps. Please assist.
    Incident: 140331-009401
    Incident: 140330-007013
    Incident: 140330-007287
    Incident: 140330-007164
    plofizq0ff4f.bmp
    Edited by jcvaughn86b14_ESO on April 10, 2014 5:31AM