Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• CeruleanPax
    I know its late in the game but I deleted my character (when I first started playing) and lost my items, I never submitted a ticket because I thought what was done is done.
    Anyway if a ticket could be submitted now thanks a billion! (I'm a moron -_-)
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • pbass
    pbass
    I submitted a help ticket within an hour of the game going live and nothing has been done.
    Options
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    babylon wrote: »
    Made ANOTHER TICKET about not having my treasure maps. Can someone help please, they're not even bothering to reply to me, and I paid for this stuff.

Reference code is: 140427-081378
    They gave me my maps! Finally! Thank you :)
    Options
  • Duckfather
    Duckfather
    ✭✭
    Finally! After a 3rd ticket, I've had my Explorers Pack sent to me. 31 days is the final tally!

As a matter of fact, I recieved 3 emails from CS about it in rapid succession (from different CS reprentatives) relating to each of my 3 tickets :s

Thank you guys :D
    Options
  • BenjaminKacher_ESO
    BenjaminKacher_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ............ how.... how can 1.1k people delete their promo items..... how.... I ... how...?
    Options
  • Duckfather
    Duckfather
    ✭✭
    @BenjaminKacher_ESO‌

There was a bug during character creation at early access which meant that many people created a character they didn't like (couldn't zoom in on the face).

People either claimed the items and deleted the character, or just clicked on the in game mail and then deleted the character, which then deleted the mail and the items.

The mail was bound to the first character created and not sent to each character on the account like other MMO's ;)
    Options
  • RaoullDuke
    Hi. I'm yet to receive a response or any help on the below, thanks. I have 3 days left of free play, I'm reluctant to sign up if I don't get what I paid for by pre-purchasing. Thank you :)
    RaoullDuke wrote: »
    Hi. Thanks for your help in advance. I deleted my character after redeeming my pre-order items. Thank you.
    Options
  • RaoullDuke
    Hi. I'm yet to receive a response or any help on the below, thanks. I have 3 days left of free play, I'm reluctant to sign up if I don't get what I paid for by pre-purchasing. Thank you :)
    RaoullDuke wrote: »
    Hi. Thanks for your help in advance. I deleted my character after redeeming my pre-order items. Thank you.
    [/quote]
    Options
  • Brytnacke
    Brytnacke
    I accidently deleted my Bonus Treasure Maps from the pre order imperial edition on the first day of game release.
    Options
  • Maakum
    Maakum
    I accidentally deleted a character with my mudcrab vanity pet in his inventory =(
    He's my favorite little buddy and I miss him dearly. My brother was willing to donate his, but it's bound by account, so I'm having a full-blown identity crisis.

I'd be very grateful if you could resurrect him at some point.
    Thanks!
    Options
  • tordr86b16_ESO
    tordr86b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    over 30 days and still no items...
    Options
  • Dakforest
    Dakforest
    Dakforest wrote: »
    I deleted my first character due to issues with the character creation system at the time. I had already redeemed my items, and lost all of them. I had both the pre order and the beta testing special items. When I try to reenter my digital code, it only comes up as already redeemed, and doesn't restore the items.

Since the moderators posted that it was sent to customer service, I have received my items back. Thank you.
    Options
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever it is that the forum mods are doing, please keep doing it. Since I posted here my issue was resolved in a very short time. Thank-you.
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
    Options
  • nocturnalnb14_ESO
    nocturnalnb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Still no contact or help from any customer service reps about my deleted monkey pet yet....
    Options
  • Yunely
    Yunely
    ✭✭
    I'll try to find my help here, on the 9th of April i wrote that in the german massthread, I lost my treasuremaps due to a charwhipe cause i took the wrong alliance. So i took all my CE Stuff in the bank, as i read that before. But unfortunatly i couldnt take the treasuremaps on the bank (didnt know that i have to open them first). So meanwhile my char is lvl 49, so the treasuremaps are only useful to my twinks.. I hope i get help here, as in the german forum nobody gives a....

greets Yunely
    Main: Rotwadron Drachenritter Tank V1
    Options
  • Rufu
    Rufu
    I also deleted my 1.char with the items after realizing I was in wrong faction :(

Once I noticed this I deleted and remade for ebonheart pact but this was after opening the mail and getting monkey vanity pet and ring of Mara
    Options
  • Swindrel
    Zos, I've been sending customer tickets to you about this. I have my explorer's pack accidentally deleted when I have deleted my character, because I was thinking it would still be in my mail though. I could provide my billing history for it for proof. Please help me! I really need it, like the scuttler vanity pet and treasure maps. Here is my recent reference code: 140502-007922.
    Edited by Swindrel on May 2, 2014 9:58AM
    [In-game Name]: Swind
    [Level]: VR12 / [PVP Rank]: Lieutenant Grade 1 / [Home Campaign]: Hopesfire
    [Class]: Sorcerer / [Race]: High Elf/Altmer
    [Megaserver]: North American / [Faction]: Aldmeri Dominion

Member of the "Alacrity" Guild

Options
  • Marela
    Marela
    Soul Shriven
    I have not been able to retrieve my promo items. Please assist - thanks!
    Options
  • VincentFoxx
    Yea i deleted mine :< i made the guy almost perfect but forgot to choose a voice , it sounded terrible and off once i hit combat and i had already open and revived my mail. not even thinking i just logged out an deleted him. creating a new one. got it just right yet when i logged back in i didn't have the items. nor did i put them in the bank. sorry i kinda did it with out thinking and lost them. i now know to put them IN THE BANK. lol please help , thanks alot.
    Options
  • Mithe
    Mithe
    ✭✭✭
    UNLESS you preordered from the Zenimax store for the EXCLUSIVE SECOND MUDCRAB (Rufous) to be told that it was in error and will not be resent, despite EVERYONE else who got digital edition having it still.....

100% it will end up being a store item... cheers zos..
    Mithe-VR14 NB
    Apantos-Vr5 Templar
    Ashix Flamereave - DK levelling to 50 before lvl cap drop
    Apantos Mithe- Sorc levelling to 50 before lvl cap drop
    Options
  • polityka
    polityka
    I'm afraid I deleted all the items that were sent to my first character. Grateful for your kind assistance on this matter. Many thanks!
    Options
  • tordr86b16_ESO
    tordr86b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: It has finally been solved.
    Edited by tordr86b16_ESO on May 5, 2014 2:34AM
    Options
  • Aanne
    Aanne
    Soul Shriven
    Did anything ever come of this other than "We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue."?
    Options
  • judevdbylnrb18_ESO
    judevdbylnrb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I accidently deleted my treasure maps, can u please resend them to me.
    Options
  • Iline1
    Iline1
    I got my items and then deleted my character after realizing i didn't choose my faction. if i could get them back, that would be nice.
    Options
  • deviantelf
    deviantelf
    Soul Shriven
    deviantelf wrote: »
    Sadly I also deleted my first character with my Imgakin.

Thanks in advance.

I didn't get any help from posting in the thread (even though it was marked as sent to customer support), but I opened an in game ticket explaining (kindly) what the issues was and got an Imgakin mailed to me within minutes and chat help confirming.
    Options
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have made the unthinkable and deleted the wrong character. I simply wanted to reroll my character and keep the name, instead deleted the one (lowbie) with my pre-order, beta participation and Digital Imperial Edition bonuses. :'(
    Options
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly don't see why some people are complaining about ZO's customer support. I have contacted them a total of three times, one of which was today, and all three issues/requests were taken care of within the hour I contacted them.

The problem pertaining to this thread, I unfortunately had the same problem. The first character I created had received the items from the Explorer's Pack. Couple days later, after making another character and decided to clean up the characters I knew I wouldn't play again, I deleted it. Now a month later I decided to look up if I could possibly get back those items. I found this thread, sent in a ticket, and a representative emailed me back within literally 10 minutes I received their email that they needed verification, which I sent. Not long later I got another email stating they were sending the Pack to one of my current characters.

Yes, there's still issues with the games and yes there could be improvements on it, but this has so far been a very smooth ride for me and they have excellent response time in their customer service department. This alone will make me renew my subscription the 20th. :)

Edited by Anlaemar on May 16, 2014 8:13PM
    (NA) Anlaemar with 750+ Champion Points
    Member Since April 15, 2014
    (EP)Alrik Vadason - Nord Dragonknight
    Tank
    (EP)Matdasi Hlarrobar - Breton Mageblade
    Formerly known as Ra'dar Ahdhari - Main DPS 40k Self Buffed
    (EP)Marrec Vadason - Breton Templar Healer
    (EP)Nameless - Altmer Sorcerer - Secondary DPS
    - The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason -
    Options
  • Auric_ESO
    Auric_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AlrikVads wrote: »
    I honestly don't see why some people are complaining about ZO's customer support. I have contacted them a total of three times, one of which was today, and all three issues/requests were taken care of within the hour I contacted them.

The problem pertaining to this thread, I unfortunately had the same problem. The first character I created had received the items from the Explorer's Pack. Couple days later, after making another character and decided to clean up the characters I knew I wouldn't play again, I deleted it. Now a month later I decided to look up if I could possibly get back those items. I found this thread, sent in a ticket, and a representative emailed me back within literally 10 minutes I received their email that they needed verification, which I sent. Not long later I got another email stating they were sending the Pack to one of my current characters.

Yes, there's still issues with the games and yes there could be improvements on it, but this has so far been a very smooth ride for me and they have excellent response time in their customer service department. This alone will make me renew my subscription the 20th. :)

To be honest if you never visit these boards your ESO experience is 100x better. Most of what you see here, not all but most, are the outliers that have an issue. There are likely 100k's perhaps even 1mil people playing and having a great experience.
    "The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit." Morihei Ueshiba
    Options
  • Eshko
    Eshko
    Soul Shriven
    Deleted my first character with beta imgakin while searching for proper faction/looks/etc., would be great to have it back!
    Options