Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil NAPC Part VII

• Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    For a lot of people who have done pretty much everything in the game they want to do, good fights and playing with friends is all that is left. For me all that has pretty much been taken away. So from that perspective @Jimmy_The_Fixer is 100% correct.

I use to also sight so I can get things to sell but no AP or having to pay a fee to rehome all my characters cost me so much gold or AP i am going in the hole for a while.
    Edited by Dutchessx on July 1, 2019 4:26PM
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    b0g wrote: »
    Getting angry over the campaign score is ridiculous because there’s no way it can be a measure of the quality of player on any particular faction. It’s basically just a coinflip over who has offpeak players on at the most opportune time.

Just log in for the fun of fighting people in pvp combat.

Is this guy for real?

Getting good fights and fighting good should be enough of a reason to go to cyrodiil.

Jimmy, Quit picking off the tail of my werewolf migrations!
    Edited by Chrlynsch on July 1, 2019 9:53PM
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Well hello everyone. Lords Of The Shaft have the most fun because with some effort, I have mostly convinced our minions that none of this is real. During the week we will normally have anywhere between 4-8 people running a night and on Tuesdays we load up as the 10-12 NB out of stealth with all proc sets and stam/magic stealing potions we can carry for your entertainment. Maw of infernal, red mountain, sloads, valkyn, plague spitting rats, just name one. We actually get as many positive tells as hate because it is hilarious. Do something different like run 10 wardens in a grp and just laugh. I wish I would see a group of like 20 DK's running as a grp. can you imagine running into the frey and suddenly 20 dragon leaps just start raining like cannon balls from hell? It would be the best.

The current "era of pajama Boy" and the bash necro is a bit ridiculous but so has every new characters introduction right? It was the wardens turn to be OP for a while too not so long ago. I don't get why so many of us try to be mad about something that means nothing. Have fun despite people who try to lead factions via Chat, and starting your first hour of play having to run from your gates. Enjoy Homicides' 50 man zergs because you will probably get 50 kills in 2 minutes. Enjoy the Ridicu-bash while you can because soon you will need to find another excuse to bring everyone around you down when you complain about the new thing so you can see/hear yourself talk to satisfy your ego.
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Only baby jesus can cleanse us from the pvdoor.

Hail baby jesus

LIKE THIS. Why would you care if a group of people need something positive to happen for AP to keep morale up? Why? Seriously it's the least offensive thing in the game to do. Baby Jesus would want the least bloodshed possible in any skirmish I would imagine. Maybe pray to baby satan or even to "The Shockcable?" I would submit that praying to Jimmy, Plasma Elf, or Dutchess would in fact be more effective in Cyro than Baby Jesus. At least they will respond in Avatar form depending on the prayers.

• kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

True, but I hear tell that if you say Beetlejuice 3 times TM shows up on the server.
    Edited by kpittsniperb14_ESO on July 3, 2019 2:34PM
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Only baby jesus can cleanse us from the pvdoor.

Hail baby jesus

LIKE THIS. Why would you care if a group of people need something positive to happen for AP to keep morale up? Why? Seriously it's the least offensive thing in the game to do. Baby Jesus would want the least bloodshed possible in any skirmish I would imagine. Maybe pray to baby satan or even to "The Shockcable?" I would submit that praying to Jimmy, Plasma Elf, or Dutchess would in fact be more effective in Cyro than Baby Jesus. At least they will respond in Avatar form depending on the prayers.

Did you just use the lord's name in vain?
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great fights last night at BRK EP and AD! It was fun.
    Edited by Dutchessx on July 9, 2019 2:07PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know there has been a lot of people out there recently taking breaks from pvp and some the game due to all 3 factions pushing each other to the gates and then spawn camping each other. Since this has continued to happen I hear of more and more groups of people taking breaks. They are also stating that it is faction stacked groups “running down” small and medium scales groups. I am not suggesting any particular parties but I see this is a common theme that goes across all factions and blaming all the other factions. We all enjoy and love our No-CP campaign. This has come to epidemic levels and the once friendly rivalries have become toxic. We have seen a large number of groups just up and take breaks from pvp either by pve’ing, playing other games, or just quitting altogether.

I want to propose to the guild leaders and faction leaders that all come to some sort of agreement to help preserve our ONLY no cp option. I am not trying to dictate actions but cooperation to preserve the quality of pvp that we have all come to enjoy.
    Edited by Dutchessx on July 10, 2019 3:21PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Udrath
    Udrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dutchessx wrote: »
    I want to propose to the guild leaders and faction leaders that all come to some sort of agreement to help preserve our ONLY no CP option.

latest?cb=20100227172912
    Edited by Udrath on July 10, 2019 6:02PM
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    I know there has been a lot of people out there recently taking breaks from pvp and some the game due to all 3 factions pushing each other to the gates and then spawn camping each other. Since this has continued to happen I hear of more and more groups of people taking breaks. They are also stating that it is faction stacked groups “running down” small and medium scales groups. I am not suggesting any particular parties but I see this is a common theme that goes across all factions and blaming all the other factions. We all enjoy and love our No-CP campaign. This has come to epidemic levels and the once friendly rivalries have become toxic. We have seen a large number of groups just up and take breaks from pvp either by pve’ing, playing other games, or just quitting altogether.

I want to propose to the guild leaders and faction leaders that all come to some sort of agreement to help preserve our ONLY no cp option. I am not trying to dictate actions but cooperation to preserve the quality of pvp that we have all come to enjoy.

Its pizza pockets.
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Solid ban on pizza pockets and they will have no choice but to actually leave their house.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what a pathetic joke this campaign is.. DC are DAILY ZERGLINGS THROUGH AND THROUGH here.. worse ever than AD... which is all the more sad because AD zergs out of necessity, while DC zergs out of LAZY WEAK position of relying on overwhelming odds and not wanting competent competition...

PATHETIC AS CAN BE!!!!!

I've heard/read glorification of some player named Feng(Fengrush maybe, never see a corresponding @name).. GIVE ME A F'IN BREAK.. ZERG LORD INCARNATE.. LMFAO

YOU ALL SUCK which you make obvious all the time with your relentless gate camping, Lowest of the Low!!

Edited by Enkil on July 12, 2019 12:17AM
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    oof
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oof

sorry man I'm a newcomer here.. that's my first impression of your campaign... You all have created this...

This is a total *** PvP community that y'all need to fix!! I'll do my part.

Gate camping is ABSOLUTELY Unacceptable by all!!! (start with that.. maybe?)

Edited by Enkil on July 13, 2019 9:40PM
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »
    oof

sorry man I'm a newcomer here.. that's my first impression o your campaign... You all have created this...

Meh, I was actually writing a lengthy reply with a full history of this campaign over the last 3years but then I realized how little I care at this point. It's pretty evident that DC won't show up to fight in primetime unless they have daycapped the map so if that's what it takes, then more power to them. The only issue I have with it is the delusional claims made about fighting outnumbered and uphill etc as if they are the underdog faction. I think a streamer once said "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing" and I couldn't agree more. Wise words indeed.

Nice sentiments Dutch but you know better than I it's not going to amount to much. The attempt to have a constructive conversation on Discord a few months ago degenerated quickly into an opportunity for many to stroke their e peens instead of talking about issues and what we could do about it. If we haven't figured out how to self regulate at this point then it will never happen. Every faction on this campaign has engaged in massive douchebaggery over the years and will do so given the opportunity. Just enjoy the fights.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    oof

sorry man I'm a newcomer here.. that's my first impression o your campaign... You all have created this...

Meh, I was actually writing a lengthy reply with a full history of this campaign over the last 3years but then I realized how little I care at this point. It's pretty evident that DC won't show up to fight in primetime unless they have daycapped the map so if that's what it takes, then more power to them. The only issue I have with it is the delusional claims made about fighting outnumbered and uphill etc as if they are the underdog faction. I think a streamer once said "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing" and I couldn't agree more. Wise words indeed.

Nice sentiments Dutch but you know better than I it's not going to amount to much. The attempt to have a constructive conversation on Discord a few months ago degenerated quickly into an opportunity for many to stroke their e peens instead of talking about issues and what we could do about it. If we haven't figured out how to self regulate at this point then it will never happen. Every faction on this campaign has engaged in massive douchebaggery over the years and will do so given the opportunity. Just enjoy the fights.
    Agreed. The issue is emp and how a faction exploits farming one keep so they have numbers and an advantage at all times. When there is no emperor sotha is actually alot of fun. Emperor needs to go
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    People aren't going to be reasonable about this. Ever. I gave up a long time ago to care and I leave my honor somewhere else when I enter Cyro. I will not jump into a battle of 6 EP vs just 1 DC/AD but I sure as hell defend Glademist and I don't give af if there is a scroll still or not.

When I play, I go to where a fight is and if it is at Rayles, I go there. Period...in this cycle, the only way to even catch DC scoring wise, maybe, is to gate camp them.

If DC is at 2 bars and got the hammer. I log off. Simple. I am playing the game to have fun and only bc of that reason. Not going to be stressed or caught up in drama.
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry people feel that way about it. I miss the days when we EP fought well, fought out numbered and wanted those fights. We also 3rd floor farmed, we farmed scrolls, bridges (not just Alessia Bridge), gates (loved a good Ash Mile Gate farm), rocks, and pretty much anywhere on the map we could have fun at. However, we didn’t gate or spawn camp. Did we take gate keeps yes and scrolls but not with the intention of holding the other faction hostage.

Don’t forget the Elder Scrolls are made up of tiny pieces of Brindle. ;)
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    oof

This sounds vaguely familiar. I’ll be honest my attempt at some self regulation and it’s failure is a large part of why I rarely play anymore. It’s really too bad because we had actually had some constructive talks and arguments when it came to what the developers could do, but when it came to us as players, it became a total sh*t show.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad we attempted it, but damn if it didn’t break me a little. Luckily the remnants have formed into a fun community and some good really did come out of it.
    Edited by Odysseus87 on July 12, 2019 12:36PM
  • Udrath
    Udrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faction lock is a great idea right? I think it is, but 'Any Race, Any Alliance' is basically counter productive to it. Instead of people playing their favorite race and faction, they're gravitating to the top scorers, entertaining streamers, and the most competitive guilds. Hopefully they can release some faction change tokens and maybe we'd see some changes. I'd change my altmer to dark elf but I am not going be a dark elf that plays on AD? Is anyone else like this? They should get a traitor debuff! :lol: Fortunately high elf is my second favorite race.
    Edited by Udrath on July 13, 2019 12:04PM
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    AD held an emp keep.for the first time in like 9 months Just curious DC... how was your pvp experience tonight?
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Because you got destroyed
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD held an emp keep.for the first time in like 9 months Just curious DC... how was your pvp experience tonight?

I am curious about how it feels to always run out when your group is no less than 80+ to have any chance of surviving, then wipe repeatedly when trying to grab that last scroll fighting a group of 20 defending scroll keep wiping you over and over again. Or chasing one guy with said 80+ man group with dedication dismount toss all ultis available and proceed to whisper him he needs to L2P.
    AD had a good group running yesterdays. 3 guild groups in fact, one of them running 3 parties of 20. In DC zone chat the question was always "is it an AD pug group?" If it was a pug group, the few dc defending would panic and tryhard to get to the keep. If it was one of the ad guild groups the general concencus was to be relaxed about it.
    Now bOg. Im unsure who you are. I think Ive met 3 ad interested in fighting alone so far in my 7 months of NA noCP cyrodiil. 3. One was shady, and he isnt ad anymore. I would like to ask you if AD could please come out and fight in lets say 40 man groups instead of exclusively these monster zergs. The lag is terrible. Really.
    And finally, how it feels like to get destroyed is an answer I think most AD can reply to within a heartbeat. It shouldnt feel cool. I cant understand why your group leaders repeatedly ask you to do maneuvers which gets you destroyed 99 out of 100 times. I feel bad for most ad having to follow the orders of some zerg-Jesuses, run in, leave their friends being picked off, die horribly in a tight spot release and repeat. Again and again. And the only solution is to grow your zerg. Always. AD has the numbers, but has horrible leaders. Horrible. You should revolt, ask these herders to go *** themself next time they ask you to pull off maneuvers you ALL know is going to fail unless you have 80 people, and go out in the lake with smaller groups, find out yourself how cyro PvP can be when theres other strategical possibilities than sheer numbers and get better. Im pretty certain the day when the leader of the most notoriously big ad guild decide to retire, that is the day ad will become a force to be reconed with in cyrodiil, not only recognized as bringer of lag.
    Yesterday was the 1 day out of 100 the zerging almost worked out. Im happy for you. Im happy your two smaller zerg guilds only wiped repeatedly at glade and rayles when there was opponents. The NPCs at warden recognizes TM and bunnies as worthy opponents.
    Ps. if you want a 1v1, im all yours :)
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is no cp SOOOOoOo salty

I'm curious. I've been playing nocp some since cp cyro performance is a trash fire. I only really solo play and I have noticed a weird pattern.

I die while solo I get tbagged. I just do like EVERY TIME. 1/2 those times it comes with some git gud pm.

If it kill a few people while solo, I get salty tells then zerged down and tbagged.

I find a few people fighting and join in, I get flamed for zerging even if it's like 5 people fighting.

Why it's everyone in no cp so salty? I don't notice this level of salt when I'm able to play cp cyro or bgs
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

giphy.gif
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Udrath
    Udrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is no cp SOOOOoOo salty

I'm curious. I've been playing nocp some since cp cyro performance is a trash fire. I only really solo play and I have noticed a weird pattern.

I die while solo I get tbagged. I just do like EVERY TIME. 1/2 those times it comes with some git gud pm.

If it kill a few people while solo, I get salty tells then zerged down and tbagged.

I find a few people fighting and join in, I get flamed for zerging even if it's like 5 people fighting.

Why it's everyone in no cp so salty? I don't notice this level of salt when I'm able to play cp cyro or bgs

Someone said it is because the players that teabag spend majority of their time butt clenching. If they gotta unclench, you get a teabag.
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Udrath wrote: »
    Faction lock is a great idea right? I think it is, but 'Any Race, Any Alliance' is basically counter productive to it. Instead of people playing their favorite race and faction, they're gravitating to the top scorers, entertaining streamers, and the most competitive guilds. Hopefully they can release some faction change tokens and maybe we'd see some changes. I'd change my altmer to dark elf but I am not going be a dark elf that plays on AD? Is anyone else like this? They should get a traitor debuff! :lol: Fortunately high elf is my second favorite race.

Ummm... to me I purchased any race any alliance when I preordered the game. In my opinion if they then forced me to change all my characters per races that are selected by alliance then I think that could be interpreted as a breach of contract. Besides, this thread is about the 30 day No-CP campaign.
    Edited by Dutchessx on July 15, 2019 7:57PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    what a pathetic joke this campaign is.. DC are DAILY ZERGLINGS THROUGH AND THROUGH here.. worse ever than AD... which is all the more sad because AD zergs out of necessity, while DC zergs out of LAZY WEAK position of relying on overwhelming odds and not wanting competent competition...

PATHETIC AS CAN BE!!!!!

I've heard/read glorification of some player named Feng(Fengrush maybe, never see a corresponding @name).. GIVE ME A F'IN BREAK.. ZERG LORD INCARNATE.. LMFAO

YOU ALL SUCK which you make obvious all the time with your relentless gate camping, Lowest of the Low!!

Lol AD zergs out of necessity. I'll leave this here from last year, when AD were doing the same thing that you are complaining about now.

Every faction does it, has done it and will do it.
    Odysseus87 wrote: »
    @Adenoma ,
    I am not sure if you are aware, but for the past several months AD have continuously outnumbered the other alliances combined on this server. Until a week ago, almost every time I logged on they were gate camping DC and EP. Every evening looked like the image below (not my screenshot, it was taken from elsewhere on this thread). If non-CP is dead, AD have no one to blame but themselves. I fully realize that campaigns turn around, and every alliance gate camps at one point or another, but AD certainly took it to heart to PVdoor every single keep for weeks and months on end. Since the influx of several DC groups in the past weeks, the campaign has changed with DC now leading, but with an important difference. They don't gate camp.

So I guess my final word is this: I get it guys, you want to take over the map. But taking tri-keeps and camping at each others gates brews nothing but contention. If we want a good, balanced non-CP community, we really need to work together to ensure that kind of behavior does not continue.

1v5tJL3.png

It's a perpetuating cycle. So when the next faction that comes along does the same thing back to AD, there will be complaints from them about "what's happening is ruining the campaign".

Get rid of faction locks.
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭

PATHETIC AS CAN BE!!!!!

Lol AD zergs out of necessity. I'll leave this here from last year, when AD were doing the same thing that you are complaining about now.

Every faction does it, has done it and will do it.
    Odysseus87 wrote: »
    @Adenoma ,
    I am not sure if you are aware, but for the past several months AD have continuously outnumbered the other alliances combined on this server. Until a week ago, almost every time I logged on they were gate camping DC and EP. Every evening looked like the image below (not my screenshot, it was taken from elsewhere on this thread). If non-CP is dead, AD have no one to blame but themselves. I fully realize that campaigns turn around, and every alliance gate camps at one point or another, but AD certainly took it to heart to PVdoor every single keep for weeks and months on end. Since the influx of several DC groups in the past weeks, the campaign has changed with DC now leading, but with an important difference. They don't gate camp.

So I guess my final word is this: I get it guys, you want to take over the map. But taking tri-keeps and camping at each others gates brews nothing but contention. If we want a good, balanced non-CP community, we really need to work together to ensure that kind of behavior does not continue.

1v5tJL3.png

It's a perpetuating cycle. So when the next faction that comes along does the same thing back to AD, there will be complaints from them about "what's happening is ruining the campaign".

Pizza pockets bro
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Hey good fights tonight. DC what happened to that hammer lols?