The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil NAPC Part VII

• b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Waited all night for dc and ep to show up. I asked myself “where are they?” Then I realized the had no emp keep to hide in...
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    I am not a super stat and patch note guru so I am wondering if anyone feels that stamina is draining at a rate like never before lately. I find as a nb I am needing to run regen at or near 26-2700 just to keep pace with the drain!?? Am I losing it, or is this a new thing that Zos decided would help "balance" something?

Actually, I’ve been having issues myself with regen period, whether it is stam for blocking or dodging or it is magicka for casting. I thought it was just me as well.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From Friday night, had some fun in Arrius:

https://youtu.be/R0pQW_OTsFo

The only regret is that we couldn't take the keep ourselves for that sweet O-tick that DC yoinked from us. I wonder what they got for that take and if they had any idea we were upstairs at the time lol.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Good fights tonight EP lols
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its dead. Never seen so few on dc side. Apparently its the same on ad side. Low pop bonus for 2 factions at primetime. Well done.
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    Its dead. Never seen so few on dc side. Apparently its the same on ad side. Low pop bonus for 2 factions at primetime. Well done.

I wouldn’t quite call it prime time, two out of four US time zones aren’t even off work yet. It should pick up in about three hours.
  • Zoidberg
    Zoidberg
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by Zoidberg on March 19, 2019 7:23AM
    RAGE outta Resdayn - EP (PC NA)
    Buttocks Freely
    Shazbaz the Wankitician
    Pangur Ban Kunarthi
    Kandana
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    My last Warpath video for a while, enjoy and see you in 6 months Sotha!

https://youtu.be/0rbpMblAXEE
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    6 months? Ouch. Deployment?
    • PC/NA
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    @Kartalin Nothing like that, I just have a field component to my work that requires some time spent in some pretty remote places. Though I'll be honest, I think this is a great time for a break given the potential updates I saw to the game today. It'll be nice to come back to when it's all smoothed over! Have a good one buddy.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Odysseus87 wrote: »
    @Kartalin Nothing like that, I just have a field component to my work that requires some time spent in some pretty remote places. Though I'll be honest, I think this is a great time for a break given the potential updates I saw to the game today. It'll be nice to come back to when it's all smoothed over! Have a good one buddy.

Yep, you too. And right on about the update stuff, at least it'll be calmed down when you get back.
    • PC/NA
  • PlainText
    PlainText
    Soul Shriven
    Kudos to Bad Fish, Badfish (and whatever other spellings are suggested) along with those running with you tonight - you know who you are. A scroll run is great, a dual scroll run is awesome. You pulled off four! Well done! https://ibb.co/3m4pKFS

(And if you can do better don't tell us all and try to tear them down. Just go do it. I'll cheerfully say you pulled off something awesome too.)

"Khajiiti, catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
    (Khajit haz catapult. Give Khajiit all the money, or this one will fling an enormous rock at your head.)
    Anonymous Khajiit Tourist in Cyrodil, 2E 581
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    PlainText wrote: »
    Kudos to Bad Fish, Badfish (and whatever other spellings are suggested) along with those running with you tonight - you know who you are. A scroll run is great, a dual scroll run is awesome. You pulled off four! Well done! https://ibb.co/3m4pKFS

(And if you can do better don't tell us all and try to tear them down. Just go do it. I'll cheerfully say you pulled off something awesome too.)

Were there players to fight?
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

LOLNo :'( It was weirdly quiet; I was there the whole time and I didn't see anyone to fight.

It was a lot of fun regardless!

• edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭

LOLNo :'( It was weirdly quiet; I was there the whole time and I didn't see anyone to fight.

Then I don't see the fun in it, nor the awesome. Running 4 Scrolls at once just means you PvDoored them. Not trying to demoralize but that is certainly not the purpose of PvP. It happens a lot and this is how campaigns are won on Sotha, but it honestly is exactly why Sotha is dying.
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Then I don't see the fun in it, nor the awesome. Running 4 Scrolls at once just means you PvDoored them. Not trying to demoralize but that is certainly not the purpose of PvP. It happens a lot and this is how campaigns are won on Sotha, but it honestly is exactly why Sotha is dying.

I'll admit that I'm not a serious PvPer in the slightest and really had no idea what was going on... it was just fun to be there. I don't think it was some huge accomplishment (and the scrolls got returned to weird locations and there was no resistance) but it FELT important.
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭

Have you ever seen four scrolls run at once? I never have. I don't think it happens a lot. I think the Kudo's are really for recognizing that the map was basically dead and trying to make as much fun out of it as possible.
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beaverton wrote: »

Have you ever seen four scrolls run at once? I never have. I don't think it happens a lot. I think the Kudo's are really for recognizing that the map was basically dead and trying to make as much fun out of it as possible.
    Nope but I’ve soloed 2 before, idr the last time sotha was actually close enough for doing this to matter (solo scrolls)

I’ve seen dc try it and lose 3 of the 4 to ep after taking them from ad (vivec) now that was funny

Aslong as you’re having fun then that’s all that matters, that’s the point of playing games
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beaverton wrote: »

I have actually seen it a few times. There is just no credit I can give for that since I enjoy a different playstyle but if you had fun... Your life :smile:
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha is trash. EP zerging the whole map all day, raging and qqing the few hours theres actual resistance. Ive never had so much shittalk from any faction on any server (and my main is ep at vivec EU) as ep on sotha sil NA. And thats why the campaign is dead apart from a very few hours of the day, but then ep is quick to pack up and wait until ad and dc are gone.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on April 3, 2019 5:32PM
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha is trash. EP zerging the whole map all day, raging and qqing the few hours theres actual resistance. Ive never had so much shittalk from any faction on any server (and my main is ep at vivec EU) as ep on sotha sil NA. And thats why the campaign is dead apart from a very few hours of the day, but then ep is quick to pack up and wait until ad and dc are gone.

AD gets on when I’m asleep, unless I’m awake early for some reason and dc only plays when feng is on..idk what ep does outside my primetime but we are usually gated when i get on

Though when i got on the other day ad was poplocked vs 1bar ep and dc (difference is that for the past 2 campaigns ep‘s pop is spread out through different timezones)
  • Grabber
    Grabber
    ✭✭✭
    Well since I work 2nd shift in my time zone my only time to be on is morning or early morning so saying night capping is a thing it’s not, sorry that your factions have no one on at that time
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Grabber wrote: »
    Well since I work 2nd shift in my time zone my only time to be on is morning or early morning so saying night capping is a thing it’s not, sorry that your factions have no one on at that time

Vivec? Daycapping and nightcapping are the same thing if there is no one on to defend. Unless that’s your thing.

• Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    b0g wrote: »
    Grabber wrote: »

Vivec? Daycapping and nightcapping are the same thing if there is no one on to defend. Unless that’s your thing.

I do go to vivec when Sotha is dead..it’s so nice having pop locked AD gate both EP/DC at the same time during my primetime

Would you rather lose the map to 4-8 players or to poplock while you’re at 1 bar?
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been apart of a 3 scroll run and was working on a 4th. At the time, we had the other 2 factions on us at that time before we could pull it off but it was sure fun trying; however that was on Azura’s Star No CP.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Dunning_Kruger
    Dunning_Kruger
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the final cycles of true emp; sotha sil will be glorious.

For the Queen bby
  • Plasma_Elf
    Plasma_Elf
    ✭✭✭
    Here's to hoping that the populations balance out throughout all time zones :)
  • LaveniaRose
    LaveniaRose
    ✭✭✭
    Any guesses on where campaign population will end up once campaigns are locked? I had to wait an entire 5 minutes due to pop-locked AD this past weekend. I'm becoming concerned that I picked the wrong fraction and will need to learn patience.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any guesses on where campaign population will end up once campaigns are locked? I had to wait an entire 5 minutes due to pop-locked AD this past weekend. I'm becoming concerned that I picked the wrong fraction and will need to learn patience.

I believe you either talk about the wrong faction or the wrong region. I dont think any faction apart from ep has been close to poplocked for several days.
  • Plasma_Elf
    Plasma_Elf
    ✭✭✭

I believe you either talk about the wrong faction or the wrong region. I dont think any faction apart from ep has been close to poplocked for several days.

This is wrong, AD has been poplocked multiple times over the past week during prime time.