The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sotha Sil NAPC Part VII

• ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Actually that would be Venchmat,..the Serbian Fat cat. I am in the action shot to the left
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    The boys are back in town, vivec is too laggy far too often. Been playing a lot of sotha sil lately. Not as good as the azuras star days, but I’ve still been having a blast.
    Edited by Speed_Kills on February 18, 2019 5:00AM
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welcome back man
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last emp keep fights are th
    The boys are back in town, vivec is too laggy far too often. Been playing a lot of sotha sil lately. Not as good as the azuras star days, but I’ve still been having a blast.

@Speed_Kills ,

What are your thoughts on the recently released John Travolta vehicle, Speed Kills?

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/speed_kills
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse haven’t seen it, but it better be good since they chose to use my name.
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's a hot take. I await the final verdict.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've been roaming around in Sotha a bit more.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coggo wrote: »
    We need to talk about that blue blob. Running a couple of raids deep during Australian prime time, PvDooring themselves to Emp & all the Scrolls day after day. Ain't much a handful of Aussies can do against such a determined effort to subvert the campaign.

When was this? I’m DC on off hours and I’ve never seen a couple raids worth of DC operating at these times. From like 1am EST to near prime time the next day it’s either dead or maybe around 12 people running around. But then I’ve just come back to Sotha in the past couple of weeks. Right now it looks like EP is doing the majority of zerging/capping.
    Edited by Vapirko on February 20, 2019 5:21AM
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    We need to talk about that blue blob. Running a couple of raids deep during Australian prime time, PvDooring themselves to Emp & all the Scrolls day after day. Ain't much a handful of Aussies can do against such a determined effort to subvert the campaign.

When was this? I’m DC on off hours and I’ve never seen a couple raids worth of DC operating at these times. From like 1am EST to near prime time the next day it’s either dead or maybe around 12 people running around. But then I’ve just come back to Sotha in the past couple of weeks. Right now it looks like EP is doing the majority of zerging/capping.

DC won 2 of the previous 3 by about 20k each and idk how the last one ended..so you missed it but they were very much pvdooring with 2 guilds at that time..probably burnt themselves out fighting guards
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not so much during the current campaign so far as I can tell (usually asleep so I mainly see the after effects). But this was a major issue the past couple campaigns.
    • PC/NA
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »

DC won 2 of the previous 3 by about 20k each and idk how the last one ended..so you missed it but they were very much pvdooring with 2 guilds at that time..probably burnt themselves out fighting guards

Nope. I doubt that 😈
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭

<3 Yay! Welcome back lol.
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    After beta/gaming on Fallout and alpha on Anthem, it was nice to be back in eso and Sotha.

Feng’s blob at Nikel crashing the server my first day back was epically funny.

@ELDER_HOFF I came to see your group outfits and you poofed. lol

@Dutchessx it was nice running into you last night. We were all about to kowtow, when the rest of EP came out of BRK. LOL

All in all, good fights, and the lag wasn’t too terrible. And certainly not as bad as Vivec.
    And, regardless of faction, it was good to see everyone in Sotha.

Cheers,
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this is where all the nice, mature PvPers are hanging out! Time to switch campaigns. I want some of this action.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
    What's the type of campaign on Sotha? Sorry, cannot access PC anytime soon to log into game and see the various campaigns are different and I'm basically a (returning from 2014ish) newb, so while ready to dive back into a pvp MMO, I dont know all the campaign differences....other than vivec is apparently super laggy lol.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I was watching some of Fengrush stream yesterday afternoon in Sotha and looked like there were some mid level numbers all around and minimal lag. Thought maybe it could be fun when Vivec becomes garbage. Looked last night around 9 PM EST, and there was just 1 bar DC?
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sotha is a 30 day, no CP campaign. I'm not there very often; the last time was a Friday maybe 2 weeks ago when it was locked all factions. At that time it definitely was laggy right in the area of a very large fight, but that feeling did not seem to persist nearly as much as it does on vivec.
  • lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @kringled_1
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    So I was watching some of Fengrush stream yesterday afternoon in Sotha and looked like there were some mid level numbers all around and minimal lag. Thought maybe it could be fun when Vivec becomes garbage. Looked last night around 9 PM EST, and there was just 1 bar DC?

For whatever reason DC didn't want to play on Sotha last night. But has been locked (AD) vs 3 bars each of the other factions tonight (eventually, DC started out low again).
    • PC/NA
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

@Dutchessx it was nice running into you last night. We were all about to kowtow, when the rest of EP came out of BRK. LOL

Oops... lol and good to see you back!
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »

For whatever reason DC didn't want to play on Sotha last night. But has been locked (AD) vs 3 bars each of the other factions tonight (eventually, DC started out low again).

Earlier in the evening for me during prime time we didn’t see many DC but I believe it was LOM that pushed in to BRK to dethrone @Galalin. It was a fun fight I just wish my internet wouldn’t have given up the ghost & I dc’ed for part of it. Good run though Galalin!
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Dutchessx Had a few fights against Galalin, was pretty fun for the most part. Earlier in the evening when I was running solo you all had a pretty crazy group inside Alessia after we capped it. Got a good 1v1 in vs. Novana? (something like that) that I eventually lost. Did Galalin respec to magdk for emp or had he been doing that all along? I seem to remember him using whip.
    • PC/NA
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    @Dutchessx Had a few fights against Galalin, was pretty fun for the most part. Earlier in the evening when I was running solo you all had a pretty crazy group inside Alessia after we capped it. Got a good 1v1 in vs. Novana? (something like that) that I eventually lost. Did Galalin respec to magdk for emp or had he been doing that all along? I seem to remember him using whip.

He’s always been a magDK except for a short time after IC dropped. Gal was one of the first friends I made in pvp in this game that still plays. So I am happy he got emp. I showed him your post. He said thanks it’s been a blast and had a lot of good fights. He said he would respond back himself but his forum account was perma banned.
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I remember for a while, years ago before he took a long break, he was stam dk. Around IC time as you say I suppose. I haven't fought him on his dk much recently, mainly I've seen him on warden I think until the current campaign. But magdk is great, especially as emp. Would love to get emp on mine someday but too many regular RL obligations at the moment. Plus I'd have to outgain the AD pvdoor champs (chumps) that keep getting emp.
    • PC/NA
  • Ankaridan
    Ankaridan
    ✭✭✭
    I logged in tonight and EP has a 13k point lead. EP also has EVERY SINGLE ITEM on the map. Every keep, every resource, every town.

I tried to take a resource back. Before the flag had even started filling back up with my colour, I was zerged down by 7 EP, including a Grand Overlord.

I was whispered to ask why EP was shutting everything down, and was told it's revenge for DC doing it the last few campaigns, and to expect more of it.

I went to Vivec.
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    Soooo... Anyone else excited for tonight?

unknown.png
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    I think EP need to fortify that emp keep that they day capped with more siege lols
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot how fun this camp can be. Can go full glass stam bomber and just nuke people into last year, die for full stats, repeat.
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    @Heike Yea man we are solid for costumes. Skill, well that is up for debate

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/522209199959048234/550224817081810946/Screenshot_20190226_171158.png?width=868&height=489

Hope that works.

So with a 20k lead we have Ep folk ( no names I will repeat for posterity) camping all day and now even night. Had to Log on to Elder on AD with our crew to aid in the retake of most of the map Tuesday. Getting tired of the same stupid sh that made me go EP in the first place.

i know it likely will continue at least as long as these newbs think its funny. I cant believe I am longing for the 75 man PM AD raids for emp.

• ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    @Odysseus87 yea so what up with the freaking siege damage buff? is that a glitch, or our new reality?