The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil NAPC Part VII

• kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    b0g wrote: »
    Stop pretending it's been a good campaign.

Stop being such a party pooper, of course this campaign hasn't been balanced and has been daycapped by (insert faction) here since it went non CP. There have been a lot of good fights and fun had along the way as well, not to mention a lot of cool people from all factions on this server. Everyone hopes that we'll get a balanced server and that populations will grow but in the meantime, try and have fun where you can.

Explain to me how you can have fun in this server without farming one resource and not being forced to de emp every day?

Well, you're guaranteed to get pvp by having to start from your tri keeps most evenings are you not? Fighting against opponents that have emperor, emperor buffs, scroll buffs etc makes for challenging fights which is what we're here for isn't it? The last few months have been great seeing DC return to the map and EP continue putting up population in primetime. If daycapping the map every day is what it takes to keep DC and EP in the campaign I'm certainly not going to complain. The only issue I've ever had with that sort of behavior is when people thump their chest afterwards and claim a campaign win based on skilled play. To quote a particular streamer and personal favorite of mine "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do, at least admit what you're doing".
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Having large scale groups hiding in emp keeps during primetime does not make for good pvp...
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let's be real. DC and EP have both daycapped the map for the past 6 months and fought on emp keeps

Sure it can get frustrating, but our guild at least ( @kpittsniperb14_ESO is our GM) is built to fight those groups even when they have emp and take on more numbers than are in our group. Main thing is you're not going to do it solo, get some friends, get in comms, and coordinate as a group whatever size you like to run. Start to move as a group, coordinate attacks so you can focus damage and see where you can go from there.

Tertiary Meat's final Sotha vid

We're not always going to be successful and certain groups give us more trouble than others but we're having fun and taking on a lot of fights other guilds might shy away from.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a friendly reminder, per the community rules, that it’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    Sotha has been my home campaign for the better part of a year and a half now, and I've made a lot of friends across all alliances in my time here. Though Badonk-a-donk has a funny name, and a faction lock prevents me from playing with my friends when I would like ( @Kartalin ), I'll still be around. Here's some final shots of Sotha and the fun times I've had there, from running around trees xvrunning, to zerging with Warpath!

https://youtu.be/xAO1vRa5ADw
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Odysseus87 wrote: »
    Sotha has been my home campaign for the better part of a year and a half now, and I've made a lot of friends across all alliances in my time here. Though Badonk-a-donk has a funny name, and a faction lock prevents me from playing with my friends when I would like ( @Kartalin ), I'll still be around. Here's some final shots of Sotha and the fun times I've had there, from running around trees xvrunning, to zerging with Warpath!

https://youtu.be/xAO1vRa5ADw

nice, will be playing AD on Baalakay so I'm sure we'll be seeing you soon.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear EP. Can you please man up find your ball(s) and help Vujk when prime time arrives? I feel *** dethroning him when hes all alone. If you could stay for some hours to pvp instead of the doorbreaking at late night/early morning maybe we could have some fun fights? And to AD; Theres always a fight with you guys at prime time, thank god for that. I can always rely on you at least for pvp.
  • Plasma_Elf
    Plasma_Elf
    ✭✭✭
    Dear EP. Can you please man up find your ball(s) and help Vujk when prime time arrives? I feel *** dethroning him when hes all alone. If you could stay for some hours to pvp instead of the doorbreaking at late night/early morning maybe we could have some fun fights?

Low-key admits to PvDooring, then complains about PvDooring.

Solid logic.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plasma_Elf wrote: »
    Dear EP. Can you please man up find your ball(s) and help Vujk when prime time arrives? I feel *** dethroning him when hes all alone. If you could stay for some hours to pvp instead of the doorbreaking at late night/early morning maybe we could have some fun fights?

Low-key admits to PvDooring, then complains about PvDooring.

Solid logic.

When DC starts capping at least AD is starting to play. And Plasma Elf Im on 10-12 hours every day, theres logic behind all actions of the faction. EP loses most of the PvD players the moment Fengrush starts his stream. Thats when Vujk is alone with 1-2 players. Of course he cant defend it alone. But why should he? Its afternoon. Wheres the EP? Why do they log off at the beginning of prime time NA? AD doesnt. They start up about the same hour. But as precise as a timetable, the moment the clock passes 3 in the night, then all of a sudden ep logs on. Around 5 o'clock theres 30 ep rushing the map. Why dont they play primetime?
    Lets imagine they are from outside NA (I am btw) and theyre playing in their primetime; Then if my calculations are correct, they represent the sovereign state of Tadjikistan. Now I dont know why all Tadjiks chose EP no CP campaign....but theres probably some logoc behind it...So DC and AD fight out during primetime. EP is NOT present. They vapourize...WHY? Imagine, Plasma Elf how fun it would be if EP actively didnt avoid figthting this campaign?

Ive been told by many DC youre actually a cool guy, really nice on discord. I dont doubt it. Arent you frustrated too about this situation?

So Ill ask you same question I ask most EP; Why do you chose to not fight during primetime? What is it about taking NPC controlled keeps, yes and me, im often there, which is so much more interesting than choosing to pvp in a pvp zone?

Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on June 6, 2019 6:34PM
  • Plasma_Elf
    Plasma_Elf
    ✭✭✭
    First, I do in fact very frequently play during prime time.

Second, I do think that recently EP has a disproportionate amount of players that play very late night or early in the day, simply because that is the time they choose to or are available to play.

There are definitely some players that seek out PvDooring exclusively, but I would say that they represent a very very small percentage of the faction (these people exist on all factions).

Finally, I think it is self-explanatory as to why no EP are on when the streamer and his large amount of players take the map. IMO a lot of the EP get very discouraged when they get killed 20v2-3 (I really don't mind because I like fighting outnumbered), but these players getting zerged down either go to Vivec (now kowabungadiin or w/e), wait for their guilds to log on, or simple log off because they are discouraged. This issue is compounded by the fact that no EP guilds that run have the numbers to match the streamer + other DC guilds taking the map.
  • Plasma_Elf
    Plasma_Elf
    ✭✭✭
    Also to address the time zone thing, many many people are required to work 2nd or 3rd shift.

So no, these people aren't from Tadjikistan, perhaps they just work midnight shift?

Additionally, using your train of logic here, why aren't DC or AD showing up at night to defend these keeps? Are the EP that play during this time due to time zone difference or working night shift supposed to just sit there and wait? Are they supposed to go to a different campaign? What if this is their home campaign? SOL then?

I genuinely don't know the solution to the population issues here. I do know that ALL sides complain non stop about issues that they are ALL guilty of.
    Edited by Plasma_Elf on June 6, 2019 7:30PM
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Only baby jesus can cleanse us from the pvdoor.

Hail baby jesus
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    AD needs to recruit some Kyrgyns! Or is it Kyrgyni?
    Edited by Beaverton on June 7, 2019 1:52AM
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Plasma_Elf wrote: »
    First, I do in fact very frequently play during prime time.

Second, I do think that recently EP has a disproportionate amount of players that play very late night or early in the day, simply because that is the time they choose to or are available to play.

There are definitely some players that seek out PvDooring exclusively, but I would say that they represent a very very small percentage of the faction (these people exist on all factions).

Finally, I think it is self-explanatory as to why no EP are on when the streamer and his large amount of players take the map. IMO a lot of the EP get very discouraged when they get killed 20v2-3 (I really don't mind because I like fighting outnumbered), but these players getting zerged down either go to Vivec (now kowabungadiin or w/e), wait for their guilds to log on, or simple log off because they are discouraged. This issue is compounded by the fact that no EP guilds that run have the numbers to match the streamer + other DC guilds taking the map.

For what my opinion matters, if at all:

I can vouch for Plasma playing during prime time. And in the groups I’ve seen him, he runs a tight, small group.

The EP that PVDoor are mainly on during the very early morning hours, and DO include players that also play in prime time. Has Plasma done that? Yeah. And? I’ve PVDoored Drake DURING prime time. lol

DC starts grouping at around 11cst. And they run until 2-3am, or later.

But, it’s their game. They play how/when they want to. Plasma is correct in that, as well. I’ve said this for years, you’re not going to change people. They either can’t or won’t be “guilted.”

The DC blue blob that we see now, is similar to the EP blobs we saw last year. And also similar to the AD blobs we saw in 2015-2016. And if said “streamer” runs his group alongside Dutchess and/or LOM and/or Bashu’s group...? Oh well. There were 79 of them at Nikel last week. The area was unplayable.

We all left and did Trials. Simple as that.

I hate to stick out my own here, but AD has a significantly large guild/pug group of their own. And now are beginning to have some strong middle/large scale groups themselves (15-20), and I’m sure with Summerset and Elsweyr here, and people finishing up PvE content and moving into PvP... you’ll see an influx of more AD High Elves.

And the conversation will be about AD “zergs getting bigger.”

But none of this is worth any *real* salt, outside of gamesmanship and having fun throwing shade. (It’s why I don’t tbag anymore.)

And one day, as shocking as it may seem, you might play on another faction. I did. I emped on my EP, and would emp on my DC, if I didn’t hate Stormhold so bad. lol

Just play the game. Have fun.
    Cheers,
    Edited by Heike on June 14, 2019 5:57PM
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

The DC blue blob that we see now, is similar to the EP blobs we saw last year. And also similar to the AD blobs we saw in 2015-2016. And if said “streamer” runs his group alongside Dutchess and/or LOM and/or Bashu’s group...? Oh well.

@Heike I just want to clarify something... I have NO guilds that I lead. Technically I am still a General in GOS but we seldom play together everyone left there are EP except me and most play on the 30 day CP server which I am not a fan of. My current pvp home on DC is Ghost Division which I am a member only, @ZRT is my guild leader.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just FYI - since I guess we must call Sotha aka Azura’s Star by its new name I went ahead and started the thread since I haven’t seen one. It was a good campaign... thanks for the fun & I am glad this tread last longer than the other 6!
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Dutchessx wrote: »
    Heike wrote: »

The DC blue blob that we see now, is similar to the EP blobs we saw last year. And also similar to the AD blobs we saw in 2015-2016. And if said “streamer” runs his group alongside Dutchess and/or LOM and/or Bashu’s group...? Oh well.

@Heike I just want to clarify something... I have NO guilds that I lead. Technically I am still a General in GOS but we seldom play together everyone left there are EP except me and most play on the 30 day CP server which I am not a fan of. My current pvp home on DC is Ghost Division which I am a member only, @ZRT is my guild leader.

I didn’t say you lead a guild there, goober.
    Pugs follow you.

So.... EDIT: If said “streamer” runs his group alongside whatever group Dutchess is with and/or LOM and/or Bashu’s group...? Oh well.

Note to others: If you ever see me standing afk around Ash, I’m most likely partaking in “gamesmanship” with @Dutchessx in PMs lol

Or checking out @ELDER_HOFF and his “male chicken” aoe skill. (I can’t call them what he calls them, in fear of being social banned lol)
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol @Heike
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    You all need to chill out on the cheese.
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    You guys won't find any pvp with a bash cheese emp. AD are getting bored of having to take back tri keeps everytime we log in. These streamers talk [snip] when they have the advantage. But they never show up when there is actual pvp or they hide in the last emp keep. [snip]

[edited for non-constructive comment]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on June 27, 2019 3:05PM
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys won't find any pvp with a bash cheese emp. AD are getting bored of having to take back tri keeps everytime we log in. These streamers talk [snip] when they have the advantage. But they never show up when there is actual pvp or they hide in the last emp keep. [snip].

If you can handle the lag then try vivec, it’s actually competitive score wise

Of course cp has it’s own issues but atleast you can pvp
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on June 27, 2019 3:06PM
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Meh... vivec is very mundane
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Who is this loser that keeps running around with bash emp? Does he do life?
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mematic_meme_20190603_160353.png
    Not mine but from one of my guild’s discords.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Ajax_22
    Ajax_22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Mematic_meme_20190603_160353.png
    Not mine but from one of my guild’s discords.

widepeepohappy.png
    Edited by Ajax_22 on June 28, 2019 11:07PM
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    u7HCRSp.jpg
    Edited by b0g on June 29, 2019 8:03PM
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting angry over the campaign score is ridiculous because there’s no way it can be a measure of the quality of player on any particular faction. It’s basically just a coinflip over who has offpeak players on at the most opportune time.

Just log in for the fun of fighting people in pvp combat.
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Getting angry over the campaign score is ridiculous because there’s no way it can be a measure of the quality of player on any particular faction. It’s basically just a coinflip over who has offpeak players on at the most opportune time.

Is this guy for real?
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this guy for real?

Getting good fights and fighting good should be enough of a reason to go to cyrodiil.
    Edited by Jimmy_The_Fixer on June 30, 2019 3:22PM
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Lol ok Jimmy