The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Class Rep] Templar Feedback Thread

• sindalstar
    sindalstar
    ✭✭✭
    And here I am being outside of the norm (apparent not for long as bow/bow is starting to trend)
    And all i want is a ranged spamable XD

Like, take sun fire and turn it into a stamina spamable when morphed into reflective light.

Rename it to...I dunno.
    -Sun disk.
    -Remove it's ability that grants it major sorcery and it's ability to hit 2 more targets
    -Give it the unique property that makes it function similar to relequne, that each subsequent cast piles on the dot (obviously not to degree that releqene does at 20 stacks)
    -OR SOMETHING TECHNICALLY UNIQUE (thought DK's have been on this train by accident it seems): Each cast of the spell always run it's full DOT course. So when you cast it again, all casts before it still sticks to a target and ticks down.

Bam, a way for some stamplars's to make use of their dawns wraith passives XD. That's to say, not to make it clearly superior to jabs because at least jabs had the added bonus of triggering burning light and stuff, just make it 'a good spamable'.

As funny as it would be to have a stamina morph of the jesus beam like "Sun blade barrage" that's probably asking for too much.

Fixing PoTL would be pretty neat. Or just 'giving' it something to make it less derpy would be neat. Like letting it crit, even it it's a reduced crit, SOMETHING to make it stick out more than just casting another ability. If I can cast PoTL and don't see any different between using it and using a spam-able, it's not actually doing anything. I can understand for PvP this could be a monster to overload, so not sure on exactly how to fix it up...

Fixing jabs for the meleeplars, as everyone else has mentioned, would be pretty neat too. It's such a cool LOOKING ability but evidently it's mechanics work against it. My heart goes out to you guys.
    Edited by sindalstar on May 19, 2019 5:57AM
  • Vajrak
    Vajrak
    ✭✭✭
    sindalstar wrote: »
    And here I am being outside of the norm (apparent not for long as bow/bow is starting to trend)
    And all i want is a ranged spamable XD

Like, take sun fire and turn it into a stamina spamable when morphed into reflective light.

Rename it to...I dunno.
    -Sun disk.
    -Remove it's ability that grants it major sorcery and it's ability to hit 2 more targets
    -Give it the unique property that makes it function similar to relequne, that each subsequent cast piles on the dot (obviously not to degree that releqene does at 20 stacks)
    -OR SOMETHING TECHNICALLY UNIQUE (thought DK's have been on this train by accident it seems): Each cast of the spell always run it's full DOT course. So when you cast it again, all casts before it still sticks to a target and ticks down.

Bam, a way for some stamplars's to make use of their dawns wraith passives XD. That's to say, not to make it clearly superior to jabs because at least jabs had the added bonus of triggering burning light and stuff, just make it 'a good spamable'.

As funny as it would be to have a stamina morph of the jesus beam like "Sun blade barrage" that's probably asking for too much.

Fixing PoTL would be pretty neat. Or just 'giving' it something to make it less derpy would be neat. Like letting it crit, even it it's a reduced crit, SOMETHING to make it stick out more than just casting another ability. If I can cast PoTL and don't see any different between using it and using a spam-able, it's not actually doing anything. I can understand for PvP this could be a monster to overload, so not sure on exactly how to fix it up...

Fixing jabs for the meleeplars, as everyone else has mentioned, would be pretty neat too. It's such a cool LOOKING ability but evidently it's mechanics work against it. My heart goes out to you guys.

Binding Javelin. Fire off an Endless hail and then nail a mob(or player) in it.
    Power of the Light>Endless Hail>Javelin

Dawn's wrath active, chance to proc burning light, and a nice DoT on a hard cc'd mob. I used to do this on my Redguard bowplar, and it works just fine. You can also fire off Solar Barrage if you want (the magicka cost isn't huge if it's your only mag skill being used consistently) for the duration value empower.

Bonus --- if you get into a place where you want to look like an avenging wrathful god, spam the hell out of Javelin. It's cost is high (I consistently repeat that it needs a further cost reduction on the morph) but it's damage output is high also. In a comparison between the old Dark Flare (that self-boosted) and Javelin, Javelin actually came out ahead in terms of pure damage output, at the cost of sustainability. This was done pre-restoring focus stam restore, so may be better now, as the stamina cost hasn't change and the two were already close in terms of ability to maintain spam cast.

• sindalstar
    sindalstar
    ✭✭✭
    Binding Javelin is supposed to be the ranged CC button for Templars, isn't it?

I wouldn't want to turn that into a spamable because it already has a purpose. Whether or not it's working at it's purpose is another story, but it was clearly designed to stun and knock people around, while the other abilities like sunflare and jabs were made for damage
    Edited by sindalstar on May 20, 2019 5:41AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta say, the jabs change is VERY nice in PvP. Stamina templar feels a bit like a power house again. Was very happy in 1/2vX and larger battles during a few hour session in the new Vivec today. The new ritual is also very nice. Additionally due to the way dots are spaced out now, not having a proactive defense isn’t as detrimental. I had more fun on my Stamplar today than in a long time. Imo medium still isn’t an option. So for now it’s RAT in heavy with rally. Also snares feel greatly reduced in general so that a big thing. Mobility is back in a decent way.
    Edited by Vapirko on May 21, 2019 6:11AM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Gotta say, the jabs change is VERY nice in PvP. Stamina templar feels a bit like a power house again. Was very happy in 1/2vX and larger battles during a few hour session in the new Vivec today. The new ritual is also very nice. Additionally due to the way dots are spaced out now, not having a proactive defense isn’t as detrimental. I had more fun on my Stamplar today than in a long time. Imo medium still isn’t an option. So for now it’s RAT in heavy with rally. Also snares feel greatly reduced in general so that a big thing. Mobility is back in a decent way.

Wait for the necros to be leveled. Particularly ones with major evasion to go with their DOT damage reduction. Im not sure how it will pan out but I am leveling a necro, and I have to say the scythe cone being true AOE and instant seems like a templar wet dream. They really need to either make jabs/sweeps a full cone where it does good damage across the board; or a pure single target attack with splash damage so that it is not tripple mitigated by being both splash and AOE and on a DOT. Im not sure making it instant is needed now to keep the flavor but it does have an identity crisis.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Wait for the necros to be leveled. Particularly ones with major evasion to go with their DOT damage reduction. Im not sure how it will pan out but I am leveling a necro, and I have to say the scythe cone being true AOE and instant seems like a templar wet dream. They really need to either make jabs/sweeps a full cone where it does good damage across the board; or a pure single target attack with splash damage so that it is not tripple mitigated by being both splash and AOE and on a DOT. Im not sure making it instant is needed now to keep the flavor but it does have an identity crisis.

there is already one that is leveled lol. Took a 8k blightbone followed by three or four 5k spin to wins lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What can ya do lol. I’ll just take that much more satisfaction from each necro tryhard I slay with my Stamplar. Can’t wait for the hate whispers from those thinking they should be carried by necro abilities. Salt aside someone used the flesh atro ult today and it actually was a pretty awesome looking addition to the battle field. I know I’ll prob hate them in a few weeks once the ball zergs get their cheese together.
    Edited by Vapirko on May 21, 2019 1:58PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What can ya do lol. I’ll just take that much more satisfaction from each necro tryhard I slay with my Stamplar. Can’t wait for the hate whispers from those thinking they should be carried by necro abilities. Salt aside someone used the flesh atro ult today and it actually was a pretty awesome looking addition to the battle field. I know I’ll prob hate them in a few weeks once the ball zergs get their cheese together.

i thought the same about the flying skulls. First time saw it and it reminded me of this:
    evil-dead-behind-the-scenes-900x0-c-default.jpg
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

there is already one that is leveled lol. Took a 8k blightbone followed by three or four 5k spin to wins lol.

I'm assuming at least 1 of my guild is out there already. He had alchemy writs and supplies ready to go. My casual ass is doing it the old fashioned way of running skill point quests and catching any skyshard, public dungeon, and dolmen in my path. I did have crowns built up to max speed out and get skyshards from where I likely won't cross paths with
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The new Empowering Sweep is comically bad.

It has zero PVP function and is such a minimal DPS gain in PVE that I'm likely to gain more damage with the aid of major protection, than empower will give me in a vast majority of scenarios.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    The new Empowering Sweep is comically bad.

It has zero PVP function and is such a minimal DPS gain in PVE that I'm likely to gain more damage with the aid of major protection, than empower will give me in a vast majority of scenarios.

it really is. That was the one buff that made stamplar think "do I want dmg or defense" when looking to taking off DBoS. Now its no contest; slot DBoS or die noncompetitive.

But hey, at least stamcro has 7k blightbone tooktips after all mitigation lol.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Mitaka211
    Mitaka211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since the patch , i have been having a horrible time in bgs . The lack of damage mitigation is absurd . I am sorry but the developers are clearly clueless when it comes to templar.
    A team of 4 magsorcs almost made me delete the game. Like my templar is under performing on a whole new level....

Oh and yea ths for the Oblivion damage nerf too, really helps out.

One stupid change after another .
    Dizzy - useless
    my ults - useless
    jabs - whatever ths for the whole number i guess ?

Are the developers blind or something?
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched an old podcast on templar builds for PVP in 2015. The same criticism then applies today:
    - aside from cresent sweep for magplar, both specs have underwhelming ultimates
    - our passives arent as stacked as other classes.
    - aedric spear abilities/passives not as up front regarding their benefit across wide spectrum of templars. You are punished if you want to deslot jabs/sweeps.
    - push towards healing class but healing slowly stripped over time.
    - class shield intended to be aggressive but stripped of offensive power so now lacks identity.
    - overall kit does not match that of other classes for pvp.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched an old podcast on templar builds for PVP in 2015. The same criticism then applies today:
    - aedric spear abilities/passives not as up front regarding their benefit across wide spectrum of templars. You are punished if you want to deslot jabs/sweeps.
    - class shield intended to be aggressive but stripped of offensive power so now lacks identity.

Whats really crazy is that the ONLY debuff available to stamina templar via class is minor fracture. Stamina templar feels like the dizzy swing of classes. Its great fun against terrible players but pretty much garbage against someone who knows what theyre doing. I was dueling a stamina DK yesterday, and granted this person is well known and good player, but still the main issue is that I just don't have the pressure that multiple dots + major fracture + major defile from SB can provide a stam DK not to mention their major mending. Basically I end up on my back foot constantly because I dont have any skills that provide passive pressure and Stamplar healing isn't good enough to hold off major defile and fracture while being hit with weaves. Im fine losing but Im thinking to myself I've got 27k health, heavy armor, blood spawn, vigor going, ritual up (minor mending and HoT), and Im just watching my health drain. Theres definitely a skill gap between us but at the same time I know enough to know how to keep my buffs and healing going and block his DBoS' and even just playing defensively its only a matter of time.

Maybe I go back to SB front bar? Idk. Or is a major defile set better than ravager? I really like having shackle as my second set so I can use RAT now. The whole build your house and stay in it is all well and good unless your house is made of paper.
  • Solinur
    Solinur
    ✭✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »
    @whoeverlistens @allofZoS @thenumbskullsincharge ,

37% nerf to dark flare damage is absolutely ludicrous if the determining factor is " well you can cast is faster by 1/11th"...
    Who ever thought that this explanation and reasoning was sufficient enough to drop the mega nerf hammer, THEY NEED SOME SENSE SLAPPED IN THEM.

I understand nerfs that lead to balance, but this one is just stupid and plainly insulting to every person in this thread or who have TRIED TO HELP YOU ZOS FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX THINGS.

I generally try to be a positive person and refrain from griping on here, but where did you come up with the idea that dark flare needed a nerf? It wasn't from the forums, It wasn't from ingame PvP complaints( hardly see any dark flares in Cyrodil ever, maybe once in 6-8hrs of play), and I know that it wasn't from the PvE peeps (NO ONE USES DARK FLARE IN PVE COMPETIVELY).

So, WHERE DID THIS START? WHY? MAKES ZERO SENSE...

Dont feed me this BS "oh you can cast it faster". If this was the intended train of thought, then nerf it by 1/11th!!!

Absolutely disgusted with the direction and overall action by the devs and team at ZoS.

Edited to add a cute sad cat so @ZOS_GinaBruno will maybe put a bug in someones ear...

They also removed the 200ms time after channeled and cast time abilities, so effectively it should be 3/13th of the total cast time removed. Still a nerf but not as big as you make it out to be.
    Removed the 200ms post global cooldown from cast time abilities. This was done to improve the feeling of using these abilities in rapid succession with other abilities, to allow for a more fluid transition, and less down time between usage. We also made some adjustments to the cast times and power levels of specific abilities, which will be called out on a per case basis in further notes.

@Solinur Pact EU - PC (Solinur: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol: Templar - Stamina DD, )
    Addon Author
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whats really crazy is that the ONLY debuff available to stamina templar via class is minor fracture. Stamina templar feels like the dizzy swing of classes. Its great fun against terrible players but pretty much garbage against someone who knows what theyre doing. I was dueling a stamina DK yesterday, and granted this person is well known and good player, but still the main issue is that I just don't have the pressure that multiple dots + major fracture + major defile from SB can provide a stam DK not to mention their major mending. Basically I end up on my back foot constantly because I dont have any skills that provide passive pressure and Stamplar healing isn't good enough to hold off major defile and fracture while being hit with weaves. Im fine losing but Im thinking to myself I've got 27k health, heavy armor, blood spawn, vigor going, ritual up (minor mending and HoT), and Im just watching my health drain. Theres definitely a skill gap between us but at the same time I know enough to know how to keep my buffs and healing going and block his DBoS' and even just playing defensively its only a matter of time.

Maybe I go back to SB front bar? Idk. Or is a major defile set better than ravager? I really like having shackle as my second set so I can use RAT now. The whole build your house and stay in it is all well and good unless your house is made of paper.

I run Cyrodiils ward and spriggan. Yes, that means at least 5 medium and if you want heavy pieces, it will be in the helm and shoulder. I actually prefer full medium and Bloodspawn but I also run as a nord. I just like the slightly lower costs and sprint speed. You can add protective jewelry if need be but I'm around 30 k resist with the rune up and BS proc. Also why I hate empowering sweeps losing major protection. Learned to play with temporal gaurd back bar and keeping sweeps front bar for minor protection

I've tried running ravager in place of those but without spriggans, heavy armor and evasion makes it for nothing, and even heavy armor absorbs a lot of our damage. Without CW, even if I time a burst combo right, it's not quite enough for tanky healers that heal to full.

Alternatively, You could try running disease glyphs in infused as the race that resists that is far less common these days, or as you mentioned; 1h shield covers major fracture and a defile if you want a slower more tanky playstyle. You can also go for dual wield and bleeds as another option but you'll want the weapon set for it.
    Edited by technohic on May 22, 2019 10:47AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @technohic yeah, I don’t think medium is so viable as an orc anymore. At least I just gave up because shuffle is so expensive. But maybe now that snares and roots are toned down a bit it could work? I dislike that we are forced into running two damage sets in order to function.
  • Vajrak
    Vajrak
    ✭✭✭
    Idea for "Fixing" Healing Ritual: Scrap it. Replace with --

Aedric Touch :PBAoE, 10m - Gives the caster and allies in the casting radius Major Sorcery and restores 1% max health every 0.5s. Duration: 20s

Morph: Aedric Blessing - restores 1% max health, 100 magicka and stamina every 0.5s, and grants Major Sorcery. Duration: 20s
    Morph: Aedric Vitality - Converts to stamina. HoT @ 1% of max hp (40% over the duration), grants minor heroism, and now grants Major Brutality. Duration: 20s

This skill would be viable for Tanks, Healers, and Mag DPS -- and covers a lot of pain points --- Tanks would have a reliable hp% heal in either form, having to choose between minor heroism or more resources.

Healers would be able to grant the party a lot of resources, as would mag dps, and stam dps would have a reliable HoT and more chance to use ults in their rotation.

Fits with the idea of Templar supporting allies with resources and restores while putting out damage.

On the Light Weaver passive, get rid of the 60% or less hp = ult gain and replace with: while effected by Aedric Touch, increase damage done by 2/4%.
  • sindalstar
    sindalstar
    ✭✭✭
    Vajrak wrote: »

Aedric Touch :PBAoE, 10m - Gives the caster and allies in the casting radius Major Sorcery and restores 1% max health every 0.5s. Duration: 20s

Morph: Aedric Blessing - restores 1% max health, 100 magicka and stamina every 0.5s, and grants Major Sorcery. Duration: 20s
    Morph: Aedric Vitality - Converts to stamina. HoT @ 1% of max hp (40% over the duration), grants minor heroism, and now grants Major Brutality. Duration: 20s

This skill would be viable for Tanks, Healers, and Mag DPS -- and covers a lot of pain points --- Tanks would have a reliable hp% heal in either form, having to choose between minor heroism or more resources.

Healers would be able to grant the party a lot of resources, as would mag dps, and stam dps would have a reliable HoT and more chance to use ults in their rotation.

Fits with the idea of Templar supporting allies with resources and restores while putting out damage.

On the Light Weaver passive, get rid of the 60% or less hp = ult gain and replace with: while effected by Aedric Touch, increase damage done by 2/4%.

They already give reasources to everyone. Adding "more abilities that give resources" is probably going to make them remove things from other abilities and render them either redundant or

Repentance was made somewhat obsolete by rune focus as it is (in pve) even though its designed for resources.

If this change happens, include what happens to the other skills that do similar things. Because you know they wont be left alone.

Dont get me wrong i want change but givibg them stuff they already give ontop of buffs leans to overloaded sides
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @technohic yeah, I don’t think medium is so viable as an orc anymore. At least I just gave up because shuffle is so expensive. But maybe now that snares and roots are toned down a bit it could work? I dislike that we are forced into running two damage sets in order to function.

After talking posting to you on how I find defile and penetration important, and speed; I'm trying cowards again. This time with ravager and 1h/shield to give that fracture and defile. Going the selfish route in the one that gives me armor.

Still not using the shield ulti. Like the idea of temporal gaurd on the bar I go defensive and stacking it with major protection from cowards and it can make you elusive when used right.

Will see how it goes when I get time
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After talking posting to you on how I find defile and penetration important, and speed; I'm trying cowards again. This time with ravager and 1h/shield to give that fracture and defile. Going the selfish route in the one that gives me armor.

Still not using the shield ulti. Like the idea of temporal gaurd on the bar I go defensive and stacking it with major protection from cowards and it can make you elusive when used right.

steed+RAT will be the speed you need ;). Try playing again without it, and its not enough.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

steed+RAT will be the speed you need ;). Try playing again without it, and its not enough.

I feel it's too short for a limited magicka pool. I like to save it for ER.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If we scrap any skills and redo them I’d like to see stamina Templar’s getting some more damage or a good DoT.

I’ve folded and started running SB using reverb and ransack. I hate myself but the pressure and damage is there. Major and minor fracture + major defile isn’t easy to ignore. The only issue is that I do get into a lot more stalemates with better players 1v1.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If we scrap any skills and redo them I’d like to see stamina Templar’s getting some more damage or a good DoT.

I’ve folded and started running SB using reverb and ransack. I hate myself but the pressure and damage is there. Major and minor fracture + major defile isn’t easy to ignore. The only issue is that I do get into a lot more stalemates with better players 1v1.

Debating swapping DBOS for the 2h ultimate since going sword and board ransack rather than spriggans means Im rally focusing a single target now. Irony is that the 2h ultimate makes the penetration pointless

EDIT: I really hate this single target focus on stamplar. Think Id rather go spriggan and not worry about the single target setup. My NB is much better suited for that
    Edited by technohic on May 24, 2019 5:31PM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Debating swapping DBOS for the 2h ultimate since going sword and board ransack rather than spriggans means Im rally focusing a single target now. Irony is that the 2h ultimate makes the penetration pointless

EDIT: I really hate this single target focus on stamplar. Think Id rather go spriggan and not worry about the single target setup. My NB is much better suited for that

It’s a situational thing for me. The 2H ult is far superior 1v1 and better of pops are really low and I’m more likely to encounter single players or two or three players together. Timed properly with PoL that ult is devastating. Probably more so in comparison with DBoS now that the dot is spaced out.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s a situational thing for me. The 2H ult is far superior 1v1 and better of pops are really low and I’m more likely to encounter single players or two or three players together. Timed properly with PoL that ult is devastating. Probably more so in comparison with DBoS now that the dot is spaced out.

It just doesnt fit my idea of stamplar in cleave. I ran around here and killing power on my stamplar is great when I was running toppling charge and the CP for bonus damage. Actually was using the new free magicka steal buff to keep magicka return for it but the removal of major protection from empowering sweeps makes it pure glass. I mean everyone seems to have a defensive now except stamplar. Shelving it.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So running magplar. Toppling charge is great when it works but it hitches and does nothing a lot, particularly if you are fighting on keep steps. And this bug is back. Im sure @Joy_Division remembers

https://youtu.be/uXO6U0Z3GDQ

• Dunning_Kruger
    Dunning_Kruger
    ✭✭✭✭
    Patch feels good. Until you get pummeling goliathed lol.

For the Queen bby
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just laugh about necro. Honestly I don’t care anymore. Wipe a whole group with the flesh atro in BGs, whatever. Im completely over caring much about balance in ESO. It’s nice that this patch that mobility is back, but clearly even after all the discussion and a complete revamp of the combat team that they still have a weird way of doing things i.e. an entire patch cycle almost entirely devoted to stamina NB, stam sorc and Stamplar all but ignored and all the inconsistency. It doesn’t warrant much in the way of getting worked up about it. For the rest of my ESO time, however long that may be, I’m just gonna sit back and play when it suites me. Might chime in for some dumb *** like people trying to nerf Templars but that’s it.
  • Mitaka211
    Mitaka211
    ✭✭✭✭

I just laugh about necro. Honestly I don’t care anymore. Wipe a whole group with the flesh atro in BGs, whatever. Im completely over caring much about balance in ESO. It’s nice that this patch that mobility is back, but clearly even after all the discussion and a complete revamp of the combat team that they still have a weird way of doing things i.e. an entire patch cycle almost entirely devoted to stamina NB, stam sorc and Stamplar all but ignored and all the inconsistency. It doesn’t warrant much in the way of getting worked up about it. For the rest of my ESO time, however long that may be, I’m just gonna sit back and play when it suites me. Might chime in for some dumb *** like people trying to nerf Templars but that’s it.

Honestly i am at a point where im not even surprised to the balance in the game. It comes down to which play styles are most popular nothing more. Look at the NBs. They started crying like babies making 100+ threads after incap nerf and ZOS responded by giving them silence. Then all the magsorcs started crying making 100+ more threads and ZOS again responded in the same day , they will be looking into counters.

All the balance in this game revolves around magsorcs and stamblades. It's really annoying. When was the last time we stamplars got any response on our problems. So annoying.