Maintenance for the week of March 8:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 8, 2:00AM EST (7:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 10, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 10, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

PC-EU Server Update - April 11

  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone,

    We've been working very hard on prepping additional server hardware to accommodate our burgeoning player base, especially in the EU - and I'm very happy to say that we've done it much faster than anticipated. We are wrapping up the work, and will have the additional capacity online for PC EU players before the upcoming Easter holiday weekend.

    Here's how it will work:
    • We will take PC EU offline tomorrow (Thursday, April 18) morning at 12pm CEST/6am EST for maintenance to configure the megaserver to recognize the additional hardware. Stay tuned for messaging from our Social and Community teams on how long the outage will be.
    • At some point next week we will do the same for PC NA - even though we haven't had to turn on queuing for PC NA, we want to make sure additional capacity is added there as well to keep up with the growing population on that megaserver.
    Adding server capacity should alleviate load-causing server problems and enable us to raise our "concurrent" supported user number well above our nightly maximums, while also removing the queues. We are still working on overall client architecture and performance fixes, which are unrelated to this particular issue. You should see more information about our client performance progress in the coming months.

    I know that this has not been an awesome couple of weeks for our EU PC players, which is why we have worked so hard to get additional capacity online as soon as possible. While having a growing player population is great, we know it’s not a good experience to have the population outgrow the current server hardware, or to have to wait in a queue to get into the game you love to play. We'll definitely keep an eye on things and will keep everyone updated as warranted.

    Thanks,

    Matt

    Nice to see they are being proactive about the NA server.
  • FlyingSwan
    FlyingSwan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ookami007 wrote: »
    Everyone,

    We've been working very hard on prepping additional server hardware to accommodate our burgeoning player base, especially in the EU - and I'm very happy to say that we've done it much faster than anticipated. We are wrapping up the work, and will have the additional capacity online for PC EU players before the upcoming Easter holiday weekend.

    Here's how it will work:
    • We will take PC EU offline tomorrow (Thursday, April 18) morning at 12pm CEST/6am EST for maintenance to configure the megaserver to recognize the additional hardware. Stay tuned for messaging from our Social and Community teams on how long the outage will be.
    • At some point next week we will do the same for PC NA - even though we haven't had to turn on queuing for PC NA, we want to make sure additional capacity is added there as well to keep up with the growing population on that megaserver.
    Adding server capacity should alleviate load-causing server problems and enable us to raise our "concurrent" supported user number well above our nightly maximums, while also removing the queues. We are still working on overall client architecture and performance fixes, which are unrelated to this particular issue. You should see more information about our client performance progress in the coming months.

    I know that this has not been an awesome couple of weeks for our EU PC players, which is why we have worked so hard to get additional capacity online as soon as possible. While having a growing player population is great, we know it’s not a good experience to have the population outgrow the current server hardware, or to have to wait in a queue to get into the game you love to play. We'll definitely keep an eye on things and will keep everyone updated as warranted.

    Thanks,

    Matt

    Nice to see they are being proactive about the NA server.

    It's great that they only had to drop the ball on EU server before they remembered the job we pay them to do.
  • everlastingodeb17_ESO
    everlastingodeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    the state of the server is like ***, bring back the queues please
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandrock wrote: »

    Interesting article. Thing is, you are saying that Zenimax should go all in on gambling then eh?

    What ever happened to just making a good video game to make money instead of using a video game for "legal" online gambling? If concentrating on the just 20% that would be the people who buy the $150 houses or the 600 Gem mounts and keep buying crates and gambling and not to bother with free DLC or "chapters" anymore.

    That is not good for video games. Stores, selling products yes. I come to ESO to play. You know the thing that little children do. I don't come here to gamble and have it thrown in my face. So if Zenimax ever does decide to go for the 20%, I am out because all that will mean is loot boxes, and more gambling.
    Edited by Davor on April 19, 2019 3:33AM
    Not my quote but I love this saying

    "I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the upgrades but I do not feel any improvement on my experience. Input lag is still there, only the queue was no longer around.

  • Killum
    Killum
    ✭✭✭
    the state of the server is like ***, bring back the queues please

    What? Seriously? NO!! Just NO. You should not have to queue for a game that you have paid for and sub too. Let them fix the game/hardware so that no queuing is needed.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im liking this dude better than the last one
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »
    FlyingSwan wrote: »
    I just went to give it another performance test, as last night the game was horrid to play, but the EU server is down for maintenance.

    It is unfathomable that they'd do maintenance on Easter Friday, which is a public holiday in most of the civilised world. I can only assume that ZOS staff bonuses are directly related to how many customers they ***-off.

    Because a dozen new 'failed' Emperors are far more important that the millions of other customers, it would appear

    Well, it is the week of the pvp event. And what makes you think that (also paying) pvp players are less important?

    [edit]

    [edited for Inappropriate Content and Language]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on April 19, 2019 7:03PM
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

    Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey ZOS

    Don't know what you did yesterday but the only thing that changed for the better was the queue was gone. Other than that it feels the same and in some parts it performs worse.

    During BGs some skills don't work, using pots doesn't work... it's alot of fun to keep pressing buttons and your char just stands there like an idiot taking damage and doing nothing! My ping is the same as before so... not sure what's happening but it sucks.

    I really like this game and have alot of fun playing (when it works) but seriously this is soooo disapointing, why can't you fix this for good? Or be honest with us please. People on zone chat were not sure what you did yesterday, if it was hardware update or just some preparations for a future hardware upgrade... why can't you guys be more clear in your communications?
  • everlastingodeb17_ESO
    everlastingodeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give them peanuts hahah I can bet that zoo monkeys would do a better job than these dressed primates that eat peanut butter instead of peanuts... Weird wth haha
  • jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    FlyingSwan wrote: »
    Gythral wrote: »
    FlyingSwan wrote: »
    I just went to give it another performance test, as last night the game was horrid to play, but the EU server is down for maintenance.

    It is unfathomable that they'd do maintenance on Easter Friday, which is a public holiday in most of the civilised world. I can only assume that ZOS staff bonuses are directly related to how many customers they ***-off.

    Because a dozen new 'failed' Emperors are far more important that the millions of other customers, it would appear

    It's interesting because according to various publicly available financial stats, the EU is near equal to the USA in terms of the value of the gamer market, so behind only APAC. So the guy who posted this thread - @ZOS_MattFiror - who seems to hold a senior management role with a high level of financial accountability in ZOS, appears to preside over, and endorse, a series of policies that are harmful to one of their most lucrative revenue streams.

    I assume that's why ZOS nickel and dime everyone via the Cash Shop, because Matt and his team are unable to break even any other way, due to their incompetent management of the game. I mean, you'd think after five years of running this shitshow they'd have at least figured out you don't cut-off 30% of your revenue stream by taking the game down on a widely recognised public holiday.

    I guess they were all sleeping during the lectures on 'business practice' during their game design degrees.

    Still, it's a beautiful day, so it's time to get the top down on the car and go somewhere nice for lunch!

    Come back again when there's a bug that affects all pve players and they don't take the server offline because "it's a public holiday".

    You mean like when they broke the French translation of the game (happened several times), making new DLCs unplayable in French because quests were broken and we had to wait one complete week in order to them to fix it.
    Sure it was only players using French localisation, but the server was never put down for this, we always had to wait the next week patch for a fix, that's the main reason which makes me switch my client to English, unlike a lot of my friends who had to stop playing one week each time because they didn't speak a foreign language.
    So, yes I'm a bit pissed they bring down servers within 24h because a few players weren't going to be able to have their ex-Emperor title, when bigger issues were ignored for a week (or more in other cases).
    Pain-Healer - Argonian Templar Healer (EP) - Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon's Heart
    Guild : Ghosts and Goblins Target Dummies
    Players know me as Jeban
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlyingSwan wrote: »
    Gythral wrote: »
    FlyingSwan wrote: »
    I just went to give it another performance test, as last night the game was horrid to play, but the EU server is down for maintenance.

    It is unfathomable that they'd do maintenance on Easter Friday, which is a public holiday in most of the civilised world. I can only assume that ZOS staff bonuses are directly related to how many customers they ***-off.

    Because a dozen new 'failed' Emperors are far more important that the millions of other customers, it would appear

    It's interesting because according to various publicly available financial stats, the EU is near equal to the USA in terms of the value of the gamer market, so behind only APAC. So the guy who posted this thread - @ZOS_MattFiror - who seems to hold a senior management role with a high level of financial accountability in ZOS, appears to preside over, and endorse, a series of policies that are harmful to one of their most lucrative revenue streams.

    I assume that's why ZOS nickel and dime everyone via the Cash Shop, because Matt and his team are unable to break even any other way, due to their incompetent management of the game. I mean, you'd think after five years of running this shitshow they'd have at least figured out you don't cut-off 30% of your revenue stream by taking the game down on a widely recognised public holiday.

    I guess they were all sleeping during the lectures on 'business practice' during their game design degrees.

    Still, it's a beautiful day, so it's time to get the top down on the car and go somewhere nice for lunch!

    Come back again when there's a bug that affects all pve players and they don't take the server offline because "it's a public holiday".

    You mean like when they broke the French translation of the game (happened several times), making new DLCs unplayable in French because quests were broken and we had to wait one complete week in order to them to fix it.
    Sure it was only players using French localisation, but the server was never put down for this, we always had to wait the next week patch for a fix, that's the main reason which makes me switch my client to English, unlike a lot of my friends who had to stop playing one week each time because they didn't speak a foreign language.
    So, yes I'm a bit pissed they bring down servers within 24h because a few players weren't going to be able to have their ex-Emperor title, when bigger issues were ignored for a week (or more in other cases).

    That's why I said ALL pve players, not just the French.

    And that your friends couldn't play for one week because they didn't speak a foreign language is their problem. You do realise that the rest of the EU server except for the Germans and the French don't have a native language client, right?
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

    Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The so-called server upgrade didn't improve anything.
    The performance is still very poor.
    Server: PC EU.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • LeinadOrarogep
    LeinadOrarogep
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MattFiror, @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom - can we please have an official update on what has been done in yesterday's maintenance?
    • Is now the queue gone for good?
    • Should we expect any performance improvements?
    • Is the matter now considered closed?
    • Would it be possible to receive some technical information about what was done? (i.e. added 512GB of RAM, added 10 cluster nodes...)
    Thank you all for your work!
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that your friends couldn't play for one week because they didn't speak a foreign language is their problem. You do realise that the rest of the EU server except for the Germans and the French don't have a native language client, right?

    Except that if the game had been sold to them as "english only" they wouldn't have bought it and played it in the first place.
    If ZOS sells a product in french they have to maintain it in french, as quickly as in english. People of "unsupported languages" play ESO because they speak/understand one of the supported languages - else they wouldn't play it.

    You can't sell someone a diesel car and then tell them "sorry, we're out of diesel, if your car only uses diesel it's your problem"...

    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on April 19, 2019 12:02PM
  • everlastingodeb17_ESO
    everlastingodeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    And that your friends couldn't play for one week because they didn't speak a foreign language is their problem. You do realise that the rest of the EU server except for the Germans and the French don't have a native language client, right?

    Except that if the game had been sold to them as "english only" they wouldn't have bought it and played it in the first place.
    If ZOS sells a product in french they have to maintain it in french, as quickly as in english. People of "unsupported languages" play ESO because they speak/understand one of the supported languages - else they wouldn't play it.

    You can't sell someone a diesel car and then tell them "sorry, we're out of diesel, if your car only uses diesel it's your problem"...

    100% agree with you. The problem is that the majority on this game/forum has a lack of neurons, therefore they lack the ability to think.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was using a counter argument that wasn't valid, learn to read please. I said all players, he countered it with an argument considering only French players. Convenient that you left that out when you quoted me.

    And as for your argument "You can't sell someone a diesel car and then tell them "sorry, we're out of diesel, if your car only uses diesel it's your problem" I could say the same. The car manufacturer is not responsible for the availability of fuel types.

    He was using a very valid argument and he wasn't opposing yours. It's quite true that ZOS has strange priorities, whether it's today just for a few PVP players running for emperor (no matter how rare/important/gard to get the emp title is, it's still a concern of extremely few players at a time), or letting dozens of thousands of french speaking players down when the translation was bugged.

    It's your argument that if some french can't play the game in the english version it's their problem that is flatout wrong, since they bought a product that was meant to be used in french, whereas non-supported people bought a product that was meant to work in english, french, german and japanese, and nothing else.
  • DrOuttaSight
    DrOuttaSight
    ✭✭✭
    Universe wrote: »
    The so-called server upgrade didn't improve anything.
    The performance is still very poor.
    Server: PC EU.

    Yes.. Last night it was taking ages for me to travel from map to house, and wayshrine to wayshrine.

    @ZOS_MattFiror, @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom - can we please have an official update on what has been done in yesterday's maintenance?
    • Is now the queue gone for good?
    Thank you all for your work!

    There is a queuing system in place, I was logging onto the PC EU server at around 15:10 CET time today.
    and after I put my password in, just before the picture loaded, it flashed a timer in the background, then the picture jumped/hiccuped, as if it was loading again, in other words its hidden behind the pic as I logged in.

    It looks like the PC EU server upgrade (that was put in place just the other day) can not handle the amount of logon's from ESO players.
    Edited by DrOuttaSight on April 19, 2019 1:51PM
    Forums are for........... venting/letting off steam
    Feed the needy Not the greedy
    In Virtual Space No One Can Hear You Scream!!!
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was using a counter argument that wasn't valid, learn to read please. I said all players, he countered it with an argument considering only French players. Convenient that you left that out when you quoted me.

    And as for your argument "You can't sell someone a diesel car and then tell them "sorry, we're out of diesel, if your car only uses diesel it's your problem" I could say the same. The car manufacturer is not responsible for the availability of fuel types.

    He was using a very valid argument and he wasn't opposing yours. It's quite true that ZOS has strange priorities, whether it's today just for a few PVP players running for emperor (no matter how rare/important/gard to get the emp title is, it's still a concern of extremely few players at a time), or letting dozens of thousands of french speaking players down when the translation was bugged.

    It's your argument that if some french can't play the game in the english version it's their problem that is flatout wrong, since they bought a product that was meant to be used in french, whereas non-supported people bought a product that was meant to work in english, french, german and japanese, and nothing else.

    Nope, it's not a concern of extremely few players at a time. It's a concern of all players playing for the same faction as the emp has. Having an emp on your faction could turn the tide of winning or losing, not just by him/her being emp, but because having an emp boosts the campaign score (albeit indirectly) of your facton.

    But if you'd pvp, you'd know that.

    I still stand by my point that it was their problem that they don't speak another language. The only reason games are brought out in Germany and France in their native languages is because their governments demand it. If they didn't have that "luxury" do you think all players of those countries wouldn't have bought the game?
    Edited by The Uninvited on April 19, 2019 2:14PM
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

    Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlyingSwan wrote: »
    FlyingSwan wrote: »
    Gythral wrote: »
    FlyingSwan wrote: »
    I just went to give it another performance test, as last night the game was horrid to play, but the EU server is down for maintenance.

    It is unfathomable that they'd do maintenance on Easter Friday, which is a public holiday in most of the civilised world. I can only assume that ZOS staff bonuses are directly related to how many customers they ***-off.

    Because a dozen new 'failed' Emperors are far more important that the millions of other customers, it would appear

    It's interesting because according to various publicly available financial stats, the EU is near equal to the USA in terms of the value of the gamer market, so behind only APAC. So the guy who posted this thread - @ZOS_MattFiror - who seems to hold a senior management role with a high level of financial accountability in ZOS, appears to preside over, and endorse, a series of policies that are harmful to one of their most lucrative revenue streams.

    I assume that's why ZOS nickel and dime everyone via the Cash Shop, because Matt and his team are unable to break even any other way, due to their incompetent management of the game. I mean, you'd think after five years of running this shitshow they'd have at least figured out you don't cut-off 30% of your revenue stream by taking the game down on a widely recognised public holiday.

    I guess they were all sleeping during the lectures on 'business practice' during their game design degrees.

    Still, it's a beautiful day, so it's time to get the top down on the car and go somewhere nice for lunch!

    Come back again when there's a bug that affects all pve players and they don't take the server offline because "it's a public holiday".

    LOL. The entire PVE experience is one massive bugfest. Just take the Finder, which has been bugged to the point it repeated failures are the norm, since release.

    I know, and the server has been taken down many times because of it. Even during holiday times.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

    Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But my point is, ZOS needed to bring the server down because THEY created a bug.

    Point the finger at them, not at the PVP players who just want a working game like you do.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

    Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, it's not a concern of extremely few players at a time. It's a concern of all players playing for the same faction as the emp has. Having an emp on your faction could turn the tide of winning or losing, not just by him/her being emp, but because having an emp boosts the campaign score (albeit indirectly) of your facton.

    Even if it's all PvPers at a time, it's still a small number of players. As compared to the overall game population, PvPers are very few.
    I still stand by my point that it was their problem that they don't speak another language. The only reason games are brought out in Germany and France in their native languages is because their governments demand it. If they didn't have that "luxury" do you think all players of those countries wouldn't have bought the game?

    All those who don't speak english ? Of course, they wouldn't have bought the game. Noone buys a game in which you don't understand a word. Especially since there are so many good games in French already.

    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on April 19, 2019 2:59PM
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, it's not a concern of extremely few players at a time. It's a concern of all players playing for the same faction as the emp has. Having an emp on your faction could turn the tide of winning or losing, not just by him/her being emp, but because having an emp boosts the campaign score (albeit indirectly) of your facton.

    Even if it's all PvPers at a time, it's still a small number of players. As compared to the overall game population, PvPers are very few.
    I still stand by my point that it was their problem that they don't speak another language. The only reason games are brought out in Germany and France in their native languages is because their governments demand it. If they didn't have that "luxury" do you think all players of those countries wouldn't have bought the game?

    All those who don't speak english ? Of course, they wouldn't have bought the game. Noone buys a game in which you don't understand a word. Especially since there are so many good games in French already.

    Same goes for players in other EU countries that don't speak English.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

    Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same goes for players in other EU countries that don't speak English.

    No.
    Players in those countries knew before buying the game that it wouldn't be available in their native tongue. So either they didn't care because they mastered some english, or they chose to go for it even if they didn't understand the language of the game. Or they did not buy and did not play it at all. French buyers bought the game knowing it would be available in french. That's entirely different.

  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same goes for players in other EU countries that don't speak English.

    No.
    Players in those countries knew before buying the game that it wouldn't be available in their native tongue. So either they didn't care because they mastered some english, or they chose to go for it even if they didn't understand the language of the game. Or they did not buy and did not play it at all. French buyers bought the game knowing it would be available in french. That's entirely different.

    It's only different because their government makes it mandatory to put it out in their native language. No other reason than that, the rest just have to learn English and is a much larger part of EU than just the French.

    So what you're saying is, if it's a small percentage of players (aka PVP players) it should not be taken down BUT if it's a small percentage of French players (compared to the rest of the EU player base) it should?

    Both parties have payed to have a working game.
    Edited by The Uninvited on April 19, 2019 4:51PM
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

    Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only different because their government makes it mandatory to put it out in their native language. No other reason than that, the rest just have to learn English and is a much larger part of EU than just the French.

    So what you're saying is, if it's a small percentage of players (aka PVP players) it should not be taken down BUT if it's a small percentage of French players (compared to the rest of the EU player base) it should?

    Both parties have payed to have a working game.

    Again, it's different because people expect - and were promised a product in french. They bought a product in french.
    And no, I don't think one case deserves a different treatment than the other (even though it is obvious that the french speaking population of the game is much, much higher than a faction of pvpers at any given time), that's why I wonder why ZOS acted differently in the two cases.

    I'll leave this ocnversation now, since you don't seem to be willing to understand.


    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on April 19, 2019 5:03PM
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only different because their government makes it mandatory to put it out in their native language. No other reason than that, the rest just have to learn English and is a much larger part of EU than just the French.

    So what you're saying is, if it's a small percentage of players (aka PVP players) it should not be taken down BUT if it's a small percentage of French players (compared to the rest of the EU player base) it should?

    Both parties have payed to have a working game.

    Again, it's different because people expect - and were promised a product in french. They bought a product in french.
    And no, I don't think one case deserves a different treatment than the other (even though it is obvious that the french speaking population of the game is much, much higher than a faction of pvpers at any given time), that's why I wonder why ZOS acted differently in the two cases.

    I'll leave this ocnversation now, since you don't seem to be willing to understand.


    No, you don't seem to be willing to understand that the pvp players have payed for the game as well to have a working version. There is no difference there, no matter if it is a larger part or smaller.

    Again, like I said before, point the finger at ZOS, not at the pvp players. ZOS created a bug that forced them to take the servers down, like they do many many many times as well when it's pve (or even Crown store related) for that matter.

    And another thing, if ZOS would have addressed the large number of issues that PVP has (believe me, it's much more intense than PVE and I play both so I know), the PVP player base would be much larger. It's sad that a lot have left because they didn't.
    Edited by The Uninvited on April 19, 2019 5:16PM
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

    Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Caelena
    Caelena
    ✭✭
    Nothing improved for me really.
    In fact, some things have gotten worse instead like skills not firing despite me pressing the button like 4 times or pots not going off, occasionally get eternal load screens or even get disconnected for no reason.
    Don't see any improvements :/
    The Eternal Lurker
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a friendly reminder to keep the thread civil, constructive and on topic. It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there we have it: Server performance is still crap in Cyro. Same exact thing as before. *slowclap*

    (I know, sarcasm is not a good trait in communication, but I can't get myself to be more positive on this issue that has been going on for month on end.)
Sign In or Register to comment.