The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Class Rep] Templar Feedback Thread

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like to see the snare from Ritual getting removed (through the passive). In the current PvP "Meta" snares are just too overtuned (if ZOS were to bring back better counterplay to snares I wouldn´t mind the current snare on Ritual). But if ZOS removed the snare from ritual I would replace it with:

* Minor Expedition while inside the Ritual area.
    * Enemies that enters the area have their physical and spell resistance reduced by X amount
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come to think of it, I've never killed anyone with Vampire's Bane. I'm starting to wonder if it's worth using in PVP.

I agree. However, I see it in recap almost every time an enemy templar is nearby. It may be timing or situational depending how many people are involved in the fight and it's not like we can see other player's recaps.
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itscompton wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    I just thought about this recently as I decided to give my MagDK some love after about 6 months of dumping him in the pits...

There have been many comments that Templars will never get: Major Sorcery/Brutality, Expedition, etc.

All classes have at least ONE skill that gives either Major Sorcery or Brutality (If not both...) EXCEPT Templars! Why is this even a debate for ZOS and the Community?! Most people argue to use entropy. Okay, fair. However, you are now min/maxing bar space on an already simplistic PRE-DEFINED bar setup thanks to ZOS's House design and spreading out passives and skill structures over too many skills.

Expedition is given to DK's through their Chains skill, which is being used more often today in PVP.
    NB's get this AND Major Evasion through Blurr.
    Sorc's get this through Boundless, and minor through Hurricane.
    Wardens get this through Wings.
    ***WHAT THE FFFF...again.

Oh and everyone said that DK's wouldn't get snare removal...added to wings, which reflects nearly infinite projectile skills.

Case and point. Argue about it. Don't care anymore because Templar is in a bad spot no matter what you say. I will be honest and admit that I go full beast mode in BG's with my Stamplar, but still am not too ignorant to admit that the class is weak. You have to make up for the MANY downsides to Templar by either getting way better at the game and playing noobs, or hoping your openents just constantly get lag or mess up on rotation...

Just make these things happen...Not just what I mentioned, but also the things that other community members have given thought on. Some requests are unreasonable. Some requests are not necessarily needed right away. But Templar needs to be completely gutten and redone in the current condition it's in compared to launch.

Jabs should be spammable instant. NOT channel! Let us LA weave. Let us animation cancel. LET US ACTUALLY HIT SOMETHING WITH LESS THAN A 90% MISS CHANCE!!!!!!

They should give back the execute mechanic back to sweeps/jabs. This way it will show new players that if you want to commit to jabs spam, make sure it's in execute range otherwise it's just AOE pressure skill.
    Unless that was a thing in the first year before the game came out on console I believe you're mistaken. I've been a Templar main since 1 week after console release and as far as I remember sweeps used to have a knock back on the last jab (now a snare) but never had an execute component to it.

jabs used to be magic. it used to scale up in crit rate the lower your target was in health. you can see the stats on this site, http://tamrieljournal.com/classes/templar/

Oh yeah that was before the game came out on console. Sounds like an interesting mechanic though.
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come to think of it, I've never killed anyone with Vampire's Bane. I'm starting to wonder if it's worth using in PVP.

I wouldn't. Radiant Magelight is a vastly superior way to get Major Prophecy on your main damage bar because it doubles as your stealth counter. Plus Sun Fire is reflectable, by DK wings and NPC Eclipse bubbles. It's always a "good" skill but you just have too many better options.
    Edited by Gnortranermara on February 14, 2019 5:42PM
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Checkmath If you have the time, I would love for you to check out my post on the Templar in regards to reworks for Update 22 suggestion. It's a long read, but some, or all of it may be great for you to use in the Class-Rep meetings.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/459294/templar-class-identity-and-skills-warning-long-read#latest

Aside, my two biggest Pain Points with Templar are still:
    1. No form of Major Sorcery/Brutality. In all honesty...Every other class has them. People said DK's wouldn't get mobility and they got expedition on chains and snare removal on wings...
    2. Defense is still extremely poor. Even while MIN/MAXing my Templar (Both Mag and Stam) I feel very squishy. I have tried all armor types, different set combinations and still feel I am getting bursted in 2-3 seconds or spamming HtD...Most of this IS because of other classes' ability to dish out high burst from fluent combinations that are natural to the class, or light attacks with debuffs being properly weaved, among other things that Templars just cannot do right now.
    **Bonus** Jabs/Sweeps still hit like wet noodle.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's worth it if you're running Skoria, not worth it if you've moved on to other monster sets in your build.
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My DK is only level 25 but the more I look at their skills and passives, the more jealous I get. That class seems so stacked. Why do they get a group wide major sorcery/savagery buff, and also major mending and a group shield? Why do templars not have any major mending or sorcery or brutality? Dks have all the tailored tanking tools shouldn't templars at least have the good healing buffs?
  • paplan
    paplan
    Soul Shriven
    i've been playing for mana templar for more then a year. and i like to play atacking style, being aggressive and i choose light armor. but there's a huge problem for this type of solo templars in playing 1xX: being the slowest class in game u have any chances to get away from pursuiting numbers of enemies. sorcs can streak, NB can sneak, wardens and DKs have a reflections of snares. yes templars have cleanse but it's very expensive and still u can be permanently being snared or rooted.

templars badly need some speed buff in PvP. and i see a good decision by adding a passive whith one of following options:

When cleanse up snare or immobilization effect with the Cleansing Ritual or its morphs you gain:
    a) Minor Expedition for 5 sec, imcreasing your movement speed by 10%.
    b) sprint cost reduction by 50% for 3 sec.
    c) immune to snares and immobilization for 2 sec. This can accure ones every 5 sec.

that will have no effect to PvE content as well as to tanky build templars, but that will increase survive ability to aggrassive playing templars and healers.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone mentioned that Templar tanks have no access to a magicka based pull? It's really annoying in places like vBRP, because pulling all enemies leaves you with no stamina for blocking and dodgerolling oneshot mechanics. I don't think they need it as a class ability even, but reworking the morph of an existing skill along the lines of Silver Leash would be neat.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I have been seeing in the community is that Templar is "finally in a good place". May be true, to an extent. However Templars are still missing a lot of core options to fill multiple roles, as ZOS wanted all classes to excel at. Templar healers are still great, but were gutted to make room for Wardens and then the "Any class can do any role"...As a DPS, both mag and stam are decent but underperform to other classes due to better utility and more fluent skill dynamics of the other classes. Templar tanks are near the bottom of the barrel in respect to tanking.
    I've said my peace multiple times over, but the lack of overall change to the class is pushing me towards enjoying other classes more at this point.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's frustrating that people think fixing problems with Templar skills equals a buff. Its stupid. Like, imagine taking your car to the shop and asking them to fix your air conditioning which only blows ice cold air, and they tell you "No, your car is in a really good spot right now". As long as you can get from point A to point B, huh. It doesn't matter that you're agonizing along the way.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's frustrating that people think fixing problems with Templar skills equals a buff. Its stupid. Like, imagine taking your car to the shop and asking them to fix your air conditioning which only blows ice cold air, and they tell you "No, your car is in a really good spot right now". As long as you can get from point A to point B, huh. It doesn't matter that you're agonizing along the way.

What exactly is broken? That would probably help for feedback.
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Well, for starters let's talk about Jabs/Sweeps. As a class spammable skill the problems are two-fold.
    1. The skill has a higher miss chance than hit chance, which reduces possible DPS. Also, with the change to evasion and how easily it is accessed to all skills Jabs/Sweeps DPS is reduced further. Aside from the above stated, all other class "spammables" (quotes because sorc frags, well not a real spammable) have tooltips that are on the lower end twice the damage output. Burning light you say! Not as optimal as some say...
    2. This skill is a channel, which leaves you open to un-mitigated damage from those said high damage attacks.

That's just the FIRST Templar skill, in the FIRST Templar skill line.
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly even adding major protection as a buff while channeling to a passive would help a lot with Templar defense. Some may say it's too much, but other class skills allow to block cast or animation cancel which allows proper LA weaving.
    Channeling skills just flat out say "Hey everyone! I'm bending over for you..." and they respond in kind with "Prison rules, dawg!"
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Well, for starters let's talk about Jabs/Sweeps. As a class spammable skill the problems are two-fold.
    1. The skill has a higher miss chance than hit chance, which reduces possible DPS. Also, with the change to evasion and how easily it is accessed to all skills Jabs/Sweeps DPS is reduced further. Aside from the above stated, all other class "spammables" (quotes because sorc frags, well not a real spammable) have tooltips that are on the lower end twice the damage output. Burning light you say! Not as optimal as some say...
    2. This skill is a channel, which leaves you open to un-mitigated damage from those said high damage attacks.

That's just the FIRST Templar skill, in the FIRST Templar skill line.

What do you mean by miss chance?

Every thing else is not broken. You are talking about a weakness in mechanic but nothing broken about it. It's only a slight weakness as well as a GCD on any ability is 1 second and jabs/sweeps is 1.1 second. You can get a light attack off with the last hit. It fiesnt quite feel that fast so I'll give you that it could be condensed a little bit.

On your second post, that's way over the top. Minor protection has done well enough. It's the removal from when you are retreating that really hurt stamplar at least. But we need to be reasonable on what to expect.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    Has anyone mentioned that Templar tanks have no access to a magicka based pull? It's really annoying in places like vBRP, because pulling all enemies leaves you with no stamina for blocking and dodgerolling oneshot mechanics. I don't think they need it as a class ability even, but reworking the morph of an existing skill along the lines of Silver Leash would be neat.

I think Templar tanking is in a great spot currently. In scenarios where there are a ton of adds to pull there is no reason a DPS or healer can't help with it.

I haven't had much struggle with stamina management recently since Repentance is more reliable. Just weave heavies between your chain spam and you will be golden.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's my latest comments on abilities/skills that could use adjustments. Remember Templar is actually balanced compared to other classes (mostly because those classes can be broken, doesn't mean it's right). At leasta good Templar has to work for their kills, something other classes could take for granted.

Here's my adjustments; most are bug fixes/passive changes and rest are compensation for some changes:
    Minno wrote: »
    We just need passives reworked and bug fixes/skill adjustments.

Here are my edits, based on that intent:

Aedric Spear Skill Line:
    1. Radial Sweep - increase range to match jabs/sweeps, solar barrage, etc. Otherwise fine.

2. Puncturing Strikes - Ability is fine. Also it should be immune to major evasion; it's fake AOE that has close single target mechanic reduced by easily available buff. Otherwise skills are fine. Drop snare down to 40% instead of 70% to make room for other buffs/changes. They made changes to sets like overwhelming surge which functions the same way but not jabs/reflective light.

3. Piercing Javelin - drop cost so it's cheaper than draining shot for stam toons, and cheaper than master destro reach for mag. Otherwise serves a purpose for some builds and competes with total dark/unstable core/destro reach.

4. Focused Charge -Increase the speed at which gap is closed; skill is too clunky and easy to see coming. Reduce the minimum distance from 3.5m to 1m. Explosive charge to pull enemies out of stealth around the initial target (currently bugged in that is doesn't). This is the only change they should do.

5. Spear Shards - is fine as is.

6. Sun Shield - blazing to become max mag scaled. Radiant ward to remain health scaled for tanks. Otherwise we need to test new bug fixes they added on PTS in live situations before suggesting any other changes to this ability.

Aedric Spear Passives:
    1. Piercing Spear - fine as is. Ditch blocked dmg buff if needed for other changes.
    2. Spear Wall - buff to 2/4 seconds because minor buffs are supposed to be higher uptime than major.
    3. Burning Light - make effect unblocked/undodged as it's applied to your target and has a set cooldown/proc chance. Otherwise fine as is.
    4. Balanced Warrior - fine as is.

Dawn’s Wrath Skill Line:
    1. Nova - Fine as is. Group ultimate.

2. Sun Fire - crit buff proc off activation not hit and reflective light should not be reduced by major evasion. Otherwise fine.

3. Solar Flare – Dark flare to become similar to solar barrage. Renamed Dark Barrage; scales off stamina stats.

4. eclipse needs rework. Heres how:
    - fix ability so that Total Dark's heal is buffed to 67% to account for the cooldown adjustment they made in clockwork city (dmg was increased to compensate but not the heal).
    - Then make cc immunity ONLY applied when break free is used; cleansed or expired eclipses should be exempt. If current cc mechanic is to exist, then bubble should be be removed by any means.
    - Unstable Core needs major rework. Here is Cinbri's suggestion:
    Unstable Core: this morph completely overshadowed by total Dark for several reasons.
    Lets take as example couple other classes skills:
    Scales: one morph provide snare immunity-defensive morph, other provde higher damage reflect-offensive morph. Yet both morphs retain core feature of skill - to reflect projectiles.
    Petrify: one morph root enemy-offensive morph, other provide heal-defensive morph. Yet both morphs retain core feature - to hard cc enemy.
    Crystallized Shield: one provide reflect damage-offensive morph, other is major buff. Yet it retain its ability to absorb damage and restore resources.
    Rune Prison: hard cc enemy either by your choice or as defense, yet hard cc in any choice.
    And now we have Total Dark supposed to be defensive morph and Unstable Core is offensive, but for this skill it not work this way because core feature of this skill was completely changed - while skill is CC it no longer being a reflect, i.e. damage prevent mechanic, nor have any aspect that make it as hard CC - i.e. disabling enemy to prevent him attacking or moving or healing.As result Total Dark retain its core defensive role - it apply bubble and heal caster back providing tanking capability(however don't forget about its 0.750sec cooldown that decrease this utility in everchanging meta), yet Core cant serve as offensive role because core feature of skill was changed to no longer be hard cc variable that should defend caster from receiving damage per se while granting offensive aoe explosion.
    There is no point in Core with it current core skill functionality, it should be completely changed, either core utility or morph functionality. Every hard cc no matter offensive or defensive serve as some sort of defense that timely interrupting enemy from his dps rotations, but that not working for Eclipse anymore, unless part of Core feature will be buff proc damage also so it will have lot of returned damage in exchange of lost survivability.

4. Backlash - fine as is. Group burst tool and designed as such.

5. Radiant Destruction – Fine as is. They fixed and buffed it.

Dawn’s Wrath Passives:
    1. Enduring Rays - passive reworked. Move sun fire/solar barrage/eclipse 2 second duration increased to base abilities. Then add "increases the duration of your major/minor buffs by 1/3 seconds while an enduring ray passive is slotted."
    2. Prism - fine as is.
    3. Illuminate - fine as is.
    4. Restoring Spirit - fine as is.

Restoring Light Skill Line: Lots of changes to skills and animations.
    1. Right of Passage - fine as is with change due to light weaver below. Both morphs grant major protection with slight difference to how it functions in group play. Make one morph increase duration of channel while adding armor to you (much like remembrance works on live). Other morph grants major protection while channeling to allies healed but no extra armor to you.

2. Rushed Ceremony - no change. Fine as is.

3. Healing Ritual - Just drop the cost down on to be like 3 or 4k. One morph grants a HOT to an ally outside the radius. Then other has minor expedition for 6 seconds. Basically no change, just different heal mechanic than bol/htd.

4. Restoring Aura - Radiant Aura to be changed to grant Major Sorcery on application for 20 seconds. Then when enemies hit you, you apply minor mag steal on them for 5 seconds. Competes with ele drain; do you want major breach + single target minor mag steal or major sorcery+wizard reposte style proc chance off the minor mag steal?

5. Cleansing Ritual - rework Ritual of Retribution to grant 1 or 2s of snare/root immunity. Change will only work if root/snare immunity removes the snares/immunity first then debuffs; otherwise no change needed. Extended ritual is fine as is.

6. Rune Focus - Fine as is.

Restoring Light Passives:
    2. Mending - Drop to 5% instead of 15% extra healing to account for some of these changes. Also bring minor mending to this passive so it matches the name.
    3. Sacred Ground - Remove snare mechanic to compensate for buffs/changes above and move minor mending to Mending passive. Then add, new effect. "Increase potency of heals made inside healing circles by 3/5%."
    4. Light Weaver - Remove weird buff to skills. Instead make global heals on your self when cast on low health. "While healing at 50% Health or below, grant minor vitality and 2975 Physical and Spell Resistance for 8 seconds. " Also activating a synergy grants you 7/14 ultimate.
    5. Master Ritualist - keep as is. Useless passive justified since buffs to other passives above.

Those are my changes. I think that version of templar has more soul compared to live. Updates useless passives, gives stamplar another morph+some much needed healing back, and updates some abilities that are otherwise useless/underused.

Edited by Minno on February 17, 2019 9:05PM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    While I appreciate the recent Templar QoL buffs, we're still needing some tweaks:

Backlash needs to have it's stored damage % doubled for the caster and halved for allies. It's very very strong in Xv1 but often feels unrewarding solo (moreso regarding magplar; stamplar can cap it more easily).

All morphs of Sunfire and jabs/sweeps need to lose the snare. Sacred Ground gives plenty of reliable snare. Compensate Sunfire with more damage, it feels weak.

Ritual of Retribution should lose the purge mechanic (2 effects is totally worthless anyway). Instead grant root/snare immunity while in the circle. This would be balanced IMO - giving up Extended Ritual is a tremendous sacrifice.

Light Weaver needs to be changed completely. It's very narrow and poor design. All class passives should buff either the whole skill line or the whole character. Maybe something like "while casting or channeling, reduces damage taken by 5% and increases healing taken by 5%."
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a familiar tank I keep trying to find ways on how we as Templar’s can get some form of “root” or “immobilize ability” similar to abilities like talons and ice shards

I was using time stop but with the recent increases in the cost it’s simply not gonna be what I want

I keep going back to the dawns wrath tree to find a way to make this work and here is why

As a template tank unless I’m using power of the light (which I don’t anymore) I don’t have access to passives like prism giving me 3 ultimate each time I cast a dawns wrath ability

One of the ways in wish I feel we could get a root/immobilize is through one of themorphes of eclipse

I do not want to take way which ever morph is typically used by pvpers and this is strictly coming from a pve stand point

But I feel like either total dark or unstable core either one could be made into a point blank aoe (everything in a 6 meter radius) root/immobilize

Ideally I’d want it to be total dark and while the target is rooted either the target does reduced damage (not reflected back to them) or as the eclipse bubbles burst they put out small heals

That way ability cant be called op for pvp... it’s not causing the player to be damaged in any way only reduced in damage or healing the caster once they are freed

I’ve suggested solar barrage in the past but got push back had no idea people were actually using it

And sunfire wouldn’t work as I would like to effect all adds ins point blank aoe 6 meter radius and this abilities morphs are used in lots of builds ...

Eclipse seems to be the only thing in that tree that really doesn’t have a place outside of pvp from what I notice

Also the animation it provides is very visible and lets you see who is or wasn’t effected

What do you guys think
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Checkmath If you have the time, I would love for you to check out my post on the Templar in regards to reworks for Update 22 suggestion. It's a long read, but some, or all of it may be great for you to use in the Class-Rep meetings.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/459294/templar-class-identity-and-skills-warning-long-read#latest

Aside, my two biggest Pain Points with Templar are still:
    1. No form of Major Sorcery/Brutality. In all honesty...Every other class has them. People said DK's wouldn't get mobility and they got expedition on chains and snare removal on wings...
    2. Defense is still extremely poor. Even while MIN/MAXing my Templar (Both Mag and Stam) I feel very squishy. I have tried all armor types, different set combinations and still feel I am getting bursted in 2-3 seconds or spamming HtD...Most of this IS because of other classes' ability to dish out high burst from fluent combinations that are natural to the class, or light attacks with debuffs being properly weaved, among other things that Templars just cannot do right now.
    **Bonus** Jabs/Sweeps still hit like wet noodle.

My templar has 76% Physical Damage Mitigation...
    I remember a magblade randomly running through me while I was browsing my invenory in sneak mode. He pulled off his entire combo while I slowly turned off my inventory and cast HtD, buffed myself and put a spear in his face. It might have been different if he was a better player though.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    reserved
    Edited by Cinbri on March 21, 2019 12:46PM
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    reserved

Necroed finally^^
  • HankTwo
    HankTwo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biggest pain point for me is the range of radial sweep + morphs. In principle it could be an amazing ultimate, but imo 6 meters is just too damn short, since it often misses in PvP.

An increase of the radius to 8 meters would makes sense to me, since thats also the range of puncturing strikes + morphs, as well as solar barrage. That way, the skill would be more useful without making it op.
    PC EU
    Stam DK, Magden, Magplar, Stamcro, Hybrid Sorc, Magblade & Mag DK
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HankTwo wrote: »
    Biggest pain point for me is the range of radial sweep + morphs. In principle it could be an amazing ultimate, but imo 6 meters is just too damn short, since it often misses in PvP.

An increase of the radius to 8 meters would makes sense to me, since thats also the range of puncturing strikes + morphs, as well as solar barrage. That way, the skill would be more useful without making it op.

Yeah, I would think that having all of our melee skills have the same radius (i.e., a consistent meaning for "melee range") would be common sense. This tweak is a no-brainer IMO.
    Edited by casparian on March 21, 2019 1:12PM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HankTwo wrote: »

Totally agree...otherwise you really need to stay on top of your enemy player or stuck to the trial boss' ass to land the ultimate.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still REALLY hoping for a Burning Light rework. A huge portion of Templar damage is locked inside this proc; so much that it keeps us relegated to jab spam. I'd like to see it extended to all damage over time effects. They finally expanded the usefulness of Implosion (Amplitude) to work with all damage so I'm not giving up hope yet!
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    I'm still REALLY hoping for a Burning Light rework. A huge portion of Templar damage is locked inside this proc; so much that it keeps us relegated to jab spam. I'd like to see it extended to all damage over time effects. They finally expanded the usefulness of Implosion (Amplitude) to work with all damage so I'm not giving up hope yet!

The proc chance or cooldown would suffer for bringing in such a change. Also some specs might suffer from that one.
    Without adjusting proc chance or cooldown, this would lead to an immense increase in dps in PvE, because the procs would happen quite often. It would results in a brainless increase of several k damage. On the other hand specs without much dots (like a PvP-stamplar build with 2h/snb might be restricted and would force dual wields^ and bleeds even more on that class.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would agree with @Jabbs_Giggity regarding templars miss a lot of things. On CP it is indeed everything is fine and pvp is easy-mode when cancer points can cover all class problems, but I play on noCP pvp where you can clutch only on gear and skills since Morrowind and can say templars and magplars specifically are on the same bottom of pvp food chain where they were 3 years ago, with only difference that we share the bottom with dragonknights now.
    It all the result of ZOS addressing only CP issues and when ZOS will change CP so it will stop carry stuff this problems of templars will be more and more punishing. Class need fundamental changes to its mechanics. Right now it has serious problems in every aspect:
    Almost every skill has serious flaw, bug or identity problem attached to it. Its defensive lack basic mechanics like escape/speedbuff or preemptive damage mitigation skills and based entirely on recovery. That turn that just one debuff - Defile and entire defense of templar is countered, leading to ordinary noCP situation where recovery skills just wont save you from damage of even 1 opponent:
    healing.png
    Ironically only healbots, that became templar curse, doesn't suffer from it as they stack healing, and yet templar-healer in pvp starting to loosing in effectiveness to other classes, for example nightblade-healer, simply coz healer doing lot of things beside spamming heals and nb unlike templar does have access to proper core utility class skills.

So, here is more complexed feedback:
    1. Jabs - so many problems combined in 1 skill even after latest changes.
    A. It has no identity of what this skill is: is it single target spammable with aoe addition or is it aoe spammable with single target capability; and as result cant perform in any aspect. Screw single target capability because it small, always unnoticeable aoe damage is wrong. Its single target formula should be refabricated properly to not being destroyed by aoe protection buffs.

B. Its damage is terrible - this channel is even longer than Uppercaut that prevent from proper light attack weaving that got huge boost of scaling and thus dps.
    In a game where on noCP instant cast blockcasted abilities can hit like this without problems with weaving light attacks:
    surprise.png
    surprise3.png
    Have long situative channel that barely can deal same damage and cant be properly weaved with light attacks or blockcasted is sound wrong. Both Uppercaut and Jabs need some identity change, it current "strong but slow hits" is outdated.
    And here we have example of Flurry (and Radiant Destruction lately):
    Still remember how terrible this skill was pre-2.4.5 patch. it was dealing damage but was extremely slow and thus no one was used it, after changes below it retain same dps but no longer was clunky and slow:
    flurry.png
    after changes above it retain same dps but no longer was clunky and slow. Smth like this should be done for templar.

C. Its last hit snare just don't work for skill, same like knockback on it was wrong or how Whip proc stun was bad decision. It cant work as Flurry last hit because Flurry is automatically targetting opponent. And for Jabs it especially bad because due to how terrible aoe landing calculation works its last hit barely can land and as result its snare doesn't help to land jabs on target or only help when target already locked by other measurements.
    Here is simple example (no lag involved):
    jabs-snare1.gif
    ^^despite previous hits landed and target Is slowed by sun fire, which means in theory that every next hit should have higher change to land - its last hit completely miss and as can see in debuff tracker no jab snare applied. And that's happen a lot even when there is no lag, while when lag hits landing and thus applying snare is simply impossible. In addition it can dodged and even cloaked when last hit landed.
    All this make this snare mechanic simply useless to have and it should be removed and compensated with something else.

D. Its animation has performance-drainer in it: when you hit target it make spear to glow, but for each hitted target effect of glowing multiplying and becoming really bright, means it drain computer resources to produce. Pretty useless animation considering that every hit already proc spark effect on enemy and we see who was hitted. Also skill don't have target cap and that why this multiplying effect can multiply a lot and drain more resources.
    jabs-glowww.jpg

2. Focused Charge - still retain all its old problems. Cant be used in melee range due to minimal range. Cant reliable hit enemy target while Explosive Charge cant even hit target by its aoe damage or damage and reveal stealthed targets, so I will post same old videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAtRi8nKm1Y
    https://youtu.be/MSt1jx5FGSw

And here is couple thoughts:
    A. Incase ZOS want to leave its animation as it is instead of implementing cool solar leap of npcs: Charge movement consist of 2 moves - 1. running and 2. leaping blow. Currently your run straight to target and doing vertical leap 1m near target without movement, and it causing delay because you leap on spot from which high mobile enemy already moved(can see on my videos above). But before all changes charge was working bit differently - it was same running with leaping but leaping was "proccing" on some distance from enemy and you actually leaped on him from distance(extracted from old Divine Cross videos):
    leap1.gif
    ^^So, how bout edit it to older version. A. Change leaping part mechanic to act similar to Dragon Leap ult, i.e. smart leap based on distance B. On determined distance it will skip running part animation and just leaping blow on enemy like before:
    leap2.gif
    While on large distances it would play same running animation and then leap to make it look as epic as such moves look in cinematics:
    giphy.gif

B. After changes to channels being uninterruptable Charge lost part of it functionality - previously it was used as spammable to interrupt spammable abilities like Dark Deal. Now Toppling Charge can interrupt only when target not immune to CC, i.e. apply hard stun just when actually interrupt. But hard stun is already interrupt by itself so having interrupt and hard stun with new mechanics simply waste of utility of off-balance. This plus problem of Explosive Charge to have terrible aoe that cant even hit targets and have useless interrupt against channels.
    So, couple ideas: 1. Toppling Charge - instead of off-balance grant it passive minor speed buff when skill is on bar. Make it into stamina morph. 2. Explosive Charge - people keep asking to grant stun back to Shards. I disagree on it coz it too much dps and utility in 1 skill, but what about grant Explosive Charge capability to stun main target. It aoe range is lower than Shards 8m and it would mark it as undodgeable aoe stun (like Shards were once) implemented into offensive skill; it should fix problem of its aoe being dodgeable and cloackable; remove off-balance.

3. Spear Shards - fix its bug of spear to not disappear upon activating synergy. It hard to determinate if synergy was used and you need recast skill or not.

4. Sun Fire/Reflective Light - it is same fake aoe like Radial Uppercut, etc. It should be made to not be counted as aoe, as it is contradict any aoe rules - it cant hit 6 targets, its dodgeable/cloackable and each fireball of skill can be reflected separately from other fireballs. Another problem is its major prophecy too unreliable as it trigger only on damage instead of tooltip "activation of skill".

5. Dark Flare - this morph just like Snipe need serious rework. While Snipe is OP, Dark Flare on other side - too weak as it don't have any of strong points of Snipe, nor will it become better if he get some of it coz templar battle style is too different. Defile debuff is mandatory nowdays to kill anyone even on noCP and templar is class with pressure kind of damage while without defile its pressure can be outhealed even by hots.
    A. Since Solar Barrage is aoe "dot" Dark Flare could me made into just simple dot with major defile attached to it for 4/6 seconds. And there is perfect implementation of such effect(and there is should be visual effect of strong debuff): it was in Malatar dung that brought unique and lore-wise visual effect of "defiling light" - Decrepify, to show us duration of effect:
    defile.png
    defile2.gif
    Such dot wont be used in pvp due to its utility will be pvp-only viable. Like Sun fire but instead of self-buff it will apply debuff.
    B. Another idea that - to keep it as its current form - aoe debuff like warden Corrupted Pollen - make this skill being cast time ability like now but like sorc Frags - damaging enemy with Dawn Wrath abilities has chance to grant it instant activation, and add dot to it. In Malatar it is work that way - aoe dot with aoe debuff. So it play animation of templar hit the ground (same animation as warden Shalks) and aoe debuff everyone around him in 8m radius for 4/6sec.

6. Backlash - it has several problems:
    A. First it identity of being group oriented-only skill. It doesn't need group utility implemented into burst skill, as it only created problem of being best for unhealthy Xv1 but worst for class itself outside of group play. Its morph effects already provide high group utility by either healing or armor debuff and thus its core utility of burst should benefit class that use skill, not only his group.
    So I suggest to change its damage stored amount of damage to store damage only of caster, but compensate as reverting its amount of stored damage to pre-2.3.5 patch, i.e. 66%. Or double amount of stored damage from current while add % increase based on max stat/spd-wpd stat. With this damage oriented templars will get burst skill and its bugs of unstackable Backlashes should be fixed. This kill might be finally be comparable to Will:
    assassin-2.pngassassin3.png
    Ofc it will be less damage but it still will be far superior to current 3k solo damage while healbots deal you 8k when 10v1 you.

B. Even with treatment above it currently have interesting problem - its amount of released damage is affected by "damage taken" buffs, like Protection buff, etc.:
    Backlash-bug.png
    Those buffs can be obtained nowdays with ease and even passively and lead to situation that all storing damage got mitigated by those buffs and then released damage is again mitigated by buffs. No wonder that backlash damage nowdays soooo bad - its damage is double mitigated. It should be fixed and released damage should be excluded from being mitigated by damage taken buffs.

C. It initial hit is direct damage but still bugged and cant proc sets that proc on direct damage attacks.

7. Radiant Destruction - still to clunky to use in pvp. I don't even remember last time I was killed by it outside of 20v2. It empty channel delay prevent from it being used like other executes - weaved immediately when target droped low hp and before it could outheal.
    Its empty channel to causing you to being locked on already dead enemy because it died during activation but before beam hitted is very annoying because you have to manually cancel it and this channel apply movement reduction upon channel and when lag happens its delay increase dramatically to the point that it launch only couple seconds later after activation.
    rd.gif

8. Eclipse - skill itself have no real identity and both morphs cant perform well:
    1. Skill identity: when you attack resource what you see? - adds using disabling effects - Negate and Eclipse. Negate creates area that you just have to leave and Eclipse is character-disable and is making you unable to deal damage and forcing to Break Free. And while sorc Negate gain same benefit - from simply break free aoe it became aoe disable that you can only leave, and cant counter otherwise, but templar Eclipse due to enormous amount of bugs into its old mechanic moved other direction and even being disable skill anymore. It means it cant reflect CC or debuffs like Scales, it waste stamina on block and thus it stamina drainer. ZOS threat it counters like hard CC while skill supposed to work as disable but cant work this way, literally lost it strength but kept its weaknesses. and lostt core function of any hard CC to be defensive tool that capable of promoting offensive window. And its old reflect barely can be replaced with anything else because it was both disable and dps skill by its reflect. I could suggest to transform this skill into negate disable too that you have to break or blind effect that you have to break free to get rid of of healnegate that you must break free, but none of it will keep it as damage oriented CC.
    2. Both morphs have problems:
    A. Total Dark - due to change of reflect only this morph can somehow retain defensive capability of hard CC. But on noCP it uncapable of dounter daage even of 1 high dps opponent due to several reasons: first - it defensive capability is healing and so typical major+minor defile and you can forget that this skill will help you to survive. Second - due to giving this purely pvp skill a pve treatment and adding 0.750 cooldown this skill didn't become any better in pve but TD wasn't addressed it cooldown on heal that attached to damage procs also. If use math it became like ~60% weaker, no wonder It cant defend anymore. If current proc will remain I suggest to either buff it to same level as damage ~60% or remove heal proc from beaing attached to cooldown of damage procs.
    B. Unstable Core - keep remaining it problem of being affected by Enduring Rays. It was once excluded from affected but than was included again: and that just show how inconvenient this morph effect is:
    core.png
    So, when in theory with 4 sec you could use 2 magnetic bombs between CC immunity of bubbles and apply of next bubble, becoming 6sec means you can use only 1 of such bomb while 2nd will interfere with bubble.
    So, how bout just delete this messy bomb and instead implement healnegate explosion that based on your max stat scaling and proc after bubble expired/broken, i.e every 7sec and can be properly increased duration for 4/6sec Strong aggressive effect inspired by Soldier of Anguish set. And even stamina builds will be capable to use this morph as effect will scale of max stat no matter if it mana or stamina. Incase ZOS wont implement animation of Decrepify(showed above) for Total Dark it could be used for this effect to show duration of healnegate.
    Or just redone Unstable Core to be just unblockable chains of light (templar version of Fossilize) with its following effect to be healnegate/magnetic bomb explosion.

3. It direct attack from inside, but nor skill nor direct magnetic explosion of Unstable Core can proc direct damage sets.

10. Rushed Ceremony/Breath of Life -
    A. Its small heal is bugged and ignore LoS. Originally it was supposed to ignore only 180 degree cone to represent it as healing morph, so it is bug.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1wIK7zRSRM

B. It visual effect need some love and change, preferably to older version that was before patch 1.6.5.
    1. Because it current visual is uninformative - you battlefield mess you barely can see whom was healed by whos cast of Ceremony; previously its "beam" effect was noticeable enough to see who was casting and who was healed.
    image.jpg
    2. Before it was a bit immersion-breaking because beam skill didnt had los checks, and so healing beam could though walls but now skill does have los check and thus no longer would be immersion-breaking.
    3. Another reason is that "artifacts" that were caused by beams back in old time, like this:
    artifacts.png
    But engine changes made those artifacts to extinct long time ago, and thus bringing back beam mechanic wont be buggy.
    4. Beam animation cause to consume much less resources of computer because currently it proc 1.caster string animation 2. skill smoke going from underground 3. morph effect(doubling smoke for BoL and essence flow for HtD), while with old animation it would have only 1. beam effect of casted skill 2. morph effect on target. So we skip 1 visual effect - caster string animation because beam animation does show caster of skill.
    ^^ Old beam animation is victorer in any aspect:
    1. It has no cast time and thus looking more like blink or flash rather than just large beam over battlefield like Radiant Destruction.
    2. It perfect for chaos of battlefield when you don't even have time to look around and check where is your teammates. This chaos brought us adaptive solutions for group reposition like Provision's TeamFormation addon that show teammates on minimap. So, it would be nice if vanilla game, without addon's that seriously decerasing game's perfomance, could provide information on such basic level as visual animation (those things in MMO exist for this purpose).
    Here is short video of BoL test that perfectly demonstrate those things I told about:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHA7m8RZp4I

10. Cleansing ritual - have visual bug that drain performance. When its healing effect reproduced on each healed target for each healed target by ritual. Looks pretty stupid:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4sSPqldw9Q

12. Templar desperately need damage preemptive skill that at least will protect against range attacks as smallscale for tempalr in pvp looks like this:
    recap.png
    For example make it next 3 projectiles to miss you. Could be implemented into Radiant Ward morph as blinding suppose to blind archers from hit you in range. And there is already lot of interesting visuals for such shield, like this:
    protection.png
    or this effect, that could be just recolored and changed daedric runes into aedric from Rune Focus:
    radiant-ward.png

13. Rune Focus - skill is fine so just funny idea to grant different morphs of it different rune instead of having it as nonmorphed+small effect. Smth like those runes celestial runes we already have:
    focus.pngfocus2.png
    Just for fun^^.

14. Burning Light - since ZOS tend to get rid of rng damage procs I guess burning Light will be targeted next into smth more reliable.

15. Passives
    Master Ritualist and Light Weaver need changes. Currently they so situational that it like playing templar as class without 2 passives in Restoring Light tree.

2. Light Weaver
    instead of universal bonus have bonuses to skills, but problem that if you don't use those skills - you get zero benefit. And ironically those buffed skills are one of the worst ones, so most of time templar builds don't utilize passive: Remembrance armor buff works only if you use this ult, and majority don't use it coz of how bad this ult is; Healing Ritual granting ton of ult to team, but not lot for caster and work only if you play straight group healer build, so possessor of passive skill don't get advantage of having it; Restoring Aura bonus is not used most of time because barely anyone slot it nowdays coz again of how bad this skill it, there is no way where it can outshine Elemental Drain. And even when Aura used - only reason why it might be barely cost efficient is coz this passive bonus, showing how bad Aura by itself.
    A. This passive should provide universal bonus that will be either utilized by anyone who use this skill tree or activated by using its core skills like Rune, Rushed Ceremony, Cleansed Ceremony, i.e. by stam and mag builds. For example take away all bonuses but make it bonus that now grant 2ult upon healing with Healing Ritual below 60% to restore 2ult to possessor upon healing yourself or ally by any Restoring light skills with 2sec cooldown or grant Armor/minor vitality bonus, i.e just some of the bonuses this passive already have but working for caster not for his team only.
    B. Another more unique idea - brought by Malatar dung again: as we can hear in this dung - "Purity has many colors", it referencing to Orbs colors. Each Color represent it own element: Blazing for fire element, Phosphorescent for ice element, Scintillating for lightning element. And what is main templar theme - "Light" by itself?! It is combination of all colors in itself and thus all elements, just like rainbows.
    And so my idea is to grant templar more possibilities to synergize with sets and traits: First - swap Light Weaver with Restoring Light passive, so Restoring Light skill tree will have supporting passive while Dawn Wrath will have offensive Light Weaver passive. Then - remove old Light Weaver effects and grant new one - every activation of Dawn Wrath ability on enemy could proc random elemental status on him - burning, concussion, chilled. With such effect from last passive (which in theory should be strongest) templar finally will have synergy with elemental statuses even with their pure magicka abilities.

2. Master ritualist - worse game passive, that literally punishing possessor for having it as it have zero usefulness for possessor and made to no longer perfectly stack with same group utility skills like kagrenac or alliance resurrect. It should be changed to benefit possessor not everyone beside him. Here is couple ideas:
    A. There is rumor that necromancer Ressurect ultimate will be capable of ressing people, so how bout change Master Ritualist to work like Immortal Warrior set for example and resurrect caster after death with 10min cooldown.
    B. Keep it as group utility passive but make it benefit possessor of passive. And here there is perfect example of such act in warden passives - Nature's Gift - very strong passive(its smart restore of resource higher than even Channeled/Restoring Focus capable), but it proc only in group paly when possessor of passive use skill tree skills to heal allies.
    ^^Same could be done for templar passive in either of ways - make it proc strong bonus upon healing allies by skills of this tree that will work for both stam/mag spec as Cleansing ritual has implemented hot in it. Smth like restore 3 ult for possessor upon healing ally with 2sec cooldown(taken from Light Weaver); or major buff for 3sec when heal ally who below %HP threshold like wardens Accelerated Growth.
    16. Ultimates
    Every single class ultimate perform terribly in pvp, as it has either bugs in it or zero utility or broken identity. It is possible to take any non-templar ult and it will be better than than any of templar ones.
    1. Crescent Sweep -
    A. Its bug of missing targets just by rng is in game for 2 years already. If ZOS cant fix it after 2 years - just change ult to be like Solar Leap, because activating this ult and know that it can miss is frustrating.
    https://streamable.com/tdein

B. It has no utility in it at all. Yes, it can deal same damage as Incap and in aoe radius but even Incap is so usefull not coz its burst initial hit by mostly by utility provided by it, while Crescent don't have. Same goes for Crescent vs Dawnbreaker - it can deal higher dps than Dawnbreaker but it still supbar to it coz DB does have strong utility bonuses in it, like aoe hard CC or wpd boost. It also don't have Crescent problem of range:

C. Its 6m range unable to hit moving targets most of time. It also immersion-breaking that aedric spear of jabs is 8m length but same visually glowing godly spear used by Crescent/Empowered Sweep is only 6m length. This small 6m range cant worked as good as 6.5m aoe of Dragon Leap because Leap is automatic gap-closer - it will move caster straight to target and than activate it, so it has almost guaranteed hit of main and nearby target, while Crescent is point-blank self activation doesn't close gap with target and when you activated it - high mobile target might be out of range already. But it cant be brought to 8m without affecting ult cost.
    ^^All it bring to the point that we have have cheap buggy ult with no utility. It just doesn't work anywhere beside 1v1 scenarios, and thus need change:
    1. First easy solution without changing range - is just redo into into Solar Leap, so it will be templar holy version comparable to Dragon Leap. Where all damage will be instant without dot effect, while morphs effct will be - Crescent is knockdown every enemy in its 6m range; Empowering grant same bonus of major protection based on number of hitted enemies (maybe even swap bonuses back so it will be even closer to mechanic of Leap where mana morph is defensive and stamina is offensive;; it wont be problem for Crescent Sweep coz its damage will be burst instead of small burst+strong dot and will have CC effect by default anyway). And bring it cost to same numbers of Leap/Dawnbreaker. Grant it current aura glowing visual effect to Nova (read below)
    So it will be average cost ultimate with burst damage and high utility - offensive ult in any aspect of it.
    2. Second solution - keep it as it is to make it work as it is in 1v1 scenarios or pve trash clears, but also add Incap treatment to make it scale to new level of reaching ult cap. So on new level it has follow bonuses - increase its range to atleast 8m, bring cost to same Dawnbreaker and make it knockdown all enemies infront of you. So it will be class version comparable to Dawnbreaker instead of Leap. Only problem is that it also might need damage compensation on lvl2 to perform as good as Dawnbreaker as you will loose dps while waiting for more ult and thus deal far les dps.

2. Nova - ultimate which morphs have broken identity.
    A. First of all - Solar Disturbance is bugged and while its morph effect was removed from morph - ult still snare enemies inside of it.

B. Solar Prison originally pve morph as its morph effect was benefiting pve unlike Solar Disturbance whos snare is not valuable in pve but could work in pvp(still terrible). But after overhaul they swaped places while having pvp morph to perform even worse than before. Disturbance started to be used in pve because it grant additional 6sec of major maim debuff that in pve is super strong; and thus only left utility of Prison is being pvp morph, but that now work work as proper class ult: it still static ground aoe that don't even have snare of old morph and can be easily moved away from its range, it synergy benefit only cancerous ball-group play where people can afford harmony trait; despite it terrible utility its cost remained same 250 which made being one of the most expensive ults. All it bring to problem that this pvp morph not work for pvp for anyone who is not playing only ball-group 100% of time.
    I suggest to change Solar Prison (and Shifting Standart of dragonknights) to be proper self-activated mobile ult. We have example of perfect ultimate - Permafrost that have everything in it for just 200 cost - large aoe that move with caster, snare and hard CC effect, huge group utility of providing strong Major Protection bonus to every ally inside ult, capability to proc elemental frost status of Chilled on enemies inside and thus has synergy with some sets and traits. Imagine if this ult would be static like Nova - no one would use it than.
    So, reduce Nova cost to 200 ult, make it attached to caster of ult, remove synergy from it and make it either have snare that other bugged Disturbance morph has or refabricate synergy stun by making this ult to knockdown enemies inside its range upon activating ult. Thus we will have proper pvp morph and wont benefit much in pve but in pvp will be used for any playstyle solo/group not strictly for ball-groups.

3. Rite of Passage - worst ultimate in templar arsenal, especially Remembrance morph. There is no content where this morph or this ult itself would shine, beside battlegrounds chaosball premade run. Everywhere else it outshined by every other defensive ult. In PvE this ult may result in your healer death from onw-shot in mechanic. In PvP this ult is literally "press this ult to die miserably". Ult that suppose to save you is causing your deaths most of time :/ .
    It mechanic of being rooted in channel is outdated, as channels of ults are made to be uninterruptable and need, removal but Remembrance morph need complete overhaul. In theory you should be capable to use defensive ultimate like you doing with snb or resto ults and other classes ults, but on practice you cant rely on this morph because it still group oriented and root you on one place, literally stop combat for you in exchange of group healing but it doesn't stop combat for your enemies as they can reposition and stack all debuffs and dots on you causing you to die immediately after channel ends.
    Remembrance should be changed to be proper self-survivability morph while Practiced Incantation is keep it group utility.
    Also it not possible to just increase cost but remove channel - example of Healing Ritual showed that it wont change usefulness of morph. And thus ult will be only for group and even less for solo/duo, i.e. small-scale.
    I suggest to change morph to work like resto ult so it heal one target at a time like resto ult while only caster gain either its old major protection(unlike resto ult it will provide only 1 buff) or change this buff to retain function of old channel - grant immunity to all disable, snare and immobilization effects for Xsec, so it will be mix of Light Champion--Berserker Rage. In any version it will become proper self-defense ult that wont pausing battle for caster, not destroy his mobility completely and can serve role of granting offensive window while this ult is working.
    Another its problem is its visual effect is copy of Sun Shield skill. Result that if anyone use sun shield skill it will be hard to determine duration of major protection buff. Ultimate should get it own unique visual effect, not lazy copy of other templar skill!! There is alot of unique npc visual effects in game, you can take any of it or at least remove sun shield visual form ult and just keep it playing original non-morphed animation of cast to be attached to caster for duration of buff to show its duration of skill:
    remembrance-visual.jpg
    Or make caster as transparent figure of light for duration of skill just like radiant aurorans in Malatar:
    auroran.png

Edited by Cinbri on March 22, 2019 6:49PM
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx for the great feedback @Cinbri , very much appreciated.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    \[-]/ Praise Cinbri! \[-]/ Praise Templar! \[-]/
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.