The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Class Rep] Sorcerer Feedback Thread

• marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Liquid Lightning bug

2) Cant break free
  • Aedrion
    Aedrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't go through 29 pages but here are my two cents about Sorc (StamSorc).

I like the upcoming change to Implosion but I think it hurts StamSorc the most because MagSorc have better burst on high health targets.

Maybe it's time for some skill rework because Sorc has VERY little skill conversion into Stamina builds (from class abilities) like other classes have now. We need more Stam-Morphs.

[edit] maybe he should be able to buff up their weapons with a mages Fury morph or something like this

Anyone feel the same?

Yes, we few stamsorcs left all feel the same. Suggestions have been made, problems have been pointed out, awareness hopefully has been raised. It's in ZoS' hands now.

:-)

Oh god, who am I kidding?!

giphy.gif

• cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc Pain points

MagSorc PvE
    1. Sustain is still an issue. Dark Deal is not viable in PvE.
    MagSorc PvP
    1. Class stun still an issue. Rune cage is delayed and can be dodged, but provides no good secondary effect, it does not do damage or put a meaningful debuff. The stun needs to have the damage returned to on break or a dot be added or a heal something.
    2. Forced to run master staff for a stun, leaving sorcs at the mercy of DK and to a somewhat lesser but still sizable extent wardens.
    3. Streak rendered useless by gap closer.
    4. No dots to take advantage of critsurge heals.
    5. Dark magic passive really underwhelming.

StamSorc PvE
    4. The most boring unfulfilling unfun rotation, no burst ability or class skills to play around. Just put our minimal dots and spam rending.
    5. Poor sustain, dark deal is bad in pve not fun it takes one completely out of their rotation.
    6. no flavor what so ever. BORING
    StamSorc PvP
    4. Only class damage skill is a weak dot in hurricane.
    5. No burst ability or dots nothing from the class is here.
    6. Being the mobility class, it is bound to 2h for the use of momentum or shuffle, no way to cleanse or gain immunity to snares.
    7. NO FLAVOR to the combat.
    8. Streak rendered near useless by a gap closer.

WishList
    1. Streak removing snare/roots maybe granting immunity.
    2. Rune cage getting the damage returned or some USEFUL effect added if successfully stunned.
    3. Some kind of sustain added. Deal DOES NOT WORK IN PVE
    4. Active skills OR passives on stamSorc made available, class feels empty.
    5. Stam pets for the conjurer class.
    6. MELEE FRAG
    7. Air atronach
    8. Air overload that returns stamina.
    9. Overload looked at to be a better option in PvE if the sustain is going to be tied here if not remove it.

All in all mag is not in to bad a place IMO, with some tweaks to cage and some sort of healing and sustain added for pve it would be pretty swell. BUT stamSorc is not even a class it relies to fully on weapon skill lines, has no flavor no burst no damage constantly nerfed. it feels like there is no point to play a stamSorc. It is not even beginner friendly it scares off beginners to thing that this is all the game has to offer.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could say alot more but wanted to keep it short
  • Murador178
    Murador178
    ✭✭✭✭
    I could say alot more but wanted to keep it short

mag sorc with twillight will be MORE than viable in PvP next patch. So stam sorc feels to me like a class without a class identity. They need quite alot of stamina skills to make them unigue. Most stam sorcs are running hurrican, surge, streak and a ton of non class skills with SnB. They seem like a boring version of a stamina DK.
    Edited by Murador178 on February 9, 2019 12:39PM
  • BadShogun
    BadShogun
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not much of a PVP-er, just interested in PVE at this point -
    1. Sustain in PVE - very difficult without tons of support
    2. Execute class skill is lackluster. Perhaps it should be buffed to be as strong as nightblade's. As it is, I don't even slot it, because I get more DPS overall by using Inner Light for the extra magicka instead of the execute skill.
  • YOB
    YOB
    ✭✭✭
    I understand that overload is very cheap, and the Major Slayer uptime from (War machine / master architect ) could be 200%.
    But It clearly says Ultimate and yet it doesn't proc the Major Slayer buff after activating the skill or when the ultimate is fully used.

Here are some cheap ultimates that also procs Major slayer :
    Templars (75 ultimates, radial sweeps), nightblades (70 ultimates, death stroke), wardens (75 ultimates feral guardian)

Overload got big time nerfed (rip the third bar , rip the damage...) and here we have sets that do not even consider as an ultimate the storm calling skill line ultimate... it doesn't make sense.

Overload needs to be reworked.
  • MincVinyl
    MincVinyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (A pvp Stamsorc player since launch)

It would be nice for stamsorc to be given more class identity, since stamden came out there is really no point in running stamsorc over stamden. Sorcs only get 10% movement speed over wardens, which is useless in a meta where you are snared off cooldown every 4 seconds. since FM was nerfed from 8 sec to 4 sec, dark deal was nerfed so you lose out on stam each time you dark deal more than once(which is pretty much every time), and now we don't have the third bar to slot utility, right now we only have 4 skills that we use.

Dark deal, hurricane, crit surge, streak. ( 3 of which are mag abilities, where dark deal and crit surge crit heals don't scale with the cp that stamsorc's slot for stam ability crit damage/healing). The only other sorc ability to put on your bar is bound armaments, which is only useful as a passive really. Why have something that costs stam to get block mit for only 3 seconds. Usually you would be better off just using the stam to stay mobile in pvp and kite (which has been the only identity that stam sorc still somewhat has).

I would like to see not only stam sorc, but each class gain access to a snare immunity (preferably for stam morph in sorc's case). For instance stam sorcs could replace the block active part for bound armaments with an 8 sec snare immunity(which would fit more with the mobile identity that stamsorc used to have). This would promote more build diversity than just:

[heavy armor]--> 2h fm(4sec, runs out after you do one dizzy rotation)
    [no 2h build]--> medium shuffle(2.5sec, still costs too much, but at least FM isnt any better now since they both just suck)
    [there is the option of running ranger's gait, but even that won't be viable to stay alive in most situations in cyrodil]

With either of these setups in any outnumbered situation you will most likely be snared constantly since each skill tree has about 3 snares in them, but we only have 2 choices for snare immunity that do not last nearly long enough to be able to have fluidity in combat. This current meta has everyone snared constantly without movement speed pots/swift now. Which when running 2h for fm since you have to, since fm is only 4 seconds now it usually runs out halfway through a dizzy. Again while outnumbered dizzy is a struggle to use anyways, but now we have to be able to use it while moving at a snails pace, which is not exactly exciting game play. At this point you might as well just run master dw and let bleeds do everything for you since zos likes little counter play options for some reason.

Another option would be to limit snares to a major/minor debuff so they wont stack to a crawling pace every 2.5-4 sec. If snares were reduced/ removed from alot of abilities pvp would be alot more fluid instead of just having to spam one ability to get immunity for just enough time to cast another ability before you need to get immunity again. Snares should be an inconvenience not equal to a root, I don't see a reason why snares should make you walk slower than RP walking.

Other problems with stamsorcs are that pets dont scale off of stam, there is no reason that they shouldn't. I'd say atro should have a stam morph, but to be better than dbos it would need some crazy buff for the user. Overload should have the third bar for utility, now only few mag builds will even use the ult. Maybe daedric mines could be given a stam morph and it could work as a buff that applies to yourself like proxy det, say maybe a few stacks that return damage when an enemy hits you. having something like this would allow stamsorcs to gain access to the passives in the dark magic tree more often.

For passives the last dark magic passive should also give weapon crit, since stamsorcs really rely on crit to proc one of the only sorc skills they can use. persistence only helps stamsorcs with negate, usually you dark deal again before it runs out anyways. capacitor helps you get mag, so you can burn it all on a really inefficient dark deal. rebate and expert summoner are useless since there are no stam morphs for pets.

I'm sure none of this will be changed, but it is sad to have seen stamsorc lose its identity over the years. not that you can't do well as a stam sorc, but the play style of being heavy hitting and mobile has been really dumbed down. Almost to the point that you have better options on other classes that can be tankier and hit harder with more in-class options. Options that are missing in the sorc skill trees that would help players diversify builds within the class, rather than just the two out of class options I listed above.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please fix the Rune Cage bug that causes you to cast it a second time on a target that should be ineligible because of the first cast, thus overwriting the first cast and wasting Magicka!

Edited by Emma_Overload on February 13, 2019 8:57AM
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • MincVinyl
    MincVinyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh also dark deal does not crit, not that it would matter much since precise strikes would not affect it since it is a mag ability.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also the bug where you hardcast CF after a proc is still there as the proc is often not responsive.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) bar space. Make an equivalent to inner light as a passive. I kind of want the old pre-murkmire sorc back, either the shield or the longer major expedition.

2) on the magicka side, I want more magic abilities, such as a mage fury morph into fireball/ice lance/etc, or more lightning stuff (I like lightning)

Other suggestions/wishful thinking: make a mobile storm atro version, give us some magicka regen ability, because this is the only true mage class, and it should reflect that. Sorcs should have the most magicka related abilities, and have the best sustain, but unfortunately it is the opposite.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    2) on the magicka side, I want more magic abilities, such as a mage fury morph into fireball/ice lance/etc, or more lightning stuff (I like lightning)

Sure thing buddy, how many of those stamina morphs shall we change back to mag again?
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    1) bar space. Make an equivalent to inner light as a passive. I kind of want the old pre-murkmire sorc back, either the shield or the longer major expedition.

Other suggestions/wishful thinking: make a mobile storm atro version, give us some magicka regen ability, because this is the only true mage class, and it should reflect that. Sorcs should have the most magicka related abilities, and have the best sustain, but unfortunately it is the opposite.

This ^^

Hier this man ZOS Siriusly :)
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • twofaced
    twofaced
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe you go kiss yourselves stamina players? Go play other classes. WTF should ZOS create abilities for you when 95% of pvp is stamina trolls.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much i can still say about the class but honnestly I've lost the energy, for here and the discords. I'm unsure much of it gets absorbed at all.

Joy mentioned some offensive buffs in the pipeline but who knows

Rant of the day : Overload - Curious what the stats say about Overload post Nerf, as i doubt many are running it with success now. It had some uses mainly utility, and was our snipe tool but its good for? What exactly now.

Was it meant to be a PvE spammable to help sustain in DPS parses? Or what was it meant to be now?

Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • SippingPotions
    SippingPotions
    ✭✭✭
    1. Sustain in general. Not going to beat the dead horse here.

2. Class identity. I left my stam sorc behind on ps4 and wont remake one on PC because their class identity consists solely of hurricane. Please give them some more useful stam morphs. As far as mag goes I understand we were over tuned in pvp with the infinite shield stacking, and broken, no counter play combos like run cage/meteor. That being said I feel like the the devs threw the baby out with the bath water on our class. Can we please have a useful class cc or a viable execute back?
    Also, forcing us to use a pet in pvp doesn't feel like class identity either. I don't find it to be fun or skilled play, It just further annoys me about my lack of bar space.
  • Vexarius
    Vexarius
    ✭✭✭
    1. Lack of bar space because skills all have single and specific uses without offering passive benefits.
    2. Lack of magicka sustain (and no room for adding dark exchange).

I feel the sorc has a bit of an identity crisis in general and I've been playing one since the beta. I don't use pets. I would like to be able to use skills like encase and dark exchange (plus dark exchange has a terrible animation since its changes years ago) but they are just not very viable or useful skills and they take up bar space. I feel like the dark magic skill line and 'blood magic' passive has never really lived up to its name or identity. Always would have liked blood magic procs to have a siphoning animation (I guess that part of the identity is now necromancer?). Also the way toons hold lightning staves is ugly. Liquid lightning doesnt need to be such a small aoe anymore. Crystal frags should get the stun back, or some other function related to dark magic (a dot, a curse, a siphon, a restore?). We shouldn't have to slot bound armor anymore but we still do. We don't even get that cool purple effect from it anymore.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's an odd opinion. Don't buff this class any more. We've had it with the nerf rollercoaster. It's not fun.

Instead, focus on small, meaningful quality of life improvements.

Bastion: this does nothing with the health cap. Shattering blows does. Fix that. We have an unbalanced CP working against all of us currently.

Streak: please get rid of the pause/delay after a steak. Especially when going downhill, the stop and drop is annoying and lethal.

Overload: given the current low damage, the clunky, difficult targeting and super-slow projectile speed is no longer warranted. Make it a tad faster, and it should be easier to hit with, like any ranged skill.

Bound Aegis: still not worth a slot, not that we have any to spare. Perhaps a bonus to health as well as Magicka? It's conjured heavy armor, it has to be double slotted, it needs to be stronger.

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Here's an odd opinion. Don't buff this class any more. We've had it with the nerf rollercoaster. It's not fun.

Bastion: this does nothing with the health cap. Shattering blows does. Fix that. We have an unbalanced CP working against all of us currently.

Streak: please get rid of the pause/delay after a steak. Especially when going downhill, the stop and drop is annoying and lethal.

Overload: given the current low damage, the clunky, difficult targeting and super-slow projectile speed is no longer warranted. Make it a tad faster, and it should be easier to hit with, like any ranged skill.

Bound Aegis: still not worth a slot, not that we have any to spare. Perhaps a bonus to health as well as Magicka? It's conjured heavy armor, it has to be double slotted, it needs to be stronger.

Some good points there. We aren't in a place where we need huge buffs I'm with that and actually a few small incremental changes would be sweet.

Bang on with Bound Aegis, its a hard business case to slot it vs Inner Light and there's certainly no way to slot then both without giving Frag its cc back to save a slot. We've lost a slot since ward Nerf to boundless, or we've lost a damage / regen helm with Chudan, likewise 2ndary mitigation gone with well fitted to impen and the majority of our 5 skill burst is doable...

Gives us a few QoL changes at least ZOS
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

Some good points there. We aren't in a place where we need huge buffs I'm with that and actually a few small incremental changes would be sweet.

Bang on with Bound Aegis, its a hard business case to slot it vs Inner Light and there's certainly no way to slot then both without giving Frag its cc back to save a slot. We've lost a slot since ward Nerf to boundless, or we've lost a damage / regen helm with Chudan, likewise 2ndary mitigation gone with well fitted to impen and the majority of our 5 skill burst is doable...

I think Aegis should be a viable alternative to running a pet. It should get the same health bonus as having a pet from the passive and provide more straight up armor than the minor buffs it has now on activation.

Right now the best sorc builds all use matriarch and necro, we can really use another option for more Magicka and health without slotting a pet. It's not a buff, just an alternative with some armor instead of a burst heal.
    Edited by Minalan on February 19, 2019 12:22AM
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just fix the things you broke ZOS.

Fix mages wrath. Something is broken with it now. If the player I'm targeting moves left or right then the cast just goes into the ether. I'm not talking about a roll dodge here either, it seems like the game is still a having trouble with fast movement. It very frustrating.

Frags is also broken and suffers from a similar issue. What It looks like to me if there is any Z axis change from an opponent then the frags just misses. I understand if my opponent actually does something to counter frags but this spell misses way more than it should.

Frags de-proc, hands light up and you go to cast and for some reason it's starts a hard cast animation. WTF.

Streak, why is it so dam slow? Chain pulls are faster. Cloak is faster. Both of which also make you immune to being stunned. If i'm gonna have to spend 8k or 16k magicka streak needs to be more reliable

There is a feel of the class that is just off. The skills don't land when they feel like they should. Everything feels slow and clunky compared to other classes.
    Edited by bardx86 on February 19, 2019 5:26AM
  • Illuvatarr
    Illuvatarr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Beardimus wrote: »

I think Aegis should be a viable alternative to running a pet. It should get the same health bonus as having a pet from the passive and provide more straight up armor than the minor buffs it has now on activation.

Right now the best sorc builds all use matriarch and necro, we can really use another option for more Magicka and health without slotting a pet. It's not a buff, just an alternative with some armor instead of a burst heal.

I had an animosity group run over me with an ulti dump. I activated bound aegis and blocked all 8 of their or however many folks dps burst and was at half health. (With ice staff on backbar)

It’s passive effects (which add about 300 spell damage if you have the necro/shacklebreaker magicka on a pts Altmer of roughly 40k magicka) should apply to both bars but the activated ability should last 20 seconds as opposed to 3. It’s insanely good but the problem is there is no room for it on our bars due to the dispersion of our core abilities.

Edited by Illuvatarr on February 19, 2019 11:00PM
  • Expert
    Expert
    ✭✭✭✭
    From my time in Cyrodil pvping about 200-300 kills daily, I can't stress enough about how annoying wingspammers are from DK's.(I main magsorc)

Reflecting every bit of sorcs frags, stun directed back to the caster with little effort. Nothing stops them from spamming wings because it costs cheaper than before, and they get a load of benefits with it.

Long story short, wings on DK need to be looked at. How can a sorc work on a burst on a DK with 30k hp and wingspams? Leaves you to the mercy of DK and hoping he'd make a mistake and not spam wing hard enough. Otherwise I'm just light attacking him waiting for wings to go down before i frag myself again.

In other words, if you don't think wings are disruptive. Imagine a shield that deflects all DOTS and bleeds to the caster, that's pretty disruptive because classes depend on it. I can say the same for Sorcs and magNB when it comes down to projectiles because our class is built around it. 1 skill shouldn't completely counter most of the burst, but I have a few ideas about DK wings.

Just take one of these examples for an idea, but they don't have to be a thing.

-Make wings cost more to prevent wingspammers.
    -Take a % of dmg and deflect a % of dmg with wings. Allow sorcs and magNB have something to work on in the longterm run in pvp rather than hurting themselves entirely.
    -Shorten the amount of projectiles blocked on DK

Any one of the 3 or an idea of your own rooted from this suggestion will help. DK's have such a strong CC, which is the focus. But they should not be entirely immune to all projectile abilities for as long as they like to spam wings. Force Pulse is a great way to counter it, but we don't have enough bar space to use it because we need a stun like Flame reach.

I only have a few things in my skill bar that I can do on a wingspammer, curse, ele drain, streak, execute.

That's it, tell me how you're going to solo a 30k hp DK with those 3 offensive skills and 1 debuff. We can try using ultimate like atro but they'll just run away and come back after it despawns lol
  • Illuvatarr
    Illuvatarr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Expert wrote: »
    From my time in Cyrodil pvping about 200-300 kills daily, I can't stress enough about how annoying wingspammers are from DK's.(I main magsorc)

Reflecting every bit of sorcs frags, stun directed back to the caster with little effort. Nothing stops them from spamming wings because it costs cheaper than before, and they get a load of benefits with it.

Long story short, wings on DK need to be looked at. How can a sorc work on a burst on a DK with 30k hp and wingspams? Leaves you to the mercy of DK and hoping he'd make a mistake and not spam wing hard enough. Otherwise I'm just light attacking him waiting for wings to go down before i frag myself again.

In other words, if you don't think wings are disruptive. Imagine a shield that deflects all DOTS and bleeds to the caster, that's pretty disruptive because classes depend on it. I can say the same for Sorcs and magNB when it comes down to projectiles because our class is built around it. 1 skill shouldn't completely counter most of the burst, but I have a few ideas about DK wings.

-Take a % of dmg and deflect a % of dmg with wings. Allow sorcs and magNB have something to work on in the longterm run in pvp rather than hurting themselves entirely.

Any one of the 3 or an idea of your own rooted from this suggestion will help. DK's have such a strong CC, which is the focus. But they should not be entirely immune to all projectile abilities for as long as they like to spam wings. Force Pulse is a great way to counter it, but we don't have enough bar space to use it because we need a stun like Flame reach.

I only have a few things in my skill bar that I can do on a wingspammer, curse, ele drain, streak, execute.

That's it, tell me how you're going to solo a 30k hp DK with those 3 offensive skills and 1 debuff. We can try using ultimate like atro but they'll just run away and come back after it despawns lol

Daedric tomb/heavy overload/cyrodiils light armor/blockade/curse/force pulse

• IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are Stamina abilities in the works for a Stam Sorc? I would love to see more "Earth/Air" type of morphs for Stam Sorcs.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Illuvatarr wrote: »

This here is absolutely hilarious heavy overload? Blockade? :lol:

I might as well drop my weapon and offer a slap fight.
    Edited by Minalan on February 21, 2019 8:21AM
  • Illuvatarr
    Illuvatarr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Being 100 percent serious. Try it:) could also throw in silver leash if you are feeling risky. For a duel of course.
  • Illuvatarr
    Illuvatarr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Being 100 percent serious. Try it:) could also throw in silver leash if you are feeling risky. For a duel of course.

Oh and put about 35 points into staff expert. You can drop 6 from elfborn and 6 from master at arms to get there.

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I've tried it, and no. It doesn't work and neither of those are good.

Atronach works, but a smart DK is just going to drool on their wings key and walk ten meters away then wait. Lol snares.

Healing is strong enough to outdo force pulse spam with curse. I'll have to give tomb a try, but getting that to hit just right is questionable.