[Class Reps] Update & Meeting Notes - Jan 30, 2019

• RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giving out the Skin as an achievement with completing the dungeon on veteran only is also a good idea. This way more people will be encouraged trying to get the skin. Usually when people see they need to do speedrun, no death or hardmode they just bail because they know they cannot get it.

And what's left to encourage people to bother trying any challenger achieves now? Now you'll have the opposite: people see you don't need to do no death, hm, or speed for anything, so bail on doing that.
    People already have incentive to clear vet for gear/helms/titles.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭

Scattershot stun (bug fixed on the PTS, please report if this still has issues

Time Stop: ZOS is raising the cost to 8100 magicka and indicated they are willing to make further adjustments If necessary.

Worst decision about Scattershot was increasing it's range. It was 20 10 or something like meters...revert it back make it's range lower pls.
    Same with destructive touch...these thing's nature likely to be defense oriented, with some requirements...
    And, with current dodgeroll mechanics - it's almost impossible to dodge the instant attack like it (or Surprise attack or Incapacitating etc - you get them right in the middle of dodge animation, ridiculous)... u should fix dodgeroll.
    About breakfree...ty ofc, this slowmotion trying of breakfree from it is very annoying.

TImestop - why it snares the target which is actually outside of it's animation?
    Big issue - when someone casted it at the ground far from u but in the range of the final size of Bubble.
    And u get slowed - sometimes without any signs why until it growed enouch in all aoes around.
    Bad design. Fix this thing please.
    Edited by JusticeSouldier on February 12, 2019 1:22AM
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, Altmer getting shafted. To no one's surprise.
    *slow clap*
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*] Bosmer: ZOS has heard concerns about the stackable powerful movement speed. Bosmers will still get a speed boost off dodge, it just wont be as high. Bosmers will get some short damage bonus as compensation. Note: Reps specifically asked about the community’s concern that bosmers are trading stealth for different buffs. We were told that ZOS saw these concerns and would work on creating more options/systems for stealth gameplay outside of race. With these additions, stealth gameplay will open up to more players, and also allow bosmers to have the nice combat buff will still having avenues to be as stealthy as before.

Thank you for listening to feedback. I appreciate the recognition. If I can correct a misconception, our concern is that it is established lore from all other Elder Scrolls games that Bosmer are more stealthy (not as noticeable in stealth) than all other races in Tamriel. Providing the systems outside of race may on the surface seem like a good compromise but in the end you will have Nords, Redguards, Altmer, and the rest as equally stealthy as Bosmer. The “short damage bonus” you are considering is not the intended goal of our concerns. Furthermore, the game you currently have to offer for sale does not make use of stealth detection in pve.

Please understand the removal of stealth radius reduction is unnecessary and contrary to all of Elder Scrolls history.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_Gilliam
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    @ZOS_Lawrence_Schick
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert

My suggestions are:
    Wood Elf
    • Resist Affliction: Increases your Max Stamina by 2000 and your Poison Resistance by 2310 2640. You are immune to the Poisoned status effect.
    • Hunter’s Eye: Increases your Stealth detection radius by 3m and increases your damage done while in Stealth by 6%. After you use Roll Dodge you gain 20% 10% Movement Speed for 3 4 seconds.
    Stealth detection remains completely useless in PVE. The damage out of stealth also annoys people who complain endlessly about stealth gankers. My suggestion for Hunter's Eye would be --
    [*] Hunter’s Eye: Increases your Stealth detection radius by 3m and decreases your detected in Stealth radius by 3m*. After you use Roll Dodge you gain 20% 10% Movement Speed for 3 4 seconds.

*If the khajiit bonus gets toned back to 3m, then this could be 2m; but if the khajiit bonus is more than 3m, then 3m is appropriate here.

@Cundu_Ertur Makes sense. But... Do you remember what ZOS wrote?

"Previously, if you weren’t able to utilize Stealth you lost a large portion of effectiveness that Wood Elves provided, so we’ve reworked this passive. Since Wood Elves are natural born hunters, we gave them a unique movement speed boost so they could hunt their targets better, or reposition to a more favorable position. Additionally, since the Khajiiti race deals much with adeptness for the shadows, we’ve repurposed the Stealthy passive to be an anti-stealth one."

In fact, our suggestions don't fit the ZOS's longings.

The correct suggestion would be:
    • Hunter’s Eye: Increases your Stealth detection radius by 3m and increases your damage done to Sneaking enemies by X%. After you use Roll Dodge you gain 20% 10% Movement Speed for 3 4 seconds.
    X = 5, 10, 15 or 20.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please post a link to that quote:

"Previously, if you weren’t able to utilize Stealth you lost a large portion of effectiveness that Wood Elves provided, so we’ve reworked this passive. Since Wood Elves are natural born hunters, we gave them a unique movement speed boost so they could hunt their targets better, or reposition to a more favorable position. Additionally, since the Khajiiti race deals much with adeptness for the shadows, we’ve repurposed the Stealthy passive to be an anti-stealth one."

#FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

My suggestions are:
    Wood Elf
    • Resist Affliction: Increases your Max Stamina by 2000 and your Poison Resistance by 2310 2640. You are immune to the Poisoned status effect.
    • Hunter’s Eye: Increases your Stealth detection radius by 3m and increases your damage done while in Stealth by 6%. After you use Roll Dodge you gain 20% 10% Movement Speed for 3 4 seconds.
    Stealth detection remains completely useless in PVE. The damage out of stealth also annoys people who complain endlessly about stealth gankers. My suggestion for Hunter's Eye would be --
    [*] Hunter’s Eye: Increases your Stealth detection radius by 3m and decreases your detected in Stealth radius by 3m*. After you use Roll Dodge you gain 20% 10% Movement Speed for 3 4 seconds.

*If the khajiit bonus gets toned back to 3m, then this could be 2m; but if the khajiit bonus is more than 3m, then 3m is appropriate here.

• Hunter’s Eye: Increases your Stealth detection radius by 3m and increases your damage done to Sneaking enemies by X%. After you use Roll Dodge you gain 20% 10% Movement Speed for 3 4 seconds.
    X = 5, 10, 15 or 20.

The issue is that their 'longings' as it were are contradicted by a significant amount of in-game lore. It is like coming in here and saying, "hey guys, we've decided that Altmer are barbarian warriors and not hyper-civilized mages anymore." As long as Bosmer have been Bosmer, they have had an advantage to stealth.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Please post a link to that quote:

@max_only

PTS Patch Notes v4.3.0
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Racial => Wood Elf => "Developer Comment"
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My suggestions are:
    Wood Elf

X = 5, 10, 15 or 20.

A ) It's a PvP only passive. Why are they the only race to be saddled with a passive that is only useful in PvP? Why did they get the short straw?

B ) If you are within 3m of a stealthed enemy you are not a very good hunter.

C ) "Natural born hunters"? What are orcs? What are dunmer? What are Kahjit? Are bretons "Natural born" farmers?
    Edited by BlueRaven on February 4, 2019 9:43PM
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My suggestions are:
    Wood Elf

X = 5, 10, 15 or 20.

The issue is that their 'longings' as it were are contradicted by a significant amount of in-game lore. It is like coming in here and saying, "hey guys, we've decided that Altmer are barbarian warriors and not hyper-civilized mages anymore." As long as Bosmer have been Bosmer, they have had an advantage to stealth.

Yeah, and they have now decided that Khajiits are stealthy and Wood Elves are anti-stealthy. Counterpoint.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »

My suggestions are:
    Wood Elf

X = 5, 10, 15 or 20.

A ) It's a PvP only passive. Why are they the only race to be saddled with a passive that is only useful in PvP? Why did they get the short straw?

C ) "Natural born hunters"? What are orcs? What are dunmer? What are Kahjit? Are bretons "Natural born" farmers?
    Actually my Breton is a very strong stamblade assassin 😊
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My suggestions are:
    Wood Elf

X = 5, 10, 15 or 20.

Actually my Breton is a very strong stamblade assassin 😊

That’s my point. The “natural born hunters” line is shallow, it’s a generic term that can fit any race.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    does any of the class reps main a Nord?

I do. It's hard to quantify how the ultimate passive is going to play out. ZOs wants to see how it plays in PvP, tanking, and PvE in general before deciding if changes are needed.

I hear you. I felt the race was the worst out there when Argonians were buffed and I'm sick and tired of being at a disadvantage Vs. everyone I fight. It's hard to tell how the changes actually play, only so much I can do on the PTS. So I'm ok with the ZOS path of seeing how the Nord plays in actual game conditions before evaluation or deciding if changes are appropriate.

In short I am willing to give what they have for the race 1 patch before making a final judgement.
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    It says directly in the notes that ZOS are looking for something other than MAIN STAT. So no max mag, no mag regen, no spellpower. Health and stamina are still useless from an optimized perspective, so what could possibly be in store for us but a nerf?
    Of course, Ragnaroek doesn't care. He just wants sorcs and High Elves nerfed. So he can't get why we're frightened. But I hope I made it clear now.

Ok, now you are allowed to complain. Looks like they want AD races to be punching bags in PvP...
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    It says directly in the notes that ZOS are looking for something other than MAIN STAT. So no max mag, no mag regen, no spellpower. Health and stamina are still useless from an optimized perspective, so what could possibly be in store for us but a nerf?
    Of course, Ragnaroek doesn't care. He just wants sorcs and High Elves nerfed. So he can't get why we're frightened. But I hope I made it clear now.

Ok, now you are allowed to complain. Looks like they want AD races to be punching bags in PvP...

Fair analysis.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK i know I won't get a response to this but I just have to ask.
    Good evening everyone!

[*] Bosmer: ZOS has heard concerns about the stackable powerful movement speed. Bosmers will still get a speed boost off dodge, it just wont be as high. Bosmers will get some short damage bonus as compensation. Note: Reps specifically asked about the community’s concern that bosmers are trading stealth for different buffs. We were told that ZOS saw these concerns and would work on creating more options/systems for stealth gameplay outside of race. With these additions, stealth gameplay will open up to more players, and also allow bosmers to have the nice combat buff will still having avenues to be as stealthy as before.

A ) Stealth detect is only useful in PvP. Why are Bosmers going to be the only race that has a PvP only racial passive? It feels like a punishment for Bosmer's.

B ) Why are Bosmer's losing their stealth and Kahjit's [Edit:] keeping theirs? The decision feels arbitrary and kind of random. (Note: This is NOT a suggestion for Kahjit's to lose their stealth.)

C ) Your message seems to be; "If you like stealth so much, be a kahjit." As if after so many years we have not created an emotional bond to our characters. But Kahjit and Bosmer's don't look anything alike. Until now, players had a choice of how their stealth character should look like, now they won't. So why not allow characters to have racial disguises? I can play the Kahjit (that apparently the developers are forcing me into), while still looking like my Bosmer.

D ) "We were told that ZOS saw these concerns and would work on creating more options/systems for stealth gameplay outside of race." Why stop there? Why not 'We were told that ZOS saw these concerns and would work on creating more options/systems for Magika/Stamina gameplay outside of race"? Why have racial passives at all, if we can just have in game "build-a -race" options? Why is stealth being singled out? And why not have "Stealth detected" be a thing that all races can have? It seems something that can easily be slipped into the "Alliance War" skills.

•••

I am upset because after so many years, it really feels like you (ZOS) are pulling the rug out from under my main character. This is not the same as a dps change, it is a profound change in the way my character performs and plays. And you are forcing my character to look like a kahjit when I don't want my character to have a tail or fur.

I just don't understand how the developers can be so cavalier about the loss of stealth in Bosmers, it is a fundamental way that players used their characters. And to lose it and replace it with a PvP only stealth detect feels a bit insensitive and outside of the lore. And it also feels like a change just for the sake of change, an answer in search of a problem.

Please make a post justifying the loss in stealth in bosmer's and only in bosmer's. And why it is being replaced by a pvp only racial buff. This decision is really stressful to me and I am having thoughts that maybe this will be a good time to move on from this game, since my main is changing in such a fundamental way. I don't see a good option moving forward. It feels like the effort I put into this character since beta has been wasted.
    Edited by BlueRaven on February 5, 2019 7:57AM
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Questionable changes again. High elf is insane. Whoever made the choice to restore whatever resource is lower is crazy. Orc looks better, but they should have dropped the stam to 1500 and left somem resource return for pve. Or left the healing.

Wood elf is an awful decision. Not sure you all realize just how hard nightblades hit. While already stacking so much pen to hit like a truck with all their damage buffs.

And the healing bonus to argonian was a good choice but the potion passive should have stayed where it was. Like i said yesterday, its gonna get 4k. That passive is so strong.
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

My suggestions are:
    Wood Elf

X = 5, 10, 15 or 20.

Yeah, and they have now decided that Khajiits are stealthy and Wood Elves are anti-stealthy. Counterpoint.

That's not counter point, it's completely trashing the established lore. Stealth is part of the established core identity of the Bosmer race. The Meh Ayleidion isn't about the thousand uses of seeing things, or the thousand uses of dodging things, or even the thousand uses of shooting things with arrows; it is the thousand uses of hiding and it is the national/racial epic of the Bosmer people.

Now, looking at the patch notes for the most recent update I see the Khajiit are back to a 3m hiding bonus. With that in mind, I think the appropriate thing would be to ditch the new damage bonus, or penetration or whatever it is THAT NO-ONE ASKED FOR (and which is already generating negative comments) and have a 2m hiding bonus and 2m detecting bonus to go with the reduced movement roll-dodge thing. Still distinct from the Khajiit bonus, still about the value of a full set bonus*. Note, I am still including the COMPLETELY USELESS IN PVE detection bonus. If it is so very important for Bosmer to be 'scouts' or 'hunters' then sure, that's fine, BUT A SCOUT WHO IS SEEN IS USELESS. Scouts, and hunters, go to a lot of extra trouble and expend a lot of extra effort to ensure they are not noticed. Stealth is absolutely part of being a scout. It is absolutely part of being a hunter. It is absolutely part of the core identity of the Bosmer as a people.

*The Bosmer change to stealth I propose would be weaker than using 4 items of Way of Air + 3 items of Night Terror, since it wouldn't include the reduced cost for sneaking. The Khajiit bonus to hiding at 3m would be more than either the 3 item or 5 item Night Terror or Night Mother set bonus, nearly as much as both together; but again without the reduced cost. Maybe they could get a cost reduction in stealth (say 10% or so, the low end of the night terror bonus) to make up for losing the 2m bonus to hiding they had in the previous pts patch.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    B ) Why are Bosmer's losing their stealth and Kahjit's getting theirs buffed? The decision feels arbitrary and kind of random. (Note: This is NOT a suggestion for Kahjit's to lose their stealth.)
    Agree with most of what you say and ask, but do need to point out that the newest patch takes the extra 2m away from the Khajiit hiding bonus.
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we leave Monster helmets and other good sets alone? why the whole
    nerf nerf? if a good pve monster set is screwing up peoples build just make it that monster sets can’t work on Cyrodiil
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So does Breton still keep there magic recovery and I’m not very happy with this change to spell resistance please keep Breton spell resistance as it is live Breton beat the other races with spell resistance nords shouldn’t have more thank you 🙂
  • Sekt_Tiberlus
    Sekt_Tiberlus
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZeniMax Online Studios, sorry for my bad english, but you need to tremendously buff argonians. Its a versatile and gifted race according to lore and i know what i'm talking about as i'm researching the Saxhleel lore for a very long time. Many player like to play them as dps, especially the true fans of this race that have all their 15 characters argonian only. But, argonians have no any dps features. You must something to do with this. Stop nerfing argonian becuase of whiners.

Look, ZOS, we understand you dont want to give argonian raw damage bonus like khajiit, altmer, dunmer, or any other races(the all have dps bonuses), but, we still want this race to dps, in magicka and stamina both, cause its a VERSATILE race, so, then MAKE ASRGONIAN ABSOLUTELY SUSTAIN. As tanks or healers - those roles have no high requirements, but dps do. So, just increase the argonian sustain more so they could be like sustain-style damage dealers in pve. You done absolutely right to remove sustain from altmer, they have high raw damage already. Meta need to be nerfed to the ground. Whiners say the potion passive is OP, but its not. The bonus, thats procs only once in 45 seconds its not something that can be considered as major bonus. Look, you can add them some additional regen of stamina, magicka and health like 10-20%, that would go along just fine with potion passive. Or, you should reduce the potion cooldown for argonian by 10-15 seconds.

P.S. Also, i don't understand why you removed healing recieved. Healing done 6% not so useful. The 5% done and recived worked fine, but even this is not something that can be considered as very useful. May be this some sort of minor passive, bit the 5% of healing recieved not very strong and don't contribute any dsibalance in game. So you can just return it back.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_Gilliam
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    @ZOS_Lawrence_Schick
    Edited by Sekt_Tiberlus on February 5, 2019 7:36AM
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B ) Why are Bosmer's losing their stealth and Kahjit's getting theirs buffed? The decision feels arbitrary and kind of random. (Note: This is NOT a suggestion for Kahjit's to lose their stealth.)
    Agree with most of what you say and ask, but do need to point out that the newest patch takes the extra 2m away from the Khajiit hiding bonus.

Thanks! Fixed!
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperials definately need better passives after this mess. I would start by paying attention to the lore’s two ethnic group of imperials. Imperials are the most versitile race in TES being proficient with weapons and magic. Their oassives need to reflect this. Also, with how fast it is to level, XP buffs for weapon skill lines are pointless when you can get to level 50 with a brand new character in less than 3days. My newest character i got to level 25 in less than 8hours
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IronWooshu wrote: »
    I dont understand at all....

Damage modifiers on races will always be more important than tanking or healing passive's since DPS players want to squeeze every bit of damage possible out while ANY race can pick up a sword and shield and tank with ease.

Nord has no damage, they are at the bottom of the damage tree in Stamina and Magicka yet a racial that generates ultimate only when taking damage is potentially broken? If anything as a tank, I am not always taking damage so I might not even get the full effect of the passive to begin with. As stated like Alcast mentioned, if we are to hold our war horn than the passive once again makes no difference to any other race. What if my trial group wants to run multiple war horns one after the other, unless everyone is Nord the one Nord tank is going to have to hold off and wait or there may be a gap in War Horn uptime.

Yet Nord is what you're worried about? Not Redguard who can permanently block with their crazy OP sustain and will become BiS for tanks and if that happens what does Nord really have going for them? Worst DPS, 2nd or 3rd best tank, maybe last depending on Imperials changes. Worst healers with no sustain, no sustain for any role really.

1k health? 500 more than Orc and Dark Elf who have crazy damage to go with them.

We are going right back to where we are now, weak options all around. I am pretty sure Alcast is the only rep that likes Nord. They seem very underrepresented on these boards and even in game.

It's sad really and top DPS races are getting more buffs to their DPS.

Help me understand?

TL/DR: Nord is already the last choice for DPS end game which means we are being forced into a tank role (the opposite of what you wanted with every race for any role) they have no sustain for healers but if the ult makes them BiS healers that really takes the "big tough nord" image out of whack and really hurts my pride with my Nord being reduced to a heal bot (my least favorite role). The more you scale other races damage, the further Nord falls down to only one option tank and if we can't even be best at that we are reduced to pure end game healers.

How is that balance? I bet currently on live 0.01% of Nord players rolled a Nord to heal.

@Joy_Division @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_BrianWheeler

I respectfully disagree. I do belive nords got a short stick no one is doubting that. But Imperials got the worst “balance” of all. They are the worst performing race in all roles. They perform the least dps and are mediocre tanks at best. Imperials sre part of an “upgrade” aand should reflect this in their passives, so they should be performing at the top. If @ZOS had considered the lore of TES, none of the new Imperial passives would have been an issue most likely
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Add two canceled ESO plus subscriptions. The lack of communication for so long about the "stuck in combat" bug and seeing how they aren't gonna fix it anytime soon...was the last straw for me. Enjoyed pvp immensely and will play from time to time. But not forking over one dime to zos anymore. Too little, too late.
  • Kemenril
    Kemenril
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I've only been back in game for a few weeks so have been having trouble following the race change drama. But can someone please explain why folks are so upset at the Argonian changes? Is this literally people calling for a nerf to the race and that Zeni did not follow through on that nerf, and now, what, they're angry that they're going to be good healers?

I mean, forumrage is usually alien to me but I am struggling to understand the core nature of the problem people are having with Argonians here. I see so few Argonians in general that I am baffled what the damage is.
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    IronWooshu wrote: »
    I am really curious to see what "utility" boost Redguards get, isn't the 960 stamina return already a utility passive?

No ! Stamina Supremacy must endure. The superiority is not distinct enough at the moment. More is needed.

With these changes to Spell Recharge High Elfs will finally be part of the Stamina Supremacy. ZOS only has Altmers' best interests at heart!
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭

I do. It's hard to quantify how the ultimate passive is going to play out. ZOs wants to see how it plays in PvP, tanking, and PvE in general before deciding if changes are needed.

I hear you. I felt the race was the worst out there when Argonians were buffed and I'm sick and tired of being at a disadvantage Vs. everyone I fight. It's hard to tell how the changes actually play, only so much I can do on the PTS. So I'm ok with the ZOS path of seeing how the Nord plays in actual game conditions before evaluation or deciding if changes are appropriate.

In short I am willing to give what they have for the race 1 patch before making a final judgement.

Naaa...a NB tank will be happy about the ultichange...i think it could work with all tankclasses too...

But i stay on my Imperial DK, i am a huge fan of RAW stats :) At least...i really like those Nordchanges. They were a good Tankingrace and they will be one of the best. Argonians should be nerfed, its an easy going class in my eyes in terms of sustain. You have practically to do nothing for sustain on an argoniantank in pve.
    Edited by Schattenfluegel on February 5, 2019 8:44PM
    Love my Stamsorc
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭

Naaa...a NB tank will be happy about the ultichange...i think it could work with all tankclasses too...

But i stay on my Imperial DK, i am a huge fan of RAW stats :) At least...i really like those Nordchanges. They were a good Tankingrace and they will be one of the best. Argonians should be nerfed, its an easy going class in my eyes in terms of sustain. You have practically to do nothing for sustain on an argoniantank in pve.

Not just tank healers as well with DPS on the side since you always get hit by something every 10s. Plus if people want to utilize the ulti regen stand in AoE for 1 sec if it ain’t one shot material then keep DPSing or healing. Sounds dangerous but don’t forget about the 6% flat resistance they get. I’m all up for ulti than health recovery. Since health recovery is now effective by defile. For pve you don’t need much health recovery cause it’s not cut in half for healers, tanks, and DPS. It will give players focus having no defensive bonus in their sets. Only on substain and weapon or spell damage. For tanks it will be substain focus depending if you are a DK tank. Since being a nord DK will help get that battleroar little more quicker than the other races.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar