The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Class Rep] Nightblade Feedback Thread

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Piercing Mark. I don't get why in God's name this lasts 30 seconds vs Players. It basically spells doom for any squishy Nightblade build. It's duration either needs to be heavily reduced vs players, or the "[snip] You, Invis" portion needs to be removed.

Yea this, mark last too long. It should cost more too.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 23, 2022 7:47PM

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A nightblade was my third character and she's has more identity crises than any of my other characters... haha. My concept for her was a magicka cat who struck cold terror into the hearts of her enemies with a combination of ice magic and siphoning magic. When ice staves got reworked into tanking, that threw a wrench into that. Her identity crisis led her to begrudgingly adopt the role of a part-time healer. She also at one point experimented with the path of the stamina nightblade. I've mostly gone back to her roots nowadays, but her meandering path meant I experienced a few more sides of the nightblade that I might have otherwise (though I have mostly played with the magicka end of the spectrum).

I would have had more things to gripe about before many of the recent reworks. Malevolent Offering has gone from useless to an amazingly powerful healing spell. Both Cripple and Siphoning Strikes feel better to me now as well with some of the reworks, and folks don't laugh as much at my terror traps. The two pain points I would list (again, mostly focusing on the magicka end of the spectrum) would be:
    • Sneak attack damage on magicka abilities sucks. No, it really, really sucks. When I ran her briefly as a stamina character, I was utterly floored by how much more effective Ambush and Surprise Attack were from stealth compared to Concealed Weapon and Lotus Fan. I don't fully understand the calculations and metrics behind this, but apparently there are bonuses you get from stamina sneak attacks that you don't get using something like Concealed Weapon or Lotus Fan? I really think that needs to be looked at. It's almost a literal pain point when I think about how my Imperial templar tank can one-shot trash mobs from stealth but my magical cat focused on damage dealing can't do it with class abilities that seem like they were supposed to be for that sort of thing.
    • Consider reworking Blur. Blur is a magicka version of evasion. It has its place, but it doesn't feel unique or particularly useful. On a magicka character, I'm going to use shields and heals over something like a dodge chance. On a stamina character, I'd only use it because I want to save my stamina for my stamina skills. What could be done to give this skill more distinctiveness? I hear "Mirage" and I think about my character appearing in a place where they are not (think the 'mirror image' spell from D&D). I hear "Double Take" and I think about getting a second chance when your attention lapsed (perhaps 'if your health drops below X% while this is active, automatically heal for Y).
    Edited by Starlock on July 27, 2018 5:40PM
  • mooNylo
    mooNylo
    Soul Shriven
    1) Snares and roots in PvP. The Nightblade toolkit included a lot of mobility. And I love how this makes the NB somewhat unique. It fits my Playstyle very much so. In PvP you lose all of that advantage very easily with all the roots and Snares that are being used. Additionally this makes your other survivability options worth way less, e.g. cloak. Standing in place in cloak? Not gonna last long. Currently the only playable way is to slot a 2H sword. Which is fine on my Stamblade, but I would love to avoid that on my Magblade.

2) Not class specific, but still going to mention it here: Tab targetting is just buggy as hell. Especially as a NB I feel like I'd rather focus down specific monsters and enemys. Not like a sorc that just burns everything. Please fix it.
    Edited by mooNylo on August 6, 2018 5:10AM
  • Caim12
    Caim12
    ✭✭
    1. Do stamina alternations to Siphoning skill tree
    2. Stamina rangeds are here too :) not only magicka
    3. as rangers nb im bored from only using buffs and snipe ability+ poison, do it more funny :) rework or do new skills for bow like Black arrow (some ranged stamina cc)
    Edited by Caim12 on August 19, 2018 10:31AM
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    leave stamblade alone. my only complaint is heavy
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade doesnt need anything in terms of more offence, they are fine. However I personally would love to see some more defence added to the class, recently the Dark Cloak morph was turned to a self heal wich is working great for me, but at the moment the minor protection lasts a smidge too short (3.5s) and the heal itself only takes spellcrit into consideration. Make it take the highest of the two, spellcrit or weaponcrit and change the minor protection buff on this morph to ~7-10 second.

Magblades do need a class snare/root purge and that would fit perfectly on any morph of Blur (similar to how dks have it on their selfbuff)

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Pelican
    Pelican
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Cloaking is either overpowered or completely useless depending on luck and matchup
    2) Shadow image is still very buggy, often porting you into rocks, costing mag but not placing the shade, sends you flying back to original location if you port while getting hit by a knockback cc, port cancels itself when you cast it even though theres still a lot of time up and youre clearly in range, ... you name it
    Edited by Pelican on September 6, 2018 3:11PM
    PC NA - EP Solo PvP Player
    https://www.youtube.com/c/pelicaneso
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf NBs or that's all we are going to see in the near future. They outperform every other DPS class, hands down. Lets bring back some diversity to the game.
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pelican wrote: »
    2) Shadow image is still very buggy, often porting you into rocks, costing mag but not placing the shade, sends you flying back to original location if you port while getting hit by a knockback cc, port cancels itself when you cast it even though theres still a lot of time up and youre clearly in range, ... you name it

Welcome to the world of Streak ... except that it has a lower range, costs more, and doesn't port you through 3 dimensionally through objects.
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade the class with no honor

1= cloak , Poison Injection, Teleport Strike or Critical Charge,Incapacitating Strike, spam 2 or 3 Surprise Attack , Assassin's Blade or Reverse Slash , not dead np , fear , spam to 2 or 3 more Surprise Attack , Assassin's Blade or Reverse Slash, not dead wow but np , roll , cloak , Vigor and buff , do the same crap again and you win , for a minimum(cloak) of risk and get all the reward , 1- you control the paste of the fight have 2- in any moment your allow to zone but not your enemy mean your allow to recover but not your enemy because you gank him with Major Defile , i play video game rpg and mmo from the 1980 and most say NB is the most stupid class i ever see in my life and god i play so many game in my life , most normal mmo or rpg DOT break stealth and you also have something to remove DOT on countdown but eso is all about spamming :( all you see in cyrodiil is a group of player running after 1 nb and don't catch him this look so dump and stupid , or you see 1 nb killing group 1 after 1 , terrible bad combat design ,good nb gank so much damage on Major Defile + Befoul is so hard just to recover and the next claok gank is coming , i dont understand developer ??? is because nb is the most play class and is for marketing reason $$$ ??? the most sad part i will start playing nb because i just dont enjoy playing other class anymore because the impact this class have vs all other class , i know i will do very well but have any satisfaction to get everything free , this video just show you the average joe playing nb this is sad for the game
    , i will be a nb from today but nothing to be proud thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shg2ONgRBck

Edited by charley222 on September 17, 2018 6:03PM
    the wall of the covenant
  • Pulque
    Pulque
    ✭✭✭
    As dodge removed from evasion, nightblade tank lost its uniqueness of generating ultimate from tava. Nightblade tank is no longer the best ultimate generator, but a lackluster OK tank like sorc, templar tanks. I'm not looking to revert this change. I'm asking for new unique offensive support functionality.
    e.g. Shrewd Offering: if heal a full health target, add 4s major berserker to the target.
    Mass Hysteria:if applied to non-player, terrified units run towards you, up to 6 targets for 4s. Apply minor maim. or just make it immobilize.

Edited by Pulque on September 18, 2018 3:44AM
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulque wrote: »
    As dodge removed from evasion, nightblade tank lost its uniqueness of generating ultimate from tava. Nightblade tank is no longer the best ultimate generator, but a lackluster OK tank like sorc, templar tanks. I'm not looking to revert this change. I'm asking for new unique offensive support functionality.
    e.g. Shrewd Offering: if heal a full health target, add 4s major berserker to the target.
    Mass Hysteria:if applied to non-player, terrified units run towards you, up to 6 targets for 4s. Apply minor maim. or just make it immobilize.

But hey! Now we get to give major expedition to the group! That's good eh? Eh?.... Eh?
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Cortanacamo
    Cortanacamo
    ✭✭✭
    This next patch is a brick-slam to the face for PvE Magblades..
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    charley222 wrote: »
    Nightblade the class with no honor

1= cloak , Poison Injection, Teleport Strike or Critical Charge,Incapacitating Strike, spam 2 or 3 Surprise Attack , Assassin's Blade or Reverse Slash , not dead np , fear , spam to 2 or 3 more Surprise Attack , Assassin's Blade or Reverse Slash, not dead wow but np , roll , cloak , Vigor and buff , do the same crap again and you win , for a minimum(cloak) of risk and get all the reward , 1- you control the paste of the fight have 2- in any moment your allow to zone but not your enemy mean your allow to recover but not your enemy because you gank him with Major Defile , i play video game rpg and mmo from the 1980 and most say NB is the most stupid class i ever see in my life and god i play so many game in my life , most normal mmo or rpg DOT break stealth and you also have something to remove DOT on countdown but eso is all about spamming :( all you see in cyrodiil is a group of player running after 1 nb and don't catch him this look so dump and stupid , or you see 1 nb killing group 1 after 1 , terrible bad combat design ,good nb gank so much damage on Major Defile + Befoul is so hard just to recover and the next claok gank is coming , i dont understand developer ??? is because nb is the most play class and is for marketing reason $$$ ??? the most sad part i will start playing nb because i just dont enjoy playing other class anymore because the impact this class have vs all other class , i know i will do very well but have any satisfaction to get everything free , this video just show you the average joe playing nb this is sad for the game
    , i will be a nb from today but nothing to be proud thank you

LEc5z.jpg
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on September 18, 2018 2:23PM
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    charley222 wrote: »
    *baby yelling*

Shhhhhhhh, everything is going to be all right, shhhhh! *gives a pacifier*

"Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • NightAngel690
    NightAngel690
    ✭✭✭
    Playing a stamblade off and on since day 1 I’ve noticed a few bugs in regards to pvp and occasionally pve on the PlayStation 4.

1) fear:
    In open world pvp I’ve never seen any major issues with it( i use it, it gets used against me and so long as the target or I have enough stam, we can break it.) With that being said, I’ve noticed a few bugs with it. Occasionally, when I use it against a target or it is used against me, the character suddenly becomes “invisible”. That is to say that if we are near what should be solid objects we can suddenly pass through while still cc’d thus being stuck when the cc ends. This is more prevalent in battlegrounds where fights are more close quarter type of fights. There is also a bug where, even though the target is in range, the nb (mag or stam) tries to use an ability but the animation is canceled out and is not registered as being an attack.

2) incapacitating strike or soul harvest:
    The only issue I have had or seen with this skill is that the damage is done instantaneously. That is to say it does damage before The animation even happens. It’s only half a second delay but if someone happens to be playing on an older console, it might seem undodgeable. If it is reworked to where the damage is done when the blades hit, instead of before it hits, I believe this would solve any issues with pvp players claiming it to be “undodgeable” And would not affect pve players in anyway. Keep in mind I am not asking for a nerf to it as I believe it is an ultimate that is of high value to both pve and pvp to deal a high burst damage to single target.

3) grim focus:
    Recently I have noticed that both the magicka and stamina morph of this ability have a slight bug. After shooting the spectral bow, the option to shoot it again stays up even though the player hasn’t stacked 5 light or heavy attacks. Not that it lets you shoot it, the ability just hasn’t registered as being used.The only way to fix it is to recast the ability thus wasting valuable stamina or magicka thus lowering dps for pve players and wasting precious rss in pvp that could otherwise help you survive.

4) cloak and sneak:
    Lately, in both open world pvp as well as pve, a nb is still registered as in combat. Even after casting shadowy disguise, the player is still registered as in combat and is continuously pulled out of stealth. This affects the pve player because it can prevent them from progressing to the next area or from using an object such as a crafting station. For the pvp player, it isn’t so much of an issue but it does prevent them from getting on their mount. This isn’t just limited to every other class but a nb should be able to fix this by casting shadowy disguise and staying in crouch.

I believe these are relatively simple problems and, if fixed, would not cause any imbalance issues between the classes.
    Edited by NightAngel690 on September 18, 2018 4:12PM
  • XZS2JHub17_ESO
    XZS2JHub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    1. Cloak can be spammed like dodgeroll before nerf.
    2. Soul harvest skill line needs to heal/buff more
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    1) Dark Cloak: This move feels unfinished to me. For starters the move looks the exact same, and even has the same animation as it did before Summerset; I was hoping for something unique. The minor protection duration is also way too short, and I think a 10 second duration would be more appropriate. I also think its crit chance should be based on whichever crit rating is higher for you. My Nightblade tank has 25% weapon crit, and 10% spell crit. I know sap tanking is a thing, but that's not the way I tank. Currently this move's heal favors one type of tank over another.

2) Master Assassin: this passive is useless in almost all situations. Could we please see how we can improve this for something outside of ganking? Maybe something to help tanks?

Something to help tanks in a skill line that is called "Assassination" is actually pretty ironic!

Not disagreeing, just pointing ^ this out hehe
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they carry on at this rate, there will be no one left playing ESO to buy anything from their store. I imagine the player base dropped considerably after Morrowind and it's gonna do the same again. I'm not just talking about NB changes either - this time sorcs & light armour users are hit hardest.

They are struggling to balance classes this is obvious, so they should just allow people to select any three of the 'class' skill lines and be done with it - changing one should be possible, for a very significant gold donation, like a million. The whole argument of class balance is gone, and we truly are in the 'play as you want' arena.

And races are just making class balance tougher - the balance there is also a joke :(

I hasten to add, ESO is an EPIC game, but it's direction has not been player friendly big time, on more than one occasion.
    Edited by aeowulf on September 19, 2018 9:25PM
  • ExistingRug61
    ExistingRug61
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, new to posting in the forums (long time reader) but having seen the efforts put in by the class reps I thought I’d try to offer some feedback as I enjoy playing ESO and want to continue to be able to do so.

Just as background I tend to mainly play non-cp PvP in Cyrodiil as a melee magicka nightblade as I find it an enjoyable playstyle that matches my taste and I enjoy open world, so my feedback comes from experience in that area. I also tend to make skill/morph/weapon selections based on what fits my style (and theme of the character) as opposed to what may be the “best”, but I still want to be competitive doing so.

My two pain points are as follows:

1) Lack of Weapon choice
    This one is probably a bit more general than nightblade specific, but that’s my main class and I don’t know where else to bring it up. It seems like the only choice for weapon as a magicka nightblade is staff as otherwise I am giving up light attack damage and useful passives. I know that there are ways of making other weapons work (ie: 2H for forward momentum and some useful passives) but in general doing so definitely feels like I am intentionally limiting myself just for style reasons. I’m not sure what could be done to give more options here, but it would nice if something could change to allow for more diverse weapon choice. Maybe slightly reworking weapon passives so they benefit both magicka and stamina (ie: change ruffian to affect all attacks not just DW attacks, but reduce percentage to balance it), or the introduction of a new active skill or passive to allow light attack damage scaling off the other damage and resource.

2) Soul Harvest vs Incapacitating Strike
    I wish there was more reason to use the Soul Harvest morph as a magicka nightblade in PvP. I can see the benefit of its extra effect in PvE but I am predominantly a PvP player. Even so I still actually choose Soul Harvest (as it’s the magicka morph and it seems "wrong" to choose Incap) but there is no logical/gameplay reason to do so (especially given I mainly play in non-cp).
  • radarsu
    radarsu
    ✭✭
    1. Currently cloak is an "immortality & escape" button. Increase the cloak cost and increase magelight duration and radius to allow people to counter nightblades.
    2. Less damage from bow skills (maybe also with less cost). 1-shot builds are way too popular. You ride a horse in Cyrodiil and after 0.01s you're dead. Nightblade doesn't even have to finish you with close range finishers unless you're a tank.
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blobsky wrote: »
    mb10 wrote: »
    Blobsky wrote: »
    From a double Grand Overlord MagNB and experienced StamNB (Not that StamNB takes any skill though lol)

1. Overperforming skills Invis cloak is far too strong now that it works pretty well. Insanely easy to reset a fight even vs top players. Incap clearly needs a huge nerf, one of the effects (cc or defile) needs to go. Merciless is far too high dps AND burst in PvE and PvP. Cripple root devalues other skills and counters non stam classes far too easily whilst having too many effects for such a strong dot.

2. Magicka locked into resto Really needs a reliable class burst heal to be intetesting longterm PvP wise. Limits build variety far too much.

On a side note, based on Overwhelmingly high dps in PvE and brutal damage in PvP they should probably but a flat % decrease on all light attack damage as it it ALWAYS top of parse and bottlenecks so many PvP build varieties.

Okay so other than invis, what survivability to mag NBs have genius? How do they survive? With healing ward that goes on anyone else with less health than you and that costs like 4k magicka to cast? and its a delayed heal?
    Yeah lol lets just nerf invis and not have a back up!

Every single class has a burst heal or shields to help their survivability.

Invis is very expensive and if theres a DOT on you, it wont even work properly, PLUS detect potions and being marked. Nerf that and NB is legit a dead class.

Shadow Image, best stam sustain of any mag class. Even with 1k mag regen I can cloak forever, let alone the 2k+ on magicka builds. The duration of 1 cloak is more than enough time to regen cloak costs.

If you are consistently getting cloak detected, as harsh as it to say... it is a learn2play issue. This is the reason this rep system is so dodgy... Bately anyone is willing to accept the easymode mechanics of their class.

Again a reminder. My main is a MagNB, I hsve 2x Grand Overlord magnbs and a 35 ish stamblade. The difference is, I want balance not daily buffs.

Can confirm that 1k magic regen is not enough to cloak "forever." Just worked the math out to verify.

Even if cloak cost 3000 magic (which is absurdly low cost), cast every 3 seconds, and you have 1000 magic regeneration, gained every 2 seconds:

For 180 seconds:

Cloak casts = 60, which: 3000 magic x 60 = 180000 total magic used
    Magic Regen ticks = 90, which: magic regen = 1200 (including the Major 20% regen buff by potions), which: 1200 x 90 = 108000 total magick restored via regeneration.
    Then in 180 seconds, 4 magicka potions used to restore, say 7-8000 magicka, which: 4 potions x 8000 = 32000 magick restored via potions (+18000 magick if Argonian)

Thus, to cloak forever, the equation must equal "0" or be in the negative:

180000-(108000 + 32000 + [18000 if Argonian] = 40000 [22000 if Argonian]

You cannot cloak forever with 1000 magick regeneration unless perhaps using Potion Cooldown Glyphs with Infused Trait, Alchemy Potion duration passive, and playing an Argonian with their Potion Passive.
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    radarsu wrote: »
    1. Currently cloak is an "immortality & escape" button. Increase the cloak cost and increase magelight duration and radius to allow people to counter nightblades.
    2. Less damage from bow skills (maybe also with less cost). 1-shot builds are way too popular. You ride a horse in Cyrodiil and after 0.01s you're dead. Nightblade doesn't even have to finish you with close range finishers unless you're a tank.

I’m sorry but you’re really showing yourself up as a noob here. It’s so easy to counter cloak - just AoE. Any AoE will instantly remove stealth
  • radarsu
    radarsu
    ✭✭

I’m sorry but you’re really showing yourself up as a noob here. It’s so easy to counter cloak - just AoE. Any AoE will instantly remove stealth
    I know that. The problem is - if you don't have AoE with decent radius or nightblade is blazingly fast - by the time you use it he is already out of the AoE range. Also, if it's not a noob he won't run in direction you predict. He will switch it smartly and your chances of finding him are small (depending on your AoE). And if you do everything properly and hit him with your awesome AoE, he just spams cloak again and again. Plus magelight isn't working (radius is too small and it has severe detecting issues).
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I know that. The problem is - if you don't have AoE with decent radius or nightblade is blazingly fast - by the time you use it he is already out of the AoE range. Also, if it's not a noob he won't run in direction you predict. He will switch it smartly and your chances of finding him are small (depending on your AoE). And if you do everything properly and hit him with your awesome AoE, he just spams cloak again and again. Plus magelight isn't working (radius is too small and it has severe detecting issues).

Radarsu, I use caltrops to check for cockroaches in keeps. It's actually fun.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yeaaah.... Except for the whole invisible thing. So... Aoeing low damage (unless you use spin2win) wasting resources for a chance to reveal an NB who has just mitgated your dots and STs and has the resource advantage. Fair. And if they just cloak again, time to repeat. And if they shade, gl mate.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • radarsu
    radarsu
    ✭✭
    Radarsu, I use caltrops to check for cockroaches in keeps. It's actually fun.
    Caltrops are really good for that. That's true. But sacrificing 1 slot to pick no damage expensive stamina ability on a magicka character is bad. You have like 11k stamina (few k less because of sprinting or rolling), if you break out of something you easiely end up with less than 3k and won't be able to use Caltrops when you need it. Not to mention - you have to choose between sprinting after invisible enemy or revealing him with Caltrops. Can never do both.

My question is - why Magelight isn't working... It's radius is 6m. In laggy enviroment it's more like 3m with 1.5s detection delay. And it last's 6 seconds, so to catch any Nb with it you have to cast it at least 2 times. Paying almost 8k magicka just to SEE your oponent. Definitely WORTH IT!
    Edited by radarsu on October 10, 2018 3:48PM
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Maybe you shouldn't be calling other people noobs if your nightblade is getting caught out by every single AOE thrown by enemies. L2P.
  • Pastas
    Pastas
    ✭✭✭
    Just want to mention two issues related with NB in Cyrodiil since Murkmire was realesed:

- Shadow Image is not working in keeps and tower resources when you are in different height that your shadow. Didn't read anything about it in patch notes so I supose it's a bug.

- The DOT from siege ballistas are breaking cloack.
    Edited by Pastas on October 29, 2018 1:42PM
    WARNING
    This post may Include horrible gramatical and orthographic errors
    Read on your own risk
    AD
    Dar'foo Stamblade Zorg-gro-Wurf DK tank Far-Datxo Templar healer Valmir Spellius Magsorc
    Randolf Omberic Magblade Felien Golas Magdk Faenor Oakwood Stamplar Sader Dustorm Stamsorc
    EP
    Do'Ragash Stamdk Caius Grachus Stamden Dalyne Narus Magplar
    DC
    Melkar Spellius Magden
    PC EU
  • Pelican
    Pelican
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please fix Shadow Image ASAP, its almost impossible to use now in towers or keep walls, the stars have to align for it to work properly. I've stopped playing because the bug has made my build literally unplayable.
    PC NA - EP Solo PvP Player
    https://www.youtube.com/c/pelicaneso