The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Calling out Sorcerer haters

• ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not many hate sorcs, I suppose the zerg wrath spammers tilt me, but otherwise the class itself has little hatred. Three mechanics that pretty much need a change however:

Runecage: Cage is OP, ranged concentrated high damage burst with no counter, no ty. Add the stun to frags again, that was fair, since its quite telegraphed as is, and it saves a slot whilst CCing at the needed time.

Shields: Not broken OP, just crappy design. Shields have fuckall in terms of soft counter, making them super simple and low sacrifice to run, adding maj/min buffs and debuffs IMO would fix that, because then you could get defiled, but then counteract that with your own buffs.

Just not defile in its current state, god no.

Mobility: Needs a buff, magsorc is less mobile than my MagDK build since I can run a 2h front bar since I have a good spammable and a burst heal. Streak needs to not increase cost when it hits someone, BoL needs to give short snare removal. Currently, its only good as a spammable "get away" button, instead of the fast mobile playstyle sorc should have.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
    Options
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    So I’ll play this game. Hopefully I do get some decent suggestions from Mag Sorc Mains.

Woodelf NB DW 2h
    Truth Bone Pirate
    41k Stam
    4800 WD
    41 Crit
    2600 Inpen
    3100 Stam Regen buffed
    23k Health

Trying not to be a cloaking guy through the entire fight. Sorc has mines and Engine Guardian. And is of a very high experience level.

The scenario is generally like this. I’ll light attack to start a fight. Mine go down and engine Guardian is up. I have to have perfect timing on a combo(generally heavy surprise incap scourge) to make sure they are not fully shielded. Trying to land this combo is very difficult considering that have to have about 3k Shield left no CC immunity No engine Guardian up and No mines down. If almost any of these circumstances are met they will end up surviving.

They on the other hand they don’t have to worry about the majority of their combo. They sit in mines and behind engine Guardian. Even if I bash the engine it still gets 2-3 seconds of being targeted before it goes into the ground. That’s if 2-3 engine guards aren’t up or just continuously spawning back to back. They curse fury with drag in hand. Both curse and fury (at least the execute portion is undodgeable) then they meteor tune frag. Turns meteor unblockable frag undodgeable with the other two moves being unblockable and undodgeable. If I dont die then by this point I’m almost out of everything trying to survive. Then die to the second hit of curse and multiple undodgeable Endless fury executes.

If I attack to quickly then I either get Mined and stunned in them if Engine Guardian takes the full combo it starts all over.

This is pretty close to what the majority of the fight go with High end Magic Sorcs. Their combo is almost 100% undodgeable and unblockable. Mine is dodgeable blockable in melee range and hits Engine Guardian 40% of the time.

This is if they don’t stay stacking for 5 mins wasting all my resources.

@Koolio fear is your friend
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

Options
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swimguy wrote: »
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

magsorcs are busted as ***. 13k shields, free 100% crit resist, immune to resistant debuffs, burst heals, and heals on crit, 0 counterplay stun with 3 skills made for bursting people down that is EASY to stack and time.

there is literally NOTHING challenging about magsorc except for not responding to hate mail. If you main a magsorc thats just pathetic

Seems like a bunch of noobs have infested the forum while i've been away and a lot of long terms players quit.

How do you even lose to a sorc on a dk? Slot wings and the sorc is useless. How do sorcs even burst a stam dk?

Immune to what debuffs? What burst heal? Heal ward isn't a burst heal.

lol i do slot wings and its obv so good sorcs just hit me with 4 LAs and even then Curse hits through meteor hits through rune cage hits through endless fury hits through wings and so does the destro spammable I can refelct LA and frags...... thats it. Wings is borderline useless lmao..

Crit surge and dark deal......+sheilds make sorcs invincible just becasue im new to the game doesnt mean im bad becasue i cant kill sorcs with 13k shields every *** 2 seconds and just as much healing as stam. Its clearly OP and sorc mains just suck.

Stamdks are apparently one of the worst PvP classes right now and i dont really feel like that but I def feel slightly behind other classes
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

magsorcs are busted as ***. 13k shields, free 100% crit resist, immune to resistant debuffs, burst heals, and heals on crit, 0 counterplay stun with 3 skills made for bursting people down that is EASY to stack and time.

there is literally NOTHING challenging about magsorc except for not responding to hate mail. If you main a magsorc thats just pathetic

@Swimguy So shackle breaker... what other 5 piece?

Cp?
    Stats?

Dont know im testing it out, nothing seems to fit my playstle. I run s/b and 2h. I play mostly BGS so CP isnt a bid deal. I have 3.3k Wpn dmg, 29k stam 22k hp and ~30% crit. 20k resistances+medium skill line. Since wings have been underperforming I think ill have frag shields for major medning in the future. If i play on my stamblade I still have the same problems with shields despite heavy attack incap a good sorc will just break free and reapply shield (4.5k wep, disease glyph front bar ,50% crit and 36k stam)

@Swimguy I have a rule that I follow that serves me well. I call it the 8k rule. If you add your weapon or spell damage + your main resource/10... If that value is below 8k your build is going to be lacking in pvp.

For example in cp my sorc has 45000 magicka and 3000 spell damage so 4500+3000 =7500... so a little weak but I sacrificed sustain for a little damage.

For example your dk build would give a value of about 6300 meaning you're severely lacking in the damage and resource department which also means your heals are going to be lacking.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

Seems like a bunch of noobs have infested the forum while i've been away and a lot of long terms players quit.

How do you even lose to a sorc on a dk? Slot wings and the sorc is useless. How do sorcs even burst a stam dk?

lol i do slot wings and its obv so good sorcs just hit me with 4 LAs and even then Curse hits through meteor hits through rune cage hits through endless fury hits through wings and so does the destro spammable I can refelct LA and frags...... thats it. Wings is borderline useless lmao..

Crit surge and dark deal......+sheilds make sorcs invincible just becasue im new to the game doesnt mean im bad becasue i cant kill sorcs with 13k shields every *** 2 seconds and just as much healing as stam. Its clearly OP and sorc mains just suck.

Stamdks are apparently one of the worst PvP classes right now and i dont really feel like that but I def feel slightly behind other classes
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

Cp?
    Stats?

Dont know im testing it out, nothing seems to fit my playstle. I run s/b and 2h. I play mostly BGS so CP isnt a bid deal. I have 3.3k Wpn dmg, 29k stam 22k hp and ~30% crit. 20k resistances+medium skill line. Since wings have been underperforming I think ill have frag shields for major medning in the future. If i play on my stamblade I still have the same problems with shields despite heavy attack incap a good sorc will just break free and reapply shield (4.5k wep, disease glyph front bar ,50% crit and 36k stam)

@Swimguy I have a rule that I follow that serves me well. I call it the 8k rule. If you add your weapon or spell damage + your main resource/10... If that value is below 8k your build is going to be lacking in pvp.

For example in cp my sorc has 45000 magicka and 3000 spell damage so 4500+3000 =7500... so a little weak but I sacrificed sustain for a little damage.

For example your dk build would give a value of about 6300 meaning you're severely lacking in the damage and resource department which also means your heals are going to be lacking.

That 8k rule literally doesn't mean anything.

There is plenty more to builds than just pure stats.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Not many hate sorcs, I suppose the zerg wrath spammers tilt me, but otherwise the class itself has little hatred. Three mechanics that pretty much need a change however:

Runecage: Cage is OP, ranged concentrated high damage burst with no counter, no ty. Add the stun to frags again, that was fair, since its quite telegraphed as is, and it saves a slot whilst CCing at the needed time.

Shields: Not broken OP, just crappy design. Shields have fuckall in terms of soft counter, making them super simple and low sacrifice to run, adding maj/min buffs and debuffs IMO would fix that, because then you could get defiled, but then counteract that with your own buffs.

Just not defile in its current state, god no.

Mobility: Needs a buff, magsorc is less mobile than my MagDK build since I can run a 2h front bar since I have a good spammable and a burst heal. Streak needs to not increase cost when it hits someone, BoL needs to give short snare removal. Currently, its only good as a spammable "get away" button, instead of the fast mobile playstyle sorc should have.

I really like the idea of no cost increase if you hit someone with streak.... brilliant.
    Edited by usmguy1234 on June 22, 2018 5:35PM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Options
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So I’ll play this game. Hopefully I do get some decent suggestions from Mag Sorc Mains.

Woodelf NB DW 2h
    Truth Bone Pirate
    41k Stam
    4800 WD
    41 Crit
    2600 Inpen
    3100 Stam Regen buffed
    23k Health

Trying not to be a cloaking guy through the entire fight. Sorc has mines and Engine Guardian. And is of a very high experience level.

The scenario is generally like this. I’ll light attack to start a fight. Mine go down and engine Guardian is up. I have to have perfect timing on a combo(generally heavy surprise incap scourge) to make sure they are not fully shielded. Trying to land this combo is very difficult considering that have to have about 3k Shield left no CC immunity No engine Guardian up and No mines down. If almost any of these circumstances are met they will end up surviving.

They on the other hand they don’t have to worry about the majority of their combo. They sit in mines and behind engine Guardian. Even if I bash the engine it still gets 2-3 seconds of being targeted before it goes into the ground. That’s if 2-3 engine guards aren’t up or just continuously spawning back to back. They curse fury with drag in hand. Both curse and fury (at least the execute portion is undodgeable) then they meteor tune frag. Turns meteor unblockable frag undodgeable with the other two moves being unblockable and undodgeable. If I dont die then by this point I’m almost out of everything trying to survive. Then die to the second hit of curse and multiple undodgeable Endless fury executes.

If I attack to quickly then I either get Mined and stunned in them if Engine Guardian takes the full combo it starts all over.

This is pretty close to what the majority of the fight go with High end Magic Sorcs. Their combo is almost 100% undodgeable and unblockable. Mine is dodgeable blockable in melee range and hits Engine Guardian 40% of the time.

Fear doesn’t kill. I can stun them all day. But In The end all damage just hits shields. If they are plebs they get destroyed. But that’s any class. I’m talking about high end Mag sorcs that are very experienced. I have a 15.5k tooltip on surprise attack. Even with great timing I’ll still end up hitting Engine. I can actually drain Stam if I use rearming to the point I can get a long CC duration.

I try not to cheese it too much on that build in particular build. Other classes I have a better time with them other than Stam Sorc.

If I get them to 50% Health shields are non stop until they are good. If I get close to 80% and make the slightest mistake it’s 15k plus Damage that I can’t block or dodge.

Mix this in with two mag sorcs and gg.

I’ve played a good bit of mag Sorc too. Ava rank like 35 or so just on my Sorc. It’s very easy compared to DW Magblade. Oh do I wish Charged enchant worked on shields.

Me personally I would say changed tune cage to cost stamina.
    Options
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

Cp?
    Stats?

That 8k rule literally doesn't mean anything.

There is plenty more to builds than just pure stats.

@leepalmer95 It's a good starting point especially for those of us that choose not to use proc sets.
    Edited by usmguy1234 on June 22, 2018 5:36PM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Options
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only two pages??

So, let me get this straight: You offer them a forum and then they don't quite know what to do with it?

This is priceless.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Woodelf NB DW 2h
    Truth Bone Pirate
    41k Stam
    4800 WD
    41 Crit
    2600 Inpen
    3100 Stam Regen buffed
    23k Health

Fear doesn’t kill. I can stun them all day. But In The end all damage just hits shields. If they are plebs they get destroyed. But that’s any class. I’m talking about high end Mag sorcs that are very experienced. I have a 15.5k tooltip on surprise attack. Even with great timing I’ll still end up hitting Engine. I can actually drain Stam if I use rearming to the point I can get a long CC duration.

I try not to cheese it too much on that build in particular build. Other classes I have a better time with them other than Stam Sorc.

If I get them to 50% Health shields are non stop until they are good. If I get close to 80% and make the slightest mistake it’s 15k plus Damage that I can’t block or dodge.

I’ve played a good bit of mag Sorc too. Ava rank like 35 or so just on my Sorc. It’s very easy compared to DW Magblade. Oh do I wish Charged enchant worked on shields.

@Koolio I don't know mate. With 45k mag on my sorc I would have about 2k of shield left after your surprise attack.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Options
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

Cp?
    Stats?

funny cause i do well against most classes but those who have massive shields and stack them constantly during the fight..... 8k rule means nothing comparing magsorc and dk stats.....especially mag vs. stam.....
    Options
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only two pages??

So, let me get this straight: You offer them a forum and then they don't quite know what to do with it?

This is priceless.

@Merlin13KAGL right. Only two people. So either the people crying know their builds are inadequate, they lack skill, or purely trolling hoping Zos is too lazy to test before nerfing. I'm calling them on the floor and the biggest whiners have yet to show their face.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Options
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

Cp?
    Stats?

funny cause i do well against most classes but those who have massive shields and stack them constantly during the fight..... 8k rule means nothing comparing magsorc and dk stats.....especially mag vs. stam.....

@Swimguy proc sets aside, your stats are your damage and healing. If your tooltips aren't adequate you'll never burst a good sorc down... nor any good pvp player for that matter.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Options
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam sorc

Only 2 issues I have with sorcs

1. meteor/wrath/rune cage/boom dead combo. I guess it doesn't kill me when I push my hit points up to over 28k.
    2. sloads but that goes for any class and really matters most to me when its stack from several people, just 1 I can usually handle

Other than that its mainly a burst race to see who can put enough pressure to knock the other on defense first, some sorcs I win against some I don't. I think without that combo they are pretty balanced. I'm not sure if it's the damage on rune cage that sends it over the top or not.
    Options
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'd just like to nerf sorcs "aggressive complaining" in the forum's about stuff that hurts them.
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @usmguy1234

What class do you play? Maybe we can create a thread to call for nerfs of your class or at the very least give you some tips on how to play in in PvP. No need to hide class in anonymity in the forums.
    Options
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    barshemm wrote: »
    Stam sorc

1. meteor/wrath/rune cage/boom dead combo. I guess it doesn't kill me when I push my hit points up to over 28k.
    2. sloads but that goes for any class and really matters most to me when its stack from several people, just 1 I can usually handle

Other than that its mainly a burst race to see who can put enough pressure to knock the other on defense first, some sorcs I win against some I don't. I think without that combo they are pretty balanced. I'm not sure if it's the damage on rune cage that sends it over the top or not.

Agree 100%. It's a burst contest and stam will always have the advantage in melee range. If you play chicken at distance with a good sorc you'll get obliterated. The stam guys I have trouble with are the ones that stay melee range at all times. Probably because I don't slot mines.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Options
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    @usmguy1234

What class do you play? Maybe we can create a thread to call for nerfs of your class or at the very least give you some tips on how to play in in PvP. No need to hide class in anonymity in the forums.

I'm a sorc....
    I thought that was pretty obvious...
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Options
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    barshemm wrote: »
    Stam sorc

Agree 100%. It's a burst contest and stam will always have the advantage in melee range. If you play chicken at distance with a good sorc you'll get obliterated. The stam guys I have trouble with are the ones that stay melee range at all times. Probably because I don't slot mines.

Mines are a pain in the ***. But yea at that point its melee vs a ranged fighter who can basically surround themselves with bombs. Running 2h/dw basically mag sorcs and destro/resto magblades are supposed to be my hard counter and if at all a decent player should win.
    Options
  • Trout1996
    Trout1996
    ✭✭✭
    How to Kill Sorc Field Guide
    1. Sorc pops shields, begin counting seconds.
    2. Sorc casts curse. Drink immovable or Roll dodge or Block.
    3. Once you've counted to 5, CC then GG.
    Sorc is fine.
    Leader of Grail Knights Solo and Small PvP Guild
    Stamplar: Karl Franz of the Empire | MagPlar: Leoncoeur the Lionhearted
    MagDk: Witch King Malekith | StamDk: Archaon
    MagSorc: G W Kush | StamSorc: Fully-Torqued Orc
    StamNb: Trout | MagBlade: The Red Duke
    StamDen: Jerome James | MagDen: Dips-the-Copenhagen
    YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumzaR-HESaBhPPtBbB1gzw
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think one thing that comes up with sorcs, in terms of their potential for rage-generation, is how even close fights often don't feel close.

If I have a close fight with a StamDK, they are getting knocked down to 20 percent, healing up, blocking, etc. etc. constantly. Even if I lose, I "see" how close I get to winning.

With a sorc, you can constantly be taking them down to "half health" without actually seeing their healthbar move, which is very frustrating. Close fights with sorcs are basically pouring damage into a shield to no effect until they slip up and you 100-0 them in a few seconds. Just a very different feel than most open-world fights.

...rune cage is overperforming but that's kind of whatever. IMO neither rune cage nor petrify (or Time Stop for that matter) should exist in their current state. I dislike "block prevents CC, except when it doesn't" as a mechanic.

Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think one thing that comes up with sorcs, in terms of their potential for rage-generation, is how even close fights often don't feel close.

If I have a close fight with a StamDK, they are getting knocked down to 20 percent, healing up, blocking, etc. etc. constantly. Even if I lose, I "see" how close I get to winning.

With a sorc, you can constantly be taking them down to "half health" without actually seeing their healthbar move, which is very frustrating. Close fights with sorcs are basically pouring damage into a shield to no effect until they slip up and you 100-0 them in a few seconds. Just a very different feel than most open-world fights.

...rune cage is overperforming but that's kind of whatever. IMO neither rune cage nor petrify (or Time Stop for that matter) should exist in their current state. I dislike "block prevents CC, except when it doesn't" as a mechanic.

I agree with this theory. It can be distracting to be on the other side of that.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @usmguy1234

I'm a sorc....

Looking at your OP there it is pretty obvious that there was nothing in that post to indicate what class you played.

Thx for clearing it up.
    Edited by idk on June 19, 2018 5:46PM
    Options
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Woodelf NB DW 2h
    Truth Bone Pirate
    41k Stam
    4800 WD
    41 Crit
    2600 Inpen
    3100 Stam Regen buffed
    23k Health

@Koolio I don't know mate. With 45k mag on my sorc I would have about 2k of shield left after your surprise attack.

I also wanted to post a real scenario with builds and stats from a knowledgeable standpoint to maybe get this thread started. I’m definitely not the best and would rate myself about 8 of 10. Thanks for the feedback from it.

On my Werewolf it’s a whole different ballgame. 99% don’t last more than 10secs in Form.
    Options
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @usmguy1234

I'm a sorc....

Looking at your OP there it is pretty obvious that there was nothing in that post to indicate what class you played.

Thx for clearing it up. Guess with time you will figure out your class enough to be able to go toe to toe with another sorc. Takes time. Do not fret.

@idk Your trolling attempt is pretty sad. Move along please.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @usmguy1234

I'm a sorc....

Thx for clearing it up. Guess with time you will figure out your class enough to be able to go toe to toe with another sorc. Takes time. Do not fret.

@idk Your trolling attempt is pretty sad. Move along please.

LOL. Not trolling Just get tired of the daily thread.

If you think you were clear in your OP that you main a sorc, just FYI, you did not even come close.
    Options
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Woodelf NB DW 2h
    Truth Bone Pirate
    41k Stam
    4800 WD
    41 Crit
    2600 Inpen
    3100 Stam Regen buffed
    23k Health

I also wanted to post a real scenario with builds and stats from a knowledgeable standpoint to maybe get this thread started. I’m definitely not the best and would rate myself about 8 of 10. Thanks for the feedback from it.

On my Werewolf it’s a whole different ballgame. 99% don’t last more than 10secs in Form.

@Koolio I appreciate your information. I still think stamblades and wardens are sorcs biggest challenge. Big burst from a strong nightblade will eat a sorcs resources just to survive. Stam wardens just eat damage and pack a punch as well.
    Edited by usmguy1234 on June 19, 2018 5:55PM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Options
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rune cage should have a shorter range.
    Options
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rune cage should have a shorter range.

@brandonv516 I don't know what all the rage is about. I tried it out and half the time it was grayed out and I couldn't use it. I think some type of immunity bug going on. Anyways I found it less useful than flame reach.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Options
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eh, besides Rune Cage & Overload getting buffed by things it shouldn't get buffed by, I don't think there's much wrong with sorcs right now.

Rune Cage though is absolute bull*** to fight against when you aren't playing a tank build (which is what surviving the combo requires).

I'd say it's one of the biggest reasons why almost everyone seems to be running some oh-so-original bleeds+sload tank setups these days.
    Options
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'd just like to nerf sorcs "aggressive complaining" in the forum's about stuff that hurts them.

Yep, I had zero problems with sorcs until I noticed it was mainly sorcs asking for nerfs of other classes seemingly because they didn't want to alter their builds.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
    Options