Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Calling out Sorcerer haters

usmguy1234
usmguy1234
✭✭✭✭✭
This is a formal invitation for all people who hate sorcerers in pvp to share some information instead of hiding anonymously and calling for nerfs.

1. Please list your class
2. List the sets you use in pvp
3. List your stats while wearing said sets

Sorcerer mains try to offer constructive criticism to any posts from non sorc mains. And to all let's try to keep this
Conversation civil.

GO!!!
Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
Eirius- Altmer Magdk
Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs are fine.

The only thing i don't agree with is rune cage, it's a stupid skill on a class that times multiple skills for burst. There is no counterplay just got to eat a curse/ meteor/ frag/ rune cage + fury.

That and the fact you can't do anything about dark deal if they have cc immunity, just gotta let them get 5k hp and stats a cast..
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs are fine.

The only thing i don't agree with is rune cage, it's a stupid skill on a class that times multiple skills for burst. There is no counterplay just got to eat a curse/ meteor/ frag/ rune cage + fury.

That and the fact you can't do anything about dark deal if they have cc immunity, just gotta let them get 5k hp and stats a cast..

Yeah I think tune cage is the main problem specially after they took away wardens cc because it dealt damage lol
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs are fine.

Fair enough. I don't even use rune cage on my sorc.
    Mihael wrote: »
    Sorcs are fine.

Yeah I think tune cage is the main problem specially after they took away wardens cc because it dealt damage lol

I know ppl say rune hits for 3-5k. How much damage does skalks do?
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no problem to remove the damage from rune cage. But we need an unblockable and undodable CC otherwise wont wont kill rollerblades or Builds with a lot block capacity
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Inb4
    Class: Sniper
    Sets: Purple hawk's eyes for dat damage, no need to gold out the weapon it's too expensive. 5 piece hunding for more damage. 2 piece Kena so when i light attack spam I get even more damage. All medium armor because I'm a rogue.
    Stats: 19K HP because I prefer to play elusive and you don't need high HP when you have meat shields. 30K stamina, 7K magicka. I don't have undaunted is it important?
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OdinForge wrote: »
    Inb4
    Class: Sniper
    Sets: Purple hawk's eyes for dat damage, no need to gold out the weapon it's too expensive. 5 piece hunding for more damage. 2 piece Kena so when i light attack spam I get even more damage. All medium armor because I'm a rogue.
    Stats: 19K HP because I prefer to play elusive and you don't need high HP when you have meat shields. 30K stamina, 7K magicka. I don't have undaunted is it important?

Right. Exactly the point I'm trying to make but let's be honest... builds like that will get squashed by any class with a stronger build.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't hate sorcs, rather it goes like this:

- SHIELD SHIELD SHIELD
    - Shieldbreaker light attack
    - SHIELD SHIELD SHIELD
    - Shielbreaker light attack
    - ***PANIC***
    - Repeat...
    - Sorc's dead
    - Evil laughter
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't hate sorcs, rather it goes like this:

- SHIELD SHIELD SHIELD
    - Shieldbreaker light attack
    - SHIELD SHIELD SHIELD
    - Shielbreaker light attack
    - ***PANIC***
    - Repeat...
    - Sorc's dead
    - Evil laughter

Honestly you don't even need that but it does make it easier.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing overperforming is rune cage. Give us back the stun on frag and we'll be straight.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcs are fine.

Praise the Lord someone gets it
    Edited by White wabbit on June 19, 2018 1:41PM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grannas211 wrote: »
    The only thing overperforming is rune cage. Give us back the stun on frag and we'll be straight.

Exactly. No one complained about frag stun.
    PS4 EU DC

• blindy107
    blindy107
    ✭✭
    @leepalmer95 Well at least not as much...
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blindy107 wrote: »

I cannot remember anything crying about frags.

Literally the most easy counterable cc in the game by far.
    PS4 EU DC

• usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed. Almost as telegraphed as reach
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

magsorcs are busted as ***. 13k shields, free 100% crit resist, immune to resistant debuffs, burst heals, and heals on crit, 0 counterplay stun with 3 skills made for bursting people down that is EASY to stack and time.

there is literally NOTHING challenging about magsorc except for not responding to hate mail. If you main a magsorc thats just pathetic

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »

Agreed. Almost as telegraphed as reach

Even more telegraphed, pretty sure the projectile speed is slower + the big indication when the sorcs hands glow purple was a big giveaway...
    PS4 EU DC

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swimguy wrote: »
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

magsorcs are busted as ***. 13k shields, free 100% crit resist, immune to resistant debuffs, burst heals, and heals on crit, 0 counterplay stun with 3 skills made for bursting people down that is EASY to stack and time.

there is literally NOTHING challenging about magsorc except for not responding to hate mail. If you main a magsorc thats just pathetic

Seems like a bunch of noobs have infested the forum while i've been away and a lot of long terms players quit.

How do you even lose to a sorc on a dk? Slot wings and the sorc is useless. How do sorcs even burst a stam dk?

Immune to what debuffs? What burst heal? Heal ward isn't a burst heal.
    PS4 EU DC

• usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

@Swimguy So shackle breaker... what other 5 piece?

Cp?
    Stats?
    Edited by usmguy1234 on June 19, 2018 2:02PM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rune cage is all non sorc "rightly" complain about ...
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanzen wrote: »
    Rune cage is all non sorc "rightly" complain about ...

I think that's fair. I've just seen about a dozen threads pop up recently with people complaining about shield stacking or general sorc op threads. Just trying to get to the bottom of it. Might just be a influx of new people due to summerset. I just don't want them to kill a class I enjoy due to inexperience. We all know Zos don't go light handed on things.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

Seems like a bunch of noobs have infested the forum while i've been away and a lot of long terms players quit.

How do you even lose to a sorc on a dk? Slot wings and the sorc is useless. How do sorcs even burst a stam dk?

lol i do slot wings and its obv so good sorcs just hit me with 4 LAs and even then Curse hits through meteor hits through rune cage hits through endless fury hits through wings and so does the destro spammable I can refelct LA and frags...... thats it. Wings is borderline useless lmao..

Crit surge and dark deal......+sheilds make sorcs invincible just becasue im new to the game doesnt mean im bad becasue i cant kill sorcs with 13k shields every *** 2 seconds and just as much healing as stam. Its clearly OP and sorc mains just suck.

Stamdks are apparently one of the worst PvP classes right now and i dont really feel like that but I def feel slightly behind other classes
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So I’ll play this game. Hopefully I do get some decent suggestions from Mag Sorc Mains.

Woodelf NB DW 2h
    Truth Bone Pirate
    41k Stam
    4800 WD
    41 Crit
    2600 Inpen
    3100 Stam Regen buffed
    23k Health

Trying not to be a cloaking guy through the entire fight. Sorc has mines and Engine Guardian. And is of a very high experience level.

The scenario is generally like this. I’ll light attack to start a fight. Mine go down and engine Guardian is up. I have to have perfect timing on a combo(generally heavy surprise incap scourge) to make sure they are not fully shielded. Trying to land this combo is very difficult considering that have to have about 3k Shield left no CC immunity No engine Guardian up and No mines down. If almost any of these circumstances are met they will end up surviving.

They on the other hand they don’t have to worry about the majority of their combo. They sit in mines and behind engine Guardian. Even if I bash the engine it still gets 2-3 seconds of being targeted before it goes into the ground. That’s if 2-3 engine guards aren’t up or just continuously spawning back to back. They curse fury with drag in hand. Both curse and fury (at least the execute portion is undodgeable) then they meteor tune frag. Turns meteor unblockable frag undodgeable with the other two moves being unblockable and undodgeable. If I dont die then by this point I’m almost out of everything trying to survive. Then die to the second hit of curse and multiple undodgeable Endless fury executes.

If I attack to quickly then I either get Mined and stunned in them if Engine Guardian takes the full combo it starts all over.

This is pretty close to what the majority of the fight go with High end Magic Sorcs. Their combo is almost 100% undodgeable and unblockable. Mine is dodgeable blockable in melee range and hits Engine Guardian 40% of the time.

This is if they don’t stay stacking for 5 mins wasting all my resources.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

lol i do slot wings and its obv so good sorcs just hit me with 4 LAs and even then Curse hits through meteor hits through rune cage hits through endless fury hits through wings and so does the destro spammable I can refelct LA and frags...... thats it. Wings is borderline useless lmao..

Crit surge and dark deal......+sheilds make sorcs invincible just becasue im new to the game doesnt mean im bad becasue i cant kill sorcs with 13k shields every *** 2 seconds and just as much healing as stam. Its clearly OP and sorc mains just suck.

Stamdks are apparently one of the worst PvP classes right now and i dont really feel like that but I def feel slightly behind other classes

Can a mod please mute this troll for a week or two? He obviously just joined the forums to annoy other players with his l2p issues.

@Swimguy You're new to the game and you're already an expert on class & ability balance? This is exactly why the game is completely screwed, because of players LIKE THIS.

Anyone reading this comment, if you ever wonder why the game is becoming less & less balanced with its proc meta, class imbalances, please remember this post here, this is exactly why. Because Zenimax listens to players like this.
    Edited by LegendaryMage on June 19, 2018 2:41PM
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

Cp?
    Stats?

Dont know im testing it out, nothing seems to fit my playstle. I run s/b and 2h. I play mostly BGS so CP isnt a bid deal. I have 3.3k Wpn dmg, 29k stam 22k hp and ~30% crit. 20k resistances+medium skill line. Since wings have been underperforming I think ill have frag shields for major medning in the future. If i play on my stamblade I still have the same problems with shields despite heavy attack incap a good sorc will just break free and reapply shield (4.5k wep, disease glyph front bar ,50% crit and 36k stam)
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rune cage is the issue the rest I can put up with
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

Cp?
    Stats?

Dont know im testing it out, nothing seems to fit my playstle. I run s/b and 2h. I play mostly BGS so CP isnt a bid deal. I have 3.3k Wpn dmg, 29k stam 22k hp and ~30% crit. 20k resistances+medium skill line. Since wings have been underperforming I think ill have frag shields for major medning in the future. If i play on my stamblade I still have the same problems with shields despite heavy attack incap a good sorc will just break free and reapply shield (4.5k wep, disease glyph front bar ,50% crit and 36k stam)

I mean even then, if you are running a proper build you'd be in heavy with bloodspawn or something and have like 28k hp.

Just tag them with some dots, cc them on cooldown and get ready to burst them when shields shield. Sorc shields are strong in a 1v1 sure but thats it, the game isn't balanced for 1v1's.

Or just use dot poisons and sloads.
    PS4 EU DC

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

Can a mod please mute this troll for a week or two? He obviously just joined the forums to annoy other players with his l2p issues.

@Swimguy You're new to the game and you're already an expert on class & ability balance? This is exactly why the game is completely screwed, because of players LIKE THIS.

Anyone reading this comment, if you ever wonder why the game is becoming less & less balanced with its proc meta, class imbalances, please remember this post here, this is exactly why. Because Zenimax listens to players like this.

Exactly instead of learning and getting better at the game they usually spend more time on the forum or resort to cheese broken setups.
    PS4 EU DC

• Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

Cp?
    Stats?

I mean even then, if you are running a proper build you'd be in heavy with bloodspawn or something and have like 28k hp.

Just tag them with some dots, cc them on cooldown and get ready to burst them when shields shield. Sorc shields are strong in a 1v1 sure but thats it, the game isn't balanced for 1v1's.

so basically not much i can do to sorcs but get a teammate.... sounds completely balanced to me

cut defile in half and make it affect shields. bam done problem solved everyone can stop crying
    Edited by Swimguy on June 19, 2018 2:53PM
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

Cp?
    Stats?

so basically not much i can do to sorcs but get a teammate.... sounds completely balanced to me

Sloads and shield breaker:)
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

StamDK

Shackle-Veli/trollking

Cp?
    Stats?

Sloads and shield breaker:)

shieldbreaker gets me killed vs any good stam player and im not using sloads because I already have reverb bash.