The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

This is why people Hate the PVP Cyrodil Community

• Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People are actually defending this kind of griefing? Victim blaming, deflections, whataboutisms; reminds me of cable news.
    forever stuck in combat
    Options
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh. My god. HAHAHA

You people really take this game too seriously. With the wannabe-MLG community that's taken over Cyrodiil these past couple years, I've never dealt with so much toxic and hateful behavior outside of Starcraft.

Given the opportunity, I will do the exact same thing just because this community has such warped and childish views on the game, and expect everyone to cater to their experience.

Recognition? Infamy even? This doesn't give you that, people will forget in a month. That's not why I would do it.

It's just spite. Karma and spite.
    Options
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh. My god. HAHAHA

You people really take this game too seriously. With the wannabe-MLG community that's taken over Cyrodiil these past couple years, I've never dealt with so much toxic and hateful behavior outside of Starcraft.

Given the opportunity, I will do the exact same thing just because this community has such warped and childish views on the game, and expect everyone to cater to their experience.

Recognition? Infamy even? This doesn't give you that, people will forget in a month. That's not why I would do it.

“Wannabe MLG community “ omg lmao thats exactly right lol lol lol
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. My god. HAHAHA

The scrolls just reset in 10 or so minutes anyways right ? Why even stress .
    Options
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. My god. HAHAHA

Or it's a really ticked of Khajiit and they're just cats doing what cats do-

Wait... Wait that's spite.

Oh. ._.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. My god. HAHAHA

You think playing fairly is catering to everyone's experience instead of just you know? not being a total jerk?
    Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you write a program, you are responsible for possible bugs. That's fault of developers that such situation is even possible. Users are users, there will be always at least one who will try to check how far he can go, it's job of programmers to set the limit.
    Edited by Mayrael on June 16, 2018 8:19PM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • Ragebull
    Ragebull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy when stuff like this happens, Cyro drama is entertaining
    Options
  • Mz_Jo
    Mz_Jo
    ✭✭✭
    Not everyone is in the game is toxic.... PVP or PVE

The immature just like to make sure that are seen... It's just the way.. Not condoning but if I just think about the trolling it's really no fun and pointless...

ZOS seems to have no interest in any level of campaign locking on any suggested level over the years...

Most people campaign swap and are loyal to the faction of the time...

Otherwise ZOS considers it WAR aka SPYING... There are spy games in life so we will have spying in Cyrodiil..

Scroll Trolling... is just obnoxious... But it's not every scroll run or even every day.. It's not a exploit because there's nothing to gain or lose... The scroll will reset before the score evaluation...

If it's somebody who is repeating this behavior and you have the screens or video.. Report it.. But naming and shaming isn't going to work out well on ZOS forums...

Was PS4pro - 4k @ Launch / 2022 Xbox X started all over!
    / DC only / PVE, PvP, All Crafting, Housing
    Vampires Rule
    Fav Weapon - Blade of Woe and Thief of everything!
    ESO Live Watcher, Patch Note Reader, Console Launch

Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pvp is the same in any game. You just have to not let it get to you. The majority are just looking for good fun but you will always remember the jerks and reacting to them gives them power in your own mind.
    Options
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only way to fix anything in pvp is if we had every single person go against zos and the pvp community(which will never happen)
    Options
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD was just greedy. They took over the whole map with their Sloady Zerg. WTF they wanted all the Scrolls TOO! Hehehehe.

The lil Zerglings we 3 manned up north wanted us to just lay down and die because there were so many of them. Well maybe next time :p
    Options
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i still don't buy it. i don't think the presence of griefers is why Cyrodiil has a bad reputation. i have some theories...

i'm new to the game, compared to those of you with brown Monkey pets and really anybody who ever paid a mandatory subscription. i only started a few days before 1T, so this is speculation, but it makes sense to me. there was a time when ESO was being sold and marketed as "our PVP is just as rich as our PVE", and i figure that way back then it probably attracted lots more of the folks from places like Call of Duty and maybe LoL, places that already have well-established reputations of toxicity. most of us are familiar with the stereotype of the 12-year-old screaming racist vitriol into a mic. so maybe back then keith42 and Xx420BLAZEITxX were bringing nasty behavior with them, and the reputation spread from there.

it can take a lot of good work to turn a bad reputation around. look at the Arizona Cardinals; they were a non-factor at most points in the last century, and they had to go become one of the best teams in the league and then win a Superbowl just to not be waved off as a joke of a team. and forgive me if this is a violation of the rules, but if that example is meaningless to you just look at how hard Germany is still working, to overcome a bad rep that's still held in some communities. my point is that a bad reputation can stick around a long time, well after it's been earned and has stopped being deserved.

i play in Cyrodiil a lot. it's a fun and healthy experience for me, and i'm considered an emotionally well-adjusted person, or at least nobody who disagrees has the guts to say so to my face, haha just kidding. we have lots of people who play for fun, and in groups of 6-8 when we pick up someone who admits they're just trying to grab Vigor and get out, you can feel the secret smile spread among the vets, because we're gonna make this a night of epic adventure to keep this guy coming back. we're helpful to noobs ("hey man, you look bored. ever shoot a fire ballista? here, i have a spare one. just aim it at the door and pull the trigger") and we coordinate with other teams' leaders so that each team can contribute to the effort according to its strengths. we go out of our way to make sure everyone feels fulfilled. because when you're new, to look back over the past 2 hours and see the difference in the map, and knowing that you contributed to almost every little bit of that, well, that's the dopamine rush that got us into videogames in the first place.

i think there are 3 kinds of competitors. some folks would win a race, or jump over the highest thing, and those folks i think are the ones on VMA and Trials leaderboards. there are folks who want to help their teammates manipulate a ball past an opposing team, and those are the Former Emperors and Battlegrounds masters. and there are folks like martial artists who want to directly oppose someone else while relying on nothing apart from their skill and their preparation, and they are the Master Duelists, and the gankers. it's awesome that there is a place in the game for each type of competitor.

of course there are also jerks, but you don't have to go join a war to find a jerk. just use the Group Finder for a dungeon, or watch any zone chat for 10 minutes, and you'll find people who derive their joy simply from emotionally affecting someone else. i don't think it's a Cyrodiil problem; it's a people problem. and i'm sad that someone hearing secondhand that Cyrodiil's full of jerks can scare a thirdhand hearer away from a fun part of the game, when that lady's skills might have turned around an entire siege for a good team...

i'm not the one to spearhead fixing Cyrodiil's reputation, but if my essay here can allow a few people to accept that PVPers aren't just a bunch of venom-spewing teabaggers, then i hope it's worth typing all this on a tablet. haha
    a lot of really us enjoy helping our teammates prevail over intelligent, organized and skillful competitors.

OP, sorry someone was being a jerk in the campaign while you were making a good faith effort. that does suck. i just dispute the fairness of generalizing that to Cyrodiil players as a whole. i think that also sucks.
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol...
    Options
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    hahahaha we owned you last campaigne why so mad its all in good fun go fish for scrolls
    Options
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    swippy wrote: »
    i still don't buy it. i don't think the presence of griefers is why Cyrodiil has a bad reputation. i have some theories...

i'm new to the game, compared to those of you with brown Monkey pets and really anybody who ever paid a mandatory subscription. i only started a few days before 1T, so this is speculation, but it makes sense to me. there was a time when ESO was being sold and marketed as "our PVP is just as rich as our PVE", and i figure that way back then it probably attracted lots more of the folks from places like Call of Duty and maybe LoL, places that already have well-established reputations of toxicity. most of us are familiar with the stereotype of the 12-year-old screaming racist vitriol into a mic. so maybe back then keith42 and Xx420BLAZEITxX were bringing nasty behavior with them, and the reputation spread from there.

it can take a lot of good work to turn a bad reputation around. look at the Arizona Cardinals; they were a non-factor at most points in the last century, and they had to go become one of the best teams in the league and then win a Superbowl just to not be waved off as a joke of a team. and forgive me if this is a violation of the rules, but if that example is meaningless to you just look at how hard Germany is still working, to overcome a bad rep that's still held in some communities. my point is that a bad reputation can stick around a long time, well after it's been earned and has stopped being deserved.

i play in Cyrodiil a lot. it's a fun and healthy experience for me, and i'm considered an emotionally well-adjusted person, or at least nobody who disagrees has the guts to say so to my face, haha just kidding. we have lots of people who play for fun, and in groups of 6-8 when we pick up someone who admits they're just trying to grab Vigor and get out, you can feel the secret smile spread among the vets, because we're gonna make this a night of epic adventure to keep this guy coming back. we're helpful to noobs ("hey man, you look bored. ever shoot a fire ballista? here, i have a spare one. just aim it at the door and pull the trigger") and we coordinate with other teams' leaders so that each team can contribute to the effort according to its strengths. we go out of our way to make sure everyone feels fulfilled. because when you're new, to look back over the past 2 hours and see the difference in the map, and knowing that you contributed to almost every little bit of that, well, that's the dopamine rush that got us into videogames in the first place.

i think there are 3 kinds of competitors. some folks would win a race, or jump over the highest thing, and those folks i think are the ones on VMA and Trials leaderboards. there are folks who want to help their teammates manipulate a ball past an opposing team, and those are the Former Emperors and Battlegrounds masters. and there are folks like martial artists who want to directly oppose someone else while relying on nothing apart from their skill and their preparation, and they are the Master Duelists, and the gankers. it's awesome that there is a place in the game for each type of competitor.

of course there are also jerks, but you don't have to go join a war to find a jerk. just use the Group Finder for a dungeon, or watch any zone chat for 10 minutes, and you'll find people who derive their joy simply from emotionally affecting someone else. i don't think it's a Cyrodiil problem; it's a people problem. and i'm sad that someone hearing secondhand that Cyrodiil's full of jerks can scare a thirdhand hearer away from a fun part of the game, when that lady's skills might have turned around an entire siege for a good team...

i'm not the one to spearhead fixing Cyrodiil's reputation, but if my essay here can allow a few people to accept that PVPers aren't just a bunch of venom-spewing teabaggers, then i hope it's worth typing all this on a tablet. haha
    a lot of really us enjoy helping our teammates prevail over intelligent, organized and skillful competitors.

OP, sorry someone was being a jerk in the campaign while you were making a good faith effort. that does suck. i just dispute the fairness of generalizing that to Cyrodiil players as a whole. i think that also sucks.

I love this. You have a clear, level head that a lot of us, myself included, lack from time to time. Some more than others.

Give this person 'Insightfuls'!
    Edited by Judas Helviaryn on June 16, 2018 9:43PM
    Options
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    [snip]
    32i3unk0smy7.png
    v12w8nwsjl37.png
    This along with scroll trading is one of the things wrong with cyrodil. Today I had the "pleasure" of being in the receiving end of the whole scroll griefing that goes on in cyrodil. He went and took THREE Elder scrolls far into slaughterfish waters with his argonian swimming speed so that the scrolls would be out of reach. This one person apparently is toxic in all three factions and felt invincible when doing it, just like the VAS exploiters that felt they wouldn't be banned (yet apparently scroll griefing is ok?). How is it ok for people to ruin the pvp aspect of Cyrodil for HUNDREDS of other people yet pve gets priority in bans with the whole VAS exploit. One ruins Cyrodil for hundreds of paying pvpers and another ruins bragging rights for a few talented pvers. We pvpers need to be thrown a bone man and Zos needs to be consistent among things in the TOS and do something about this or toxic people will continue ruining the game for others while laughing at zos. Also this is one of the reasons we need a faction loyalty campaign. Also add in a water detection for scrolls or something.
    [Edit to remove profane image]

he's not toxic when he's on the ebonheart pact, get your info right.
    Options
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bhaal5 wrote: »
    As all things pvp, zos dont care

you're kidding, right?
    all nerfs and buffs that happen are for pvpers. do you know how many times zos has made massive changes to the way we have to run 12 man trials, because pvp was unfair. I understand why they have to do it, not trying to act salty. just pointing out that your statement clearly has no knowledge behind it.
    Founder of Sheogorath's Mortals NA PC

Exiled Lannister EP Sorc dps
    Hamrb EP Temp healer or dps
    l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    Mia Stone AD DK tank or dps
    Finn the Altmer AD Nightmage
    Launch Pad McQuack DC DK DPS
    Sterk Stonecrusher EP Stamplar
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
    Sheo's Sweeper DC Magicka Temp
    Options
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hamrb wrote: »
    Bhaal5 wrote: »
    As all things pvp, zos dont care

you're kidding, right?
    all nerfs and buffs that happen are for pvpers. do you know how many times zos has made massive changes to the way we have to run 12 man trials, because pvp was unfair. I understand why they have to do it, not trying to act salty. just pointing out that your statement clearly has no knowledge behind it.

This comes up often, it is wrong.
    • All the morrowind changes to non tanks were due to PvE. PvP has no CP already, if people didn't like it, then they would play that. No PvPer complained about light/med then. Wrobel wanted light/heavy phases.
    • The proc set crit change, PvE. PvP already has impen to lower the effect, and it changed nothing, procs were still OP. They were changed because the DPS from them was too high for PvP
    • Light/Heavy attack changes. It was too easy to do a light rotation, so sustain was nerfed, then people switched to heavy rotations, so heavies were nerfed, and light was buffed, then offbalance was changed, etc.
    • Zaans was a PvE addition to fix the issue of unwanted MDKs/Mplars. Melee, magbased fire, high damage.
    Edited by ak_pvp on June 16, 2018 10:41PM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
    Options
  • aetherial_heavenn
    aetherial_heavenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People flout rules. Others complain that all games have rules and cheating breaks the game for everyone. The complainers then get told they are the problem and 'don't take it seriously, dude'.

Some people will cheat at monopoly or even solitaire, or break their littler sibling's toys, because they can. A lot of people are a-holes and PvP exposes their miserable little lives to others in ways that cheating at solitaire or stealing candy from littler siblings does not.

Imagine being so sick in the head and so sad inside that any attention, even being loathed and despised by 100s of others in a game, makes you feel better. Imagine being so desperate to be seen as tough that you defend the candy stealer/solitaire cheater! Even banning doesn't work because in the minds of these people getting banned from a RPG is an achievement.

Short of supplying good therapists, there is no cure for this.So there not much ZoS or anyone else can do about sad sorry little jerks., except make that cheat/hack impossible. Then the little jerks will spend/waste hours of their lives trying to find another way to spoil everyone else's fun.
    Edited by aetherial_heavenn on June 17, 2018 2:42AM
    Quoted for truth
    "In my experience, the elite ones have not been very toxic, and the toxic ones not very elite." WrathOfInnos
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]
    32i3unk0smy7.png
    v12w8nwsjl37.png
    This along with scroll trading is one of the things wrong with cyrodil. Today I had the "pleasure" of being in the receiving end of the whole scroll griefing that goes on in cyrodil. He went and took THREE Elder scrolls far into slaughterfish waters with his argonian swimming speed so that the scrolls would be out of reach. This one person apparently is toxic in all three factions and felt invincible when doing it, just like the VAS exploiters that felt they wouldn't be banned (yet apparently scroll griefing is ok?). How is it ok for people to ruin the pvp aspect of Cyrodil for HUNDREDS of other people yet pve gets priority in bans with the whole VAS exploit. One ruins Cyrodil for hundreds of paying pvpers and another ruins bragging rights for a few talented pvers. We pvpers need to be thrown a bone man and Zos needs to be consistent among things in the TOS and do something about this or toxic people will continue ruining the game for others while laughing at zos. Also this is one of the reasons we need a faction loyalty campaign. Also add in a water detection for scrolls or something.

And when I ask for faction locking people say I'm.making up the nefarious behaviour with scrolls. Boom there we go..
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    [snip]
    32i3unk0smy7.png
    v12w8nwsjl37.png

And when I ask for faction locking people say I'm.making up the nefarious behaviour with scrolls. Boom there we go..

I want our own separate faction loyalty campaigns
    Options
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish slaughterfish would be removed from the game. I would love to able to swim between zones in PVE(Summerset to Auridon, the Gold coast, to Valenwood ect.), a loading screen would be fine by me.

PVP would be more sneaking strategic by swimming across rivers, and issues like the topic of this thread would not happen.
    Options
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]
    32i3unk0smy7.png
    v12w8nwsjl37.png

You could water hop to get that far of a distance, he could have swimmed that far or he could have hopped on a mount with a lot of speed and just pond hopped all the way across, if done right he could have made it much further but I don't know much about water hopping in cyrodiil though. I wonder how far a person could get before there is an invisible wall.

If you think water hoppiing is not a real thing, I actually saved this video and uploaded it to youtube to prove that water hopping is a real thing... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8GHxzGPbU0
    Edited by Armatesz on June 17, 2018 3:03AM
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
    Options
  • skyhawk002
    skyhawk002
    ✭✭✭
    I was on the receiving end of this and am fine with it if it’s not regularly abused. I mean the campaign was practically over and the rankings were decisively set anyway, so it didn’t really have an impact on score. AD guilds can be quite toxic as well so they kinda deserve this behavior every once in a while IMO.
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    skyhawk002 wrote: »
    I was on the receiving end of this and am fine with it if it’s not regularly abused. I mean the campaign was practically over and the rankings were decisively set anyway, so it didn’t really have an impact on score. AD guilds can be quite toxic as well so they kinda deserve this behavior every once in a while IMO.

All factions have jerks but just because they are toxic doesn't mean that toxicity should be a response and "deserve it"
    Options
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    skyhawk002 wrote: »

All factions have jerks but just because they are toxic doesn't mean that toxicity should be a response and "deserve it"

If the alternative means rewarding their behavior, and allowing them to continue this toxic cycle until the servers shut down, then no, I disagree.
    Options
  • DamianDemonist
    Throwing scrolls into the Slaughterfish water is bad sportsmanship but you know what else is bad sportsmanship? Always outnumbering both factions combined. Its easy to take scrolls and Emp from both factions when you can steamroll though them. When OP complained about Pvpers experience being ruined from scrolls in water, other Pvpers experience got ruined from the sheer number of AD that log on.

GKg6e1b.png
    Edited by DamianDemonist on June 17, 2018 6:41AM
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That scroll-troll is a foolish waste of score points.
    PS4 NA AD ScourgeVivec Loading Screen Simulator 2017
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Breton magplar vet Trial Healer - Promoting wellness through self-reflection.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.
    Altmer magsorc PvE DPS - Scamp tramp and unrepentant lush.

"30s to eval"
    "Read the ******* lorebook."
    Options
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throwing scrolls into the Slaughterfish water is bad sportsmanship but you know what else is bad sportsmanship? Always outnumbering both factions combined. Its easy to take scrolls and Emp from both factions when you can steamroll though them. When OP complained about Pvpers experience being ruined from scrolls in water, other Pvpers experience got ruined from the sheer number of AD that log on.

GKg6e1b.png

Get more of your guildies/friends involved, then?
    I'm having a hard time understanding why the other two factions just decide to give up, and that's somehow the fault of the faction that's ahead, or why they should handicap themselves because they have the faction who cares to stick out the campaign.
    I wonder how many of those players just faction jump because they see that one faction is ahead over the others, thereby making the numbers even more lopsided. If that's the case, blame your fellow faction jumping players.
    Don't blame numbers on sportsmanship. That's like saying if a NFL team is up by 21 points, they now can only play 8 against 11. No...you're outnumbered because your side gave up. That's bad sportsmanship. Taking your ball and going home because you can't win, instead of trying to rally for a comeback is what children do. Blame players on your side for giving up or faction swaping, not the side who actually cares to play.

Edit to clarify:
    EP on ps4 NA is always behind, because most of the players choose to go solo in the fear of being labeled a "zergling". The result? They lose the campaign. Often. Dead last, most of the time. You can't win if you're not taking keeps in Cyrodiil. Simple as that.
    Yet, they complain in chat constantly about losing.
    If your side isn't trying to win, you can't complain about losing. Full stop.
    Edited by Kel on June 17, 2018 8:48AM
    Options
This discussion has been closed.