Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    that RGA guy that was using zaan is in a guild i am in lol played with him a few times but he has not been running with are guild lately when i played with him in group he usually died rather quick lol surprised to see him in a video and it's even weirder seeing a lot of those other players in that video also i am in a guild with a lot of them lol

Rga is really good, must have cought him on a bad day!

No he's not. He has some idea of what he's doing except he chooses to run the most over performing setup in the game (magplar with bubble and zaan) and he Xv1s players, lol. The best players will perform without carry setups. He would not.

I watched the first five seconds and you initiated the fight. Things like this are going to happen. What exactly do you expect?
    Options
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    well, they're out...

latest greatest pts notes...the only thing that stays the same - is change...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/407045/pts-patch-notes-v4-0-0/p1

I'm sort of glad the patch notes are dreadful. It makes canceling my sub so much easier. Bye bye PVP, and hello to part time mount feeding.
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    that RGA guy that was using zaan is in a guild i am in lol played with him a few times but he has not been running with are guild lately when i played with him in group he usually died rather quick lol surprised to see him in a video and it's even weirder seeing a lot of those other players in that video also i am in a guild with a lot of them lol

Rga is really good, must have cought him on a bad day!

No he's not. He has some idea of what he's doing except he chooses to run the most over performing setup in the game (magplar with bubble and zaan) and he Xv1s players, lol. The best players will perform without carry setups. He would not.

I watched the first five seconds and you initiated the fight. Things like this are going to happen. What exactly do you expect?

That clip is in there more just to show how Zaan over performs rather than target the zergling using it. And I don't think you can call players who use setups like that "amazing players" when very little skill is required for that play style. He/She can use whatever.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    well, they're out...

latest greatest pts notes...the only thing that stays the same - is change...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/407045/pts-patch-notes-v4-0-0/p1

I'm sort of glad the patch notes are dreadful. It makes canceling my sub so much easier. Bye bye PVP, and hello to part time mount feeding.

I don't know @reiverx ...it's just starting to feel like an accumulation of stuff that's turning me off a bit...

I think I may have been happier playing when I was completely ignorant to all the constant changes...

and, kind of like @TequilaFire mentioned a little while ago - it may be better for me to stay away from the general discussion and pts threads...

some of that stuff definitely helps suck some of the joy out of the game...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Remember when Deltia had his little meltdown over the patch notes.....I never even knew who the guy was, but had to check it out.

Even since then players just keep getting stronger. Take this stuff with a grain of salt.
    Options
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Remember when Deltia had his little meltdown over the patch notes.....I never even knew who the guy was, but had to check it out.

Even since then players just keep getting stronger. Take this stuff with a grain of salt.

Yes, players keep getting stronger because of OP sets and some extra CP every update. Despite all the nerfs in the game, they keep throwing ridiculous proc sets at us which leads to more even nerfs and watered down classes.

All they've done for PVP is change the way that AP is dished out and gave us a daily quest. Despite all the issues, that is it. People weren't leaving PVP because of the way AP is gained. Nobody cares how we get AP, only that we have a fair way to get it.

They've completely missed the mark.
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been enjoying PvP more on Kyne on my low level account without CP.
    Very few OP builds there. Most fun between level 30-40.
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 18, 2018 11:22AM
    Options
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logged onto Vivec primetime last night. EP had Chalman. Rode from S gate to Farragut where we had 2-3 siege up. Got killed by 8 AD before I reached the keep. Loaded into Shor instead. Vivec is over. Three years of playing this game and ZOS is incapable of offering players a level playing field.

I'm not salty, but seriously - how much fun can it be to own the map and have to resort to ganking players at their own gate for your jollies? Nobody's earning AP at that point.
    PS4NA
    Options
  • wozborne
    wozborne
    ✭✭✭
    For all the people talking about Deltia’s meltdown, Fengrush’s is even better IMO: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzoxycg53vg

He’s one of the most famous PvPers, a guy a ton of hardcore PvPers and guilds look up to (even here on PS4 NA I hear a lot of the coordinated guilds like Nesquik’s and Stoney’s reference him a lot) so his words really carry some weight and he perfectly incaptures many things wrong with PvP’s direction in the vid. ZoS did fix some of the stuff he mentions as the vid is kind of old, but it always feels like a one step forward, 2 steps back.
    Options
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wozborne wrote: »
    For all the people talking about Deltia’s meltdown, Fengrush’s is even better IMO...
    Wow - Thanks for sharing that video. I know it's from last year, but the PvP comments from the 21 minute mark to about 35 minutes? Yep. Yep. Yep.

PS4NA
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    If only the devs took the wisdom of Lord Fengrush and used it to fix their damn game. By the way, proc sets become even more broken in no cp so the whole "play in a no cp campaign" is dumb. Theres a magblade build where all you do is hit concealed weapon once and Caluurion 1 shots the player. Zaan is stupid in no cp too, worse than cp, and so is earth gore. Not any better tbh.
    Edited by Abysswarrior45 on April 18, 2018 9:54PM
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Zaan or Earth Gore on Kyne because who farms those sets below CP160.
    There are overland and crafted set builds but a monster set is rare.
    Quite refreshing and you would be surprised how many old timers you see there.
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 19, 2018 2:20AM
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made a lot of gold and got sooooo many survey's from this event. I made enough money to buy 2 Worm Cult pages yesterday.

15 characters doing crafting writs, never thought I would see the day I would do that. But, whoa, the amount of resources I get is fantastic. I'm up to 35 Tempering Alloy's.

@Jake1576 Hopefully you got your money's worth from selling those motifs. They, mainly the Morrowind Motifs, are bottoming out in prices really fast. I snagged a 70K Worm Cult Chest page yesterday. Average going price was 125K, and the Worm Cult book is sitting pretty at 2M.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on April 19, 2018 2:10PM
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

Thought you just meant no cp when you said low level. Either way, other 5 piece proc sets which are easily obtainable still over perform in no cp.
    Options
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭

I took an alt into Kyne not too long ago and had a pretty good time. After a while the tactics in Vivec can get a little predictable. DC -> Vlastrus -> Fare farm or Black Boot but unless they also have Roe and Nikel it's short lived. EP -> Crops -> Bloodmayne. If EP wants to drive AD absolutely bananas just take Alessia and hold it. Hold it with everyone. Yeah you will likely lose some back keeps but so what? Keeping Alessia away from AD is like kicking the hornets nest. If EP has already lost, just hold that one castle and AD would be super frustrated.

As far as resources go, I'll watch a group run a tower farm for a few minutes before heading off towards their territory to take a few resources as they will be tied up in the tower for a while. This will likely change once the NPC's become tougher in the next update. I wonder if I'll still be able to solo a level five resource? I'm a decent player but not a great one so it should be interesting with these changes.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    trying to think if there is anything lower than camping quest givers in cyrodiil...

whale poop comes to mind... but, i'm fairly certain there's something below that :)

my own fault, didn't want to wait in AD's queue, and, knew it would be easy to get in on DC...only problem being that bruma was yellow...

figured I'd go do the chorrol/weynon priory town dailies - hands down the suckiest dailies in cyrodiil...

getting ready to turn in my quest to liliac (?) something or another in chorrol and got jumped by a small group of AD...got away easy enough, but, didn't feel like waiting or riding anywhere...pretty much the whole time I was doing those quests I kept thinking any other daily but these would be more enjoyable...

sometimes bloodporting is your best option...oh well, such is life...

one more day of farming boxes - woo hoo...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 22, 2018 5:51AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy it.
    Options
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Until there's equal numbers then you go hide under the flag platform :D
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy it.

the farming boxes part, or the camping quest givers part...

that's okay, i gotta decent idea which one you meant :p

saw your name pop up a couple of times messing with the chim scroll...

man, this has been one of the longer breaks I've taken from pvping...i've done a little fighting for flags inside the town (had a blast with some AvAvA in bruma yesterday)...but, for the most part: boxes, boxes, and - more boxes...

gonna take a while to clean up my inventory after this event...next week I'll get back to work in cyrodiil...

I think there's about 10 days left in the campaign - AD has gone over a 10k lead...

it'll be interesting to see if the new faction scoring rules which assign underpop bonuses quicker have a significant effect on keeping the score closer...

hopefully not just the alliance faction score can be boosted, but, all those players whom participate on the underpop alliances...
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »

I understand the fights for town flags...makes questing much easier for your alliance...it's the chorrol/weynon priory and cheydinhal stuff that's a bit annoying...

i'm on a mission from god...gotta get them boxes, ain't got no time to play :)
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

Equal? There were five of us and 20 of you. You guys wiped. I have video too... Tired of being farmed? Try playing something other than aids tank and play alone. You might see some growth. Going under the platform is to LOS all the destro ults and snipes and hard casted frags headed our way. And like all zergling, your mindlessness and "follow the enemy to the edge of the map" got you killed.
    Edited by Abysswarrior45 on April 22, 2018 6:01PM
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy it.

man, this has been one of the longer breaks I've taken from pvping...i've done a little fighting for flags inside the town (had a blast with some AvAvA in bruma yesterday)...but, for the most part: boxes, boxes, and - more boxes...

gonna take a while to clean up my inventory after this event...next week I'll get back to work in cyrodiil...

I think there's about 10 days left in the campaign - AD has gone over a 10k lead...

it'll be interesting to see if the new faction scoring rules which assign underpop bonuses quicker have a significant effect on keeping the score closer...

hopefully not just the alliance faction score can be boosted, but, all those players whom participate on the underpop alliances...

Yeah I was on EP and took our scroll and dumped it in the slaughter fish to *** off a few EP. Ended up being mass reported, lol. Idc
    Options
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I understand the fights for town flags...makes questing much easier for your alliance...it's the chorrol/weynon priory and cheydinhal stuff that's a bit annoying...

Oh I get it, I'm just trying to make a few bucks myself. My comment was directed towards our buddy trying to prey on innocent questers, but then running away when a few pvpers show up. It's all good though.

There's been some interesting town battles lately, but I've been mostly focusing on quests since the money is so good and with an 11k lead there isn't much pvping to do anyway.

Can't wait for the next update with jewelry crafting and and 2H being counted as 2 weapon slots is going to open up so many build options.
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh I get it, I'm just trying to make a few bucks myself. My comment was directed towards our buddy trying to prey on innocent questers, but then running away when a few pvpers show up. It's all good though.

There's been some interesting town battles lately, but I've been mostly focusing on quests since the money is so good and with an 11k lead there isn't much pvping to do anyway.

Can't wait for the next update with jewelry crafting and and 2H being counted as 2 weapon slots is going to open up so many build options.

Lmao! You're a zergling, you don't go anywhere without a zerg unless you're on a 0 dmg healbot/tank. L2P. We farmed all you guys and not only did you have infinite respawn but YOU were also battle rezing. As I said, don't like being farmed? Try putting yourself at a disadvantage for once. How the hell is 5 reds vs 20 yellow equal numbers? That the logic nowadays? Definitely explains the population of AD.
    Edited by Abysswarrior45 on April 22, 2018 6:30PM
    Options
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Lmao! You're a zergling, you don't go anywhere without a zerg unless you're on a 0 dmg healbot/tank. L2P. We farmed all you guys and not only did you have infinite respawn but YOU were also battle rezing. As I said, don't like being farmed? Try putting yourself at a disadvantage for once.

Lol, you must have had quite the day celebrating 420 because I always play solo, don't even have a heal bot or tank, never battle rezzed cause you never killed me, and you ran away and hid like you always do.

Keep practicing kid and maybe some day it won't take 4 of you to get a kill, but in the meantime keep running :p

Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

don't know sanctum, some folks just need to feel like they're winning all the time...i don't really get it...

I try hard not to judge...

trying to remember - but, i don't really remember mid-year mayhem feeling like a serious grind...

only got star made knight on one character though...

no doubt when summerset drops it's gonna be a busy busy few weeks...
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy it.

Yeah I was on EP and took our scroll and dumped it in the slaughter fish to *** off a few EP. Ended up being mass reported, lol. Idc

yikes, you wasn't kidding about having some ill feelings for the pact...

Edit: thinking about...at this stage I've had grudges against each faction at some point in time...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 22, 2018 7:04PM
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

Lmao! You're a zergling, you don't go anywhere without a zerg unless you're on a 0 dmg healbot/tank. L2P. We farmed all you guys and not only did you have infinite respawn but YOU were also battle rezing. As I said, don't like being farmed? Try putting yourself at a disadvantage for once.

Lol, you must have had quite the day celebrating 420 because I always play solo, don't even have a heal bot or tank, never battle rezzed cause you never killed me, and you ran away and hid like you always do.

Keep practicing kid and maybe some day it won't take 4 of you to get a kill, but in the meantime keep running :p

Next video I'll throw in the fight and you'll be able to see yourself battle rezing all the zerglings and us 5 proceeding to wipe the "equal numbers." you may not actually be grouped with the people but zerg surfing doesn't make you solo.
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, Incap on a MagNB is really powerful. I saw a yellow res his buddy inside of blue owned Nikel and fought them both. Took out the Templar on the back flag and kited the StamNB around. He ended up focusing a NPC by mistake and then ran out of resources trying to deal with animation canceled Fear.

Geez, I know that feel of running out of resources. Animation canceled fear is really nasty though.
    Options
  • Twist67662
    Twist67662
    ✭✭
    I fight for ad and over this last two weeks of events got me to thinking that there is one thing that can help us all ad ep and dc , when we see three full bars when we log into campaign that's not always who we have fighting , this past week we have seen an lager than normal amount of pver's coming up and a big draw is always imperial city and sewers so my question is to someone at zos is how come the population of the imperial city and sewers has to affect what goes on in campaign since what happens down there has no effect on the campaign other than pulling the population away from those of us who fight in the campaign it's self and we all pay the price for it why not have the players that go to imp. city and sewers log out of pop for campaign to either stay in imp city or go back into que to get in to campaign that way when we see three full bars or two we know that's what we have to fight with something like this would help level the playing field for us all it won't control the quality of the players on but at least what you see when you que up is what you got.
    " If it bleeds you can kill it ! "
    Options