Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    27m AP

3.0 All that AP I wish I had

lol I'd have a lot less AP if the Golden ever sold useful (or guild-tradable) goodies. I'm not tight with my AP either. I spring for camps, siege, repair kits of all types, soul gems etc. My /played time on that character is an alarming 160 days, most spent in Cyrodiil, so I guess the stuff just adds up. She got her start in Blackwater Blade many moons ago.

Like wazzz65, I got my first ever PvP Grand Overlord rank on that character last weekend (In Shor, ironically - Not much AP to be had in Vivec with the population imbalance on the day in question) so I'm happy about that. :smile:

Congrats!! it is an awesome feeling!! I immediately bought the scrolls and placed them in my house!! Felt like a huge weight was lifted!!
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    27m AP

lol I'd have a lot less AP if the Golden ever sold useful (or guild-tradable) goodies. I'm not tight with my AP either. I spring for camps, siege, repair kits of all types, soul gems etc. My /played time on that character is an alarming 160 days, most spent in Cyrodiil, so I guess the stuff just adds up. She got her start in Blackwater Blade many moons ago.

Like wazzz65, I got my first ever PvP Grand Overlord rank on that character last weekend (In Shor, ironically - Not much AP to be had in Vivec with the population imbalance on the day in question) so I'm happy about that. :smile:

Congrats!! it is an awesome feeling!! I immediately bought the scrolls and placed them in my house!! Felt like a huge weight was lifted!!

tenor.gif?itemid=8967594

yay, wazzz is back :p

i hope all has been well in the world for you, and the journey enjoyable - or, at least you're still all in one piece and have learned valuable life lessons :)

been loving my argonian mag warden...every once in a while when i'm out there healing folks with him, i'll be wondering how you're doing...

it's good to read your words...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to you, too! I did the same thing... that scroll looks great.

PS4NA
    Options
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    27m AP

tenor.gif?itemid=8967594

yay, wazzz is back :p

i hope all has been well in the world for you, and the journey enjoyable - or, at least you're still all in one piece and have learned valuable life lessons :)

been loving my argonian mag warden...every once in a while when i'm out there healing folks with him, i'll be wondering how you're doing...

it's good to read your words...

Legit made me smile there bro ty <3....you should go check my island out @geonsocal ...made some changes :)

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy wazzz, wow, the clockwork city stuff looks wild...

who's the big guy with the winged snake thing on his back...

man, that's a big place, holy cow - you are way too productive an individual...i recognize some of those achievement items in there...i can't imagine the time it would take to acquire everything, and, then - put it all in order in a house...

I really like the audio interactables...those are way cool...

well done sir :)
    Edited by geonsocal on May 2, 2018 5:23AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    27m AP

Congats. First thing I done was buy the scrolls too. They sure light up a dull area.

5coi05v.jpg

Options
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

man, that's a big place, holy cow - you are way too productive an individual...i recognize some of those achievement items in there...i can't imagine the time it would take to acquire everything, and, then - put it all in order in a house...

ty :) the big dude is hulaljajabad..and I work on my house while taking breaks from Master ANgler number 3 lmao :)

Options
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    27m AP

Congats. First thing I done was buy the scrolls too. They sure light up a dull area.

5coi05v.jpg

my throne room bright af now :)

Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ty :) the big dude is hulaljajabad..and I work on my house while taking breaks from Master ANgler number 3 lmao :)

took me a little while to find that "moaning" aegis...i kept go over the walkways hearing that noise...it was driving me crazy me for a minute :)

your crafting area setup is sweet...at 1,250 writs for a transmute station - that must have took some serious work to get that together...

finally just started getting in to master writs...the stations all sell for around 60k in the guild stores, but, the basic stations only cost 35 writs...really not that bad at all...
    Options
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

took me a little while to find that "moaning" aegis...i kept go over the walkways hearing that noise...it was driving me crazy me for a minute :)

your crafting area setup is sweet...at 1,250 writs for a transmute station - that must have took some serious work to get that together...

finally just started getting in to master writs...the stations all sell for around 60k in the guild stores, but, the basic stations only cost 35 writs...really not that bad at all...

that aegis sounds like the Mystics from Dark Crystal...and yeah that area seems like it was meant for the crafting stations .....and my beach was made for dueling :)

Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got myself back in to the war last night...

needed to take a bit of a break, cuz, i was grinding AP on 7 of my characters to get them to tier 3 last campaign (after the jubilee event had ended)...

i like it though when i have a specific character that i want to pvp on...

i went ahead and re-slotted werewolf on my stamplar and stam dk...played them a bit last campaign to get them up to 100k AP...this campaign i want to go a little slower and have fun fighting in werewolf form...

last night was a blast...it's taken me a while to figure out good gear/build combinations to make it so that the werewolves can withstand a lot of damage, poisons and cc's (wearing all heavy armor and having lots of champion points doesn't hurt)...now that i've got it worked out a bit - i love transforming and staying in form for a good 10 minutes and more while we capture a keep and then resources...

as long as there are dead bodies on the ground and there's some damage heading my way - i'm good to go...

i have to be honest - i'm a bit addicted to the animation and sound from hircine's rage and rousing roar...lots of times i'll just needlessly spam it over folks i've killed - knowing the whole time - that i'm needlessly spamming those skills :p
    Edited by geonsocal on May 4, 2018 7:17PM
    Options
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @geonsocal

That Mighty Chudan helmet you wanted is at the golden this weekend. Just bought 3 of them :)
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    @geonsocal

That Mighty Chudan helmet you wanted is at the golden this weekend. Just bought 3 of them :)

oh he'll yes...that's for the heads up sanctum...

spent 1 mil AP last weekend on troll king and ilambris head pieces - looks like I'll get to spend another 600k this weekend...

so tired of feeling squishy on my 7 light mag sorc and 7 medium stam sorc...
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was up playing late last night...after a while started trailing madden's group - holy crap was that a serious lesson in AP farming...pretty much all pvdoor action - but, made 100k AP in just a couple of hours...
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh look, I'm unbanned from the forums
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were you a bad boy? :D:D
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was stating facts and mods and players got their feelings hurt by my choice of words.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @Abysswarrior45 ...have you had a chance to get in to cyrodiil much...

I know I've probably already asked (sorry - old guy) - are there any other classes you like to play...any new builds (no specifics neccessry :))...
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    decided to stay home and relax for the day...got a chance to play in cyrodiil with a good buddy of mine back east...

we trailed a few small groups and nearly circled the map...

wow, pvp is soooooooo much easier in a group - even a group as small as two :)

just recently added troll king to my spc and transmutation healer...man, i can't wait til staves count as a double slot...

once I got a nice rotation down (took about 20 minutes or so) - so much fun helping to keep everyone alive...

once I decide to take some time for it - need to see about collecting a set of the jorvuld's guidance gear...

seems like a great tank/healer complimentary set...

any one using that right now?
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

I know I've probably already asked (sorry - old guy) - are there any other classes you like to play...any new builds (no specifics neccessry :))...

Yes, no, and yes. Back to stam dk although I am using a different build and still adjusting to not having a gap closer. The lag makes the game unplayable though and theres still all the *** proc dmg and fat 70 man zergs that will chase 1 guy across the map because *** solo players amiright?
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, no, and yes. Back to stam dk although I am using a different build and still adjusting to not having a gap closer. The lag makes the game unplayable though and theres still all the *** proc dmg and fat 70 man zergs that will chase 1 guy across the map because *** solo players amiright?

You know what happens when you poke a beehive, right? lol
    They sure make tons of AP and campaign points chasing one guy. /sarcasm
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not having a gap closer isn't too bad. If you're running bow on backbar, that is one way to get your moment speed going using the Hasty Retreat.

If I need to move quick on my MagNb I throw out a Crippling Grasp and cloak away. Surprisingly useful just doing that in some situations.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy everyone - I hope all is well in tamriel (and beyond) :)

ugh, took a day off yesterday from work - so, i'm experiencing some of that monday angst at my desk today...

just wondering if any one knows of any good DC pvp guilds...

mister (or missus) @VikingBeserker (US central time zone player) is looking for some fellow blueberries to kick it with...

please let us know if anyone knows of any DC pvp guilds, and, a name that could help viking get an invite...
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

Not having a gap closer isn't too bad. If you're running bow on backbar, that is one way to get your moment speed going using the Hasty Retreat.

If I need to move quick on my MagNb I throw out a Crippling Grasp and cloak away. Surprisingly useful just doing that in some situations.

Major expedition is mandatory for medium stam users and I always get it from speed pots. Bow if only worth having on a stam nb and stamplar for those who prefer that play style. Otherwise its far more efficient to get it using pots.
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True. I always forget the buff exists on a potion. I should be ashamed.

reggie-fils-aime-.jpg?1372031421
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bwhahahahaha!
    I kid, kid!

https://youtu.be/yznqoULmcXo
    Edited by TequilaFire on May 9, 2018 2:13PM
    Options
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bwhahahahaha!
    I kid, kid!

Lol
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bwhahahahaha!
    I kid, kid!

The last time a stamina enemy did this to me, I ran around the opposite side and feared them. :trollface:
    Options
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    something else that's annoying getting ready to attack a sorcerer and they streak away I can think of one particular one on ps4 na that streaks away when the odds are against him but I won't say names it's just so irritating or those pesky night blades that use shadow image and run up and down the towers in a keep if I can't get them I just leave I ain't got time for that nonsense lol
    Edited by Jake1576 on May 9, 2018 5:55PM
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    something else that's annoying getting ready to attack a sorcerer and they streak away I can think of one particular one on ps4 na that streaks away when the odds are against him but I won't say names it's just so irritating or those pesky night blades that use shadow image and run up and down the towers in a keep if I can't get them I just leave I ain't got time for that nonsense lol

hmmmm, yeah...i really wish folks would just stay still and let me beat them to death :p

if I recognize the name as someone whom I know can withstand multiple enemies attacking them for a long period of time - I'll usually just top off my ult and go elsewhere...

I've actually practiced a bit lately using trees, rocks and different structures to try and break LoS better...

it's not easy sometimes to avoid slipping off the rocks and ending up surrounded by enemies...

I've never tried the running around a tree technique - one of these days...
    Edited by geonsocal on May 9, 2018 7:23PM
    Options