Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twist67662 wrote: »
    I fight for ad and over this last two weeks of events got me to thinking that there is one thing that can help us all ad ep and dc , when we see three full bars when we log into campaign that's not always who we have fighting , this past week we have seen an lager than normal amount of pver's coming up and a big draw is always imperial city and sewers so my question is to someone at zos is how come the population of the imperial city and sewers has to affect what goes on in campaign since what happens down there has no effect on the campaign other than pulling the population away from those of us who fight in the campaign it's self and we all pay the price for it why not have the players that go to imp. city and sewers log out of pop for campaign to either stay in imp city or go back into que to get in to campaign that way when we see three full bars or two we know that's what we have to fight with something like this would help level the playing field for us all it won't control the quality of the players on but at least what you see when you que up is what you got.

Welcome :smile: to the forums and great idea
    Options
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    I enjoy it.

the farming boxes part, or the camping quest givers part...

that's okay, i gotta decent idea which one you meant :p

saw your name pop up a couple of times messing with the chim scroll...

man, this has been one of the longer breaks I've taken from pvping...i've done a little fighting for flags inside the town (had a blast with some AvAvA in bruma yesterday)...but, for the most part: boxes, boxes, and - more boxes...

gonna take a while to clean up my inventory after this event...next week I'll get back to work in cyrodiil...

I think there's about 10 days left in the campaign - AD has gone over a 10k lead...

it'll be interesting to see if the new faction scoring rules which assign underpop bonuses quicker have a significant effect on keeping the score closer...

hopefully not just the alliance faction score can be boosted, but, all those players whom participate on the underpop alliances...

Yeah I was on EP and took our scroll and dumped it in the slaughter fish to *** off a few EP. Ended up being mass reported, lol. Idc

yikes, you wasn't kidding about having some ill feelings for the pact...

Edit: thinking about...at this stage I've had grudges against each faction at some point in time...

Seen you at bruma last night on ep I was in stealth trying to do my quest there but ep came and ran all the ad out that was there so I just decided to go else where until ad flipped it again lol
    Options
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah I was on EP and took our scroll and dumped it in the slaughter fish to *** off a few EP. Ended up being mass reported, lol. Idc

Wow, I'm glad you aren't on my team.
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy it.

man, this has been one of the longer breaks I've taken from pvping...i've done a little fighting for flags inside the town (had a blast with some AvAvA in bruma yesterday)...but, for the most part: boxes, boxes, and - more boxes...

gonna take a while to clean up my inventory after this event...next week I'll get back to work in cyrodiil...

I think there's about 10 days left in the campaign - AD has gone over a 10k lead...

it'll be interesting to see if the new faction scoring rules which assign underpop bonuses quicker have a significant effect on keeping the score closer...

hopefully not just the alliance faction score can be boosted, but, all those players whom participate on the underpop alliances...

FYI, if they are mass reporting several times at least to Sony, they can get their account banned. IDK about reporting to ZOS CS. However, you should definitely know about Sony's policy on that. Cause, if their PSN account gets banned, they lose access to any games/purchases they made.

So if they start harassing you, you should probably mention Sony's reporting policy isn't kind to mass reporting multiple times.

Ironically enough, I only know about this because I reported a bot / botter who was sending spam PSN messages.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on April 23, 2018 6:40PM
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »

Wow, I'm glad you aren't on my team.

Lol, I can be the nicest and most helpful person you've ever met if you don't get on my bad side. Disrespect me and I'll only return the favor. Its how life goes–what goes around comes around. Golden rule. Doesn't matter if its behind a screen or not. If you aren't my boss you don't get to throw jabs my way and not get a few yourself. A lot of EP struggle accepting this fact and most are grown ass men too which is comical.
    I enjoy it.

FYI, if they are mass reporting several times at least to Sony, they can get their account banned. IDK about reporting to ZOS CS. However, you should definitely know about Sony's policy on that. Cause, if their PSN account gets banned, they lose access to any games/purchases they made.

So if they start harassing you, you should probably mention Sony's reporting policy isn't kind to mass reporting multiple times.

Ironically enough, I only know about this because I reported a bot / botter who was sending spam PSN messages.

There was a 12hr ban. Nothing to worry about for us. I could care less until it becomes an issue.
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, dumping the scroll in lava/slaughter fish is mildly annoying at worst. It's personally more fun to chase after the scroll in the fish and try to recover it. Then if that does not work, try and mess with other enemies gunning for it.

The worse offense I see is alliance people who see me in stealth, luring enemies to where I am at. That is the worst.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, dumping the scroll in lava/slaughter fish is mildly annoying at worst. It's personally more fun to chase after the scroll in the fish and try to recover it. Then if that does not work, try and mess with other enemies gunning for it.

The worse offense I see is alliance people who see me in stealth, luring enemies to where I am at. That is the worst.

i'm with ya captain...i actually kind of thought it was funny...

"*** you all - here go get your stupid scroll out of the water"...and, good luck with those slaughterfish...

hahahahahahahaha....you are crazy @abysswarrior45...

and please, try to limit your rage to the game and the forums - for the rest of humanities safety :p

the whole outing me in stealth, and not rezzing me after your buddy on another alliance killed me (while I thought I was coming to help you) - annoys me a whole lot more...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know if it is a bug or intended but you can't ride your mount around the top of keep walls anymore in the latest PTS patch. Gonna have to run to hear siege at the back wall. Sure would be nice if the guards reacted. lol
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 23, 2018 10:06PM
    Options
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone playing God of War?

It's so good.
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    Anyone playing God of War?

It's so good.
    I got the limited edition PS4 pro of it. Console looks great and the games I have on it, including ESO, run really great on it.

My TV doesn’t support some of the pro features, but the stability is really noticeable especially on MHW. I’ve yet to PVP in a large scale battle with it so I am interested in seeing how it goes.

GOW though, really great experience so far!
    Options
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know if it is a bug or intended but you can't ride your mount around the top of keep walls anymore in the latest PTS patch. Gonna have to run to hear siege at the back wall. Sure would be nice if the guards reacted. lol
    Oh that's great. Reduced draw distance around keeps, and can't ride mounts on walls? What other disadvantages can we heap on a defending team?

They better fix that. The idea of leaving Arrius through the side door by the merchant, mounting up for BRK, going up the wooden steps to leap off the S wall and being involuntarily dismounted might cause me to hurl my controller at a wall.
    PS4NA
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twist67662 wrote: »
    I fight for ad and over this last two weeks of events got me to thinking that there is one thing that can help us all ad ep and dc , when we see three full bars when we log into campaign that's not always who we have fighting , this past week we have seen an lager than normal amount of pver's coming up and a big draw is always imperial city and sewers so my question is to someone at zos is how come the population of the imperial city and sewers has to affect what goes on in campaign since what happens down there has no effect on the campaign other than pulling the population away from those of us who fight in the campaign it's self and we all pay the price for it why not have the players that go to imp. city and sewers log out of pop for campaign to either stay in imp city or go back into que to get in to campaign that way when we see three full bars or two we know that's what we have to fight with something like this would help level the playing field for us all it won't control the quality of the players on but at least what you see when you que up is what you got.

howdy @Twist67662 ...very good point, and, more importantly - welcome to the forums :)

it would be nice if Imperial City was it's own map with direct access, and, the population count was separated from the existing campaigns...

great to hear you're out there putting in work for the queen...

hopefully our next 30 day campaign in Vivec will be a more balanced...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    I threw the scroll with the fish again. Absolutely loved the reaction in zone chat. Every single sentence was insulting me, lmao. I'm famous for all the wrong reasons on EP now. Turning siege around, stealing scrolls, bagging friendlies and not reviving, etc etc. Players being able to do what I do and the hurt feelings/annoyance players who care about scoring and loyalty (zerglings) feel is EXACTLY how small scale veteran players feel every patch and every time they meet a carry build. Feels good rubbing that *** in.

No i haven't played GOW but I am looking forward to Conan Exiles IF my people and I can host our own server and *** around in there. Ark you can't unless the host either doesn't play or owns 2 consoles, 1 for hosting 1 for playing.
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come to think of it, if they really care about the scroll that much. There are ways to prevent you from picking it up Abyss, but the story you tell, honestly comes to no surprise. Only tells me EP continues to not have guild leadership.

Scoring only gets interesting if the points are close and it's the last 5 days. That is when you get your peeps and bring out the big guns.
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I threw the scroll with the fish again. Absolutely loved the reaction in zone chat. Every single sentence was insulting me, lmao. I'm famous for all the wrong reasons on EP now. Turning siege around, stealing scrolls, bagging friendlies and not reviving, etc etc. Players being able to do what I do and the hurt feelings/annoyance players who care about scoring and loyalty (zerglings) feel is EXACTLY how small scale veteran players feel every patch and every time they meet a carry build. Feels good rubbing that *** in.

No i haven't played GOW but I am looking forward to Conan Exiles IF my people and I can host our own server and *** around in there. Ark you can't unless the host either doesn't play or owns 2 consoles, 1 for hosting 1 for playing.

You really should move on of that is how you feel, this is not healthy.
    Kind of sad really.
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 24, 2018 10:07PM
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

You really should move on of that is how you feel, this is not healthy.
    Kind of sad really.

Being annoyed with something means I should quit all together? No, I disagree. Whats sad is how worked up people get over some random guy named Abyss on a game stealing pixels and putting it in deadly artificial fish and threatening all kinds of nonsense. I have my people, we play ESO not because the game is any good, but because we get a laugh out of it. Are we annoyed by it a lot? Yes, in which case we get off. You must be incredibly sensitive if thats sad to you. A little karma and revenge isn't a bad thing.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gone-rogue-sticker.jpg?format=original

86e.jpeg
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its sad anyone plays video games at all. I mean here we are wasting an hour+ of our time whenever we get on accomplishing absolutely nothing realistically. We waste our money on something nobody you know will remember and it can't be passed on from generation to generation. We could be maximizing our time to the minute making sure we get the minimum 8hrs of sleep and the other 16 hours of the day working and doing things IRL one after the other that actually benefit us in life and create real long lasting memories. We could spend that hour on the game working overtime and be better off in the long run or go do something equally entertaining in the real world, but instead we all choose to spend that 1 hr of the day, whenever it may be, moving pixels on a screen having fun with it. Sure, 90% of the people on this game have a life outside of ESO but the moment they login they're not as efficient and productive as they could be. Its a sad sad world.

:/
    Edited by Abysswarrior45 on April 24, 2018 10:42PM
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ?format=1500w
    Its sad anyone plays video games at all. I mean here we are wasting an hour+ of our time whenever we get on accomplishing absolutely nothing realistically. We could be maximizing our time to the minute making sure we get the minimum 8hrs of sleep and the other 16 hours of the day working and doing things IRL one after the other that actually benefit us in life and create real long lasting memories. We could spend that hour on the game working overtime and be better off in the long run or go do something equally entertaining in the real world, but instead we all choose to spend that 1 hr of the day, whenever it may be, moving pixels on a screen having fun with it. Sure, 90% of the people on this game have a life outside of ESO but the moment they login they're not as efficient and productive as they could be. Its a sad sad world.

:/

i can't tell ya how often that exact thought rolls through my mind...and yet - still spent a couple of hours yesterday going through all my jubilee boxes with a warm and fuzzy feeling about all the great pixels i acquired...

yeah, not the most productive expenditure of such a scarce resource as time...
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent 40 years of my life working and being a father so that I might retire and enjoy doing what I want to, be that playing video game, riding my motorcycle, playing my guitar or writing software.
    What I don't have time for is being aggravated by the very thing I am supposed to be enjoying.
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    I spent 40 years of my life working and being a father so that I might retire and enjoy doing what I want to, be that playing video game, riding my motorcycle, playing my guitar or writing software.
    What I don't have time for is being aggravated by the very thing I am supposed to be enjoying.

Haha, but its the same for me. Hence us getting off should we feel that way. So I don't see the issue...
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha, but its the same for me. Hence us getting off should we feel that way. So I don't see the issue...

hold up now abyss - I find it very hard to believe you got any gray going on upstairs...

I figured you to be in your 30's or so...
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No issue, I haven't been that happy with what EP has become as well.
    Probably why I went to another campaign to play on DC as AD is too saturated.
    Options
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

hold up now abyss - I find it very hard to believe you got any gray going on upstairs...

I figured you to be in your 30's or so...

Oh no, no I haven't even reached 30 yet. I meant our attitudes were the same. Nothing beyond that, lol.
    Edited by Abysswarrior45 on April 25, 2018 3:20AM
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    okay, enough anarchy for the day - on to important stuff :p

any one ever mess with the writ voucher stuff...

picked up a few master writs...the one decent one (about 60 vouchers) calls for the hlauu stave style...ain't got it...

went to some local traders in rawl'kha - dang, that is one tedious and painful task of having to search guild stores for a specific motif...

man, it ain't even separated by armor or weapons - it's all mixed together...

I found one, but, it was listed at 50k, and, it was on like page 15...did a few more searches, but, my eyes got tired :#

finally visited my first mastercraft mediator...i need those stations, didn't realize they were so relatively cheap writ wise...coin wise it's hard to find those stations selling less than 60k...

gonna go do a little fighting cyrodiil, it's been a while...hopefully, i won't die too much...
    Options
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't PVP at all anymore. It'll take some big changes in the next update to pull me back in but ZOS aren't interested in doing anything to give PVP an injection of awesome.

I'm still looking forward to Summerset though, for a change of scenery.
    Options
  • Twist67662
    Twist67662
    ✭✭
    Well last time I was on was sunday night and I got to say last night almost felt normal right now the only problem left is this massive point lead for me I like playing when it's a lot closer I want to fight tooth and nail for every keep , resource and town spent first part of last night soloing and on my way back down from the north ran into a very nice fight between nickel and ash these big fights are great all three sides in one place going at it now that's fun I'm over 50 and this is my idea of winding down and relaxing , thank you all ep dc and well most importantly ad
    " If it bleeds you can kill it ! "
    Options
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday I played some PvP and had fun. AD was trying to take Ash from a huge blue army while a red brigade set up shop at the Ash gate between Nikel and Ash. There was a lot of action and I was doing a decent job of staying alive. There were huge group fights and plenty of 1v1 on the sides away from the main battle. It reminded me why I play PvP.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    went in on my mag sorc and was able to ride on a big beautiful yellow wave of destruction...

it was funny, in the first 20 minutes or so I was killed by two different nightblades whom each killed me twice relatively quickly...

once, i had actually stopped in the middle of a large melee fight to readjust my skills (I had them set up for pve, and just got frustrated), and, one time i was on my siege...my shield didn't help much in either case...

I've used 7 light on my mag sorc since I first started playing him...i've tried impregnable armor and phoenix, but I prefer all offense on the character - right now wearing julianos, spinners and grothdarr...

each time I got killed, all I could think about was how happy I'll be when I finally try a 5 heavy/2 light setup on that character...

once I farm up some netches touch, I'll add either livewire or thunderbug to the mix...

I wish there was a monster set that had a good lightening animation on it...
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »

I don't PVP at all anymore. It'll take some big changes in the next update to pull me back in but ZOS aren't interested in doing anything to give PVP an injection of awesome.

I'm still looking forward to Summerset though, for a change of scenery.

Problem is the newer players like the status quo they oppose and fight against the changes that are needed to improve PvP and stop the ap farming COD sandbox. All in the fake premise of "playing with friends" or "playing how I want".
    They don't care about winning campaigns, just get in and unlock alliance skills or get motifs.
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 26, 2018 12:36AM
    Options