The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

KodiPvP, how does he do it?

• Dreth
    Dreth
    ✭✭✭
    Dreth wrote: »
    Wow. The levels of salt here are ridiculous. You guys THAT mad he 1vX'ed you?

Sucks that being a community contributer gets you this much hate around here.

rofl nice strawman.

Just saying man. Good players get a lot of hate for no reason other than people are jealous or they got rolled and know they cant do anything about it.

You think people are this upset bc of some gold selling? This thread existed before he even got banned so no. 16 pages ffs of people complaining and calling someone a cheater when its obvious they are just salty. We got some trolls around here but Kodi isnt one of them. Toxic af these days.
    Edited by Dreth on February 6, 2018 6:14PM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s plenty of people that sell gold and certain pve runs, this isn’t new.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If they are selling gold or services for real world cash, report them to ZOS so that it can be dealt with.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they are selling gold or services for real world cash, report them to ZOS so that it can be dealt with.

Did ZOS actually confirm that he was banned for selling in-game stuff for real world cash or is that what he's telling people?
    idea.gif
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »

Did ZOS actually confirm that he was banned for selling in-game stuff for real world cash or is that what he's telling people?
    idea.gif

I would put it this way, the official reason may not be the only reason for the severity of the punishment.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »

idea.gif

ZOS will never talk about a ban, good or bad.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man thet

I don't like streamers, I have had direct arguments with Fengrush. I hate how they pander superiority and there's always a crowd to buy into it.

Lol. Boy are you on a different level.

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    Man thet

I don't like streamers, I have had direct arguments with Fengrush. I hate how they pander superiority and there's always a crowd to buy into it.

Lol. Boy are you on a different level.

Cloud 9?
    9000?
    What we talking about here lmfao
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread closed. Recent discussion has mostly been on actions on this users account, rumors, and discussion on whether or not to shame the user, none of which are appropriate or constructive discussions.

This is part of the reason why users aren't meant to be the "subject of a discussion" as it inevitably makes itself liable to naming and shaming just out of subject matter. So far there has not been a discussion that's managed to do this in an otherwise civil manner which is why this thread is better left closed.

It's also worth mentioning that threads really shouldn't get a constant necro like this. On a more constructive discussion we would suggest opening a new thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.