Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Golden Vendor - 2018/01/05

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor @ZOS_GinaBruno lots like a technical issues weekend.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert

Um, da fork? Can we get a comment on this?

Per twitter, @ZOS_GinaBruno and the ZOS team is investigating.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert

Um, da fork? Can we get a comment on this?

Per twitter, @ZOS_GinaBruno and the ZOS team is investigating.

Thanks, was just coming here to say the same.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make it apart of the Swarm Mother set and make everyone happy.

Stamina regen on a blocking set is pointless.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just bought this buggy set, hoping that it will become a relic in my collection and that the ones already bought, will not be altered :) If you do, then you owe me 200k AP :D
    Edited by Dracane on January 6, 2018 3:18AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, we can confirm that the Giant Spider helm currently available from the Golden Vendor this weekend is an error, and not intended to be sold. We aren’t able to remove this item, but do want to encourage you not to purchase it since it doesn’t currently have a matching shoulder set. For anyone that already purchased the helm, we’ll be discussing options on Monday once everyone is back in the office. We apologize for the confusion this caused, and we’ll touch base with you in a few days.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey guys, we can confirm that the Giant Spider helm currently available from the Golden Vendor this weekend is an error, and not intended to be sold. We aren’t able to remove this item, but do want to encourage you not to purchase it since it doesn’t currently have a matching shoulder set. For anyone that already purchased the helm, we’ll be discussing options on Monday once everyone is back in the office. We apologize for the confusion this caused, and we’ll touch base with you in a few days.

I say leave it. It’ll be a rare useless relic like that one old glyph or the armor piece that had no icon. There’ll always be a handful of them floating around, fun little trinkets of days past.
    Edited by Draxys on January 6, 2018 4:11AM

rip decibel
  • Stiffmeisterr
    Hmm...I'll mention that in my guild(s) chat
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could always convert it into a collectible hat. Everyone's always saying they wish there were more collectibles you can get in-game.

And then you could have groups in Cyrodiil singing

SPIDER ZERG, SPIDER ZERG,
    DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER ZERG DOES
    CAN IT SWING FROM A WEB? NO IT CAN'T. IT'S A ZERG
    LOOK OUT! HERE COMES THE SPIDER ZERG
    signing off
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well now I'm definitely getting it.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrm, you guys think I could sell a 7th legion ring for 100k gold?

Not for a few weeks. On ps4 golden items sell 10ap to 1 gold... So 50k during. Then you'll see prices raise.
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Netch's Touch question: Does it affect the damage of the Sorcerer's Volatile Familiar?

I know that pets aren't affected by spell damage sets and buffs, but are they affected by shock damage sets?
  • TazESO
    TazESO
    ✭✭✭
    Remag_Div wrote: »

Well now I'm definitely getting it.

Same lmao
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »

I say leave it. It’ll be a rare useless relic like that one old glyph or the armor piece that had no icon. There’ll always be a handful of them floating around, fun little trinkets of days past.

I've seen several people in zone or guild chat say exactly this. They're treating it as a rare collectible. I personally am saving my AP for when they put the Moderately Sized Spider's Helm on sale.
    Edited by casparian on January 6, 2018 5:49AM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That kind of things happen more often in teso that i like to believe

Anyway nice stuff this week
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seventh Legion... This is just like the golden Viper jewelry back then.

Can we please just have golden Lich already?
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else think it is a bit unfair that dungeon sets cost so much gold/AP compared to the overland sets.
    There is no difference in the rarity of getting the gold jewellery but the big difference is that they are unable to be sold to others.
    What is the reasoning in making the dungeon sets so expensive anyway?

Ohh to add to this, I sometimes manage to find dungeon pieces BoE in guild stores, I have found two this week. What is the deal with this?
    Edited by Stinkyremy on January 6, 2018 8:33AM
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    hm... 4% healing taken, instead of ordinary 2% done, so as 1pc it will be strong anyway...
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrm, you guys think I could sell a 7th legion ring for 100k gold?

Not for a few weeks. On ps4 golden items sell 10ap to 1 gold... So 50k during. Then you'll see prices raise.

I find they sell for 90k average, not 50k
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow this has to one of the most useless weeks
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Farther than five meters. >:)

Yeah, I'm going to transmute that for possible future tank use...

I use this set sometimes, I find it is very useful in some dungeons, absolutely amazing for selenes web last boss, and cradle of shadows spider cave if you are running through. Also great for spindleclutch, all you have to do is stand still and spit inner fire at all the archers ect while using 1h taunt and chains on the melee mob, it also procs with 1h ult too.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kram8ion wrote: »
    Wow this has to one of the most useless weeks

netches touch is a great set for sorcs atm and seventh legion is always a good tank set
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    PSA: Do not buy the Giant Spider helm.

This is a leftover item that was first datamined during the One Tamriel PTS. It's one of the iterations of Swarm Mother that was apparently discarded. But somehow it remained in the itemization table as "what Swarm Mother could've been".

In any case, the shoulders are not obtainable in-game. And it is a separate and distinct set from Swarm Mother, so it cannot be paired with Swarm Mother shoulders.

I'm shocked, really, that this leftover bit from OT's development somehow made it into the Golden Vendor. Somebody at ZOS messed up. LOL.

I'm not shocked at all... This game's code is messy as my hair after I don't brush it for a month! That's why everything breaks so much... Like shade
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Seventh Legion... This is just like the golden Viper jewelry back then.

Can we please just have golden Lich already?

No its not like Golden Viper Jewlery back , this Jewlery is with Healthy Enchantment
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on January 6, 2018 9:47AM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Netch's Touch question: Does it affect the damage of the Sorcerer's Volatile Familiar?

I know that pets aren't affected by spell damage sets and buffs, but are they affected by shock damage sets?

IIRC No it doesn't, @dpencil1 did a load of testing in his damage thread on it.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, it only affected by max Magicka.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    You could always convert it into a collectible hat. Everyone's always saying they wish there were more collectibles you can get in-game.

And then you could have groups in Cyrodiil singing

SPIDER ZERG, SPIDER ZERG,
    DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER ZERG DOES
    CAN IT SWING FROM A WEB? NO IT CAN'T. IT'S A ZERG
    LOOK OUT! HERE COMES THE SPIDER ZERG

I don’t PVP, but I want this for my Trial team^

:D:p
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »

But what about the people that barely earn gold and wasted it on something they can never use?

Hey guys if you are planing on buying this item, instead send me the gold if you are willing to throw gold away. Thanks
    #MOREORBS
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeni should just give the people who bought this the shoulder piece since it is basicly swarm mothers...so plz zeni give us the shoulder just for the trollzzz...please
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    But what about the people that barely earn gold and wasted it on something they can never use?

Hey guys if you are planing on buying this item, instead send me the gold if you are willing to throw gold away. Thanks

Someone who doenst have a lot of money wont go the golden vendor and buy a piece of armour he never heard about :wink:
    Edited by sudaki_eso on January 6, 2018 10:39AM
    PS4 EU - StamDK
This discussion has been closed.