The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Golden Vendor - 2018/01/05

• runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who ever thought that broken RNG tables were never reassessed regardless of evidence of not working as intended....

wltz.gif
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [PC][Consoles]

Ring of the Netch's Touch  - Arcane 250,000g / 500,000AP

......I have waited WEEKS and WEEKS and WEEKS for that stupid set to come in the Vendor so I can finally get the Necklace that never drops. And when it FINALLY does, it's a ring.

CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, we can confirm that the Giant Spider helm currently available from the Golden Vendor this weekend is an error, and not intended to be sold. We aren’t able to remove this item, but do want to encourage you not to purchase it since it doesn’t currently have a matching shoulder set. For anyone that already purchased the helm, we’ll be discussing options on Monday once everyone is back in the office. We apologize for the confusion this caused, and we’ll touch base with you in a few days.
    Well.. the problem is that if this item is on gold vendor RNG list i guess it is also possible that shoulder set piece is also on that list....

The ridiculousness of this situations is that RNG has decided to apparently draw an item that technically does not exist and is not available in the game... how much % of RNG does it take ? 0.0000000001 % ?
    604OUJ1.jpg
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it was too good to miss for my saptank. Naturally, I bought the helmet from the Golden Vendor.
    If ZoS wants to take it from my inventory or replace it with something else, I'm not OK with it.
    Once given, can not be taken away. It's one of the basics of the Law.
    Be more careful on what you do/put in the store in the future.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    4% healing ain’t bad. Might grab it just for that.
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4% healing and 1 sec cd on the pull
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    4% healing ain’t bad. Might grab it just for that.

Oh crap! Now we are going to get Nerf the Giant Spider helm threads!
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mitrenga wrote: »
    Well, it was too good to miss for my saptank. Naturally, I bought the helmet from the Golden Vendor.
    If ZoS wants to take it from my inventory or replace it with something else, I'm not OK with it.
    Once given, can not be taken away. It's one of the basics of the Law.
    Be more careful on what you do/put in the store in the future.

They would remove the item and refund the gold. Thats about it.
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fix your loot table ZoS.....still no lich or amberplasm rings/neck, but we get an item that is non existent...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, we can confirm that the Giant Spider helm currently available from the Golden Vendor this weekend is an error, and not intended to be sold. We aren’t able to remove this item, but do want to encourage you not to purchase it since it doesn’t currently have a matching shoulder set. For anyone that already purchased the helm, we’ll be discussing options on Monday once everyone is back in the office. We apologize for the confusion this caused, and we’ll touch base with you in a few days.

Let me guess, you're gonna put em in a mystery box?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    PSA: Do not buy the Giant Spider helm.

This is a leftover item that was first datamined during the One Tamriel PTS. It's one of the iterations of Swarm Mother that was apparently discarded. But somehow it remained in the itemization table as "what Swarm Mother could've been".

In any case, the shoulders are not obtainable in-game. And it is a separate and distinct set from Swarm Mother, so it cannot be paired with Swarm Mother shoulders.

I'm shocked, really, that this leftover bit from OT's development somehow made it into the Golden Vendor. Somebody at ZOS messed up. LOL.

Except you want to get just a single 4% healing taken bonus and a unique item which noone else has :) I wonder how many players will buy it, I'm planning tbh ;)
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stinkyremy wrote: »
    Ohh to add to this, I sometimes manage to find dungeon pieces BoE in guild stores, I have found two this week. What is the deal with this?

Those sets used to be BoE. Some people still have pieces from the olden days that can be sold.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    [PC][Consoles]

Ring of the Netch's Touch  - Arcane 250,000g / 500,000AP

......I have waited WEEKS and WEEKS and WEEKS for that stupid set to come in the Vendor so I can finally get the Necklace that never drops. And when it FINALLY does, it's a ring.

Every week you have commented asking for the necklace. Somebody at ZOS ****ing hates you.
    PC EU
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm getting that helm and Seventh rings for sho '
    PC EU
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4% healing taken is actually a unique 1 piece. Some of the other sets have 2% healing done, if you were stacking healing taken, this seems like a good option. BUY BUY BUY
  • Khrogo
    Khrogo
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, 4% healing is double the usual bonus. I’m all in.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a feeling it's not going to exist in a bit (even if you bought it)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Draxys wrote: »

I say leave it. It’ll be a rare useless relic like that one old glyph or the armor piece that had no icon. There’ll always be a handful of them floating around, fun little trinkets of days past.
    But what about the people that barely earn gold and wasted it on something they can never use?

Hey guys if you are planing on buying this item, instead send me the gold if you are willing to throw gold away. Thanks

If someone doesn’t have much gold and they spend it on that helm, that’s 100% on them. And if that happens, not only did they waste money, they spent it on something they didn’t know anything about. Because if you thought this was actually in the game, you have no clue what’s going on. Absolutely a decision the player should own, not something that deserves pandering and reimbursing.

rip decibel
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »

I say leave it. It’ll be a rare useless relic like that one old glyph or the armor piece that had no icon. There’ll always be a handful of them floating around, fun little trinkets of days past.
    But what about the people that barely earn gold and wasted it on something they can never use?

Hey guys if you are planing on buying this item, instead send me the gold if you are willing to throw gold away. Thanks

If someone doesn’t have much gold and they spend it on that helm, that’s 100% on them. And if that happens, not only did they waste money, they spent it on something they didn’t know anything about. Because if you thought this was actually in the game, you have no clue what’s going on. Absolutely a decision the player should own, not something that deserves pandering and reimbursing.

A lot of players never check in the internet, a ton of no forum users r gonna buy the helm thinking it's a Uber rare item.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think a fair solution would be for ZOS to replace any Giant Spider Heads people bought with Earthgore helms.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought it for my tank who uses Vigor. Seems to work even for self heals.
    Why, is there some data saying it doesn't give the boost?
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    I think a fair solution would be for ZOS to replace any Giant Spider Heads people bought with Earthgore helms.

I would go buy a couple this second if that was gonna happen... My guild will not run that dungeon, freaking annoying
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    radiostar wrote: »

I think the issue is that the shoulder is not in the game.

It's nice to hear that it's boosting your self heals. Maybe I will also pick one up for that lovely 4%.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »

It's nice to hear that it's boosting your self heals. Maybe I will also pick one up for that lovely 4%.

You guys are gonna get me to buy it. Then they'll morph it to swarm mother and I'll be pissed
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »

oic. But I use it with a single Veli right now. I don't always match up a 2pc. But if you wanted to, I guess that would make this purchase non-optimal.
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • ForgeMother
    ForgeMother
    ✭✭

No take backs. I already dyed it. It's mine.
    Caaly - CP373 - Orc - Sorcerer - Tank
    Nikkithea - CP373 - Argonian - Dragonknight - Tank
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No take backs. I already dyed it. It's mine.

Make sure to lick it too.

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got the 7th rings and the giant spider trash
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... for those of you who did buy the Giant Spider helm, what does it look like when you put it on? Does it look like Selene, as its icon would suggest?

Just purely out of curiosity...
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    So... for those of you who did buy the Giant Spider helm, what does it look like when you put it on? Does it look like Selene, as its icon would suggest?

Just purely out of curiosity...

Yes it does. I was hoping for something hilarious like a stand in model they used for testing.
This discussion has been closed.