The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Bug - PVP siege weapons - no target arrow

Thunderclap
Thunderclap
✭✭✭
PC. It's happen (for me) only in the "outer" circle of keeps (Rayles, Farragut, black boot etc) and only when the keep is under attack.

ccrlq0pfh1i9.jpg

PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old, really old and really annoying bug. Zos knows... but they don't care... no money to be made by fixing anything pvp related.
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    No fix for this bug in 3.1.8 :/
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep been happening for a while. Its a real kick in the nuts when you're trying to defend a keep 2v10, the door comes down, you hop on your siege and there's no aiming reticle. Sometimes just hopping off and back on the siege again helps, sometimes not.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't care enough to fix it, get used to ZoS gaming.
  • HuanSohn
    HuanSohn
    Soul Shriven
    2 years old and still not fixed, I have just send a ticket.