The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Datamine] Housing items from the 2017 Witches Festival

code65536
code65536
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
  1. Crafted furnishing items:
    Rj6zjxp.png
    • The first and fourth items are in the Festival loot table.
    • The next two items, people have not yet looted and may not be in this year's loot table. They share adjacent item IDs with the other two, so it may be that they were omitted unintentionally or perhaps they are being saved for next year's festival.
  2. Non-Crafted festival-themed furnishing items:
    LP3hbNB.png
    • These are merely the datamined items that I believe are likely drops in this year's festival. As I have not personally received any of these items yet, I cannot confirm that this list is accurate.
  3. Non-Crafted: Various dead wood conservatory items (dead branches, dead trees, burnt saplings, etc.)
    • These appear to be the same items that were already circulating in the game prior to the festival, rarely looted from harvesting wood nodes.

As a point of reference for drop rate, I've looted 36 skulls so far and have received just one furnishing plan (the aforementioned Hagraven Cauldron).

Other items that you can receive in the Plunder Skulls include:
  • Food/Drink recipes (same as last year)
  • Hollowjack chapters (same as last year)
  • 4 masks: 2 old masks from last year and 2 new masks from this year (both the old and new masks are listed in your Collections UI, regardless of whether you have collected them yet)
Edited by code65536 on October 22, 2017 3:09PM
Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
Personal best scores:
Dungeon trifectas:
Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You good sir deserve this Insightful.
  • RandomName123
    RandomName123
    ✭✭✭
    Is there anything about food/drink recipes?

Opps, I can't read. Thanks for info
    Edited by RandomName123 on October 20, 2017 5:55PM
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there anything about food/drink recipes?

He said they're the same as last year. Save all your Witchmothers Potent Brew recipes for a few months they go way up in price sbout 6 months from now
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh good, only up to four recipes I'll have to farm the crapoli out of.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone in my trading guild was asking for MM price on corpse recipe, so I guess it is in loot table (unless that person is trolling and linked a code instead of actual item).
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on October 20, 2017 5:59PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the corpse, 2 epic and 3 rare recipes, the cauldron, a bunch of dead foliage and the motif pages...
    Edited by T4T2FR34K on October 20, 2017 6:12PM
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated the thread with datamined non-crafted items.
    Edited by code65536 on October 20, 2017 6:22PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • chaserstorm16909
    chaserstorm16909
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gnarled vines and skull and the twisted vines and skull both drop. I have received them.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, thank you!!!
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually did not see the recipe for witches totem antler charms anywhere not even merchant and same with the brazier. And most of the lootable furniture I did not see or loot either. So dont know if they even drop.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conservatory items looted so far.
    Branch, Curved Burnt
    Branch, Curved Laurel
    Branch, Forked Burnt
    Branch, Forked Laurel
    Branch, Sturdy Burnt
    Salings, Burnt Cluster
    Saplings, Burn Sparse
    Saplings, Burn Tall
    Shrub, Burnt Brush
    Edited by BenevolentBowd on October 20, 2017 9:21PM
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Eradrann
    Eradrann
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the Hagraven Witches Remains is a drop? There is an Holiday Achievement Furnishing that offers that, I bought it when the Morrowind game/update went live.

And RNG hasn't been good to me today... lots and lots of branches...
    Xbox Series X - GT: VintageVinyl450 NA Player on the EU Server (always looking for help with dungeon/job dailies)Main - Eradrann, AD, Wood Elf, Bow/Bow Stamblade, 1500+CP
  • Hanzus
    Hanzus
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone have pics of the two new masks?
    Edited by Hanzus on October 21, 2017 12:50AM
    "Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
    -Vigilant of Stendarr

Nords, the true sons of Skyrim!
    PC NA
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot, OP ! :smile:
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, lots of new furnishing recipes. I've gotten branches 90% of the time. lol
  • netch_a_sketch
    netch_a_sketch
    ✭✭✭✭
  • alu-fleurb16_ESO
    alu-fleurb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Eradrann wrote: »
    I don't think the Hagraven Witches Remains is a drop? There is an Holiday Achievement Furnishing that offers that, I bought it when the Morrowind game/update went live.

1. the remains can be purchased in the editor shop and i found the recipe (and the cauldron one too)
    2. the cauldron looks very similar to a wood elf recipe
    3. i looted over 50 skulls and the variety of drops is fine, 2 runeboxes, 2 housing recipes, around 10 branches, 1 totem, around 10 food recipes and lots of motifsheets of course.
    4. in addition to the regular loot there is a good chance to get heartwood, mundane runes and so on <3

im quite happy with the result of 1 day
    Edited by alu-fleurb16_ESO on October 21, 2017 9:29PM
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have looted:

Praxis: Hagraven Cauldron, Stone (strangely has the exact same model as the Wood Elf Cauldron, Stone)
    Pattern: Witches Corpse, Wrapped

Branch, Curved Burnt
    Branch, Curved Laurel
    Branch, Forked Burnt
    Branch, Forked Laurel
    Branch, Sturdy Burnt
    Branch, Sturdy Laurel
    Saplings, Burnt Cluster
    Saplings, Burnt Sparse
    Saplings, Burnt Tall
    Shrub, Burnt Brush
    Witches Bones, Offering
    Witches Totem, Gnarled Vines and Skull
    Witches Totem, Twisted Vines and Skull
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didnt look clse but tought that it looked exactly like the wood elf cauldron
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huge thanks for this! +1 Insightful.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did someone find the schematics for the Brazier and for the Totem? So far, I haven't obtained, nor seen in any chat, nor in guild stores, these two schematics.

I did find the other two, though.
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I can only look enviously at what you guys got. I only got the blue thing and one of the new masks so far. And a few of the logs. But other than that, no luck. Only crap from last year.....-_-
    Metal forever \m/
  • MasterLenman
    MasterLenman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did someone find the schematics for the Brazier and for the Totem? So far, I haven't obtained, nor seen in any chat, nor in guild stores, these two schematics.

I did find the other two, though.

Same here, only seen cauldron and corpse. Don't show up in TTC either.
  • Almariel
    Almariel
    ✭✭✭
    the other 2 recipes might not be part of the fastival but drop from the hotr dungeons. I never saw a furnishing recipe drop there, but is was part of the hotr patch notes, that some specific furnishing recipes can be found there. So it might make sense that these are the "missing" ones.
    @Sevryiel - daheim auf dem PC-EU Server
  • deliciouslycheesy
    deliciouslycheesy
    Soul Shriven
    lientier wrote: »
    I didnt look clse but tought that it looked exactly like the wood elf cauldron

It's definitely the exact same thing. But it costs you more mats to make the Hagraven cauldron. : /
    2lcqp21.jpg
  • Dareena
    Dareena
    ✭✭
    So... after few days of skull farming...

What you definitely can loot from furnishing plans:
    • Praxis: Hagraven Cauldron, Stone (it really looks the same with Wood Elf Cauldron, Stone, I crafted them both to compare - but it takes more mats)
    • Pattern: Witches Corpse, Wrapped

What you definitely can loot from non-crafted furnishings:
    • Witches Bones, Offering
    • Witches Totem, Twisted Vines And Skull
    • Witches Totem, Gnarled Vines And Skull
    Them and another ones are also available at crown store, except of Witches Remains, Hagraven.
    Witches Remains, Hagraven is not a loot, it's available at Holiday Achievement Furnisher (at your Alliance capital city) after you got "An Unsparing Harvest" achievement.
    "We are the Orsimer, nobody's awesomer!" © Dan Bull
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    T4T2FR34K wrote: »
    I got the corpse, 2 epic and 3 rare recipes, the cauldron, a bunch of dead foliage and the motif pages...

This exactly too and 2x Thicketman Runebox
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah. what a pity, I really hoped to get the brazier.. and the antler charm..

I still hoped they would be very rare.. and I still hope maybe they will change something in the skull loot table ;)

->
    Tomorrow's PC patch is indeed for the French issue and something involving drop rates (I'm being vague on purpose, and it has nothing to do with Transmute Crystals). All the other issues called our are things we're tracking for a regular incremental patch.
    PC-EU @lientier
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eradrann wrote: »

I'm collecting them.

I'll invite you to my house when I finish my cooolo ideas
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis