Edited by code65536 on October 22, 2017 3:09PM
- Crafted furnishing items:
- The first and fourth items are in the Festival loot table.
- The next two items, people have not yet looted and may not be in this year's loot table. They share adjacent item IDs with the other two, so it may be that they were omitted unintentionally or perhaps they are being saved for next year's festival.
- Non-Crafted festival-themed furnishing items:
- These are merely the datamined items that I believe are likely drops in this year's festival. As I have not personally received any of these items yet, I cannot confirm that this list is accurate.
- Non-Crafted: Various dead wood conservatory items (dead branches, dead trees, burnt saplings, etc.)
- These appear to be the same items that were already circulating in the game prior to the festival, rarely looted from harvesting wood nodes.
As a point of reference for drop rate, I've looted 36 skulls so far and have received just one furnishing plan (the aforementioned Hagraven Cauldron).
Other items that you can receive in the Plunder Skulls include:
- Food/Drink recipes (same as last year)
- Hollowjack chapters (same as last year)
- 4 masks: 2 old masks from last year and 2 new masks from this year (both the old and new masks are listed in your Collections UI, regardless of whether you have collected them yet)