The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Datamine] Housing items from the 2017 Witches Festival

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congrats to those of you who've gotten a mask. I've opened 90 skulls so far, and not a single one. I have gotten most of the motif pages (missing 2) and all the recipes except one of the blue ones, I think. I've gotten both the blue totem furnishings and the bones offering blue furnishing, plus the cauldron blue furnishing plan (there is a thread out there where Gina has confirmed that the appearance of the witch's cauldron is a bug and will be fixed in the next major update).

I'm confused about the Witch's Remains, though, as I've seen multiples of these for sale at guild traders, even before the Witches Festival, so if it's just an achievement furnishing or available from the CS, then they would be bound, correct?
  • Eradrann
    Eradrann
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

I'm collecting them.

I'll invite you to my house when I finish my cooolo ideas

Looking forward to it :D

I got all the first year items last year, and as of today I just need the Witches Bones, Offering drop, (hmu if you have a spare!) I did end up trading my a duplicate Hollowjack v2 for the Thicketman v2. Probably around 200 skulls opened across three toons. (100, 50, less than 50 on my main)

Pretty upset, with the amount of info shared in the first post, I would've LOVED to see more furnishing plans or completed pieces (besides branches), now my Hag's Hut is going to look barren.
    Xbox Series X - GT: VintageVinyl450 NA Player on the EU Server (always looking for help with dungeon/job dailies)Main - Eradrann, AD, Wood Elf, Bow/Bow Stamblade, 1500+CP
  • DorianDragonRaze
    DorianDragonRaze
    ✭✭✭✭
    Coud anybody post the looks of all 4 masks please?
    I used to be an adventurer like you, then I got the ESO on my hard drive...
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coud anybody post the looks of all 4 masks please?
    Someone posted pics of all four in a different thread. I went looking for the thread just now and couldn't find it, but maybe you can find it if you do a search for "Thicketman" or something similar.
    Basically, the two new versions have glowing mouths, while the originals did not, and the new Thicketman has tiny twig antlers (which look great, by the way).

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got the achievement last night to be able to purchase the house, yay! After a little over 100 skulls (including a few from each of my alts who've completed the intro quest) I have not gotten a single mask. It's ok, since I'm not really that into Halloween so I wouldn't be using them anyway (I don't like to use masks in general, in fact, I usually have hide helmet on), so I don't think I'm going to grind more skulls for them and certainly won't be giving thousands of gold to other players who have been luckier than I.

I had purchased all the motif pages and recipes last year for my main, since I wasn't in the mood to participate last year. The whole concept of standing around waiting for boss respawns to get skulls is rather boring gameplay to me, so I didn't bother last year. This year, I wanted the house, so I needed to complete the achievements.

From the 100+ skulls, I only managed 12 of the 14 motif pages (with duplicates of course) and all but one of the blue recipes (with multiples). I got the two totems and the bones (all blue furnishings) as well as the witch's cauldron plan. I don't really care to get any of the other furnishings, since as I said, this isn't really a holiday I enjoy (irl or ingame). But, it was fun to do at first, but started to really drag around the 50 skull mark. There was some invigoration around the 70 mark, since I had the thought to see if people were wandering around Wrothgar doing the WBs, since I've only ever done one. Sure enough, people were farming them, so I got all the Wrothgar WBs done! That was an enjoyable evening, so I still had fun with this festival, but I do think I'm done. :)
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on October 26, 2017 6:46PM
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got to opening my skulls, so I thought I'd made a quick list of loot for the future reference.
    With 247 skulls opened across 8 characters, I got (ignoring guts and worms and crafting materials):

447 amber marble

6 hollowjack shields
    5 hollowjack daggers
    3 hollowjack staves
    5 hollowjack bows
    4 hollowjack axes
    2 hollowjack maces
    2 hollowjack swords
    12 hollowjack helmets
    2 hollowjack shoulders
    7 hollowjack chests
    7 hollowjack belts
    5 hollowjack legs
    9 hollowjack boots
    4 hollowjack gloves

11 pumpkin snack skewer
    8 crunchy spider skewer
    13 bowl of peeled eyeballs
    4 double bloody mara
    9 frosted brains
    5 ghastly eye-bowl
    9 witchmother's party punch
    5 witchmother's potent brew
    8 sweet sanguine apples

6 witches totem, gnarled vines and skull
    3 witches totem, twisted vines and skull
    9 shrub, burnt bush
    7 saplings, burnt tall
    6 saplings, burnt sparse
    8 saplings, burnt cluster
    11 branch, sturdy laurel
    8 branch, sturdy burnt
    13 branch, forked laurel
    6 branch, curved laurel
    2 branch, curved burnt
    9 branch, forked burnt
    1 witches bones, offering

10 praxis: hagraven cauldron, rough stone
    4 pattern: witches corpse, wrapped

1 runebox: thicketman spectre mask
    1 runebox: pumpkin spectre mask

RNG wasn't exactly generous on nice drops, probably due to all the dead wood blowing the loot table out of proportion. All in all, I liked the last year's Christmas event a lot more: not only those dailies were more varied and diverse. but the loot was much more profitable (like, several orders more profitable). ;)
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Digging up Code's post from last year, the blueprint for Witches Brazier and Witches Totem, Antler still don't seem to drop this year, and neither does the item Primal Brazier. Strange, unless they're holding them back for next year.
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lientier wrote: »
    I didnt look clse but tought that it looked exactly like the wood elf cauldron

It's definitely the exact same thing. But it costs you more mats to make the Hagraven cauldron. : /
    2lcqp21.jpg

Yes, but make sure you place the hagraven cauldron an turn it on! It is WAY cooler than the wood elf one. ;)
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez