Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maintenance october 25th?

Blacksmoke
Blacksmoke
✭✭✭✭✭
Alright who broke what?

Start speculating!
Champion point: 645
Characters
Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fix the French version maybe and a stealth transmutation crystal geode in pvp nerf
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect it to be entirely French related.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an issue with joining or creating a guild if it's the fifth one on the list.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also the Of Knives and Long Shadows quest. Can't complete it as you can't talk to Liliath to end it.
  • mwo1480
    mwo1480
    ✭✭✭✭
    always on my freeday :neutral: #part25

also some ppl fall out of bounds when using doors (randomly, noticed from few ppl) and inside delfs ( only heard 2 ppl about this tho)
    Edited by mwo1480 on October 24, 2017 4:59PM
    eu/pc
    every char has a story

anne-susan ...breton sorch DC
    seline kay .... bosmer dk AD
    julia-noor ...bosmer temp DC
    elle wolf .... breton temp AD
    Mari-Lynn.... woodelf nb AD former empress
    Mari-chan... woodelf warden AD
    (and more chars)
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gold vk website people
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Petrify, rune cage and eclipse all can't be cast on targets using block. Hopefully this is included :).
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's a looooot of bugs they gotta fix asap.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    silent nerf of something? Like NB fear?
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Tomorrow's PC patch is indeed for the French issue and something involving drop rates (I'm being vague on purpose, and it has nothing to do with Transmute Crystals). All the other issues called our are things we're tracking for a regular incremental patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    something involving drop rates (I'm being vague on purpose, and it has nothing to do with Transmute Crystals).

Hmm - increasing or decreasing?

(hoping its increasing motif page drops *sigh*)

Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Feyziness
    Feyziness
    ✭✭
    Tomorrow's PC patch is indeed for the French issue and something involving drop rates (I'm being vague on purpose, and it has nothing to do with Transmute Crystals). All the other issues called our are things we're tracking for a regular incremental patch.

Would the incremental patch possibly include Templar sweeps and Radiant issues? At least an acknowledgement of it and intent on fixing it in the near future would go a long way.
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    something involving drop rates (I'm being vague on purpose, and it has nothing to do with Transmute Crystals).

If it were a boost then they could tell us "Don't worry about the drop rates, they are going up!".

As they won't say what it is they have discovered something being over generous and don't want to draw attention to it. "Oh, it's because nirncrux are dropping on all nodes in Craglorn" would have everyone scurrying over to Craggles for a day or two of intensive farming.

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe it's perfect roe ;)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Since she’s being vague, it’s probably something that will annoy us when we find out.
  • jrgray93
    jrgray93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is a bug that lets NPC enemies using Dizzying Swing attacks knock you outside of maps. Ruining VMA and certain delves right now.
    EP: Slania Isara : Harambe Was an Inside Job
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Something out there is dropping with a greater frequency than ZOS prefers. They are being vague so as not to create a run on the item(s). If the drop rate was too low and they were increasing it, they would happily announce the change as a fix because it would serve as proof that ZOS is actively working to improve the game for players. PC players might want to check guild stores to see if they notice more of items that shouldn't be as numerous.

I’m guessing the drop rate for the Aetheric Cipher was increased to once or maybe even twice a week so ZOS is lowering it back down to its regular once a month drop rate per server and platform.
    Edited by LonePirate on October 24, 2017 6:33PM
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jrgray93 wrote: »
    There is a bug that lets NPC enemies using Dizzying Swing attacks knock you outside of maps. Ruining VMA and certain delves right now.

Not just delves but quests as well... getting knocked out of the map by NPCs that use uppercut.
    CP: 1920 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    jrgray93 wrote: »

Yep, we're working on getting that fixed for next week.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mwo1480 wrote: »
    always on my freeday :neutral: #part25

also some ppl fall out of bounds when using doors (randomly, noticed from few ppl) and inside delfs ( only heard 2 ppl about this tho)

One delve boss sent me into a wall when I was blocking. A quest boss sent me through the air... and i was flying though the ether. So there's that.
    PC-EU
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmmm, I can only conclude that the drop rate for branches of all types is going to increase.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • hal2031
    hal2031
    Something weird happen to me i attack a clannfear and the clannfear made a olympic jump on me lol. He was like 15 feet away never seen a clannfear do that before.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is the plan to ruin my birthday. I am completely sure of it. And it will be extended maintenance, no doubt.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the bug making you unable to pick up dailies after doing one, even if the one you did wasn't the one you had for the day? That seems like a "put everything on hold and fix this" level bug to me.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hal2031 wrote: »
    Something weird happen to me i attack a clannfear and the clannfear made a olympic jump on me lol. He was like 15 feet away never seen a clannfear do that before.

This is actually in the patch notes. They have replaced the Clannfear's running attack with a ferocious leap kind of thing. So yeah, just expect them to do this in future.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • Yukon2112
    Yukon2112
    ✭✭✭
    EvilCroc wrote: »
    It is the plan to ruin my birthday. I am completely sure of it. And it will be extended maintenance, no doubt.

Same here.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, being the second patch maintenance this week, let's just hope it's a short one.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time was perfectly chosen for hard working people like me (4 am - 10 am).
    All others can wait.
    Thanks ZOS :).
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And fix the bug where clicking on Asylum inferno staff makes the game crash @ZOS_GinaBruno