Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Crafting Motif 47: Buoyant Armiger Style

InvitationNotFound
InvitationNotFound
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi guys

I have a question regarding the buoyant armiger style motif sold via crown crates (200 gems):
Is it possible to use this style book when you've already learned a few chapters? As far as I remember this wasn't possible quite a while ago (maybe a year or so).

I think it would be a waste spending those 200 gems without being able to use that motif (and farming chests sucks >_<).

Any feedback is appreciated.

(and maybe ZOS ( @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_GinaBruno ) may comment on it - i mean they are happy when they can sell stuff there, right? :trollface: )
We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR

Best Answers

• Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes you can but the pages go to waste
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has always been possible to read a complete Motif and learn it with knowing some chapters already. Not sure why you would think otherwise. I have done just this on several motifs that are a pain to farm.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm i was certain that i tried this once and it didn't work. O_o
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm i was certain that i tried this once and it didn't work. O_o

@InvitationNotFound

I vaguely remember there being a bug fixed by a patch a long time ago (back in the Dwemer or Glass Motif time) not sure if that was the issue or not. These were about the last motifs that had a Full Copy drop rate that was less than the chances of winning the lottery. Then again, the Crown Motifs are special snowflakes in that level and other requirements do not exist for them, so not sure if that bug would have even applied to them.
    Edited by Nestor on October 3, 2017 4:20PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"