Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shuffle Skill is going to be locked under Medium Armor - PVP

amir412
amir412
✭✭✭✭✭
AS ZOS annouced yesterday in eso live,
Heavy armor wont be able to use shuffle skill anymore, Which is a good thing. - Only if u wear 5 pieces of medium armor.

But i bet u forgot "Double Take " / "Blur" NB skill, what about it? I bet its going to work with heavy,
Gratz ZOS, ure just going to make heavy armor nb more broken than it is in the last few patch.

How stamina players is even going to compete vs Magicka players now?? Wearing med armor??? (Ya right...)
This change is nerfing Heavy armor to the ground, but yet its not buffing med armor, which cant even compete with light / heavy magicka users... like wtf?

Why stamina getting nerfed patch after patch, but magicka builds remain untouched??
Dont forget the "low cost" of Shuffle on heavy, 4.2k stamina cost pretty much *** up ur resources.

Do i even have the option now to 1 vs x, or small scale as stam player if im not a nb or a sorc? let the snare games begin.

How classes deals with snares open world - Escape abilites

Stam nb > Cloak (Ease the snare duration while hidden)
Stam Sorc > Streak
Stam Templar > Purify
Stam warden > Major exp wings + 15% less snare passive (lols)
Stam dk > ??????? Perma block???

Mag Classes > Mist Form. (And more ofc...)

My suggestion for a better balancing-

Shuffle - No longer has Major Evasion but remove snares on activation, and some x Minor buff (perhaps not)
Medium Armor Passive - Wearing 5 pieces will gain the user Major Evasion in all times.
@ZOS_Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno ^

This way heavy users can still deal with snares in open world, lose abit of tankiness cuz 15% dodge chance is gone.
Med armor will gain abit of dmg cuz now players can drop shuffle for more offensive skill.
This is called true balance.
Edited by amir412 on October 3, 2017 7:13AM
PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
"..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Kneighbors
    Kneighbors
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very good change. Blur is their class skill, they can use it 24/7 same as Sorc can use his ward with heavy, DK his reflective scales, Templar blazing shield and so on....

If you implying that NB must have their Blur nerfed that means all of the above must be nerfed.

If you are still serious about it then
    it's best to fully remove all the skills that have even slight difference between classes and then you will play sword against sword. Something tells me you will still find a reason to make a thread that it is unfair, OP, broken etc
    Edited by Kneighbors on September 30, 2017 8:57AM
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kneighbors wrote: »
    Very good change. Blur is their class skill, they can use it 24/7 same as Sorc can use his ward with heavy, DK his reflective scales, Templar blazing shield and so on....

If you implying that NB must have their Blur nerfed that means all of the above must be nerfed.

If you are still serious about it then
    it's best to fully remove all the skills that have even slight difference between classes and then you will play sword against sword. Something tells me you will still find a reason to make a thread that it os unfair, OP, broken etc

And something tells me u have no clue in pvp...
    As u said for urself, Ward and Blur should get nerfed as the other skills got rekt to the ground. - There is a reason no1 using Blazing or Reflect, but pepole still using Blur and Ward.

I dont care about Blur, its not a big deal. But if shuffle getting nerfed to heavy armor only, then blur should aswell.
    Edited by amir412 on September 30, 2017 9:01AM

• tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally!
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nobody used it for dodge chance. Most people in heavy want to get hit for wrath and constitution passives, as well as things like fury and 7th legion.

People use it for snare removal - because every skill in this game is a snare these days.

Blur is irrelevant really. Most stamblades are in medium as it is.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

rip tava tanks
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Nobody used it for dodge chance. Most people in heavy want to get hit for wrath and constitution passives, as well as things like fury and 7th legion.

People use it for snare removal - because every skill in this game is a snare these days.

Blur is irrelevant really. Most stamblades are in medium as it is.

Come meet my stamina nb in heavy with blur... i'm sure u'll regret.

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bebynnag wrote: »
    rip tava tanks

Agreed
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    How stamina players is even going to compete vs Magicka players now?? Wearing med armor??? (Ya right...)
    This change is nerfing Heavy armor to the ground, but yet its not buffing med armor, which cant even compete with light / heavy magicka users... like wtf?

That's exactly what I think too. This change is so outrageous magicka favoured and won't really help out medium armor against Skoria, Soul Strike, Leap, Pigeons and all this undodgeable nonsense. Magicka temp/dk/nb/warden will just roll over medium armor builds with laughter now (in both, heavy and light armor - there's no way that medium can compete with light armor).

And yeah, stamnb will be ahead of other stam classes.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's exactly what I think too. This change is so outrageous magicka favoured and won't really help out medium armor against Skoria, Soul Strike, Leap, Pigeons and all this undodgeable nonsense. Magicka temp/dk/nb/warden will just roll over medium armor builds with laughter now (in both, heavy and light armor - there's no way that medium can compete with light armor).

And yeah, stamnb will be ahead of other stam classes.

Dont forget the stupid magDK perma block dots... how u supposed to fight this in med armor?

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did they say anything about changing the heavy armor skill into something that is actually useful for most HA builds?
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the change in itself is good.
    I think the timing is bad.

Should have come earlier and would have made some morrowind changes obsolete.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't really care about the change as I had dropped Tava's Favor as tanking set for my DK a few months ago in favor of Torug's Pact. The former has been passed on to my NB as his tanking set.

Do the other armor skill line abilities get the same conditions now? Ex using Harness Magicka require 5p light equipped?
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

The change is good, but the benefits other classes gain from it, is pissing me off.
    I'm not sure stam dk can get more nerfs anymore, they touched everything.
    Edited by amir412 on September 30, 2017 10:02AM

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've pvp'd just fine in medium armor so has many other people. It is still competitive against magicka builds.
    You don't have to run medium if it's too far out of your comfort zone... just keep running heavy armor without the evasion buff- just think of it as 1 less thing you have to cast. :p
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow guys did you hear that? HEAVY ARMOR NIGHTBLADES ARE OP!!! /sarcasm

This post is a joke mate.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    I don't really care about the change as I had dropped Tava's Favor as tanking set for my DK a few months ago in favor of Torug's Pact. The former has been passed on to my NB as his tanking set.

Do the other armor skill line abilities get the same conditions now? Ex using Harness Magicka require 5p light equipped?

Yes, its all armor abilities working like that, not just Shuffle, it was just the only one highlighted by OP.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »

i see you got the memo about having to make it blindingly obvious that your joke posts are jokes so as to avoid the wrath of the forum brigade!

good good!

im still waiting on mine to arrive in the post!
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you really want your evasion you can always have a pocket healer with you running gossamer lol.
    Also forward momentum is far better for removing snares than shuffle.

Also keep in mind stamina is being buffed in other ways... 2h asylum weapons for example. Also incoming destro ult nerf etc.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on September 30, 2017 10:36AM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭

The change is good, but the benefits other classes gain from it, is pissing me off.

Completely agree. I don't mind the change either but dk is so slow as it is, if you take away our ability to remove snare we're ***
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Completely agree. I don't mind the change either but dk is so slow as it is, if you take away our ability to remove snare we're ***

How classes deals with Snares, CC in open world

Stam nb > Cloak
    Stam Sorc > Streak
    Stam Templar > Prufiy

Your'e the joke mate, come EU PC.. me and my friends will gladly show u.
    Try legion + ravager + BS / Troll king / 1 kena 1 bs... not that i expect that a casual like u can sustain that , but go ahead.
    If you really want your evasion you can always have a pocket healer with you running gossamer lol.
    Also forward momentum is far better for removing snares than shuffle.

Also keep in mind stamina is being buffed in other ways... 2h asylum weapons for example. Also incoming destro ult nerf etc.

Do i look like a player who rely on my group?
    Edited by amir412 on September 30, 2017 10:49AM

• Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It used to be like this in the first place if I remember correctly. But this is a wonderful change, because lets be honest, why should someone wearing 7 heavy be able to use a medium armor ability?

THAT BEING SAID, medium armor desperately needs some passive dodge chance perks. Heavy gives you higher physical damage resist and rapid mending, light gives spell damage resist and extra spell penetration. Medium should have extra physical penetration too.....
    Edited by Jade1986 on September 30, 2017 10:59AM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Stam nb > Cloak
    Stam Sorc > Streak
    Stam Templar > Prufiy

Your'e the joke mate, come EU me and my friends will gladly show u.

Oh so you missed the part where I am on EU in my sig? Funny that. Do show me indeed. Btw funny how you just feel so attacked that you absolutely felt the need to question something of mine, in this case my experience in PvP. I don't know if all this aggression is to hide something or something?
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amen! Thank you zenimax, i wear medium 24/7 and i can fight any class but it is anoying when you fight someone in heavy with super strong heals, mitigation perma blocking and mising half of my dps due to shuffle on heavy... if you care so much for dodge on heavy craft some histbark and use foward momentum. Again thank you zenimax! Please do sorcs next B)
    Edit: Crystal frag is going to loose its CC.. Everyone bring a bucket to colect some sorc tears... that is going to be the new potion tier "180 cp sorc tears" lmao its like christmas all over :D:D:D
    Edited by Arkangeloski on September 30, 2017 11:07AM
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    laced wrote: »
    It used to be like this in the first place if I remember correctly. But this is a wonderful change, because lets be honest, why should someone wearing 7 heavy be able to use a medium armor ability?

Medium armor is still as bad as before. Claiming shuffle for 5ma won't help you against dive, gag closer spam or undodgeable cc/dmg.

And people wouldn't need shuffle that much if snare wouldn't be giving by every other skill. Or when the HA skill wouldn't be so terrible.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stam nb > Cloak
    Stam Sorc > Streak
    Stam Templar > Prufiy

Oh so you missed the part where I am on EU in my sig? Funny that. Do show me indeed. Btw funny how you just feel so attacked that you absolutely felt the need to question something of mine, in this case my experience in PvP. I don't know if all this aggression is to hide something or something?

Never seen you pvping or at duels there.

You exclusively pveing? :neutral:
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stam nb > Cloak
    Stam Sorc > Streak
    Stam Templar > Prufiy

You can save that sht talk to ur friends u pve with,
    Just whisper me on EU @Amir412 when ever u feels like verifying to urself how "good" ur pvp exp is.

Edited by amir412 on September 30, 2017 11:26AM

• Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stam nb > Cloak
    Stam Sorc > Streak
    Stam Templar > Prufiy

Just whisper me on EU @Amir412 when ever u feels like verifying to urself how "good" ur pvp exp is.
    I will bet that heavy armor nb in a duel setup will win. (The setup players run in duels is most of the time something they can not run open world and you really do not want to fight it in an open world build e.g. medium armor nb)
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Stam nb > Cloak
    Stam Sorc > Streak
    Stam Templar > Prufiy

Never seen you pvping or at duels there.

You exclusively pveing? :neutral:

(I don't actually play there I just have an account for PTS but shhh :D )
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Stam nb > Cloak
    Stam Sorc > Streak
    Stam Templar > Prufiy

Oh so I'm *** talking now?
    So now, since I'm only lvl 26 on PC, how about a duel on the PTS? You'll have lag as an excuse if you really need it.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great news!
    PC EU