The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Shuffle Skill is going to be locked under Medium Armor - PVP

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »
    amir412 wrote: »
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Nobody used it for dodge chance. Most people in heavy want to get hit for wrath and constitution passives, as well as things like fury and 7th legion.

People use it for snare removal - because every skill in this game is a snare these days.

Blur is irrelevant really. Most stamblades are in medium as it is.

Come meet my stamina nb in heavy with blur... i'm sure u'll regret.

I use blur too, mirage specifically. Forward momentum instead of rally as well. Shuffle is to expensive IMHO. But I'm in medium armor not heavy. What heavy set are you using for your NB?

On topic.....I've said for the longest time 5 or more pieces to use each armor skill lines specific skill. NB has Blur, but every class has SOME type of skill someone at some point will call OP. However, in the 3 years I've played this game I've never heard anyone say Blur was OP, that being said it will be fine. NB in heavy won't suddenly become god mode.

Maybe you haven't heard complains about Blur because Shuffle is simply better?

that statement is rediculous in itself and I won't even entertain it as I could go on and on how about it.

Drakk, I understand what you're saying but in the end, like every other skill in the game it will make people choose and readjust. I don't think people who rely heavily on rally will give it up for forward momentum. People are just going to cry because their heavy armor meta build has carried them for the last several months. They had damage, sustain, protection, and mobility without having to sacrifice anything else. While medium has what? The same but not as good even though the armor arch type dictates it should be better at some of those things? Take a look at the forums and the dozens of threads about the weakness of medium armor and how strong and overpowered heavy is for the majority of classes. You shouldn't be able to have the best of all worlds. Even if I don't agree with all those threads and what they say, perception is reality. A better balance is needed.

@Xsorus, I'm sure during your larping sessions you're fine rolling around in "heavy armor". But from my experience wearing a full kit and battle rattle that weighs less than actual "heavy armor" I assure you no one is dodge rolling around. That is possibly the most rediculous comments I've ever read on this forum. Save your BS for the movies and video games. And stop crutching on heavy armor and maybe you wouldn't mind the change so much. Yes it is from a balance stand point btw.

And whoever said if non NB heavy Armor users can't use shuffle NB can't use blur....okay, cool story bro, can NB haz healz then? Even as crappy as DK's heal has become I see that spammed all the time and it still works better than zero heals.

Who said anything about dodge rolling around you twit? Do you Dodge Roll around with Elude? No? Then maybe before you run that mouth of yours you actually read for once.

Also did you really just harp on me for crutching on heavy armor? You might want to go read through my post history and see what setups i'm running lately....

I swear....Some of you posters just boggle my mind...Like did they not ban Lead from paint where you lived at when you were young?
    Was my sarcasm over your head buddy?

Who said anything about dodge rolling around? Do you read your own posts or do you just have word vomit issues?

"You can also dodge with heavy armor in real life. It's not as cumbersome as you think"

So did someone steal your account to write this?

MY comment was based upon how dumb of a statement this was. Comparing real life to a game? Not only that but this specifically? You're laughable.

Would you like me to quote all your silly posts and put the parts in bold for you? I think lead paint would be an upgrade from whatever it is your smoking.

...... So wait, you think when someone says Dodge's in real life, You think Dodge Rolling around?

I stand by my original statement. Did they not remove lead from the paint of your house when you were young?

I'm going to addon to this to point out how silly the original *** you said is.

You said heavy armor shouldn't be mobile to begin with, Talking about how Evasion shouldn't work with Heavy armor

you're basing that assessment on Real Life, which is faulty to begin with in a game with things like Hence Rapid Maneuvers or Crit Rush...But if you're going to base it on Real Life, you are actually able to be highly mobile in heavy armor and can dodge attacks, For Example..If someone was rushing at you with a Spear...Would you A. Stand there and take it cause hell ya you're in plate armor...or B. Move the Hell out of the way, otherwise known as dodging the attack. Hell the game itself even has an Animation for Evasion that basically has you doing a simple movement of dodging something...It the same movement Baseball Players make to avoid getting hit by a damn ball from a pitcher.
    Evasion the skill in this game is meant to represent that since you can't have small details like that in a game like this usually...

When I pointed that out how moronic your original argument was; You basically assumed I was referring to Dodge Rolling in Plate Armor in Real Life, Why I don't know....Since if we're talking about Real Life i'm pretty sure everyone knows you're not dodge rolling around in Plate armor or hell any other armor really in actual Melee Combat.

You're still equating Dodging and Dodge Rolling as well....Which boggle my mind because they're two separate things....
    Edited by Xsorus on October 1, 2017 9:19PM
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RETREATING MANEUVER

Mobilize your forces, granting Major Expedition and Major Gallop to you and your group, increasing your Movement Speed by 30% and Mounted Speed by 30%.|Also grants immunity to snares and immobilizations, removing any already applied.|The effect ends if you cast any spell on an enemy or ally.

Morph Effect: Also removes all snares and immobilizations previously applied to you and your group.

Cast Time: Instant

Target: Area

Radius: 20 Meters

Duration: 30 Seconds

RETREATING MANEUVER - THE SKILL WHOS GONNA COST 7-8k stam, but instantly breaks after u hit an enemy. nice one.

Than maybe, just maybe... Instead of complaining, we could ask ZOS to lower the cost?

haha are you serious? retreating maneuvers is one of the most imbalanced abilities in the game, it allows larger groups to have more mobility and cc immunity compared to smaller groups because they can dedicate a few people to spamming the ability.

if anything it needs to be nerfed or the cc break needs to be limited to ONLY the caster. seeing these 12 person groups zooming around completely immune to cc is so incredibly stupid. there are a number of issues that give larger groups an advantage over smaller groups beyond just their numbers (like the aoe damage cap), and this is one of them.
    Edited by ecru on October 1, 2017 9:17PM
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Victimize wrote: »
    Well imo ZOS as usual took the easy route. Not reworking medium to make it viable but to slap on 5/5 armor requirement for shuffle etc and call it a buff lol. This still doesn't do anything for medium armor imo because you will still be able to get melted by a frag or soul assault easily. These sort of blanket fixes never solve the real issues and people who think its a great change probably don't have a clue why shuffle is used in pvp and just think about unbalanced heavy armor from a 1v1 scenario which is irrelevant because most things are unbalanced in 1v1. If anything if this change goes through snares need to get a substantial nerf/rework and maybe a rework to the heavy armor skill immovable which is garbage at its current state.

This man knows.

templesus wrote: »
    @Wrobel don’t give in too the crybabies, they can’t run heavy anymore and are just throwing a tantrum. Apparently Pc EU is filled with god tier pvp players that know everything about everything even though everyone and their mom knows that aint even remotely true.

Look dude, no1 gives a damn about ur opinion since u play on ps4. Go 1 vs x NPC and clip that for youtube
    There's a difference between being casual and being biased. I know that you play stamina DK exclusively(Before you went back to mDK, probably as a silent protest but it's hilarious either way).
    It's just bias all the way - and if you were able to see things from a neutral perspective, you would see that this change makes 100% sense.

LOL, i better shut up, lieb.
    Edited by amir412 on October 1, 2017 9:30PM
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I play a DW stamDK HA PvP since before IC. Never once slotted this ridiculous skill. Active target combat in an mmorpg in 2017 and you want to avoid damage passively? You need to git gud.
    I welcome the change. If it was up to me I would have it removed from the game.

Stamclasses are more difficult than magika to play. They need to be buffed by getting stamina class morphs in their arsenal and an improved Fighters Guild skillset

I am glad that Evasion gets restricted, just as I am glad that proc sets got nerfed.
    Edited by GeorgeBlack on October 1, 2017 10:14PM
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How significantly does this affect the PvE tanking meta? Just curious.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play a DW stamDK HA PvP since before IC. Never once slotted this ridiculous skill. Active target combat in an mmorpg in 2017 and you want to avoid damage passively? You need to git gud.

Stamclasses are more difficult than magika to play. They need to be buffed by getting stamina class morphs in their arsenal and an improved Fighters Guild skillset

I am glad that Evasion gets restricted, just as I am glad that proc sets got nerfed.

Another clown. The fact that u are playing DW on stamDK...... u sure its pvp and not pve?
    Edited by amir412 on October 1, 2017 10:19PM

• KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well imo ZOS as usual took the easy route. Not reworking medium to make it viable but to slap on 5/5 armor requirement for shuffle etc and call it a buff lol. This still doesn't do anything for medium armor imo because you will still be able to get melted by a frag or soul assault easily. These sort of blanket fixes never solve the real issues and people who think its a great change probably don't have a clue why shuffle is used in pvp and just think about unbalanced heavy armor from a 1v1 scenario which is irrelevant because most things are unbalanced in 1v1. If anything if this change goes through snares need to get a substantial nerf/rework and maybe a rework to the heavy armor skill immovable which is garbage at its current state.

This man knows.

@Wrobel don’t give in too the crybabies, they can’t run heavy anymore and are just throwing a tantrum. Apparently Pc EU is filled with god tier pvp players that know everything about everything even though everyone and their mom knows that aint even remotely true.

Look dude, no1 gives a damn about ur opinion since u play on ps4. Go 1 vs x NPC and clip that for youtube
    There's a difference between being casual and being biased. I know that you play stamina DK exclusively(Before you went back to mDK, probably as a silent protest but it's hilarious either way).
    It's just bias all the way - and if you were able to see things from a neutral perspective, you would see that this change makes 100% sense.

Why does the platform determine wether or not his comment is relevant.
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Another clown. The fact that u are playing DW on stamDK...... u sure its pvp and not pve?

Let me guess.

Rally vigor shuffle crit rush leap igneous shield SnB backbar
    Ravengers bloodspawn ww hide...

Your life has been lived a million times already.
    Your whinning now that you lost Shuffle is a clowns act.

I play how I like and I'm GOOD AT IT.
    In order for you to be good you gotta ride the meta BiS

As for PvE I tank 6 keys with the same toon, same stats. Using DW.
    Edited by GeorgeBlack on October 1, 2017 10:27PM
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This man knows.

It's funny you say that because thats what all console players say about PC players. Most PC clips are of people fighting Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ecru wrote: »
    RETREATING MANEUVER

Mobilize your forces, granting Major Expedition and Major Gallop to you and your group, increasing your Movement Speed by 30% and Mounted Speed by 30%.|Also grants immunity to snares and immobilizations, removing any already applied.|The effect ends if you cast any spell on an enemy or ally.

Morph Effect: Also removes all snares and immobilizations previously applied to you and your group.

Cast Time: Instant

Target: Area

Radius: 20 Meters

Duration: 30 Seconds

RETREATING MANEUVER - THE SKILL WHOS GONNA COST 7-8k stam, but instantly breaks after u hit an enemy. nice one.

Than maybe, just maybe... Instead of complaining, we could ask ZOS to lower the cost?

haha are you serious? retreating maneuvers is one of the most imbalanced abilities in the game, it allows larger groups to have more mobility and cc immunity compared to smaller groups because they can dedicate a few people to spamming the ability.

if anything it needs to be nerfed or the cc break needs to be limited to ONLY the caster. seeing these 12 person groups zooming around completely immune to cc is so incredibly stupid. there are a number of issues that give larger groups an advantage over smaller groups beyond just their numbers (like the aoe damage cap), and this is one of them.

Wait, did you just call a 12 man a large group? We were just up in Vivec with about 12 fighting 50 man zergs, retreating is needed than.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's what everyone said they didn't need the dodge chance till they stopped using it then realized how much dodge chance. when there is times you dodge 10 abilities in a row idk who needs that
    it is a good change yeah med needs a little work put I know who 1vx or 2vx with med armor
    Edited by lucky_Sage on October 1, 2017 10:44PM
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KramUzibra wrote: »

This man knows.

Because this guy apparently thinks that graphics = skill somehow. I play pc, but would argue that console takes more skill because they do not have the dozens of hand holding add ons pc players use. IE Miats.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice OP, if u stop insulting ppl... Really. Even if part of your arguments are valid, u look like crying child which lost his toon.
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1wvcj9.jpg
    1wvcey.jpg
    1wvcmh.jpg
    1wvcu2.jpg
    1wvcuu.jpg
    1wvcyg.jpg
    Edited by Wrubius_Coronaria on October 2, 2017 12:11AM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***. An expensive change for my Tank using Tavas :'(
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    about time in my opinion, evasion is very powerful and everyone was using it
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a good change overall which I wanted since a long time. Only concern I have and which I can understand OP have is that it can limit some builds like stam DK to not enjoyable setups similar to these like many Youtubers have where You're simply a tank who can survive almost everything but is able to kill only unexperienced players who makes lot of mistakes. Leaving build like stamDK with forward momentum as only way to counter snares forces him to run with that kind of tanky setups because tankiness is his only way to survive. It's hard to survive on stam DK with medium armor agaisnt players who have good burst since DK dont have escapability similar to sorc or nb or cant purge negative effects like templar.

I would reccomend to think about solutions for that like adding 2 categories for snares Major and Minor like rest of debuffs because amount of different snares in the game is incredibly high.
    Other solution could be for example (just a simple thought) adding to Fragmented Shield (which noone already uses) snares and immobilizes removal and 3 seconds immunity to those effects. Dk would have to choose then between more tanky and survival but slower playstyle with Igneous Shield and more mobile but less taknky playstyle with Fragmented Shield.
    Edited by Juhasow on October 2, 2017 1:06AM
  • crobarXIII
    crobarXIII
    ✭✭✭
    bebynnag wrote: »
    rip tava tanks

Nope NB tanks will still use it. We have mirage.
    PS4-NA-1000+cp
    Nightblade-Redguard-Stamina Dps : Nightblade-Argonian-Tank : Dragonknight-Imperial-Tank : Dragonknight-Darkelf-Magicka Dps
    Sorcerer-Khajiit-Stamina Dps : Sorcerer-Highelf-Magicka Dps : Templar-Redguard-Stamina Dps : Templar-Highelf-Magicka Dps
    Warden-Imperial-Tank : Warden-Highelf-Magicka Dps
  • 0utLaw
    0utLaw
    ✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    0utLaw wrote: »
    Sigtric wrote: »
    How stamina players is even going to compete vs Magicka players now?? Wearing med armor??? (Ya right...)
    This change is nerfing Heavy armor to the ground, but yet its not buffing med armor, which cant even compete with light / heavy magicka users... like wtf?

That's exactly what I think too. This change is so outrageous magicka favoured and won't really help out medium armor against Skoria, Soul Strike, Leap, Pigeons and all this undodgeable nonsense. Magicka temp/dk/nb/warden will just roll over medium armor builds with laughter now (in both, heavy and light armor - there's no way that medium can compete with light armor).

And yeah, stamnb will be ahead of other stam classes.

Dont forget the stupid magDK perma block dots... how u supposed to fight this in med armor?

Stop being bad.

The amount of crying in this thread is almost amazing.

Youre saying crying cuz simply ur main char is one, or ure just f*** blind...
    I wanna see how med armor can survive vs those, show me.
    Vapirko wrote: »
    I play a heavy armor stamina NB mostly solo or very small groups and I approve this change. It gives a reason to wear medium. People mitigating damage and being able to dodge the rest of it passively is not ok. As a NB my bars are full of skills I really need and evade isn’t one of them.

AGAIN, no1 cares about the 15% lame dodge chance, i care about the snare removal. its pissing me off that heavy nb can still go away with it, but still, main problem is when u solo as a STAMDK, u cant remove the snares / cc that u get constantly every 2 seconds. (if not less)

That's hilarious :))

The only thing that is hilarious is the amount of times u tryharded / tried to kill me and failed. Maybe that will teach u how important shuffle is.

I don't know who you are to be honest :wink:

But what I do know, that you have lack of game knowledge, since after so many people already gave you a very fat hint how to remove snares without shuffle (cough*frwrdmmntm...), and you still in hysterics regarding the fact you won't be able to use shuffle with heavy. Sad.

He's one of the most well known players on PC EU, and probably has more stamdk knowledge than most of the guys posting in here.

I also don't know who the *** you are, and I don't understand how you, out of all the great players posting in here have the nerve to say something like that. Please sit down and be humble, let the big boys talk.

I play this game since day 1 of release :blush:

Now... BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!!! Booooiiiii )))
  • Lokov
    Lokov
    ✭✭✭

Why stamina getting nerfed patch after patch, but magicka builds remain untouched??
    Dont forget the "low cost" of Shuffle on heavy, 4.2k stamina cost pretty must *** up ur resources.

u rlly donno how to reduce your shuffle cost? Well... It's your problems.
    UNCHAINED, just think how to use it )))

btw stamina is not nerfed at all these days. Still powerfull enough.

Edited by Lokov on October 2, 2017 1:37AM
    Captain Org As More |Mag Blade| DC
    Bald Dude You Know From |Stam Blade| DC
    Ashot One Shot |Mag Blade| AD
    Strippirella |Stam Blade| AD
    Dont Touch My Tralala |Stam DK| DC
    Im Badman |Mag DK| DC
    Big Mac |Mag Sorc| DC
    Savitar Himself |Stam Sorc| DC
    Captain Old Fashion |Mag Plar| DC
    Chelovek Chlen-Nevidimka |Stam Warden| DC

Welcome to my TWITCH in Russian
  • Krypton_Koopa
    Krypton_Koopa
    Soul Shriven
    @devs am really disappointed in you ESO I use shuffle for PVE Tavos + Blood spawn. This is going to ruin my entire build that I have worked very hard and so long for! Please reconsider this. If you are doing it due to whining in PVP, then remove it from PVP only; don't punish us along with everyone else. This is not cool.
    Edited by Krypton_Koopa on October 2, 2017 1:42AM
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How stamina players is even going to compete vs Magicka players now?? Wearing med armor??? (Ya right...)
    This change is nerfing Heavy armor to the ground, but yet its not buffing med armor, which cant even compete with light / heavy magicka users... like wtf?

That's exactly what I think too. This change is so outrageous magicka favoured and won't really help out medium armor against Skoria, Soul Strike, Leap, Pigeons and all this undodgeable nonsense. Magicka temp/dk/nb/warden will just roll over medium armor builds with laughter now (in both, heavy and light armor - there's no way that medium can compete with light armor).

Dont forget the stupid magDK perma block dots... how u supposed to fight this in med armor?

Stop being bad.

I play a heavy armor stamina NB mostly solo or very small groups and I approve this change. It gives a reason to wear medium. People mitigating damage and being able to dodge the rest of it passively is not ok. As a NB my bars are full of skills I really need and evade isn’t one of them.

AGAIN, no1 cares about the 15% lame dodge chance, i care about the snare removal. its pissing me off that heavy nb can still go away with it, but still, main problem is when u solo as a STAMDK, u cant remove the snares / cc that u get constantly every 2 seconds. (if not less)

The only thing that is hilarious is the amount of times u tryharded / tried to kill me and failed. Maybe that will teach u how important shuffle is.

But what I do know, that you have lack of game knowledge, since after so many people already gave you a very fat hint how to remove snares without shuffle (cough*frwrdmmntm...), and you still in hysterics regarding the fact you won't be able to use shuffle with heavy. Sad.

He's one of the most well known players on PC EU, and probably has more stamdk knowledge than most of the guys posting in here.

I also don't know who the *** you are, and I don't understand how you, out of all the great players posting in here have the nerve to say something like that. Please sit down and be humble, let the big boys talk.

I think i'm king of StamDK knowledge in here ;)

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Stop being bad.

With all due respect, there's no stam DK king, there's a stam DK queen and I'm quite certain you know who she is
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man....after re-reading through all of this....no wonder ZoS
    Nobody used it for dodge chance. Most people in heavy want to get hit for wrath and constitution passives, as well as things like fury and 7th legion.

People use it for snare removal - because every skill in this game is a snare these days.

I use blur too, mirage specifically. Forward momentum instead of rally as well. Shuffle is to expensive IMHO. But I'm in medium armor not heavy. What heavy set are you using for your NB?

On topic.....I've said for the longest time 5 or more pieces to use each armor skill lines specific skill. NB has Blur, but every class has SOME type of skill someone at some point will call OP. However, in the 3 years I've played this game I've never heard anyone say Blur was OP, that being said it will be fine. NB in heavy won't suddenly become god mode.

that statement is rediculous in itself and I won't even entertain it as I could go on and on how about it.

Drakk, I understand what you're saying but in the end, like every other skill in the game it will make people choose and readjust. I don't think people who rely heavily on rally will give it up for forward momentum. People are just going to cry because their heavy armor meta build has carried them for the last several months. They had damage, sustain, protection, and mobility without having to sacrifice anything else. While medium has what? The same but not as good even though the armor arch type dictates it should be better at some of those things? Take a look at the forums and the dozens of threads about the weakness of medium armor and how strong and overpowered heavy is for the majority of classes. You shouldn't be able to have the best of all worlds. Even if I don't agree with all those threads and what they say, perception is reality. A better balance is needed.

@Xsorus, I'm sure during your larping sessions you're fine rolling around in "heavy armor". But from my experience wearing a full kit and battle rattle that weighs less than actual "heavy armor" I assure you no one is dodge rolling around. That is possibly the most rediculous comments I've ever read on this forum. Save your BS for the movies and video games. And stop crutching on heavy armor and maybe you wouldn't mind the change so much. Yes it is from a balance stand point btw.

And whoever said if non NB heavy Armor users can't use shuffle NB can't use blur....okay, cool story bro, can NB haz healz then? Even as crappy as DK's heal has become I see that spammed all the time and it still works better than zero heals.

Who said anything about dodge rolling around you twit? Do you Dodge Roll around with Elude? No? Then maybe before you run that mouth of yours you actually read for once.

Also did you really just harp on me for crutching on heavy armor? You might want to go read through my post history and see what setups i'm running lately....

I swear....Some of you posters just boggle my mind...Like did they not ban Lead from paint where you lived at when you were young?

No he’s right you said it right here.
    Ok, whoever says Heavy armor shouldn't be able to Evade via Elude because Heavy armor isn't meant to be mobile is downright moronic.

Heavy Armor isn't as mobile even with Elude compared to Medium Armor, because a passive dodge chance doesn't equal mobility.

You can also Dodge attacks in full plate in real life...Its not as cumbersome as you think.

If you want to argue it towards a balance point that's fine, But don't just say silly crap like "Heavy armor isn't suppose to mobile"

Also just wanted to add, Last I checked, you can Bolt Escape and Rapid Maneuvers in Heavy armor... so yea...

It’s at the top of page 3 you also edited it so who’s to say what was there.

Point it out, Point out in that post where I said anything about Dodge Rolling with Plate Armor....

Also I edited that post at 3:30pm that day, well before he posted his crap, and I can tell you exactly what I said..Because I specifically pointed it out when i edited it. Here i'll bold it for ya

Want to continue to look like a fool mate?

I mean, now even other people are seeing through your BS. Have you stopped and thought maybe you're the one acting a fool? How many times will you edit posts to try and make you look like the hero here?

Or is your ego so big you can be against the entire world and still some how think you're right? You came here to this post and started talking crap. Started calling people "moronic" and other things? Are you just that horrid in real life?

The only fool here is you.

Allow me to clarify in the simplest terms possible, as its clearly needed. Let me also quickly preface this with, back on topic as you will no longer waste any of our time.

1. NB will not become some sort of god mode being able to have easy access to major evasion in heavy armor.

2. Heavy armor will continue to over perform regardless of this change.

3. Medium armor still needs an actual buff.

4. People will have to choose between forward momentum and rally. Not the end of the world unless you're out of practice. I play 5 medium as an NB and don't need rally. I'm sure other classes will find a way to survive seeing that there are obvious advantages over medium.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So on every post about Medium Armor as so point it’s posted four to five times per page that only Nightblades wear medium cause we have cloak. Yet this change will somehow make us all run to Heavy? Okay.

Basic Nightblade for you our passives and Powers are suited to fight and live same as every other class. We don’t have as much defense. Cloak is a defensive/offensive escape.

Dragon Knights can still go DoR crazy it Heavy, can still block 10% more damage then everyone else. While being able to recover mass resources from Battle Roar.

Templars can still heal and buff while debuffing in heavy.

Sorcerers can still Ward, Crit Surge, Bolt, and use pets who’s damage is independent if the casters DPS output.

Warden can still fire out attacks that medium armor has no defense to powers that can only be block. While healing buff themselves and everyone near them.

So yes Nightblades will have 15% dodge chance in heavy. Nightblades also used medium when magic was king and now when light and heavy is far better. So I think most Nightblades will stay in medium. For 3 1/2 years we have overwhelmingly picked medium no matter how good it was so yea...

This person gets it.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man....after re-reading through all of this....no wonder ZoS

No he’s right you said it right here.
    Ok, whoever says Heavy armor shouldn't be able to Evade via Elude because Heavy armor isn't meant to be mobile is downright moronic.

Heavy Armor isn't as mobile even with Elude compared to Medium Armor, because a passive dodge chance doesn't equal mobility.

You can also Dodge attacks in full plate in real life...Its not as cumbersome as you think.

If you want to argue it towards a balance point that's fine, But don't just say silly crap like "Heavy armor isn't suppose to mobile"

Also just wanted to add, Last I checked, you can Bolt Escape and Rapid Maneuvers in Heavy armor... so yea...

It’s at the top of page 3 you also edited it so who’s to say what was there.

Point it out, Point out in that post where I said anything about Dodge Rolling with Plate Armor....

Also I edited that post at 3:30pm that day, well before he posted his crap, and I can tell you exactly what I said..Because I specifically pointed it out when i edited it. Here i'll bold it for ya

Want to continue to look like a fool mate?

I mean, now even other people are seeing through your BS. Have you stopped and thought maybe you're the one acting a fool? How many times will you edit posts to try and make you look like the hero here?

Or is your ego so big you can be against the entire world and still some how think you're right? You came here to this post and started talking crap. Started calling people "moronic" and other things? Are you just that horrid in real life?

The only fool here is you.

Allow me to clarify in the simplest terms possible, as its clearly needed. Let me also quickly preface this with, back on topic as you will no longer waste any of our time.

1. NB will not become some sort of god mode being able to have easy access to major evasion in heavy armor.

2. Heavy armor will continue to over perform regardless of this change.

3. Medium armor still needs an actual buff.

4. People will have to choose between forward momentum and rally. Not the end of the world unless you're out of practice. I play 5 medium as an NB and don't need rally. I'm sure other classes will find a way to survive seeing that there are obvious advantages over medium.

I am right, you were wrong... There is no grey area here.

Also if you want to continue with the edited post thing, I can embarrass you some more if you'd like

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Stop being bad.

With all due respect, there's no stam DK king, there's a stam DK queen and I'm quite certain you know who she is

I'm drawing a blank lol

• amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Let me guess.

Rally vigor shuffle crit rush leap igneous shield SnB backbar
    Ravengers bloodspawn ww hide...

Your life has been lived a million times already.
    Your whinning now that you lost Shuffle is a clowns act.

I play how I like and I'm GOOD AT IT.
    In order for you to be good you gotta ride the meta BiS

As for PvE I tank 6 keys with the same toon, same stats. Using DW.

You think your good till u meet a real good player, my bar is not even close to look like what u just wrote.

Simply, you cant animation cancel as fast on PC, ive seen the clips, most of the X VS 1 players are not even at max cp.

u rlly donno how to reduce your shuffle cost? Well... It's your problems.
    UNCHAINED, just think how to use it )))

btw stamina is not nerfed at all these days. Still powerfull enough.

Oh damn i didnt knew this... thanks alot mate, this is a game changer, im gonna start using it from now on. :trollface:
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    Would be nice OP, if u stop insulting ppl... Really. Even if part of your arguments are valid, u look like crying child which lost his toon.

Simply, cuz im getting salt from all sides.
    I wanna see how calm u will be if each of ur freaking build will get nerfed patch after patch after patch for 10 in a row.
    You wouldnt be so calm, i assure u.

Edited by amir412 on October 2, 2017 5:24AM

• LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever since 1.6 - 1.7 (or so), snares have been becoming more and more popular. Add to that the amount of undodgeable skills and PVP becomes tiresome over time.

So, if you guys are willing to take a moment and read what I've got to say about this, here it goes;

1. Shuffle on med armor exclusively is a good change.

3. Med armor needs a bit more buffing to be equalized with light.

4. Major evasion should not be possible in 5+ heavy, only minor evasion (might as well deal with it right now).

5. This means that a skill like blur needs to be changed into minor evasion (like the minor resistances buff one of the morphs adds, and potentially minor speed buff for the other morph).

6. Snares are out of control and in need of a major/minor system as well. 15% for minor, 30% for major, no more 60% snares and spammable.

6. Med armor should either reduce the duration of snares (there are sets that do this so it can be done) by a % per piece, or dodge roll. Whatever you judge is better.

7. Snares in general (minor/major) should not last longer than a few seconds.

8. Heavy armor active should give cc immunity for as long as breakfree cc immunity lasts, and the cost should be reduced a bit. The morph that reduces breakfree cost is good too, the other one should be looked into and potentially changed a bit.

9. Certain tankiness combos such as undeath + major protection (or even bloodspawn) and high resistances to begin with, need to be adjusted a bit, things can get out of control here too.

10. Heavy armor offensive sets need to be tuned down, this promotes group play of tanks that tank and heal together, then deal high amounts of damage when they proc the condition collectively, it's absolutely idiotic game design.

There's nothing wrong having a good strategy as a group but if everyone's riding the tank meta on sets like fury, seventh and some other ones I can't remember right now, it's really lame. All offensive sets should give no more than 20-30% more power compared to (for example) hunding's rage. Not 100%+.

11. The amount of undodgeable skills needs to go down, this is one of the reasons why medium armor can't compete, in addition to offensive heavy sets being OP under certain circumstances.

I'll add more if I think about it later, this is just at the top of my head.

Now stop arguing and let's have a nice discussion instead.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't ran shuffle in two years and I don't have issues killing opponents, I must be doing something wrong...
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA