Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

Would you like Perfect Asylum weapons to drop from Veteran difficulty, rather than only Veteran HM?

• DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    You guys are acting like the Asylum weapons were all purposefully designed to be PvP Weapons. They are good in both, but you guys want them in PvP without having to put in the work. And you can get them just slightly diminished version really easy, but you are complaining that you can get the better version cause you don't have the time/skills/social preference to get them. PvErs want those staffs too you know, and they are willing to put the work in. Be happy there are imperfect weapons to begin with, no such thing for Master and Mealstrom, but I'm repeating myself.

PvErs have to do PvP to get BiS Skills, you might say, "well that's way easier to get". But from looking at the forum history we can see MANY that don't want to do that, but want it anyway, its the same kind of complaining. You want something to be made easier cause you don't want to put in the work.

When you want to show other your skilllevel after beating any HM of a trial, the pls they should put in skins or something like that... maybe an aura... but not important weapons, which are BiS for PvE and PvP... thats ***...
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    DeHei wrote: »
    DPShiro wrote: »
    "Best players"... why is a guys, who dont play this part of game a more worse player, then this guys, who successful finish a HM Trial??

There isnt a difference mate. Both are player and both do well in the parts they want. When a guy just want to do solo content, he dont find access now to do this with best items. Maybe he dont need it, but maybe he want it..

For me it should be a way to craft this weapons as crafter too. Run the normal trial to collect parts from bosses. When you get 100 parts, you are able create this perfected weapons too (only 10 for inperfected). This would be a way to benefit "best crafter/best in what ever" too!

So with that logic I should get all PVP rewards like costumes, AP, Tel Var and Solo stuff like the Master Angler etc while I'm doing Trials?
    Because I want them too.

And no you should never have easy access to BiS weapons like that wth crafting, unless the material only dropped on HM. But I much rather have a completely weapon drop.

The problem is, that BiS weapons now will only a reward of a HM of a trial. I allways thought this will not happen in TESO... i really thought you here its nearly only your skill level, what is important for your success. Until now you got all you need and BiS items without doing something special. You could work solo for it.

AND why should a crafter dont have same right to BiS gear? Its same logic. When they would implementate BiS weapons only for crafter, you would be angry, when you dont have leveled your craftingskills...

Haven't leveled my crafting skills?
    I do all writs on all 14 characters every day, as all ahave every crafting skill learned. 7 know all 9 traits and have most motifs learned.
    I'm working on second full Buoyant Armiger Motif for another character, and my main has all 52/52 Motifs learned.

Which part regards to crafting am I missing?
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I would like to drop Asylum weapons from veteran difficulty. This would make Asylum weapons as rare as MSA/DSA analogs.
    Perfect Asylum weapons could be obtained from HM or weekly. Despite minor differences, this would be a pleasant reward for good players and teams.

I see no reason to make another master weapons accessible to all. It must be earned.
    Everything is viable
    Options
  • EdTerra
    EdTerra
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Ladislao wrote: »
    Well, I would like to drop Asylum weapons from veteran difficulty. This would make Asylum weapons as rare as MSA/DSA analogs.
    Perfect Asylum weapons could be obtained from HM or weekly. Despite minor differences, this would be a pleasant reward for good players and teams.

I see no reason to make another master weapons accessible to all. It must be earned.

90% of complain here are about to give an another way to get it, most of us are PvPer and we are able to see how strong will be the destro staff in PvP

we don't want an easy way to have good pvp stuff (even if it's also really strong for PvE), we want a pvp way to get pvp stuff, there is a lack of reward on PvP and every new good PvP stuff are PvE... dungeon,undauted dailies and now vet trials OMG stop

PvP rewards useless in PvE, BiS for PvP and PvE rewards useless in PvP, BiS for PvE, perfectly logical and that's all I want
    [EU] AD - Erdril v16 N(oo)B | AR40
    [NA] EP - Erdril NB

Still a solo player in this zergfest

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXPJv3O6DC5ZYECfF3-rQ-Q
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds perfectly fine.
    ToRelax wrote: »
    The entitlement needs to stop. Not everyone needs to get BiS by doing ridiculously easy things.

To be honest 90% probably don't notice a difference between using different traits anyway. Because BiS gear only accounts for a small part of what you do, perfecting your rotations, getting used to mechanics and learning to play is much more important.

Let the people who put in serious hard work doing the hardest content in the game have proper rewards for once.

Just equipping BiS gear and weapons doesn't make you a good payer, that takes a lot of practice and work.

You know, you sound pretty entitled to me. You want a significant combat advantage that you think you don't actually need for putting in "serious hard work". Why not just be happy that there is a special reward for vet HM? :)

I'm willing to work for what I want, that's not entitlement.
    Combat advantage? You work as a team, that's the most important part.

Oh no, you feel entitled to significantly better rewards for what you like to do than others who do the easier stuff. You are already being rewarded for playing PvE, you just feel entitled to even more.
    EdTerra wrote: »
    Ladislao wrote: »

90% of complain here are about to give an another way to get it, most of us are PvPer and we are able to see how strong will be the destro staff in PvP

we don't want an easy way to have good pvp stuff (even if it's also really strong for PvE), we want a pvp way to get pvp stuff, there is a lack of reward on PvP and every new good PvP stuff are PvE... dungeon,undauted dailies and now vet trials OMG stop

PvP rewards useless in PvE, BiS for PvP and PvE rewards useless in PvP, BiS for PvE, perfectly logical and that's all I want

Exactly, making the Asylum weapons somewhat accessible through PvP would be nice. Preferably in some other way than just leaderboard rewards, since you can't really farm those.
    Edited by ToRelax on September 23, 2017 7:46PM
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect Asylum weapons should drop from Veteran non-HM
    idk wrote: »
    Not sure what OP is expecting as a result in the polls.

Obviously an abundance of players would like the perfect weapon to be easier to obtain. The forums often have threads from players wanting something to be easier, MA weapons dropping in nMA is something that has popped up from time to time.

Zos would also be aware of that so the poll would not sway them.

Well I want to see what people think. Not everything is a conspiracy theory. This is a very simple poll.
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the end it´s all about entitlement of a select few players that are able to and enjoy raiding for multiple hours on a couple of evenings a week.

I get they want something shiny. I vehemently disagree with making that bis gear in a game that shares gear for pve and pvp.

Either make the gear pve only or make it obtainable (ideally through pvp) for people that can´t (for whatever reason)/don´t want to raid.

And this is coming from someone who enjoyed raiding tremendously (vet hm mol before one tam) before morrowind changes butchered the fun out of it.
    Geargating is a thing that has a place in 2007 mmos - not 2017.
    Edited by Derra on September 23, 2017 8:23PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    In the end it´s all about entitlement of a select few players that are able to and enjoy raiding for multiple hours on a couple of evenings a week.

I get they want something shiny. I vehemently disagree with making that bis gear in a game that shares gear for pve and pvp.

Either make the gear pve only or make it obtainable easier for people that can´t (for whatever reason)/don´t want to raid.

And this is coming from someone who enjoyed raiding tremendously (vet hm mol before one tam) before morrowind changes butchered the fun out of it.

I mostly agree. There will be a lot amount of complaining from PvPers when this goes Live since they can only get "Imperfect" weapons.

Someone like me will beat Vet HM, but I doubt more than 2-3 groups on my server will even come close. Also beating this trial on Veteran is so underwhelming.

If Normal provides Imperfect Asylum weapons then Veteran has to give something to make it worth it. You don't even get Gold-quality jewelry from Vet! It is all behind Vet HM. Perfect Asyum weapons should be a Veteran reward even if only off a % chance imo. All of the really cool stuff can be Vet HM rewards. Gear shouldn't be Vet HM only when so few people will ever beat it tbh.
    Edited by Vaoh on September 23, 2017 8:31PM
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

Either make the gear pve only or make it obtainable easier for people that can´t (for whatever reason)/don´t want to raid.

I mostly agree. There will be a lot amount of complaining from PvPers when this goes Live since they can only get "Imperfect" weapons.

Someone like me will beat Vet HM, but I doubt more than 2-3 groups on my server will even come close. Also beating this trial on Veteran is so underwhelming.

If Normal provides Imperfect Asylum weapons then Veteran has to give something to make it worth it. You don't even get Gold-quality jewelry from Vet! It is all behind Vet HM. Perfect Asyum weapons should be a Veteran reward even if only off a % chance imo. All of the really cool stuff can be Vet HM rewards. Gear shouldn't Vet HM only when so few people will ever beat it tbh.

I could probably get back into raiding.
    But i wouldn´t want to for the sole purpose of getting weapons. I think it´s not only unfair for the players not being able to access their weapons but also for the ones that actually enjoy raiding and in such a situation have to deal with a countless stream of players who have no interest in raiding at all but are forced to run content they don´t enjoy.

It´s an all around undesireable situation for anyone that isn´t part of a vetHM capable trial group already.
    <Noricum>

Options
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds perfectly fine.
    There needs to be more of a difference between perfected and normal Asylum weapons. Going through hell to finish HM needs a lil more reward, besides the skin and polymorph ofc.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
    Options
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fine as it is.

I don't even like the fact that the normal mode actually drops the weapons.
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dymence wrote: »
    It's fine as it is.

Why do you feel 12man vet HM content should drop bis gear for pvp?

Why do you want pvp players to be forced in playing said content?

What could you / the game or just about anyone gain from forcing players to play content they don´t want because it´s geargating them?

Why is the title + disguise/skin no longer good enough as a vet HM reward?
    <Noricum>

Options
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    "Best players"... why is a guys, who dont play this part of game a more worse player, then this guys, who successful finish a HM Trial??

There isnt a difference mate. Both are player and both do well in the parts they want. When a guy just want to do solo content, he dont find access now to do this with best items. Maybe he dont need it, but maybe he want it..

For me it should be a way to craft this weapons as crafter too. Run the normal trial to collect parts from bosses. When you get 100 parts, you are able create this perfected weapons too (only 10 for inperfected). This would be a way to benefit "best crafter/best in what ever" too!

So with that logic I should get all PVP rewards like costumes, AP, Tel Var and Solo stuff like the Master Angler etc while I'm doing Trials?
    Because I want them too.

And no you should never have easy access to BiS weapons like that wth crafting, unless the material only dropped on HM. But I much rather have a completely weapon drop.

The problem is, that BiS weapons now will only a reward of a HM of a trial. I allways thought this will not happen in TESO... i really thought you here its nearly only your skill level, what is important for your success. Until now you got all you need and BiS items without doing something special. You could work solo for it.

AND why should a crafter dont have same right to BiS gear? Its same logic. When they would implementate BiS weapons only for crafter, you would be angry, when you dont have leveled your craftingskills...

I do all writs on all 14 characters every day, as all ahave every crafting skill learned. 7 know all 9 traits and have most motifs learned.
    I'm working on second full Buoyant Armiger Motif for another character, and my main has all 52/52 Motifs learned.

This was an Example. Congrats to your craftingskills... What do you want now? Recognition? Be happy that you have this "amazing" skills, but this doenst interest me ;)
    Edited by DeHei on September 24, 2017 8:49AM
    De Hei(Youtube)
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other

Because I want them too.

This was an Example. Congrats to your craftingskills... What do you want now? Recognition? Be happy that you have this "amazing" skills, but this doenst interest me ;)

You were the one who brought it up, saying I didn't have crafting skills learned, so I'm curious, what am I missing?
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other

Because I want them too.

You were the one who brought it up, saying I didn't have crafting skills learned, so I'm curious, what am I missing?

That just was an example. Just somethink like "When this WOULD only given for crafter..."
    This wasnt adressed especially to you ;)
    De Hei(Youtube)
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other

Because I want them too.

That just was an example. Just somethink like "When this WOULD only given for crafter..."
    This wasnt adressed especially to you ;)

Fair enough :p
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Derra
    Let's be honest here, those weapons are gonna be so cancer in PVP :D
    Can't wait for that perma concussion + chilled, specially in BGs. I'm waiting for the sword and board <3

In my opinion should be like this : normal -> Chance for imperfected - veteran -> guaranteed imperfected - veteran HM -> guaranteed perfected.
    At the same time they should atleast have a chance from normal campaign leaderboards like master weapons had back in the day and same for BG leaderboards to give everyone a chance of getting them.
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Derra
    Let's be honest here, those weapons are gonna be so cancer in PVP :D
    Can't wait for that perma concussion + chilled, specially in BGs. I'm waiting for the sword and board <3

In my opinion should be like this : normal -> Chance for imperfected - veteran -> guaranteed imperfected - veteran HM -> guaranteed perfected.
    At the same time they should atleast have a chance from normal campaign leaderboards like master weapons had back in the day and same for BG leaderboards to give everyone a chance of getting them.

I´d give out imperfected to top10% leaderboards and perfected to top2%.

Sounds like a somewhat "fair" deal. But then also limit the times you can run the trial per account to 1once a week >:)

I honestly do believe having possibly mandatory gear locked behind 12 man content is incredibly bad for the game. Part of why eso is successful is being able to do almost everything you want when you want to do it.
    That´s not the case for 12 man trial hardmodes and it´s gonna backfire for them if they go through with it.
    Edited by Derra on September 24, 2017 12:30PM
    <Noricum>

Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I don't know what the equivalent to hard/challenge is in PVP, if there even is one.
    But just getting AP by zerging and repairing walls is not challenging and should not reward these.

Not sure there is any real challenge in PVP like PVE has with Veteran HM Trials, maybe something like having a group of 12 people controlling all thingies in cyrodiil or something. But that will be boosted and exploited as well.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what the equivalent to hard/challenge is in PVP, if there even is one.
    But just getting AP by zerging and repairing walls is not challenging and should not reward these.

Not sure there is any real challenge in PVP like PVE has with Veteran HM Trials, maybe something like having a group of 12 people controlling all thingies in cyrodiil or something. But that will be boosted and exploited as well.

You need to understand that the biggest challenge to overcome for vet HM trials is getting 12 people together at the same time on multiple days a week who enjoy doing that content and are a little above average in their button pressing abilities.

There is nothing actually challenging in esos pve content apart from getting people who want to do it.
    <Noricum>

Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other

You need to understand that the biggest challenge to overcome for vet HM trials is getting 12 people together at the same time on multiple days a week who enjoy doing that content and are a little above average in their button pressing abilities.

There is nothing actually challenging in esos pve content apart from getting people who want to do it.

Oh really?
    So you are telling me that just getting whatever 12 people together and play for a few weeks you will get Tick-Tock Tormentor done?

If that's the case, are you saying only ~12 people in the world have time to play together since only one group has done it?
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other

totally agree!

For some guys its impossible, but they dont want to play the game just with the 2th best, what its possible. After that everybody just will ask of you are a DD with that weapons like in the past with CP for daily pledges...
    If you dont have this, you cant join some guys... Very unhappy with this kind of gamingevolution...
    De Hei(Youtube)
    Options
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perfect Asylum weapons should sometimes drop from Veteran non-HM
    I was hoping that the Morrowind gear "split", where the PvP-reward gear was mostly useful in PvP (crit based), and the PvE-reward great was mostly useful in PvE (slayer based), would continue. Looks like this is not the case

Master weapons were available from PvP leaderboards at one point. That would be an ok alternative to trial-only items that are BiS for pvp.

But imperfect vs perfect is a good idea if the. I know that my PvP guild will be doing at least some nTrials runs. They are fairly easy for all the other trials (allowing you to fill slots with pugs as long as your core is good), so I expect that to continue for this trial.

And imperfect vs perfect could continue for the next weapon (4th ability). Imperfect weapons drop from Rewards of the Worthy, BG emails and 10% PvP leaderboards. Perfect weapons drop from 2% PvP leaderboards
    Edited by cschwingeb14_ESO on September 24, 2017 2:54PM
    Options
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds perfectly fine.

i-smell-bs.jpg
    Are you claiming that Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj HM is not challenging? Are you claiming that Veteran Halls of Fabrication is not challenging?

Also have not you just claimed this entire time that one of the biggest problems you had with this reward system was that it was "Too hard for most guilds". I see PvP Guilds with multiple 24 man raid groups all the time, but yet you claim that they can't find 12 people do to a Trial that would grant them BiS Gear for PvP. Cause I mean what would be so hard, after all "There is nothing actually challenging in esos pve content apart from getting people who want to do it." So you should be able to do vet Asylum HM WITH EASE NOW RIGHT?! Cause its not "challenging", and its just hard getting people for it. But as said there are multiple PvP Guild with large raid groups and I bet they would love a chance to get this weapons.
    Options
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dymence wrote: »
    It's fine as it is.

Why do you feel 12man vet HM content should drop bis gear for pvp?

Why do you want pvp players to be forced in playing said content?

What could you / the game or just about anyone gain from forcing players to play content they don´t want because it´s geargating them?

Why is the title + disguise/skin no longer good enough as a vet HM reward?

Yeah, I'm certain that 1 second downtime on the applied buffs with an imperfect staff is going to make or break your play.
    Options
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other

i-smell-bs.jpg
    Are you claiming that Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj HM is not challenging? Are you claiming that Veteran Halls of Fabrication is not challenging?

Also have not you just claimed this entire time that one of the biggest problems you had with this reward system was that it was "Too hard for most guilds". I see PvP Guilds with multiple 24 man raid groups all the time, but yet you claim that they can't find 12 people do to a Trial that would grant them BiS Gear for PvP. Cause I mean what would be so hard, after all "There is nothing actually challenging in esos pve content apart from getting people who want to do it." So you should be able to do vet Asylum HM WITH EASE NOW RIGHT?! Cause its not "challenging", and its just hard getting people for it. But as said there are multiple PvP Guild with large raid groups and I bet they would love a chance to get this weapons.

Derra is right in that part, that trials just need training. When 12 guys could play like robots and could do exacly the same ever and ever again, so they would allways get nearly the same score ever and ever again. There are just few gamemechanics, which are lucky.
    But that is the challange. Its not possible, that 12 guys play like robots. When you now compare it with PvP, there you cant win again and again allways with same tactic and you need to play much more tactically. Every situation need from you to react right, but you cant train situations. You will allways have a fight just 1 time. I like to do both, but in PvE its nothing more then training in my eyes.
    De Hei(Youtube)
    Options
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds perfectly fine.

i-smell-bs.jpg

Derra is right in that part, that trials just need training. When 12 guys could play like robots and could do exacly the same ever and ever again, so they would allways get nearly the same score ever and ever again. There are just few gamemechanics, which are lucky.
    But that is the challange. Its not possible, that 12 guys play like robots. When you now compare it with PvP, there you cant win again and again allways with same tactic and you need to play much more tactically. Every situation need from you to react right, but you cant train situations. You will allways have a fight just 1 time. I like to do both, but in PvE its nothing more then training in my eyes.

IF IT NEEDS TRAINING THEN IT MEANS IT REQUIRES A SKILL, WHY ELSE WOULD YOU NEED TO TRAIN?! If it was not "challenging" then why would you need to practice. Just cause it doesn't require the same skill as in PvP doesn't mean that PvE is still less. Reacting to mechanics, adjusting to situation as the same time you try to keep a rotation, or keep people healed through tons of AoEs, Keeping the boss positioned correctly while taking huge hits and trying to buff and debuff. Its not easy. If it was then get your raid guilds and go into vHoF and one shot HM. There is a skill to it or you wouldn't have to practice.
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other

i-smell-bs.jpg

Well said^
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • NotNormanBates
    NotNormanBates
    ✭✭✭
    EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL THE *** OUT.

forreal though, 90% of the things said here are very unbecoming of the games community as a whole. Maybe realize that your talking to another human on the other end of your keyboard.
    Options
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other

i-smell-bs.jpg

IF IT NEEDS TRAINING THEN IT MEANS IT REQUIRES A SKILL, WHY ELSE WOULD YOU NEED TO TRAIN?! If it was not "challenging" then why would you need to practice. Just cause it doesn't require the same skill as in PvP doesn't mean that PvE is still less. Reacting to mechanics, adjusting to situation as the same time you try to keep a rotation, or keep people healed through tons of AoEs, Keeping the boss positioned correctly while taking huge hits and trying to buff and debuff. Its not easy. If it was then get your raid guilds and go into vHoF and one shot HM. There is a skill to it or you wouldn't have to practice.

What i mean, PvE contents are much easier to learn! Nobody said, that its skillless... for sure not, but with enough practise you can nearly do every trial like you drive your car -> brain-afk. Just special moments need your attention after doing a trial 100th times or more...
    De Hei(Youtube)
    Options