Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issues related to logging in to the European PlayStation®4 megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

PTS Patch Notes v3.1.3

• Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Shield Expert and Nirnhoned Shields
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a big hit to Green Pact and Plague Doctor. They are certainly still viable, but I'm curious where the nerf is coming from for those.

@Wrobel doesn't like the new HP tank meta. Unfortunately my Orc stamplar PvP setup that uses Green Pact + Troll King + Beekeeper/Orgnum's Scales/4x Leki's Focus is now crippled. As is any other off-meta PvP setup that uses either of those 2 sets.
    Edited by Scyantific on July 31, 2017 4:05PM
    Chill Bros Chat Lounge
    Darkest Requiem
  • John_1999
    John_1999
    ✭✭✭
    That buff to Draugr Hulk, holy s#%§"
    Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
    Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
    -There is no bussines like lag bussines-
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    So torugs, oblivion enchant and valkyn skoria is gonna be the new meta right? I'll start CRAFTING it since it's the most easily obtainable 5 piece set. What is it, 3 trait? Lmao gg

"OMG, grinding dungeons sucks"
    "OMG, crafted sets OP"
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, almost no broken mechanics got fixed in any way:
    1. Bleeds still too strong
    2. Infused oblivion enchants still too strong
    3. Medium armor still too weak
    4. Bow still too weak
    5. Sorc still too strong (shieldstacking, magicka stacking, curse, ...)
    6. Necropotence not touched at all
    7. Shadowrend is broken, has almost perma uptime and bugs me out of cloak

Game design changes like weapontraits are good but balance wise this is a huge disappointment (like most of the time to be honest).

all the above apart from the bow i agree with, lethal arrow hits for up to 15k and they can get 4 of before u know it, meaning ur dead, but in pve the bow does need help
  • WardogAce
    WardogAce
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone explain to me what a VFX Furnishing is? I can only think "Visual Effects" but what does this include?
    You walk the narrow path that cuts between glory and sacrifice--valor and patience. You measure your pursuit of honor with reason and foresight.
    Playing since October 2013
    • Armazd Krikor: Stamina Sorcerer- DC Redguard | PVE/PVP DPS
    • Artemis Mihr: Magicka Templar - EP Dunmer | PVP DPS
    • Arwen Lucine: Magicka Sorcerer - DC Dunmer | PVE DPS
    vMA | vDSA | vSO HM | vHRC HM | vAA HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS +1 | vCR +2

• rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WardogAce wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me what a VFX Furnishing is? I can only think "Visual Effects" but what does this include?

I assume the ones you can interact with, like the ones that have an "activated/deactivated" state. Not sure if just any old light counts, but I assume stuff like the collectible skyshard would be in this category.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Some furnishings are animated, for example the skooma bubbler or the Tribunal fountain.
    Main characters:
    Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 41 - Stormproof (PC EU)
    Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)

Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial Necromancer (lvl 8)
    Fearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)
    Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)
    Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDK
    Valirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBlade
    Turuna - AD Altmer magBlade
    Kheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDK
    Kibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - Stormproof
    Yavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWarden
    Azog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWarden
    Vidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDK
    Marquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - Stormproof
    Rawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWarden
    Tu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar

All chars 50 @ CP 1000+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on Bahlokdaan PC EU.
  • Lord_Dexter
    Lord_Dexter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »
    Draugr Hulk: Increased the Max Stamina granted by this Item Set to 2540 from 2500.
    Really

OMG a 40 stamina increase? What a huge buff!

Buff should be upto 3000/3200 atleast
  • WardogAce
    WardogAce
    ✭✭✭
    I did try lightings--that's still under the regular furnishings category. I've tried the dummies and the books too--I'll go buy a skyshard if that counts
    You walk the narrow path that cuts between glory and sacrifice--valor and patience. You measure your pursuit of honor with reason and foresight.

• Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linchal Grand Manor: This imposing estate in the Nibenese style was originally built as the summer manor of an Imperial City nobleman, now sadly deceased. Gardens with statues and a reflecting pool surround the stately walled mansion. Sumptuous!
    This home will only be available for purchase with crowns once it goes live.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

So this means all homes in DLC are crowns only even though we own those dlcs?
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbra IX
  • WardogAce
    WardogAce
    ✭✭✭
    @

I assume the ones you can interact with, like the ones that have an "activated/deactivated" state. Not sure if just any old light counts, but I assume stuff like the collectible skyshard would be in this category.

Even the soul shriven animated thing and the mist don't count XD this is weird

• WardogAce
    WardogAce
    ✭✭✭

but I assume stuff like the collectible skyshard would be in this category.

Unfortunately the PTS set toon can't buy the skyshard so I can't test it :(

• TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draugr Hulk: Increased the Max Stamina granted by this Item Set to 2540 from 2500.
    That one is really funny no need to bother to write even code for it.

Nerien’eth: Decreased the delay from when this Item Set procs to when it deals damage to 2 seconds from 3 secsonds.
    i think still no usefull atleat make it 1.2 or 1.3 and first bonus to max magicka than usefull... compared to SELENE

Willow’s Path: The percentage increase to recovery granted by this Item Set will now modify all flat increases to recovery, such as drinks.
    u fix this (happy) But i guess u broke this now again we will see on pts testing but im sure u broke it:(SAD)
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Overall, pretty good. I was hoping the "adjustments" would be to make more crafted sets relevant, but it is what it is. Not much in the way of class balancing though, which I thought would be here.

Wow...you guys really want this whole Frost-Tank idea to be a reality, huh?
    Daggerfall Covenant - Xbox One NA
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like there will be no address to the PVE population killing changes made to the basic mechanics of combat with the morrowind "chapter" in this update since I expect few changes before live from this patch. Nothing to see here, move along.
    Yes I am deeply embarrassed to still be playing this game. I know better.
  • Ryan1704
    Ryan1704
    ✭✭✭
    Not too bad i guess but not much changes and some were quite strange
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭
    BraidasNM wrote: »
    im just curious why valkyn is still an instant, unavoidable proc when all the others have been nerfed

Its not unavoidable. Use purge, line of sight, and don't stand in stupid.
    @King-Koopa
    Magical Society - PC/NA
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just adjust CP a bit, and Spriggans/Spinners builds will be right where they were.