Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wir2ality wrote: »
    will eso plus guys ever get morowind to play ??

Morrowind is NOT a DLC. It is an expansion, You must buy it.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • psxfloh
    psxfloh
    ✭✭✭✭
    hagermanj wrote: »
    Wir2ality wrote: »
    will eso plus guys ever get morowind to play ??

Morrowind is NOT a DLC. It is an expansion, You must buy it.

pffft.. only because they tried to squeeze more content into it doesn't mean they invested more developers/development time and thus: money. Money that, by the way, partly was paid in advance by subscribers for the promise to be able to play all the content that'll ever be developed for ESO without further payment!
    This, plus the state it was delivered in, with all the bugs and missing functions, does in no way justify them charging an AAA title's price.
    If anything was to be justified at all, it'd be the customers getting a refund for a product that is full of defects and does not do was it was promised to do.
    Edited by psxfloh on June 23, 2017 8:09AM
  • Jerkling
    Jerkling
    ✭✭✭✭
    will there be a bard class in the future?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by altemriel on June 23, 2017 12:13PM
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vicious death only works against players. Aither and moon dancers minor slayer only works against dungeon and trial mobs.

Could you explore this avenue to fix the proc set problems in pvp without hurting the proc set builds in PVE?

The Dev comments on nerfing crit bonus to nightblades said that players were getting bursted down with no chance to defend themselves. Now in a no cp environment it's worse than it has ever been. Ambush / befouled weapon / vipers sting / incap / Selene. That's the death recap we see most in no cp cyrodiil.
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vicious death only works against players. Aither and moon dancers minor slayer only works against dungeon and trial mobs.

Could you explore this avenue to fix the proc set problems in pvp without hurting the proc set builds in PVE?

The Dev comments on nerfing crit bonus to nightblades said that players were getting bursted down with no chance to defend themselves. Now in a no cp environment it's worse than it has ever been. Ambush / befouled weapon / vipers sting / incap / Selene. That's the death recap we see most in no cp cyrodiil.

The solution is simple: Run in a zerg OR roll a stamblade. Your choice.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • Lokryn
    Lokryn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you add Reduced Fall Damage to Tumbling in the champion system? It would fit rogue/thief characters well.
  • LoganSniper
    Here's mine that never gets looked at so maybe you'll look at it here.

When will you fix the drops that people get in game and make them so the player feels rewarded for their efforts?

I've been playing for 2 years now and the best I've ever gotten was in my first week at level 15 I got a gold Maul hammer. after you fixed this glitch I've gotten nothing but crap pieces that are only good for deconing. If players are spending their time and money in a game they should be receiving better drops from top end chest and dungeons, you have the system setup now that it drops mostly white, green and blue on the most part and the top end drops are mostly Prosperous or one of the other traits that has no real value to a player in building a character. So can you or will you fix this so that the game can feel more enjoyable, and the player feels like they have really gotten something special for playing top end content or any content for that matter. I have one of the strongest Templars in the game and I can't receive good stuff while the rest of my group is landing good stuff all the time and I do around 30k DPS all the time in dungeons and such and still get low end drops. So is it my account associated with the game and I'm doomed til the vary end? Cause that's how it feels to the point I don't want to play anymore and I'm not alone, I speak about this issue daily to over 100 players a day and they all say the same thing. they want a game that rewards them for their Efforts, not one that feeds them a bunch garbage pieces that are only good for decon. Thank you for reading this.
  • GHealeyIII
    GHealeyIII
    Soul Shriven
    Have you/ will you ever consider releasing a flying mount for use in PvE zones? Obviously it would be detrimental to Cyrodiil, but would make grinding for a second, third, forth, etc character a little less time consuming.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

how is it possible, that when someone uses a swear word in the conversation, the moderators are there in few hours, or if someone posts something against the forum rules, the moderators are rushing to close the tread as fast as possible and in the case of this bug there is a week after these two treads about it were created and no reply from ZOS???

IS IT REALLY THAT YOU DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ZOS OR WTH IS IT THEN???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_AlanG @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert
    Edited by altemriel on June 24, 2017 9:00PM
  • wulfen
    wulfen
    Soul Shriven
    Will you guys ever redo the atrocious "Breton Hero Costume"? Plenty in the community have been vocal about the quality of this costume and I wonder if you guys will ever take a look into updating it.
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a feature that allows us to go back and play through a quest, again. Give Sir Cadwell a topic of conversation that would allow the player to go back and replay already completed quests but without any reward. Pick you alliance, zone, and then pick a quest from a list. Would be nice.
  • omegatay_ESO
    omegatay_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    WHY, does anyone bother to even post in this thread? It's been dead for over a year. They don't do live shows anymore unless there doing advertising for the game.
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHY, does anyone bother to even post in this thread? It's been dead for over a year. They don't do live shows anymore unless there doing advertising for the game.

It took them a year from implementing broken SSL on the forum to actually getting it to work. Give them time and they'll figure out how to un-stick a thread.
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Live is back to being every two weeks, they just don't use this thread any more.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • F3arM0d3
    F3arM0d3
    ✭✭✭
    Will you be adding housecarls to the player based housing?
    Daggerfall Covenant - Xbox One (NA Server)

Orc Dragonknight - Lvl. 50
    High Elf Templar - Lvl. 50
    Dark Elf Nightblade - Lvl. 50
    Breton Warden - Lvl. 50

- My Music -
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    My questions is this:

There are multiple game breaking bugs and issues in general with both the game and the support and customer service, so when are you going to finally acknowledge these issues and fix them?

Honestly, its disgusting that you've gotten away with it for so long. The issues i (and others) have tried to raise to no avail have been present for far too long with no real acknowledgement and promise to fix.

When you take a step back and look at ESO its actually a pretty poor effort at trying to (and failing to) blend WoW and TES together.

The grind for gear is diabolical. I get that you need people to keep playing but the algorithms used to determine RNG are severely flawed. You either get a drop that has nothing to do with your build type or you dont get the drop at all.

Dungeon finder is still a broken mess. Even after Morrowind it is still plagued with issues.

The constant UI Errors encountered are beyond a joke and are sometimes so severe that it takes several game / console restarts to refresh the broken coding enough to be able to play again.

Your ticket support system (for the most part) is about as useful as me writing on a piece of paper and throwing it in the bin. They claim to have no real power and to log issues in the forum. You log issues in the forum and all you get is divided opinions from people who have opened their eyes and acknowledge how broken the game is or people who are in denial and trying to clasp on to the idea that ESO is actually a decent game.

There are just a few things that are wrong. You either need to pull the plug and refund everyone for everything they have invested or start and listen to people and fix this broken mess.

I hit breaking point last night. Having tried to use Activity Finder to get into a dungeon for over an hour i finally got into one. 2 bosses in i get a UI Error pop up for no reason and all my skills stopped working and enemy AI broke. This is not the first time either, this haapens often.

Alas, i highly doubt that even this post will get anywhere like so many before mine.
    Edited by Cybercore_Death on June 30, 2017 12:58PM
    I'm a Dunmer DK Damage Dealer - My that's a lot of D's
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5:45 A.M. EST thoughts:

Any ETA on the re-alignment (nerf) of "over-performing" proc-sets; such as Viper, Red Mountain, Tremor Scale, and Selene (primarily in PvP)?
    Potential adjustments could be a global cooldown against the use of multiple proc-sets (from a single player [or multiple?]) OR have proc sets due 50% or more less damage to "players" in PvP and leave them as is for PvE use OR create a proc-set debuff where only one proc set can be applied against an enemy player at a time so that 4 people or more cannot stack proc-sets on top of one another in Battlegrounds and Cyrodiil. (Proc-set stacking and spamming results in insta-deaths that players cannot even block or spamheal out of.)

On that note, any plans to create a 7-day CP Cyrodiil campaign, since 30-day Vivec PC NA is always pop-locked with 100+ in queue during primetime, and there are no other CP cyrodiil campaign or battleground alternatives.

Also, will battlegrounds always be a "Grab-Bag playlist" and randomized selection queue, or will there be Deathmatch and Objective separate playlists and search-modes.
    *I and others can go dozens of games without getting a preferred game-mode; and, we often face the same players multiple games in a row (3+).

Any constructive thoughts, ideas, and suggestions are welcomed.
    Edited by Darkmage1337 on June 29, 2017 9:55AM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When will we get the changes reverted in all the houses???

or refund???
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to add or rotate different items into the master writ voucher vendor?

I'm just wondering if there will be a reason to continue to do them(instead of selling them off) after I have everything I want.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Kareeda
    Kareeda
    Soul Shriven
    Will you be eventually adding HDR to the PC version of the game? I currently play on a 4k HDR TV and games such as Deux Ex: Human Revolution, Resident Evil 7, and Mass Effect have HDR. However despite the console version of ESO having HDR the PC version doesn't. Will ESO be the first PC MMO to feature HDR support?
    Edited by Kareeda on June 30, 2017 5:18PM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please fix the *** lag?
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag fixing would be great
  • Breedj01
    Breedj01
    ✭✭✭
    As a player who has played since console launch, i cannot remember how long it has been, since a crafted set was in any way better than most rng sets. Isn't it time that ZoS introduced some new craftable sets that were best in slot. Perhaps even a 10th trait to research, making a 10 trait best in slot craftable set, also, nirnhoned. Why should sharpened perform better than nirnhoned? Given the difficulty of obtaining nirn...
    Where are all the Oranges? Plenty of other fruits in tamriel... Where are the Oranges??
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How big is nirn
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

What ever happened to faction loyalty and locked alliances? I came back to the game after a 3 year hiatus and now i see people swapping between different characters fighting in the same cyrodiil campaign.

Please tell me how you are going to fix Faction loyalty. I miss the days where each faction hated each other, That is what cyrodiil and the 3 banners war is all about
    Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
    Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
    Alliance: DC
    Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will water as a housing item/object be added so we can build our own rivers or pools?
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • peoplecallmeleo
    peoplecallmeleo
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

What ever happened to faction loyalty and locked alliances? I came back to the game after a 3 year hiatus and now i see people swapping between different characters fighting in the same cyrodiil campaign.

Please tell me how you are going to fix Faction loyalty. I miss the days where each faction hated each other, That is what cyrodiil and the 3 banners war is all about

This needs to be fixed, I'm tired or running through the Imperial City Sewers and running into people of my Alliance then 3-4 minutes later I get attacked by the same people in a different character and Alliance. People use their toons to find players then switch to take them out when they get a good idea of where you are going
    DC - Redguard Templar Non-op
    DC - Breton MagDK Crafter
    DC - Khajit Gankblade PVP
    DC - Breton Templar Healer PvP
    DC - High Elf MagSorc DPS PVE
    DC - Khajit StamSorc PvP
    DC - Orc DragonKnight Tank PvE
    DC - Dark Elf MagBlade Non-op
    DC - High Elf MagWarden Non-op

All DC All The Time
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever get the opportunity to play a new race? (Minotaur)
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • Rediculas
    Rediculas
    Soul Shriven
    Noob to this... not to gaming... seems to me some of this stuff is impossible to do alone, and nearly impossible to recruit help for... might as well be talking to a wall, as ask for help... i see mentions of guilds but no way to join one...

The standalone games at least scaled so a person could play through the story...

Games are suppose to be fun, not frustrating...

This discussion has been closed.