Will we be compensated for buying a broken Chapter?
That's the plan, yep. It'll be in the next console incremental, currently looking at mid-July.
I can't explain how the issues are being fixed (I'm not a programmer), but can list some of the issues we're currently working on that affect the Grouping Tool and queuing:Hey guys, just to give you an update, we are testing several fixes relating to the Grouping Tool that should help with the remaining queuing issues. Our plan is to include these in Monday's incremental patch, assuming they pass QA.
Can we get some insight into what is broken and what is being done to fix it?
- You can currently join a Battleground with less than two minutes remaining, which along with being less than ideal, also can cause you to get hit with an error message and get kicked back to another queue.
- You will sometimes never get a Ready Check and will be kicked out of the queue after a full group has come together.
- After joining a queue, you'll receive an error message that someone has declined the invite, and will get removed from the queue. We're working on not only fixing this issue, but also clarifying the error message so it's clearer what this means and what's happening.
- You will sometimes encounter a long loading screen when zoning after accepting a Ready Check.
- There are also a handful of backend issues that are resulting in groups failing to form.
Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
Coined by Maxwell
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WTH IS THIS ZOS??? [BUG] Hunding's Palatial Hall
Apparently the shells and plants on the beach disappeared, WTH really?????
Could you please run a hotfix asap ZOS???
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror