The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    I can understand why you don't want a merchant assistant doing repairs while out in the world but why shouldn't the merchant be able to do repairs while in your own house?

Why does the banker assistant not have the ability to access guild stores, etc?

With these abilities, don't you think it would give players more incentive to buy these assistants?

Also on housing, any thoughts about making crafting writ boards to be able to be placed in a house? My idea is that it could be bought from the master writ vendor in exchange for vouchers. Being able to start those quests from your house makes it feel more alive, like someone comes by and posts it for you to do everyday. Just an idea to breathe more life into a game...
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • Dk_needs_a_buff
    Dk_needs_a_buff
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    Some guy was selling vmsa runs for real cash. And he threatened to hsck my account and empty my bank if i reportrd him. What do i do?

/make screenshot, /report :smiley:

I have the psn messages him saying he will enptt my bank but his selling vmsa runs i havent. He put it in say chat but i had to go to work so im off the game. Im now worried il get back on tomorow and all my stuff will be gone
  • skinnycheeks
    skinnycheeks
    ✭✭✭✭
    Question...so light attacks are going to do more damage than heavy attacks now? or the gap is just lessened now?
  • Dk_needs_a_buff
    Dk_needs_a_buff
    ✭✭✭
    Are you purposly maling warden op in pvp or havent you teated it properly? I mean a free bear ultimate? A ubdodgable ranged ability? Almost eavry buff? A free cleans that gives magic back?

Why are you making the game pay to win?
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you purposly maling warden op in pvp or havent you teated it properly? I mean a free bear ultimate? A ubdodgable ranged ability? Almost eavry buff? A free cleans that gives magic back?

Why are you making the game pay to win?

It has been a long rumor since the Closed Beta was released that Warden is actually very subpar and vastly under performs. Not to say that I'm in the Closed Beta, because that'd break NDA, but Warden is no where NEAR OP.

I want to know: ZoS admitted that they did not have adequate resources to provide a full product, so what makes them think they can charge a full price tag?
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Question...so light attacks are going to do more damage than heavy attacks now? or the gap is just lessened now?

I haven't heard anything about this!
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Jessica 'n' Gina -- do you guys have to actually read all the drivel that gets posted on these forums? (I'm as guilty of it as many)

If so, you have my deepest sympathy.
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, Jessica 'n' Gina -- do you guys have to actually read all the drivel that gets posted on these forums? (I'm as guilty of it as many)

If so, you have my deepest sympathy.

They. Do but they cannot respond to each and every forum post!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    This would be my first question and a request on this forum.

As a collector of all things unique and rare, for all the past Elderscroll games for the past 15 years or so, collecting aspect of the game has kept me playing ES series for many many years.

Now that Homestead functions are introduced, would it be possible if ALL existing items (yes even Crown Store Items) can receive physical ingme graphics so I can display them proudly on my manors? Yes! I am talking about even the most minutiae things including runes, miscellaneous trash items, and etc.!

Back in Oblivion and Skyrim, I used the display cases that came with the housing to place my most cherished items. I would like to do so for all my unique collectibles so I can make a museum for all others to see!

I beg you! Please give ingame graphic for ALL items and allow us to display these pieces in our homes!
    Edited by The_Antiquarian on May 13, 2017 1:49PM
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    This would be my first question and a request on this forum.

As a collector of all things unique and rare, for all the past Elderscroll games for the past 15 years or so, collecting aspect of the game has kept me playing ES series for many many years.

Now that Homestead functions are introduced, would it be possible if ALL existing items (yes even Crown Store Items) can receive physical ingme graphics so I can display them proudly on my manors? Yes! I am talking about even the most minutiae things including runes, miscellaneous trash items, and etc.!

Back in Oblivion and Skyrim, I used the display cases that came with the housing to place my most cherished items. I would like to do so for all my unique collectibles so I can make a museum for all others to see!

I beg you! Please give ingame graphic for ALL items and allow us to display these pieces in our homes!

I would love too see this as well :D
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a option for dyed gear and costumes to be shiny or dull?

Can lootable npc costumes be made to fit over our armor?

CS costumes of all the factions and gangs in game ?

All lootable items made to be able to display in homes?
  • ketermuls
    ketermuls
    ✭✭✭
    I want to buy a house in Morrowind but I spent all my cash on a Homestead house, could you add a way to sell houses?
  • GabiPavel
    GabiPavel
    Why on earth do you keep planning maintenance for EU servers during day time? I had a day off and now I'm expecting "maintenance" all day long, as usual! Besides, maintenance never fixed real problems! Do you ever listen to the community??

Why dont you implement a real use for homes? Like a well rested buff, storage space in chests and furniture, display cases, bookshelves for books? They have no real use and it's just gold/crowns wasted.

• Bhaji
    Bhaji
    ✭✭✭
    Why doesn't the scheduled maintenance on EU servers start at 0200 GMT? this would translate to 0300 BST and 0400 European summer time. Seems a no brainer to me.
  • Stormwitch2025
    Stormwitch2025
    Soul Shriven
    Can you enforce and immediate policy that people that constantly bicker and whine and moan on the forums get banned from posting in the forums ever again?

I mean there is suggesting and asking questions and then there's just out right insulting and abusing the staff that makes this wonderful world we all love to spend our spare time in.

Give them a break guys, you're so very entitled and is is downright sickening to see all the complaints about things so trivial and self serving on this forum.
  • Stormwitch2025
    Stormwitch2025
    Soul Shriven
    I just wanted to say Thank You ZOS for all the hard work and awesome world you provide for me and my friends to come and experience a truly fantastical world that makes living in the real world more tolerable. This world you guys have created has provided me with an escape from what would otherwise be a very limited existence since my accident that leaves me at home in a recliner almost all the time.

When I was told by doctors that I would need to spend most of my day in a recliner sitting in a certain position, I was so sad, as I was a very active person and always filled my day with hiking and outdoor activities. Now I explore the digital worlds of MMO's and I have to say Tamriel is my favorite hands down. Thank You again for making my life complete in a way I never imagined it could be!!! !:)
  • x4livin
    x4livin
    ✭✭✭
    I have saved the drops that make you type "DESTROY" to get rid of...things like the drauger hand and the claw etc. I was hoping that they would eventually be able to be placed in the housing. Is this ever going to happen?
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    x4livin wrote: »
    I have saved the drops that make you type "DESTROY" to get rid of...things like the drauger hand and the claw etc. I was hoping that they would eventually be able to be placed in the housing. Is this ever going to happen?

You may have to wait and see after the 6th of June, from when the new expansion ( Chapter) comes out! Since that's there focues right now. I think.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard a rumor that @Lawrence_Schick might be available for the next May or early June ESO Live ... to discuss Morrowind and player-initiated lore issues that have been unearthed with the chapter.

Any confirmation?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 19, 2017 9:24PM
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will a new soundtrack be released with Morrowind?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    ZOS is there anything you can to add a feature to lock the enchants on VMA and/or master weapons. I know it may seem trivial and maybe I'm just in the small percentage of idiots that's done it twice but the enchant function is directly over the charge function and at times console lag will play tricks on you and bingo you just over enchant your sharpened destro staff.
  • Jamascus
    Jamascus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you ever going to revert the anti-bot measure implemented with the 1.2 lighting patch? It destroyed Cyrodiil and it has yet to recover.
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you ever get better servers?
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are there any chances of Sheogorad being worked on for the future? I know it will not be included in the Morrowind chapter (which honestly makes me sad).

Also, any chance of an eventual trial in Red Mountain?
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Already asked by someone else I guess but... Do bow, two-handed and staff will be considered like two sets item in a future patch?
    Can we get a option for dyed gear and costumes to be shiny or dull?
    I want this too!
  • kratier
    kratier
    ✭✭✭✭
    please add immersive way to hire bards in our houses, that can sing/ perform songs of all the previous elder scrolls games, or atleast the tavern songs
  • poochie
    poochie
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather know why it takes so long to load the game and go from indoors to outdoors or from wayshrine to another wayshrine in some other part of the world. Having actual cable internet+4.0ghz+ssd it takes like a solid minute to go from Launch to actually be in the game whereas FFXIV I'm playing in like 15 secs. And I'd also like to know why shadowy disguise still ain't fixed. I pop out of it way too much. I have to like use it 3x in a row just for it to last 3 secs...
    Edited by poochie on May 22, 2017 12:27AM
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is the next ESOLive? Is there an updated schedule?
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Kencan333ub17_ESO
    why not have your achievement hints ping skyshard/lorebook locations on your map on console without revealing their actual location?
    Edited by Kencan333ub17_ESO on May 22, 2017 8:04AM
    Acct name: @DivinityWep

Stamblade Main: Sunderflame
    DK: Jragondir
    Necro: Shadoknite
  • rikku_astrid
    rikku_astrid
    Soul Shriven
    I know this has probably been discussed before, but ZOS is not considering a paid service to transfer from console to PC, or vice-versa? I know this would take time and effort, but I am also sure others would be willing to pay for this service as well.
This discussion has been closed.