The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• davidcombs7
    What is the the drop rate for moondancer sharp/precise swords? Also Does leveling ledgermain affect weapon traits in chests? Such as sharp/precise trait vs charged/prosperous gear
  • AtAfternoon
    AtAfternoon
    ✭✭✭
    Could we see some info from people using the LFG tool? Would be interesting to see a comparison between how many queue as tanks, healers and damagedealers and what class they play when doing it.

As an example, I would expect the amount of templar healers to be pretty high but I've no idea what the numbers would be compared to other classes, and if there's a difference between normal and vet dungeons.
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Will, any places from skyrim be added into this game, in future expansions ?
  • kratier
    kratier
    ✭✭✭✭
    can you add a player house to shornhelm, theres one house in rivenspire but its far away from the city
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Could you address the changes to pet aggro retention that happened in Homestead?

It was never called out in patch notes or commented on in the forums, and we pet sorcerers would really like a definitive answer. If it's a bug, I'd hate to see it continue to go unaddressed.

Explanation:
    Pre-Homestead
    Solo a boss with the Twilight Matriach and Volatile Familiar. Boss focuses on the Familiar the whole time.
    Post-Homestead
    Solo a boss with the Twilight Matriach and Volatile Familiar. Boss ignores both pets and attacks you the whole time.

You can get the boss to attack the Matriarch if you send them in to fight first, but after you do direct damage to the boss aggro switches to you.

This change, intentional or not, has adversely effected Sorcerer solo play. It would be nice to have an official response to this issue.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    will Morrowind content be ready for download at June 6 or we who pre ordered the content can f.e download before this date ? PS4 EU here
    it would be nice to have the content before June 6 and download it a few nights before and just start playing

edit:typo
    Edited by method__01 on May 11, 2017 5:23PM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    kratier wrote: »
    can you add a player house to shornhelm, theres one house in rivenspire but its far away from the city

Not that I know off.
  • ChronoChristophe
    My question is about crafting. I have been looking for the blueprint for a shield and have been unable to find it. Do I need to learn more than just wood working to be able to find the shield blueprint and craft a shield?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Could you please confirm if either the recipe for Khajiit Skooma Bubbler or the item itself drops on PC, or if some of the items in guild stores on PS are just due to the early bug (when crown store recipes ot it were tradable)???

• Andarne
    Andarne
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

When will ZOS begin to cater more to the RP community of ESO? Homestead was an amazing push in the right direction, but there are still so many things that other games have for RP'ers that ESO does not.

Will you be adding Homestead Banking/Storage anytime soon? I know there was talk about it a while back, and the rumour mill suggests that you guys are "working on it". Some clarification would be nice.

With Warden being released with ESO: Morrowind in June, do you guys have any plans for future classes? Or, is this just a one-off?

Are you guys gonna work on communicating more with your playerbase over upcoming or proposed changes/fixes on the official forums? Given the recent complaints that ZOS has been quite mute on certain subjects.
    Andarne [PC-EU]
    Falvis Beran - Ebonheart Pact Loyalist - Redoran Battlemage
    ALMSIVI, grant Mercy. ALMSIVI, grant Mystery. ALMSIVI, grant Mastery. Blessed are we that serve ALMSIVI.

Twitter | Darny3D | Beta Tester 2014 & 2017
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question for 5/12 ESO Live (I will have to watch the replay):

Can we have a new buff, Blitz, to grant increased weapon speed? It won't reverse the sustain changes but it will mitigate them a little and make heavy attacks a bit less tedious.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Blackfyre20
    Blackfyre20
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't see anything wrong with that video. I'm watching it. They made a kowtow emote then they killed a NPC next to them. It could be a aragonian or breton, doesn't matter, because it's only a ingame race. You cannot compare it to real life. Drama is only because that npc had a black color of skin.... and i don't know why people in USA are freaking out, without reason. So maybe i shouldn't fight against redguards now, i shouldn't duel with them, because i will be a racist? LIKE I SAID IT"S A INGAME RACE AND YOU CANNOT COMPARE IT TO REAL LIFE.

This is pretty ridiculous, as is Nesquick's video. I like the guy, enjoy his youtube channel, and don't think he's a horrible person. But don't talk to everyone like they're all babies. Everyone can clearly see what is going on and what it is supposed to represent. You're either VERY stupid or lying to yourself if you're one of the "Oh nothing to see here" people. Do I think they're all racists? Of course not, it's obviously a joke. But it was also in bad taste and in today's world ZOS really had their hands tied. At this point you just gotta say okay that was incredibly dumb, we messed up, these things have consequences, maybe please lift our permaband at some point and it won't happen again. Instead you get the response of a two year old caught with his hand in the cookie jar like "It's not what it looks like!"
    Buff Soft Caps
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    Question (Marrowind)

1) would this be free as part of the ESO plus membership?

2) would I be able to purchase the content using my crowns?

3) would I need ESO to play Marrowind or is this completely a new game?

Thank you and I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

You have to buy the dlc I believe there's a 39.99 59.99 79.00 I paid for the digital collectors edition unless you already own eso there's no need to pay for the bundle that includes eso and Morrowind .
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are your plans to combat cheat engine.....known hackers are back on the pts (why you would even give them a key is lol mode) enjoying battleground and using CE, plus there are more fishy things going on in live.....anyword?
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ZOS_GinaBruno Can you ask @Wrobel is there any plan to tone damage instant damage proc sets?Currently they do not cost any resources to activate other than the skill cost you use and so they ignore the changes to sustain you have made. This is a issue that I see ruining BG for more casual players. Being killed by a set and have no way to counter them will turn a lot of players off and make them leave BG.
    Edited by KingJ on May 12, 2017 12:16PM
  • Mallybls17
    It would also be nice if little things like hair animation and character idol/game play animation was improved.
    some example might be:
    hair flowing in the wind
    or avatars reacting to capturing a keep maybe by make it possible to slot emotes to automatically activate when say, the keep is no longer flagged.
    its just seems like things like that would and to the immersion of the game.
    do you think this would be possible?
  • Mallybls17
    I would like to see light and medium armor look more clothier flowing in the wind. i would also like to see more of an distinction between improvements, from normal to legendary.

Is this something that can be done?
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mallybls17 wrote: »
    I would like to see light and medium armor look more clothier flowing in the wind. i would also like to see more of an distinction between improvements, from normal to legendary.

Is this something that can be done?

Like this idea but I would like to see the dying of armor actually all match.

So irritating when you get a new motif or sets put together and because it's different cloth it doesn't dye the right color?

I mean - red should be red - not purple.

Hate having to put a costume on because the armor pieces (even if they're all light armor) are different shades of the same shader and looks so stupid.
    Edited by grim_tactics on May 12, 2017 2:54PM
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A valuable healing weapon, Maelstrom Restoration Staff, is currently locked behind single player content. Will you consider changes to Veteran Maelstrom Arena that would allow 2 players to enter together, so healers have a chance to show off their skills and earn a valuable end-game healing weapon?
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Is there away we can re capture. Places like in the older quests they are pretty cool and fun!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    is there any recording of 12. 5. eso live?
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    is there any recording of 12. 5. eso live?

Have you had a look on the Bethesda twitch account?
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are devs looking at expanding housing permissions to allow designated decorators to add furnishings? This is a major deterrant in purchasing the more expensive homes with several people I've spoken with, and it is definitely an obstacle for me and the friend I play with. If we are going to pool money to buy the Earthtear Cavern we are going to wait until both of us can add things to it without having to wait for the actual home owner to be online. That seems to go double for guilds that want to get a base.

I've heard people speculate that griefing by filling up someone's house with unwanted furnishings is a projected fear, but I've seen an easy solution in LOTRO for that--they just have a button that returns furnishings to their owner. If an old game like LOTRO can do it I know ESO can. :) Hurry up and make me want to give you lots of money!
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe, next week we will have last patch on pts before morrowind,

Will it include any sustain or class balance changes?

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @Wrobel , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on May 12, 2017 5:29PM
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    Are devs looking at expanding housing permissions to allow designated decorators to add furnishings? This is a major deterrant in purchasing the more expensive homes with several people I've spoken with, and it is definitely an obstacle for me and the friend I play with. If we are going to pool money to buy the Earthtear Cavern we are going to wait until both of us can add things to it without having to wait for the actual home owner to be online. That seems to go double for guilds that want to get a base.

I've heard people speculate that griefing by filling up someone's house with unwanted furnishings is a projected fear, but I've seen an easy solution in LOTRO for that--they just have a button that returns furnishings to their owner. If an old game like LOTRO can do it I know ESO can. :) Hurry up and make me want to give you lots of money!

This will have to be done after the expansion has been dealt with ETc possibly.
  • brettpenace
    brettpenace
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to know if there is a solution for the console PVP server (in my case PS4). It`s has a lot of lag, making impossible to play PVP in the North America Server. Please, we beg you to take a look ASAP. We love the game, and we hate to get disconnected all the time because of it.
    bc6fe0e0d8515f161267f6990a7640ba_help-clip-art-free-clipart-please-help-clipart_1300-1390.jpeg
  • rhymer
    rhymer
    ✭✭
    I have one minor request which can make the game for all the crafter far more comfortable - clear diroctions of where exactly you should deliver the crafted items. Nowdays people have to go to the forums to ask where to deliver the writs.
  • Dk_needs_a_buff
    Dk_needs_a_buff
    ✭✭✭
    Some guy was selling vmsa runs for real cash. And he threatened to hsck my account and empty my bank if i reportrd him. What do i do?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I believe, next week we will have last patch on pts before morrowind,

Will it include any sustain or class balance changes?

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @Wrobel , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

hopefully at least these things are going to be re-worked:

- auto-shot heavy attack with bow, that I don`t think it is so good idea.
    - nerf to sustain cp trees totally, that is too much :smiley:
    - add storage to housing
    - increase caps for housing
    - spellcrafting pls :smiley: -
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some guy was selling vmsa runs for real cash. And he threatened to hsck my account and empty my bank if i reportrd him. What do i do?

/make screenshot, /report :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.