The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Battlegrounds still broken

• Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, to clear the bug, you gotta all relog after the BG match, but then you can requeue from Cyrodiil again.
  • Cocorocho
    Cocorocho
    ✭✭✭
    Waiting for mods to join the conversation
  • Sophieous
    Sophieous
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna keep spamming this thread so it's top of the list, still waiting for an answer, cus this week's patch notes for the group queue were comical.

It still doesnt allow groups to queue together for bgs and it's been happening for way over a month now and noone gave a single f*** about being put back in queue anyway cus queueing doesnt work.

Any news for a fix @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    EU | PC

Sophious - AD Templar (The one and only true Queen)
    Not Sophious - AD Warden
    Mayorz DK Slave - DC Templar
    May is my bae - DC Magblade
    Galabriem - DC Sorc
    Queen Sophie - DC Stamblade
    "I'm still pretty self-centered, greedy and angry" D.L.

• SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite part of ZOS is the complete radio silence from devs and community managers when crap has hit the fan. Go over to Ubisoft's forums (YES, that Ubisoft), and their devs and CMs average 5-6 posts per day and more when there are critical issues. They're active on twitter providing news and updates. They push fixes live in hours/days. ZOS gives you a fix every other month or so and you can pound sand in between.
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    It's working for me. About 5 min in between with a full group with 3,2, and solo. The group's were always a mess but at least the tool was kinda sorta working.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a Fuster Cluck on PS4 NA.
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • BigES
    BigES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite part of ZOS is the complete radio silence from devs and community managers when crap has hit the fan. Go over to Ubisoft's forums (YES, that Ubisoft), and their devs and CMs average 5-6 posts per day and more when there are critical issues. They're active on twitter providing news and updates. They push fixes live in hours/days. ZOS gives you a fix every other month or so and you can pound sand in between.

It's the shame factor.
  • kyler9987b16_ESO
    kyler9987b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sort it out ZoS this is unacceptable 3 weeks after release still can't get into games with friends and going solo is completely unbalance.
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

They only show to post in meme threads and all those useless posts. When critical issues happen, they don't show at all, or show just to say: "Can you tell us where the issue is happening?" when it's an issue that EVERYONE is having ALL OVER the game.

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gravord wrote: »
    Yup, gf was changed, now pop up overlap other activities and doesnt hide in notifications but for groups its still endless cycle from forming back to queued.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Did a test with group members on voice com. They informed me when its waiting for 1 player. 50% of the time when its just me left to click q automatically cancel because someone inv decline, even if i have 40s on the timer to accept it. Other 50% pop disspears and im in queue status while everyone else is waiting for that last person to confirm. Here is your bug, still sitting where it was from beta.

Still waiting for response.
    Also are you hiring? Since im already doing more towards finding and identifying bugs than your testers i wouldnt mind getting paid for it.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert
    Edited by Gravord on June 13, 2017 1:50PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absalon wrote: »
    BATTLEGROUNDS = ELITE

How are people supposed to afford that much of Poisons / Immo potions?

Since without them you're in clearly disadvantaged.

This is what I am saying everyday:"why do no they make pvp more rewarding?"
    Absalon wrote: »
    BATTLEGROUNDS = ELITE

How are people supposed to afford that much of Poisons / Immo potions?

Since without them you're in clearly disadvantaged.

This is what I am saying everyday:"why do no they make pvp more rewarding?"

Uh, you guys do realize with just a little effort you can make your own poisons/potions like a lot of us do.

Idk about you,but when you spend 1k for every bg (10immo pots) and you receive ~4k ap it is not rewarding. I need 500k ap to buy a motif and sell it for 80k. That means 125 wins (only if I win every match,wich is not possibille...) to get 500k ap and get 80k back . So even if I have 100% win rate I still lose 45k...and tbh you win like 50% so I lose like 65k. So all in all my rewards are somewhere between -50% and -100% compared with what I spend.
    And if you do not use crafted pots...sorry,but it is like buying a 200hp car and refill it with gas, instead of oil.

All my pots are free with a little time invested farming which doesn't take long at all.
    Never buy pots or ingredients never out of tri-stat, spell damage or immovable pots.
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert where are you at?
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obligatory post to hope this dumpster fire that is battlegrounds is fixed. I remember on the Reddit Q&A I waited and had my question typed out on battlegrounds ready. It was the very first question and you said you didn't want to release too much details at that time but it was in the works. Is it because you were trolling me and this was your plan all along, to release an unplayable battleground format that I've waited 2 years for? Sigh...
  • Bkella
    Bkella
    ✭✭✭
    “The government developers in this town game is are excellent, and use your tax dollars efficiently.”
  • Cocorocho
    Cocorocho
    ✭✭✭
    They have been absent for couple of days, don't know if zos is taking action for people who doesn't do their job properly
  • Noobslayer3255
    Noobslayer3255
    ✭✭✭
    to the top, Zeni plz fix.
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its pretty bad atm...only time you can group que hopefully in under 20-45mins is to play in the early mornings on xbox NA. Other then that, you are forced to solo que or have all your buddies que at the same time and hope that you are on the same team or same match.
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Drachenfier
    Drachenfier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I solo queue, I get them back to back - and I still end up facing 4 man premades all the time, so I'm not sure how so many of them are having problems when I see them constantly.
  • Phatmattfu
    Phatmattfu
    ✭✭✭
    Just popping in here to say are you all surprised?

Their history with programming group finder is atrocious, I don't think these issues will ever go away.

They struggling with it for sure.
  • Draekony
    Draekony
    ✭✭
    BG's suck. Queued today got stuck with 2 level 20s and BOTH the other teams premades. Dunno why I bother. I support premades but give me a fighting chance not level 20s.
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    Let it be known to anyone thinking about purchasing Morrowind for Battlegrounds...

From PC/Mac Patch Notes v3.0.7 [04 06 17]
    gjYuMQl.png

As of [13 06 17]
    0dV1nzY.png
    Edited by Fake Remedy on June 15, 2017 11:57AM
    Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
    discord. fake_remedy#3254
    e. fake_remedy@hotmail.com
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    okey, pre-made group, wasted 30+ minutes waiting for the queue – nothing.

BG are still broken

However, if to be honest, I was lucky to play about 4 BG before (solo), but always had to wait 5-10 mins at least. still same things – someone declined. Idk, why solo works sometimes, and group never works at all. Maybe again prime-time problem.

was it 4th patch fixing BG? it's just a joke.
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• Unklarheit
    soll wrote: »
    okey, pre-made group, wasted 30+ minutes waiting for the queue – nothing.

BG are still broken

I have the same problem. I would like to know when the problem is fixed. When we get an information????...

Edited by Unklarheit on June 13, 2017 9:21PM
  • BigES
    BigES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert

We still can't group with friends and queue into BG on PS4 NA.

A major feature of Morrowind is broken.

Please pull your collective heads out of your collective asses and resolve this issue, please.
    Edited by MilwaukeeScott on June 13, 2017 9:22PM
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FFS - getting removed from Q because someone supposedly refused only to be ported in to find my self in a 1 v 1v 0 match which never started because I was ported back out - every supposed 'fix' seems to make it worse.

And still no useful regular comms from ZOS, just a product which I can't talk about in the way it deserves because all the appropriate descriptions are censored.

This has become so amateur.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And BTW Mages Fury Explosion will be the death of this feature because in deathmatch when you get lumbered with a sorc in group you just know they will be hiding at the back stealing kills with it while the rest of the group actually play - ill considered way to abuse the scoring? must be Wrobel!
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭

We are clearly having a problem. And it's either bug, or even if it does work as intended, current design is made in a way, that doesn't allow to actually play BG with your friends (even with 4 man pre-made)
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• crazyranger
    crazyranger
    ✭✭
    With ZOS's track record on releasing content this should serve as a learning point for pre-ordering. The release of Homestead and all of the subsequent patches was a huge red flag to pre-ordering Morrowind. It's a shame that so many fall for the deceptive marketing and get suckered in.
This discussion has been closed.