Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Battlegrounds still broken

• TomLukman
    TomLukman
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely TERRIBLE que times solo at 11:00 PM EST Xbox NA. We patiently waited and waited for this "fix" and this is what you bring to the table?...

Hm... I'm pretty sure consoles don't have the same update as PC yet.
    Options
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TomLukman wrote: »
    Absolutely TERRIBLE que times solo at 11:00 PM EST Xbox NA. We patiently waited and waited for this "fix" and this is what you bring to the table?...

We got it yesterday
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
    Options
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    I surrender
    Options
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TomLukman wrote: »

Yeah console got our long awaited "incremental patch" that we had to wait over a month for..only to have solo ques actually regress and group ques absolutely unplayable. Tried for 4 hours last night, got in to 4 solo ques after my group gave up and tried solo queing at same time. We got in to some of the same games...on opposite teams every time.

Please address this issue, I'm begging. I bought this game day one in hopes that one day this would be added to the game. During your Reddit AMA I waited and had the very first question in the forum regarding battlegrounds / arenas which was teased as being in the works. Now we get this half assed release that was a complete money grab to dedicated day one subscribers. I only pvp, I've done zero morrowind quests, I have no interest. I only want to pvp and this game isn't allowing it. Cyrodill is great and all but I was saying the gameplay was stale after a year...well here we are...

This is absolutely unacceptable from a company. I don't know who dictates or calls the shots but if I have a deadline or a dissatisfied customer..it takes a top priority. This issue is extremely too laxxed for how serious it is. It's literally killing off the game and forcing the dedicate day one players to realize how much we've actually been bamboozled by zenimax.

I suppose none of this matters as you got a fresh new player base with morrowind of anxious and oblivious players looking to spend money on your shiny god damn crowns. /rant over

A response would be nice but honestly, it's not expected given the precedent set.

@LokoMatic @SneaK @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    Edited by HEBREWHAMMERRR on July 13, 2017 8:38PM
    Options
  • HonorTheDead
    HonorTheDead
    ✭✭
    This silent treatment is getting old. Please someone come and comment about this. Tell us you are aware of the issues and what your next step is. Answer some questions to put your community at ease, please.

I don't care if you made a quick low quality video and posted it on the forums, just do something.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert
    Options
  • HonorTheDead
    HonorTheDead
    ✭✭
    Options
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is unbelievable ...Now all the group feature in ESO is broken.....
    Options
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is unbelievable ...Now all the group feature in ESO is broken.....

NOW? The group finder has *always* been broken.
    Options
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't PC just get the patch like 4 days ago? Don't you have that 2 week certification process to wait though? I have a feeling you're not on the same patch.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
    Options
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't PC just get the patch like 4 days ago? Don't you have that 2 week certification process to wait though? I have a feeling you're not on the same patch.

Read the patch notes. All platforms are supposedly on the same build. There is no such thing as a two week certification process. The certification process is a few days at most. The patch notes from the PC patch on Monday are similar to the Console patch on Tuesday. I've been asking @ZOS_GinaBruno in various threads to confirm this, but have received no answer.
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel

Options
  • Raezputin
    Raezputin
    ✭✭
    I just read Patch Notes for the New DLC Horns of the Reach, and I saw THIS : A Ready Check is no longer required for Alliance War groups formed through the Grouping Tool. First i was like, did they really listened to people who have good ideas and at second look I saw that its ALLIANCE WAR and only via some group tool noone ever used for Cyro. Sorry, but i call that a laugh into the face.
    Options
  • br0steen
    br0steen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ive queued solo, with 2, and full 4 man group the past several days with hardly any issues. We disbanded group once and swapped crown when it seemed to go slower and immediatly got put in a game. Not sure if coincidence, lucky or its not super broke? Your mileage may vary.
    Options
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They removed death match lol
    Options
  • Sophieous
    Sophieous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah now were're stuck with only CTF and Dom.

Like out of all the modes the only one that was actually worth it and the only one that has any kind of meaning in BGs isn't working anymore.
    EU | PC

Sophious - AD Templar (The one and only true Queen)
    Not Sophious - AD Warden
    Mayorz DK Slave - DC Templar
    May is my bae - DC Magblade
    Galabriem - DC Sorc
    Queen Sophie - DC Stamblade
    "I'm still pretty self-centered, greedy and angry" D.L.

Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    br0steen wrote: »
    Ive queued solo, with 2, and full 4 man group the past several days with hardly any issues. We disbanded group once and swapped crown when it seemed to go slower and immediatly got put in a game. Not sure if coincidence, lucky or its not super broke? Your mileage may vary.
    You play Xbox?or PC?
    Options
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I'm going to complain when it's bad then I have to give props when it works. Have spent the last two days playing battlegrounds with a full four man group on Xbox NA and it has worked near flawlessly. Average wait time between rounds was probably around 90 seconds. CTF was still disproportionately predominant game mode, but also got into a number of deathmatches.

Idk what has changed between patch launch on Tuesday and Friday night, but the system has been way better. Even performed well during prime time. Maybe whatever that grouping bug was on the sever end was messing with it. Props to the team; @ZOS_BrianWheeler, @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom.

*Note, I have knocked on wood multiple times in hopes of warding off any jinxes.

Options
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting..im in the process of a move but will hook the box up to try a couple group ques and do some testing on Xbox NA tonight.
    Edited by HEBREWHAMMERRR on July 17, 2017 1:15PM
    Options
  • TomLukman
    TomLukman
    ✭✭✭
    Problem pushed under the carpet...
    Options
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gravord wrote: »
    Cocorocho wrote: »
    And why are you surprised?

Because its a third patch that suppose to fix it and ive payed for Morrowind for battlegrounds only?

be glad if its fixed in 3 months, this is ZoS were talking about.

Even if it is fixed, its going to break again in 1 or 2 patches for another few months down the line.

3 months???? xDDDDDDD

Still having this issue in 2019

ESO makes too much money now, they don't give a single ***
    Ad Victoriam!
    Options
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why would you necro this? go to sleep
    Options
  • SunshinePL
    ZOS your queue system to BGs was better before. Even less fair BGs are better than waiting 20-30 min. 1-2 players random and 3-4 players pre-made is ok. But we have this situation because you want connect only players with a lot of experience (no visible rating) with other players with a lot of experience. You could kick off this system, especially because BGs are no CP.
    Options
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is it possible can you explain why we need a ready check?Can you remove the ready check that should greatly improve people issue of getting into BG.

We implemented a Ready Check to give players an out in case they simply aren't ready to be ported to a Battleground. If you're in the middle of completing a quest for example, or looting a Treasure Chest, or killing a boss - you may not be ready to be taken away from that activity as soon as a Battleground is ready to begin. By declining the Ready Check, you're essentially telling our system that it should find someone else to replace you and you don't want to be ported yet. Not having this means someone could suddenly be taken away from something they were in the middle of doing, which could also lead to players immediately leaving as soon as a Battleground begins to return to their prior activity, impacting all the other teams.

Edit: Made a small clarification.

Sooooo, its 2019 now and the Queue is still bugged like in 2017..... Anything you can tell us?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Would be nice to have a working queue after 2 years..... But i guess thats too much to ask for right?
    Options
  • labambao
    labambao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pvp players in tamriel is like that poor kids in Africa. They exist, but who cares. So I don't be surprised if zos just close bgs and make cyro a new pve zone
    Options
  • Kombinator
    Kombinator
    ✭✭✭
    Had one battleground, because of quest. Now i'm healer/tank mainly, and so i decided to do that as healer. And guess the stat:

1kill
    many deaths
    0 assist

I also got a bunch of medals for healing, but seriously. No assist for healing the ass out of a damage who then kills an enemy. I can't say, that i was efficient, because no PVP gear nor much experience in this game's PVP, but i was more than ZERO!
    Options
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Ozby on April 9, 2019 8:24AM
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
    Options
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic because it was originally created June 2017 and the information contained may no longer be relevant.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.