Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.0.1

• DschiPeunt
    DschiPeunt
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, with the newest changes to Orbs and Shards, magicka builds have no synergy left to restore stamina. Great job, ZOS. /sarcasm
    Server: EU AD || Guilds: EquinoX

Telleno || Dro-M'Athra Destroyer || Magicka DK || My YouTube-Channel || Profile on ESO-Database

World 1st vMoL Hardmode
    World 1st vHRC Hardmode (SotH)
    World 1st vAA Hardmode (SotH)
    World 1st vSO Hardmode (Dark Brotherhood)
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sirtadzio wrote: »
    I like the adaptation that orbs can restore the highest resource pool of either stam OR mag- this is excellent for DPS. But what about my poor tank friends??!! Before I could send shards for stam and orbs for magica, depending on their need, now they'll only ever get one- especially looking at magica intensive tanks not getting stamina back from any allied source now. (Except from the minor stam recovery buff they could get from a warden healer I guess?)

But they are blocking : ( regen don't matter.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • Cellentel
    Cellentel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    I like new changes to orbs and shards but...does that not making tank with higher magicka then stamina little problematic ?

Yes, I'm concerned about the implications of this for sword-and-shield magicka tanks (which are definitely a thing).
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rykoth wrote: »
    So some of you people are whining because they didn't fix everything you've all been whining incessantly about when you wanted it right this instant?

Good lord. You're like children that need to be sent to their room when not getting your way.

Have some patience.

I'll even spell it out for you.

P A T I E N C E

Learn it. Let the devs do what they're going to do. And if you don't get your way exactly, learn to deal with it or go away.

your right, we havent waited enough years for things to be working properly. bad enough we wait half a year for major changes anyways.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Fixed an issue where Millenith was referred to as "fffffffMillenith" on certain steps of Crafting Certification. Unrelated, we’ve also removed the cat from the office."

Nooo. Khajiit was having so much fun in there with the nerfing and the delicious bugs and so so so much coffee!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Incubusphan
    Incubusphan
    ✭✭
    I truly hope the next pts patch has the proper class tweaks you are promising. Truly... @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can nightblade cloak make us invisible to our group mates, please? This would really help us not get noticed for our non contribution to the group.

Lol...wow

Our siphoning attacks can crit heal now? And we get major armour for 2 seconds more..sick yo. At the very least they did buff us. Still the worst class though.
    The Flyers
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2hd crit rush dmg fixed, I am sure dozens of people will appreciate that.
  • Akimbro
    Akimbro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    • Aedric Spear
      • Spear Shards: The synergy from this ability and its morphs now restores Magicka or Stamina based on whichever has the highest maximum, instead of whichever has the largest missing percentage.

Just stop trying to combine the two. Leave orbs as a restore for magicka, and spears a restore for stamina.

Combining them and return the max of mag/stam stat means you will NEVER have the option for returning your lower stat. It was better before when you can choose which resources to give out. Good luck tanks.
      ALACRITY Emperors united RIP
      LAST PRODIGIES World first SO clear RIP

The last egg in the carton.
    • Dreyloch
      Dreyloch
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Ok, so a couple small Warden changes.

Everyone wants more reverts or changes ASAP. But I think we all need to take a step back for a second. This stuff may not be doable in a week's time. We still have 5-6 weeks? Before anything goes live. So keep on giving feedback. I've seen a wonderful NB video explaining detriments of the last notes, now we need a DK and Templar one. Preferably showing both stam and magicka pro's and con's. I wish I had that ability. I wish Deltia would set aside the kleenex box and show us Temp changes like Gilliam did with NB's. That would go much further if he really loves/loved this game. Heck, do it even if you still don't plan to play again. It'll be a nice legacy to leave behind =/
      Edited by Dreyloch on April 24, 2017 6:14PM
      "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
    • Nevasca
      Nevasca
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Spear Shards: The synergy from this ability and its morphs now restores Magicka or Stamina based on whichever has the highest maximum, instead of whichever has the largest missing percentage.

Ty!

Imagine being a tank, you're low magicka because you're trying to sustain your stamina, but you can't get more stamina because you're low magicka as well... LOL. Same for magicka DDs, sometimes you need to roll dodge you get low on stam...
    • FleetwoodSmack
      FleetwoodSmack
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Found the culprit killing templars.

dc1b66cbe135e5e47bc4e54939419119.jpg
      Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
    • DCanadianBacon
      DCanadianBacon
      ✭✭✭
      Juhasow wrote: »
      I like new changes to orbs and shards but...does that not making tank with higher magicka then stamina little problematic ?

Yeah, at first I thought this is a good change, which it kind of is, but now my Templar Tank is still unable to take advantage of my healer's shards or orbs properly. Guess it's back to the drawing board.

At least the RNG is taken out of it now.
    • Masel
      Masel
      Class Representative
      Cmon Guys, give traits and older sets a little love. You have the time to nerf tremorscale and others, so why not nerf the things that really need them and buff sets and trait that can use a buff?

Or can you at least give me some feedback on my suggestions and why you aren't considering them? They have been very well received and there's a lot of effort in it. I've posted them everywhere on the forums and I will keep doing that until I get an official response to them.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/337112/tweaking-set-and-trait-numbers-to-achieve-a-better-balance-in-eso#latest

Edited by Masel on April 24, 2017 6:17PM
      PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
    • Akimbro
      Akimbro
      ✭✭✭✭
      FeaR Turbo wrote: »
      SO TANKS CAN ONLY GET BACK 1 KIND OF RESOURCE ?!?!?

WHAT IS GOING ON.

0 SUSTAIN CHANGES?????????????????

NOT EVEN ONE?????????????????

-_-

They "fixed" tenacity to restore more on heavy attacks. Boom. Sustain.

:|
      ALACRITY Emperors united RIP
      LAST PRODIGIES World first SO clear RIP

The last egg in the carton.
    • Rohamad_Ali
      Rohamad_Ali
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Syphoning strikes can crit again ! This is good news and being asked for since forever . Magblade is happy with this change . Never revisit it again .

All the other stuff: You guys need to change way more then this but I'm too happy to get into it .
    • Jitterbug
      Jitterbug
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      @ZOS_GinaBruno which parts, if any, are included in and or lifted from the NDA?
    • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
      Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      @ZOS_GinaBruno which will be restored by shards/orb if my magicka and stamina values are identical?
      @Solar_Breeze
      NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
      EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    • LordSlif
      LordSlif
      ✭✭✭✭
      Sorc untouchable
      Edited by LordSlif on April 24, 2017 6:27PM
    • clocksstoppe
      clocksstoppe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      HAHAHAHA i knew they wouldn't listen. Once it goes to PTS, it's over. That's how it ships. RIP nightblade and templar.
    • olsborg
      olsborg
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No nerfs to lich set or amberplasm and no more tweaks to siphoning strikes apart from being able to crit? you bare make even in resources from this ability even if you focus on spamming light atk for far too much in combat.

PC EU
      PvP only
    • ProbablePaul
      ProbablePaul
      ✭✭✭✭
      @ZOS_GinaBruno I'm on PS4 so I can't get on PTS, but I was wondering how the changes to critical damage from stealth affect nightblade passives, as well as the racial bonuses that bosmer and khajiit get?
      Edited by ProbablePaul on April 24, 2017 6:23PM
      Bosmer Melee Magicka Nightblade
    • FlyLionel
      FlyLionel
      ✭✭✭✭
      Syphoning strikes can crit again ! This is good news and being asked for since forever . Magblade is happy with this change . Never revisit it again .

All the other stuff: You guys need to change way more then this but I'm too happy to get into it .

The heal can only crit, not the resources pulled.
      The Flyers
    • Uriel_Nocturne
      Uriel_Nocturne
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      HAHAHAHA i knew they wouldn't listen. Once it goes to PTS, it's over. That's how it ships. RIP nightblade and templar.
      Or using any Set in the game that doesn't offer Sustain (i.e. Seducer's, etc.).

I mean, seriously; what would be the point of running any other Set in the game if you aren't using the 5x bonus from a sustain Set?

These changes are still outstandingly atrocious...

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• casparian
      casparian
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      I seriously would like to know why they added those research scrolls... Like it really is a stab in the back to us master Crafters

Can't agree. Only master crafters (and, presumably, those who pay good money to master crafters) can get these scrolls. It's a nice reward added to the list of what master crafters can get by doing writs.
      7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    • Jitterbug
      Jitterbug
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Animal Companions
      Savage Beast: This passive ability now generates Ultimate when you cast an Animal Companion ability, instead of when you deal damage with an Animal Companion ability.
      Developer Comments:
      This change will make generating Ultimate from this passive more reliable for Wardens, as it can now proc off non-damaging Animal Companion abilities such as Betty Netch and Falcon’s Swiftness.

So steady, out of combat ulti gen?
      Edited by Jitterbug on April 24, 2017 6:41PM
    • ZOS_GinaBruno
      ZOS_GinaBruno
      Community Manager
      Jitterbug wrote: »
      @ZOS_GinaBruno which parts, if any, are included in and or lifted from the NDA?

The class changes from the base game are not under NDA.

Also, everyone, please remember this is only the start of our second week on the PTS. There are still adjustments to be made in the coming patches.
      Gina Bruno
      Senior Community Manager
      Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
      Staff Post
    • KhaN_BE
      KhaN_BE
      ✭✭
      sirtadzio wrote: »
      I like the adaptation that orbs can restore the highest resource pool of either stam OR mag- this is excellent for DPS. But what about my poor tank friends??!! Before I could send shards for stam and orbs for magica, depending on their need, now they'll only ever get one- especially looking at magica intensive tanks not getting stamina back from any allied source now. (Except from the minor stam recovery buff they could get from a warden healer I guess?)

But they are blocking : ( regen don't matter.

<sarcasm>They want tanks to stop blocking all time... so what is the issue. You will have plenty of regen when not blocking.</sarcasm>

I have a two tanks with more magic than stam. I don't like this change at all.

Neither do I like the changes to blocking (being charged stamina twice as much). The change to Repentance is punishing for my DK tank only. My Templar tank will still benefit, if the Templar healer doesn't need Repentance in his rotation. At this point I have no opinion yet on the impact of the change to Battle Roar. Will evaluate that one when EU chars are copied over.
    • jrgray93
      jrgray93
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Another nail in the coffin...
      Also, everyone, please remember this is only the start of our second week on the PTS. There are still adjustments to be made in the coming patches.

And this is only the third year of the game being released, yet ZOS still thinks anyone is using Healing Ritual. The disconnect between the devs "balancing" this game and the people who actually play it is staggering. We have seen the track record for this sort of thing time and time again.
      Edited by jrgray93 on April 24, 2017 6:28PM
      EP: Slania Isara : Harambe Was an Inside Job
    • olsborg
      olsborg
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Subversus wrote: »
      - No nerfs for sorcs
      - Syphoning attacks is still absolute garbage
      - Nothing regarding magdk, we can just delete the class at this point
      - NOTHING REGARDING VMA, like wow
      - Warden still p2w
      - Sustain nerfs still make 80% of the sets in this game useless now as we have to use sustain sets and maybe a proc set.

Amazing patch, I'll be back next week. No point in touching ESO until the next pts notes come out.

Yea siphoning strikes needs a big buff imo, you barely make break even resource wise even if you focus hard on light atking too much in combat. Make it free to cost and up the resource return or give it minor mending or something.

Dark deal needs a nerf, big time.

Lich and amberplasm needs a nerf. (just like bonepirate got)

Warden still too strong imo even with the miniscule nerfs it took this patch. p2w for sure.

PC EU
      PvP only