The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• wccoyote
    wccoyote
    Soul Shriven
    I have ordered the new expansion for my ESO.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind - Collector's Edition - Windows
    I have the Digital Online Empire Edition of the game.
    I ordered now the Physical Copy of the game? Is that going to work??
    When i try to redeem my original code for the empire edition (Yes,the Physic one ) it says my code is not reliable for it?

Can you answer me this quetion please

Willem Glas
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok ive been thinking its kinda odd that vampires only have 2 skills and 1 ultimate so i have an idea for 2 others skill

Summon gargoyle were a vamp can summon a much weaker version of the gargoyle

Blood bomb this takes advantage of vampire stages basically all the stored blood you took from enemies gets turned in to a powerful ball of blood that can be shot at enemies each shot increases the vamp stage and gets significantly weaker per stage the reason its so powerful is because by the 4th stage its not worth using as it drains your own blood reducing health
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • AoDD33pfri3d
    AoDD33pfri3d
    ✭✭✭
    Will you ever include children NPCs? It's a little weird that there are none in the game. Even Skyrim had them. I keep seeing these bassinets in houses but I never see any babies or children.

How about when your married you can have a little one?
  • charlmgn
    charlmgn
    ✭✭✭
    Please give players the ability to choose which level of materials they are farming for (assuming at least they have the skill for it). I think a Master Blacksmith would have the skill to find Iron Ore if he looks for it. While it's nice to not be limited to farming in specific zones anymore for particular materials, it would be helpful to find the materials I need at least somewhere (without having to reset my skills). Thanks.
  • ketermuls
    ketermuls
    ✭✭✭
    Can you please make it so books can actually be places in bookshelves?
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ketermuls wrote: »
    Can you please make it so books can actually be places in bookshelves?
    This. So, so much. Surely there has to be a way to make this work so that a reasonable quality of books can be placed on shelves to make them look like they have a function and a purpose. Some interaction with books would be really useful. Please, i'm begging you, make this happen! Don't ruin Homestead for me....
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Haru_Iluvatar
    Haru_Iluvatar
    Soul Shriven
    I have two main questions
    1) do you need to buy crowns to get a house
    2) will I be able to take my current character into the Morrowind game?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have two main questions
    1) do you need to buy crowns to get a house
    2) will I be able to take my current character into the Morrowind game?
    @Haru_Iluvatar
    1) No, you can also buy houses with in-game gold
    2) Yes
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone in the devs notice that red dyes on Glass heavy, Mercenary heavy, Thieves Guild heavy, and Dark Brotherhood heavy produce pink instead of red? Can someone fix the colors on the dye system? Incorrect colors plus being sick of red weapons brings the cool factor down on being able to customize your characters. Also if you can't tell, everyone is sick of red/pink weapons. Can someone get weapon dyes please? It took you a year after armor dyes to install shield dyes. Please don't give us even more years before you realize you can change the color of weapons.
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • charlmgn
    charlmgn
    ✭✭✭
    Please remove or increase the maximum guild member limit. There are few enough decent guild traders out there, and we can only sell through the traders (unless we want to continually shout out in zone). Thanks.
  • Dreddlock-
    Dreddlock-
    ✭✭
    Hello ZOS_GinaBruno, I'm a little concerned about the huge difference in duration between the bow passive hasty retreat and the new DK major expedition buff. One lasts only 2 seconds where as the other lasts a whole 6 seconds. If possible, please re consider balancing them both out.
  • Dreddlock-
    Dreddlock-
    ✭✭
    Question, if I play on PS4 how do I port my characters and gear over to PC or Xbox Scorpio?
  • Darth_Apache
    Darth_Apache
    ✭✭✭
    Dreddlock- wrote: »
    Question, if I play on PS4 how do I port my characters and gear over to PC or Xbox Scorpio?

I don't believe you can tbh.
    "Darth Apache XB1, NA, AD, StamBlade, DW/Bow"
    Insurrection - The Eye - The Nightshade Consortium
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • Vitalist
    Vitalist
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, everybody!
    If it isn't difficult, answer please questions of the beginner:
    1) Where and how it is better to compare DPS from abilities and rotation? If it matters - I use Pet Build;
    2) With Treasure Map (and other map) - I can remove them from inventory if I didn't take away them yet?
    3) Trophy - I can remove these items from inventory after receiving? I can not use them (to add to a collection?).
    Thanks!
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you guys plan on fixing the current state of the in-game economy after the huge gold-drain housing currently is (not to mention the master-writs / furniture crafting)?

(For everyone's info: the economy around trader has completely come to a halt, due the high demand of the new crafting-materials for furniture and the lack of spendingmoney after buying a house.)
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happens to pets, costumes, titles, etc. when your ESO+ expires and you don't have the DLC purchased for it either? Can you still use those things?
    @PelinalWhitestrake Yes, you can still use all the items etc. you get from DLCs, you just can't access the content zones any more.
    Edited by Enodoc on February 15, 2017 12:32PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • Duragon_Darko
    Duragon_Darko
    ✭✭✭
    Will ESO on PS4 have a dps check/timer within the chat box as DCUO does? It will literally measure how much damage you do in a 30 sec or 1 minute interval and give you your average damage per second right in the chat box. Something like this would be extremely useful as consoles are not privy to add-ons the way PC is.
    .... I have to admit, the devs do listen to reason, if not to the forums. Thank you for "nameplates", a welcome addition to immersion, as well as the text chat box for PS4, which only comes on the screen when I need it too, and helps this gameplay SO MUCH MORE then without it. THANK YOU for the additions. Very much appreciated.
  • Paul_DA
    Paul_DA
    Why so much AP for keeps? Ppl abuse it!
    Stuck in PvP ? Bring 10 friends to be OP!
  • Bananabrodude
    Is there a chance you implement an option to reduce/disable the intensity of spell effects?

Like an "Intensity-Slider"

Example
    sun-fire-1024x576.jpg

Thread according to topic
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/322401/teso-and-its-problem-of-eye-cancer
    Edited by Bananabrodude on February 16, 2017 7:02AM
  • Cookiestealer
    Cookiestealer
    ✭✭✭
    Hello dears @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom \o/
    Still really excited about Morrowind announcement, all these amazing screenshots and Seyda Neen comparison by TERAB1T. The only thing that bothers me is a history behind that beautiful facade. I see the Greg Barley's point on his previous work on Hlaalu-styled Seyda Neen, which he mentioned during the last ESO Live. As far as I understood from Lawrence Schick's response to Scarab-Phoenix's post on Reddit: The Gold Coast Trading Company had a big and nice deal with House Hlaalu, and Hlaalu's Seyda Neen started to change its' appearance under Cyrodilic influence. Well, I like it this way. The question is: will we see some "evolution" of Seyda Neen by comparison between ESO and TESIII? Maybe some Hlaalu-styled debris and remains on the settlement's outskirts, or some old Hlaalu settlers who can tell something about the Seyda Neen's past? It would be nice to see or hear and read something like this.

And, yes, how about to invite Mr. Lawrence Schick to the show a bit more often?

Excuse me for my English. Thank you for your attention and have a nice day :)
    Edited by Cookiestealer on February 22, 2017 4:58PM
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you going to allow the deconstruction of furnished items for mats?
  • SunnyBunny
    SunnyBunny
    ✭✭✭
    After spending 2 wks finishing a quest line I was not aware of (that's my fault I should have paid more attention)to purchase the small red guard house that I fell in love with. I was so excited and couldn't wait to get it.
    I had so many plans for the space...now imagine my dismay when I couldn't get onto the roof. I had a plank ramp I purchased from a guild mate a couple of days ago in prep for when i got the house.
    But no matter how hard I tried - there is a dang INVISIBLE WALL.....my question is WHY???? I know we all have seen the videos of people building MASSIVE structures in the sky above their houses. Yes I understand they pay a lot so the property "bubble" is bigger - but still....
    Is it to much to ask to let us get onto the roof of the dang house we JUST bought? Please.

Lone Wolf Help ~ Royal Bank of Tamriel ~ Black Market Wares

I Know I'm Lost

*Ernestina - Imperial Temp
    *Ennus - Bosmer Sorc
    *Greavy - Orc DK
    *Somniate - Ra Gada NB
    *Cilano - Imperial DK
    *Ba'Raka - Khajiit Warden
    *Bird In Hand - Argonian Templar
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it amusing to hear Kai vent in his native language?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Atherol
    Atherol
    ✭✭
    Gina Bruno,
    Admin
    ZOZ

Hello,

On 02-09-2017, after many hours I completed the first stage of Veteran Maelstrom. Since then I have been changing

gears and trying different strategies to clear stage two. Today, when I tried to go back to that stage the saved game was not

there any longer?. Why it has disappeared? I have a screen of the day that I finally finished stage one if you need proof.

This whole things is extremely frustrating and unfair 'cause due to an accident I'm missing half a finger on my left hand and I

have a broken finger on my right hand that does not work very well, which make my game much more difficult than most. I need

your help and understanding to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Atherol

Help Ticket: 170213-004061
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know this has come up a million times, but just gonna throw it out there again. Will there EVER be in game obtainable mounts? I know it's a big seller in the crown store and you need to keep that, but some form of achievement mounts, or dungeons or something would be great. Anything better than the stable horses
  • Atherol
    Atherol
    ✭✭
    Hello Gina,

Unfortunately, I just keep getting generic answers (3 so far) from ZOZ help desk
    to my request for help:

"Response By (Carlee) (02/14/2017 09:03 PM)
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online team. Due to high ticket volume, we apologize for how long it has taken us to get back to you, and appreciate your patience.

If your issue has been resolved, please be sure to provide feedback using our Customer Service Survey when it arrives in your inbox. If your issue has not been resolved, please respond back to this email so we can continue to assist you.

Thank you again for your time and patience.

Warm Regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team"

Response By (Chet) (02/15/2017 08:02 PM)
    Greetings again,
    We apologize that we still have not been able to assist you with your issue and appreciate your continued patience.
    If you have not been able to find a resolution to your issue, please respond back to this email so we can continue to assist you.
    Thank you again for your time and patience.
    Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Response By (Carlee) (02/16/2017 09:00 PM)
    Greetings again,

We are currently experiencing very high ticket volume and we apologize for your long wait. We value your patronage and are doing our best to respond to each customer’s issue.

If you still need help from an agent, please reply to this email so that we may continue to assist you.

We apologize for the wait and thank you for your continued patience.

Warm Regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Atherol I don't think that's something they can answer on a Twitch live stream. It seems to be too specific an issue to be interesting to the general audience.
This discussion has been closed.