The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Duragon_Darko
    Duragon_Darko
    ✭✭✭
    Will ESO on PS4 have a dps check/timer within the chat box as DCUO does? It will literally measure how much damage you do in a 30 sec or 1 minute interval and give you your average damage per second right in the chat box. Something like this would be extremely useful as consoles are not privy to add-ons the way PC is.
    .... I have to admit, the devs do listen to reason, if not to the forums. Thank you for "nameplates", a welcome addition to immersion, as well as the text chat box for PS4, which only comes on the screen when I need it too, and helps this gameplay SO MUCH MORE then without it. THANK YOU for the additions. Very much appreciated.
    Options
  • Paul_DA
    Paul_DA
    Why so much AP for keeps? Ppl abuse it!
    Stuck in PvP ? Bring 10 friends to be OP!
    Options
  • Bananabrodude
    Is there a chance you implement an option to reduce/disable the intensity of spell effects?

Like an "Intensity-Slider"

Example
    sun-fire-1024x576.jpg

Thread according to topic
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/322401/teso-and-its-problem-of-eye-cancer
    Edited by Bananabrodude on February 16, 2017 7:02AM
    Options
  • Cookiestealer
    Cookiestealer
    ✭✭✭
    Hello dears @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom \o/
    Still really excited about Morrowind announcement, all these amazing screenshots and Seyda Neen comparison by TERAB1T. The only thing that bothers me is a history behind that beautiful facade. I see the Greg Barley's point on his previous work on Hlaalu-styled Seyda Neen, which he mentioned during the last ESO Live. As far as I understood from Lawrence Schick's response to Scarab-Phoenix's post on Reddit: The Gold Coast Trading Company had a big and nice deal with House Hlaalu, and Hlaalu's Seyda Neen started to change its' appearance under Cyrodilic influence. Well, I like it this way. The question is: will we see some "evolution" of Seyda Neen by comparison between ESO and TESIII? Maybe some Hlaalu-styled debris and remains on the settlement's outskirts, or some old Hlaalu settlers who can tell something about the Seyda Neen's past? It would be nice to see or hear and read something like this.

And, yes, how about to invite Mr. Lawrence Schick to the show a bit more often?

Excuse me for my English. Thank you for your attention and have a nice day :)
    Edited by Cookiestealer on February 22, 2017 4:58PM
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you going to allow the deconstruction of furnished items for mats?
    Options
  • SunnyBunny
    SunnyBunny
    ✭✭✭
    After spending 2 wks finishing a quest line I was not aware of (that's my fault I should have paid more attention)to purchase the small red guard house that I fell in love with. I was so excited and couldn't wait to get it.
    I had so many plans for the space...now imagine my dismay when I couldn't get onto the roof. I had a plank ramp I purchased from a guild mate a couple of days ago in prep for when i got the house.
    But no matter how hard I tried - there is a dang INVISIBLE WALL.....my question is WHY???? I know we all have seen the videos of people building MASSIVE structures in the sky above their houses. Yes I understand they pay a lot so the property "bubble" is bigger - but still....
    Is it to much to ask to let us get onto the roof of the dang house we JUST bought? Please.

Lone Wolf Help ~ Royal Bank of Tamriel ~ Black Market Wares

I Know I'm Lost

*Ernestina - Imperial Temp
    *Ennus - Bosmer Sorc
    *Greavy - Orc DK
    *Somniate - Ra Gada NB
    *Cilano - Imperial DK
    *Ba'Raka - Khajiit Warden
    *Bird In Hand - Argonian Templar
    Options
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it amusing to hear Kai vent in his native language?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

Options
  • Atherol
    Atherol
    ✭✭
    Gina Bruno,
    Admin
    ZOZ

Hello,

On 02-09-2017, after many hours I completed the first stage of Veteran Maelstrom. Since then I have been changing

gears and trying different strategies to clear stage two. Today, when I tried to go back to that stage the saved game was not

there any longer?. Why it has disappeared? I have a screen of the day that I finally finished stage one if you need proof.

This whole things is extremely frustrating and unfair 'cause due to an accident I'm missing half a finger on my left hand and I

have a broken finger on my right hand that does not work very well, which make my game much more difficult than most. I need

your help and understanding to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Atherol

Help Ticket: 170213-004061
    Options
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know this has come up a million times, but just gonna throw it out there again. Will there EVER be in game obtainable mounts? I know it's a big seller in the crown store and you need to keep that, but some form of achievement mounts, or dungeons or something would be great. Anything better than the stable horses
    Options
  • Atherol
    Atherol
    ✭✭
    Hello Gina,

Unfortunately, I just keep getting generic answers (3 so far) from ZOZ help desk
    to my request for help:

"Response By (Carlee) (02/14/2017 09:03 PM)
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online team. Due to high ticket volume, we apologize for how long it has taken us to get back to you, and appreciate your patience.

If your issue has been resolved, please be sure to provide feedback using our Customer Service Survey when it arrives in your inbox. If your issue has not been resolved, please respond back to this email so we can continue to assist you.

Thank you again for your time and patience.

Warm Regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team"

Response By (Chet) (02/15/2017 08:02 PM)
    Greetings again,
    We apologize that we still have not been able to assist you with your issue and appreciate your continued patience.
    If you have not been able to find a resolution to your issue, please respond back to this email so we can continue to assist you.
    Thank you again for your time and patience.
    Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Response By (Carlee) (02/16/2017 09:00 PM)
    Greetings again,

We are currently experiencing very high ticket volume and we apologize for your long wait. We value your patronage and are doing our best to respond to each customer’s issue.

If you still need help from an agent, please reply to this email so that we may continue to assist you.

We apologize for the wait and thank you for your continued patience.

Warm Regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Atherol I don't think that's something they can answer on a Twitch live stream. It seems to be too specific an issue to be interesting to the general audience.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Atherol
    Atherol
    ✭✭
    @Enodoc,

Yep...only problem is that I'm getting no answers to my request for help!

Atherol

Enodoc wrote: »
    @Atherol I don't think that's something they can answer on a Twitch live stream. It seems to be too specific an issue to be interesting to the general audience.

Options
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any planned engine improvements with Morrowind?

You guys mentioned you were working on a DX12 version of ESO over a year ago now, which might help to solve the FPS degradation over time problem this game has suffered from on Windows 10 for... Talos knows how long now. There's also the bug with jumping and landing on a near-vertical surface like a rock or roof that will cause characters to get stuck in a slowfall animation until they finally hit the ground.

Other MMOs tend to provide engine and visual updates with their big expansions, so I was wondering if ZOS is planning anything along these lines which might explain the long silence from you on well documented engine bugs.
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Morrowind introduce any new mounts at the stables? I'm asking because it would be the perfect opportunity to give us guar mounts at the stables for purchase with in-game gold, instead of the same tired four horses that are literally in every stable in the entire world. It would be SO NICE to have an option that's not those same four horse colors.
    Options
  • Pixel_Zealot
    Pixel_Zealot
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just curious about the dungeon finder and if you guys are aware of how broken it is. A lot of people have been complaining for weeks but we haven't had any feedback on it.
    Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?
    Options
  • Renoaku_ESO
    Renoaku_ESO
    ✭✭
    Daily Reminder...

. Developers / Marketing have not given us $100 purchase packs yet for crowns.

. The removal of items from cash shop is [snip] stupid. (Cuz we all know they will go in RNG Crates.

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 5, 2024 1:40PM
    Options
  • mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few things to fix please:

Black Hand Robe costume changes color when on a mount.
    Dungeon Finder - Needs to be worked on. It's still buggy and doesn't queue us properly a lot of the time.
    Abilities ID like you promised so our beloved skill tracking addon (S'rendarr) functions properly again.
    Veteran Aetherian Archive Trial - Final Boss: If you fall off the the floating rock your group is fighting on and your group kills the boss, you cannot return to collect loot from boss drops as it's not there because it didn't record you being at the fight. Please fix this, I was really bummed out to find that I wasted all my time in VAA only to see the final boss drop bug out and not be there for me.

Thanks.
    Options
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do we get a non-class skill to restore stamina in the future? We got three non-class skills to restora magicka IIRC (Siphon Spirit from the Restoration staff, Elemental Drain from the Destruction staff and Mystic Orb from Undaunted). It would be awesome for non-Templar healers. :)
    Options
  • ItsAra
    ItsAra
    ✭✭
    Griffe wrote: »
    Do we get a non-class skill to restore stamina in the future? We got three non-class skills to restora magicka IIRC (Siphon Spirit from the Restoration staff, Elemental Drain from the Destruction staff and Mystic Orb from Undaunted). It would be awesome for non-Templar healers. :)

I love this idea! Fed up with being told by stamina dd's that their regen sucks without a templar's shards. Mag classes love me but the stamina ones dont :(
    Max CP
    Dunmer Dk - Healer
    Redguard Nb - Dd
    Breton Temp - Healer
    High Elf Sorc - Tank
    High Elf Warden - Healer
    Options
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would it be possible to move the bard songs to the Music volume setting or a subset of Music as opposed to the Effects volume setting?
    signing off
    Options
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, please make Writ Vouchers account wide ( like Gold ).
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
    Options
  • TheLordSoth
    TheLordSoth
    ✭✭
    I'd like to ask, who's idea it was to make stun locks Stam cheap so can be cast all day long, but cost 3/4 of stam pool to break free of just one?
    So essentially you have choice of staying stun locked and killed in less then a second, or using all your stam to break free so you can be stun locked and die in a second.

Really this was a good idea?
    Options
  • kratier
    kratier
    ✭✭✭✭
    are you going to look at the balance of nightblade, its lack of survivability, and like generally fix the lvl 50 to champion 160 grind/ balance. because right now its like so backwards and awful.
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you going to allow us to deconstruct furnishing items for there materials?
    It's only fair if we can craft it we should be able to deconstruct it just like armor, weapons etc.
    Options
  • Alp
    Alp
    ✭✭✭✭
    So anything being changed with the base game in the update that adds morrowind? The 4 default classes are getting kinda stale.
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is there 24 player cap and even that on only the 3 most expensive homes? What are you doing to improve this?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Why is there 24 player cap and even that on only the 3 most expensive homes? What are you doing to improve this?
    YEAH!
    Options
  • Royal_Kitsune
    Royal_Kitsune
    ✭✭✭
    So... in reference to the Morrowind Digital upgrade is there anyway to get a digital copy of the lore book for that? I dont have the room or need for the stuff in the physical collectors edition but i would really really like to read the book can this be a thing please?
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone!

Starting now, during every ESO Live we’ll hold a Q&A where we’ll answer some of your questions about the game. All you have to do is post your questions in this thread and we’ll choose some to answer every two weeks on the show, though we do want to remind you to please be constructive with your questions. If you’re able to join us during the show, we’ll also take some questions from chat as well!

Thanks for your support, and we hope you’ll enjoy this new segment!

WHEN are you going to fix trials on console?!
    Edited by Orbital on February 25, 2017 5:44PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • n80fty
    n80fty
    ✭✭
    the past few hours ive been receiving a message about long loading times. is there an issue
    Options
This discussion has been closed.