The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Atherol
    Atherol
    ✭✭
    @Enodoc,

Yep...only problem is that I'm getting no answers to my request for help!

Atherol

Enodoc wrote: »
    @Atherol I don't think that's something they can answer on a Twitch live stream. It seems to be too specific an issue to be interesting to the general audience.

• Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any planned engine improvements with Morrowind?

You guys mentioned you were working on a DX12 version of ESO over a year ago now, which might help to solve the FPS degradation over time problem this game has suffered from on Windows 10 for... Talos knows how long now. There's also the bug with jumping and landing on a near-vertical surface like a rock or roof that will cause characters to get stuck in a slowfall animation until they finally hit the ground.

Other MMOs tend to provide engine and visual updates with their big expansions, so I was wondering if ZOS is planning anything along these lines which might explain the long silence from you on well documented engine bugs.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Morrowind introduce any new mounts at the stables? I'm asking because it would be the perfect opportunity to give us guar mounts at the stables for purchase with in-game gold, instead of the same tired four horses that are literally in every stable in the entire world. It would be SO NICE to have an option that's not those same four horse colors.
  • Pixel_Zealot
    Pixel_Zealot
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just curious about the dungeon finder and if you guys are aware of how broken it is. A lot of people have been complaining for weeks but we haven't had any feedback on it.
    Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?
  • Renoaku_ESO
    Renoaku_ESO
    ✭✭
    Daily Reminder...

. Developers / Marketing have not given us $100 purchase packs yet for crowns.

. The removal of items from cash shop is F***ing stupid. (Cuz we all know they will go in RNG Crates.
  • mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few things to fix please:

Black Hand Robe costume changes color when on a mount.
    Dungeon Finder - Needs to be worked on. It's still buggy and doesn't queue us properly a lot of the time.
    Abilities ID like you promised so our beloved skill tracking addon (S'rendarr) functions properly again.
    Veteran Aetherian Archive Trial - Final Boss: If you fall off the the floating rock your group is fighting on and your group kills the boss, you cannot return to collect loot from boss drops as it's not there because it didn't record you being at the fight. Please fix this, I was really bummed out to find that I wasted all my time in VAA only to see the final boss drop bug out and not be there for me.

Thanks.
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do we get a non-class skill to restore stamina in the future? We got three non-class skills to restora magicka IIRC (Siphon Spirit from the Restoration staff, Elemental Drain from the Destruction staff and Mystic Orb from Undaunted). It would be awesome for non-Templar healers. :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ItsAra
    ItsAra
    ✭✭
    Griffe wrote: »
    Do we get a non-class skill to restore stamina in the future? We got three non-class skills to restora magicka IIRC (Siphon Spirit from the Restoration staff, Elemental Drain from the Destruction staff and Mystic Orb from Undaunted). It would be awesome for non-Templar healers. :)

I love this idea! Fed up with being told by stamina dd's that their regen sucks without a templar's shards. Mag classes love me but the stamina ones dont :(
    Max CP
    Dunmer Dk - Healer
    Redguard Nb - Dd
    Breton Temp - Healer
    High Elf Sorc - Tank
    High Elf Warden - Healer
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would it be possible to move the bard songs to the Music volume setting or a subset of Music as opposed to the Effects volume setting?
    signing off
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, please make Writ Vouchers account wide ( like Gold ).
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • TheLordSoth
    TheLordSoth
    ✭✭
    I'd like to ask, who's idea it was to make stun locks Stam cheap so can be cast all day long, but cost 3/4 of stam pool to break free of just one?
    So essentially you have choice of staying stun locked and killed in less then a second, or using all your stam to break free so you can be stun locked and die in a second.

Really this was a good idea?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kratier
    kratier
    ✭✭✭✭
    are you going to look at the balance of nightblade, its lack of survivability, and like generally fix the lvl 50 to champion 160 grind/ balance. because right now its like so backwards and awful.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you going to allow us to deconstruct furnishing items for there materials?
    It's only fair if we can craft it we should be able to deconstruct it just like armor, weapons etc.
  • Alp
    Alp
    ✭✭✭✭
    So anything being changed with the base game in the update that adds morrowind? The 4 default classes are getting kinda stale.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is there 24 player cap and even that on only the 3 most expensive homes? What are you doing to improve this?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Why is there 24 player cap and even that on only the 3 most expensive homes? What are you doing to improve this?
    YEAH!
  • Royal_Kitsune
    Royal_Kitsune
    ✭✭✭
    So... in reference to the Morrowind Digital upgrade is there anyway to get a digital copy of the lore book for that? I dont have the room or need for the stuff in the physical collectors edition but i would really really like to read the book can this be a thing please?
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone!

Starting now, during every ESO Live we’ll hold a Q&A where we’ll answer some of your questions about the game. All you have to do is post your questions in this thread and we’ll choose some to answer every two weeks on the show, though we do want to remind you to please be constructive with your questions. If you’re able to join us during the show, we’ll also take some questions from chat as well!

Thanks for your support, and we hope you’ll enjoy this new segment!

WHEN are you going to fix trials on console?!
    Edited by Orbital on February 25, 2017 5:44PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    i clicked reply too many times sorry ~
    Edited by Orbital on February 25, 2017 5:43PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    i clicked reply too many times sorry ~

Edited by Orbital on February 25, 2017 5:43PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • n80fty
    n80fty
    ✭✭
    the past few hours ive been receiving a message about long loading times. is there an issue
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What would it takes to give the shadow from shadow image a circle around it to know the teleport range, or perhaps a change to the icon to know if you are out of range of the teleport?

Also, since the main thing I see NB's ask for is a solid heal. How much would it take to make it so when you teleport back to your shade you absorb the shade and get back XX% of your HP back? The longer the shade there the heal is increased by X%?

To make the other morph desirable, make the two shades aggro mobs, similar to the sorcs clanfear. Both PvE and PvP play style could greatly benefit from this.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Cookiestealer
    Cookiestealer
    ✭✭✭
    Hello dears @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom \o/
    The last ESO Live was amazing! Rich made it possible to see the positive answers on my last post here, even if you didn't read it :D And, wow, I see the inverse kinematics technology on your dev-build - just wonderful.

The next question is:
    Are there any chances to see a bit improved Dunmer armor sets when ESO: Morrowind comes? Not a full redesign, well, I mean just something that already made for Orcs and Redguards. The game is moving forward, the overall quality goes better, and with every major update we can see more differences between old and new.

And in addition:
    On that video: "RETURN TO MORROWIND GAMEPLAY TRAILER". There was a warden skill which calls, not sure, a cliffracer or a cliffstrider. And there were... Legs on it. So I hope that it was a cliffstrider, not a legged cliffracer, heh. Wasn't it?

Still really excited about everything else, thank you for what you're all doing \o/
    ... And excuse me for my English.
    Edited by Cookiestealer on February 26, 2017 2:00PM
  • Winchester1306
    Winchester1306
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom - I was wondering, since Morrowind is a complete new Chapter and not just a DLC zone, will we be seeing new Mages Guild and Fighters Guild quests? And, will the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild contracts and assignments also be extended to Morrowind for people who own those DLC's?
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    May I ask a simple question ?Why all the changes I just gotten used to drink and food before your updates now that you changed that it got very confusing to me .
    Also under inventory used to be consumables now that's gone you moved it under slottable items .Do you know how confused am I I mean my opinion maybe it was better before but who am I to question it .
    May I also ask what else are your company plan on doing in the future I can only hope it don't mess me up more .Also I over heard this not placing names etc. I been hearing a lot of cheat engine they use to cheat on pvp through there PC also over heard that they can do this by playing eso on there PC by streaming it from there Xbox one .I was in pvp I over heard all this so if it's true what would this company do to prevent it?
    Edited by wolveman on February 27, 2017 2:37AM
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you guys keep changing the battle music... ?
    What was wrong with what we had prior to Homestead?
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Greetings! I'm enjoying trying to plan out the perfect house now that Homestead has dropped. Here's my question:

Why are the vouchers earned from completing Master Writs not pooled account-wide? Shouldn't they be? Champion points are. Is it possible to, at least, make it so that we can deposit our vouchers in the bank, like gold and Telvar Stones?

Explanation:

You see, I have a main crafting character who knows 9-traits on everything and learns all my style motifs, but I also have a primary provisioning character who is the first one to learn all of my recipes. When I'm lucky enough to get a Master Provisioning Writ, it is significantly probable that my main crafting character will not be able to complete it, but my main provisioning character would. See the problem?

To preemptively answer your question: I created the provisioning character in 2014 when there were roughly half as many skill points available (no IC, no Wrothgar, no TG, no DB). It was either delegate crafting responsibilities (the provisioning character was also my alchemist), or have one character who crafts and does absolutely nothing else. I didn't want to consign my main character to JUST crafting, so I had my first alternate character share the load.
  • Raygen
    Raygen
    Soul Shriven
    here are my questions:
    1) with morrowind update we have any chance of getting new siege weapons ?
    2) new maps and things for pvp ?
    3) will we ever have a chance to craft jewelry and make our custom tattoos and hairstyle ?

thank you
    WE ALL HAVE A NOOB IN US
This discussion has been closed.