The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Riswa
    Riswa
    How can we find out when you fix Lost City of Na-Tum... Group Challenge is fixed? Help said to check the forum but I can find nothing about status of fixing the problem. I can find nothing about ZOS knowing there is a problem but Help acknowledged it and said people are working on it. i am confused.
    Options
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    Any more words about the DDos attack yet?
    Options
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thoughts on Monster Weapon Sets?

Source
    Examples
    Options
  • KingKobra
    KingKobra
    ✭✭✭
    Will you ever update homestead, and add more things to do, such as: Pets that move on their own, storage, activities or anything of that sort?
    PC-NA-AD
    Mag DK / Mag Den / Stam NB / Mag Sorc / Stam Sorc / Mag Plar (Healer) / Stam DK (Tank) / Mag NB
    Options
  • AmyTheSlyWolf
    AmyTheSlyWolf
    Soul Shriven
    Is there any chance to see some sort of world PvP functionality brought into the game? .. Like perhaps if I were to activate PvP for my character, anyone else from the opposing factions could attack me outside of major cities. If attacked by an enemy player they would be flagged for PvP as well if they hadn't already flagged theirselves. Does anything like this seem possible? I'm a huge WPvP fan in games like World of Warcraft and would love to see a system like this implemented into ESO.
    "When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed." - Marilyn Manson
    Options
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please implement resizing of housing objects?
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
    Options
  • RAFEBLACK
    RAFEBLACK
    Hi, id like to know if you guys are planing to add any new features to being a vampire, because it needs some things to be a really good vampire experience, i listed alot of them on the forum
    Options
  • Winchester1306
    Winchester1306
    ✭✭✭
    I have a question regarding the actual state of the ESO Live show. As a roleplayer, there is a section that used to be in ESO Live that I have not seen in a while: Upcoming Events. This was a nice shout-out to all your roleplayers, and made them feel included in the community to have their events mentioned and advertised. Please do not do what so many other MMO's do: exclude and ignore your roleplayers. Please bring it back @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umbra wrote: »
    (Homestead)
    Will you add such things as:
    - stablemaster
    - wayshrine
    - weapon and armour stands (more weapon-furniture at least)
    - npc-dancing-khajiit-girls-for-my-swimming-pool
    - some torchbugs for my garden (there is no life there)

Will you fix the bookshelfs maybe? How should i place Mages Guild reprints?

zos%20please.png

My library has counters and tables with Bangkorai, Rivenspire and Oblivion books nicely laying down on them. If they are in a bookshelf they can't be read, you have to lay em down flat so they could be read. Most players I know only have the fake books in cases and shelves and there lore collections laying flat on tables and counters.
    Options
  • philip.scaggsb14_ESO
    philip.scaggsb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    (trading)
    Can we get an auction house or store merchants we can put what we want to sell on.
    This idea of guild only trading is the worst idea since the beginning of bad ideas.
    If you want to focus on keeping players start there.
    Options
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you revise the limit for items in homes? Already hit max, most rooms unfurnished, and suddenly have nothing left to work towards in my home anymore.
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    merevie wrote: »
    Could you revise the limit for items in homes? Already hit max, most rooms unfurnished, and suddenly have nothing left to work towards in my home anymore.

Yes!! The caps are way too low. ZOS please at least double them!!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror
    Options
  • DyingIsEasy
    DyingIsEasy
    ✭✭✭
    In the Thieves Guild Update you made changes to the prioritization of combat animations.
    795bf0b64a4ab2d14400f29610ec6d.jpg
    While i'm sure some people like it that way, i also know a lot of people who prefer the old system.
    The way i understand it is that this is just a simple render setting. It does not change anything server or gameplay related.
    That's why i'm wondering if we can get a setting to switch between the two systems.
    Options
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    1) is using fake dummy guilds to exploit the intended trading system so bigger guilds can get traders for 100k and bugs out the rest of the traders, an offence resulting in a ban?

2) will you guys ever address this issue that's been going on for months and months

I'm so intrigued as to what the answers to these 2 questions are.
    Thank you
    Options
  • Khaos_Bane
    Khaos_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there an ESO Live today? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • Aldmera
    Aldmera
    ✭✭
    I assume not since everyone is at Pax East...
    Options
  • Aldmera
    Aldmera
    ✭✭
    "Elder Scrolls Online‏ @TESOnline

Due to #PAXEast, we are not having an #ESO Live today. The next one will be on March 17"
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    They doing a stream from PAXeast?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmera wrote: »
    "Elder Scrolls Online‏ @TESOnline

Due to #PAXEast, we are not having an #ESO Live today. The next one will be on March 17"

Well hang on, where did you get that from? I'm looking at https://twitter.com/TESOnline right now.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Options
  • Nahtal
    Nahtal
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone tell me whats going-on on the dolmens in Alik'r Desert? 8 9 players playing like a bot.

Also have report it.

Why are they not banned? And will they be banned?

Love to crind, to sell, to explore, to heal, and to have fun.
    Templar Breton vampire HEAL CP463 Lord Massimo 'fire is his friend'
    Templar Argonian QUAN CHI HEAL CP463: 'the light of friendly'
    Nightblade Breton Sjangsung DPS CP463 'does not take souls'
    Zizeng (new char) DPS/HEAL warden (not chinees char)
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaos_Bane wrote: »
    Is there an ESO Live today? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    I came here looking for a time and a link, and I can't find it. If there's an ESO Live today, they need to post some info about it so people can actually attend.
    *EDIT: Never mind. I see that buried in this thread is some info that the ESO Live was moved to the 17th. Love you guys, but please make this info more easy to find.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on March 10, 2017 7:55PM
    Options
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Deadra and Aedra of ZOS. The last couple of patches, us stamina dependend dd's have feld an icy cold wind pass us. Our damage,sustain and our ability to play just as well as magicka based creatures has been taken away from us. Many of the adjustments have had an origin in pvp. When can we expect some love again?
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
    Options
  • trompok13
    trompok13
    Soul Shriven
    Just one little tiny thing... when are you going to fix the game? You know what i mean i that every thing is wrong with it every direction you take and do is wrong, how is that possible? Do you hate your player base, do you hate money, why aren't you making the game the way it was supposed to be. Remember 2014 quakecon, enforcers and outlaws was a cool concept for pvp, spell crafting and other stuff you cut out and made us pay in DLC or your crappy item store for a pay to play game. Really anyone at zenimax sees this tell Robert A. Altman or who ever you bow now a days.
    Options
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actual structures for housing!!!
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
    Options
  • fallentemplar
    fallentemplar
    ✭✭✭
    the looking for group tool is kicking the whole group giving everyone a que then and ppl are leaving and cant reque as we have a cool down for it not really a question kinda a statement but just so you know
    Options
  • Wysguy99
    Wysguy99
    ✭✭
    I have three main questions
    -will the thieves guild or dark brotherhood be expanded upon in future updates, dlc, etc ( there are multiple guild halls)?
    -in light of the warden class will we continue to get new classes periodically through out future updates?
    -(personal favorite) given that pretty much all locations from previous elder scrolls games are in Eso will skyrim be the next big update or more specifically will the potential for vampire lord be added as a class or alternative to Lamae bloodline which would also bring into question if other bloodlines would be added in the future and whether or not other were-transformations would be added were-bear, were-cat, etc?
    Options
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a question regarding the actual state of the ESO Live show. As a roleplayer, there is a section that used to be in ESO Live that I have not seen in a while: Upcoming Events. This was a nice shout-out to all your roleplayers, and made them feel included in the community to have their events mentioned and advertised. Please do not do what so many other MMO's do: exclude and ignore your roleplayers. Please bring it back @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

How do YOU roleplay? What roleplay activities do YOU do? Just curious.
    Options
  • goboltz
    goboltz
    ✭✭✭
    Question 1:
    Can we get the UI to be switched so when farming resources with multiple items to pick-up that there is ONLY a pick up ALL,
    The drops & respawn are being KILLED by lame people who take out the ie: "Kuta" and leave the rest, so the nodes will not refresh/respawn & ALL our work gets us is junk ! Very disrespectful practice . ..

Question 2:
    Can we Fix the 4K HDR version, If I get in a delve/dungeon and it gets "busy" , lots of AoE & such,
    It crashes to "Blue-screen-of-death" (App Crashes & I report to Playstation, on PS4-Pro, Full 4-L with HDR)
    It looks EPIC this way & a shame I have to fall-back to 1080p to get it to stop.

Question 3:
    Every once in a while I get "Kicked out for SPAMMING Chat" , But I'm NOT in chat or even having a conversation with anyone !?
    Is this a Glitch?! or is someone using a 3rd party app in my name to get me kicked so they can get ALL the resources ?!

Absolutely Love this game, It's My Greatest Addiction & My Kryptonite ! ! Thank you ! Mara Bless you & be Kind !
    [PS5] [NA] [EP] - "Cheese for Everyone" !
    Options
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    goboltz wrote: »
    Question 1:
    Can we get the UI to be switched so when farming resources with multiple items to pick-up that there is ONLY a pick up ALL,
    The drops & respawn are being KILLED by lame people who take out the ie: "Kuta" and leave the rest, so the nodes will not refresh/respawn & ALL our work gets us is junk ! Very disrespectful practice . ..

Question 2:
    Can we Fix the 4K HDR version, If I get in a delve/dungeon and it gets "busy" , lots of AoE & such,
    It crashes to "Blue-screen-of-death" (App Crashes & I report to Playstation, on PS4-Pro, Full 4-L with HDR)
    It looks EPIC this way & a shame I have to fall-back to 1080p to get it to stop.

Question 3:
    Every once in a while I get "Kicked out for SPAMMING Chat" , But I'm NOT in chat or even having a conversation with anyone !?
    Is this a Glitch?! or is someone using a 3rd party app in my name to get me kicked so they can get ALL the resources ?!

Absolutely Love this game, It's My Greatest Addiction & My Kryptonite ! ! Thank you ! Mara Bless you & be Kind !

If you love this game and you want the absolute best experience you should play on pc.
    Options
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, what will be the solution for players with max slots for the upcoming Warden class? Will we get free slots? Pay normal price for more slots or will there be a deal prior to release? If there is a deal; is there any confirmation of the price/how many slots we can get? Merci.
    Edited by FlyLionel on March 16, 2017 4:48PM
    The Flyers
    Options
This discussion has been closed.