The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Nahtal
    Nahtal
    ✭✭✭
    This might be a little weird: But why not a unbound vendor?
    Love to crind, to sell, to explore, to heal, and to have fun.
    Templar Breton vampire HEAL CP463 Lord Massimo 'fire is his friend'
    Templar Argonian QUAN CHI HEAL CP463: 'the light of friendly'
    Nightblade Breton Sjangsung DPS CP463 'does not take souls'
    Zizeng (new char) DPS/HEAL warden (not chinees char)
  • Triipzzz
    Triipzzz
    ✭✭✭
    Why does the master bow enchant not work on the training skeleton in your house if you swap bars after using the ability to proc the enchant.
  • koralr33fer
    koralr33fer
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering if you could discuss the housing system more and possibly the option to co-own the house with characters you share a pledge of mara. It seemed like you'd be able to move in together and share a home but currently only one person owns the home and the other is just a visitor with just the option to move items like any other player. It'd be nice to have a co-owner status only with characters that are pledged. That way both can place items at the house as well as both being able to teleport there at any time. It would also increase the role-playing as you would seem more truly married. This would add additional benefit to pledged status as well and would increase pledge sales drastically.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS,

this is really a fail, why is there an invisible wall preventing us to access the roof of this nice house?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnAJBK-wsl8

Please fix it asap

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_KaiSchober
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is curious yes.

Why is the heartwood so rare yet everyone must use it to make buckets?

Surely if the heartwood has always been such a sought after and unusual resource then people would start making buckets out of something else instead yes? Something perhaps more common like all that red wood khajiit finds lying about? That would make very pretty buckets indeed!

It is almost as if khajiit needed to make a washing line but instead of making it from simple rope she chose to make it from many woven threads of the finest gold.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • FuriousStar
    FuriousStar
    ✭✭✭
    Probably already asked a dozen times in this gigantic thread, but what would you say is life expectancy of ESO on consoles?

Knowing console* games fizzle alot quicker than on pc or mac, I just want to know how long you anticipate the game to be on ps4. I hope to enjoy it for many years to come.
    Edited by FuriousStar on March 2, 2017 1:53AM
  • MusekininKanchou
    MusekininKanchou
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit is curious yes.

Why is the heartwood so rare yet everyone must use it to make buckets?

Surely if the heartwood has always been such a sought after and unusual resource then people would start making buckets out of something else instead yes? Something perhaps more common like all that red wood khajiit finds lying about? That would make very pretty buckets indeed!

It is almost as if khajiit needed to make a washing line but instead of making it from simple rope she chose to make it from many woven threads of the finest gold.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I have to agree with the furball. When furniture was first announced I thought. great!, finally something to do with all this freaken wood in my crafting bag. I was stupefied when I looked at the pts and saw not just no wood but no regular materials being used at all. As for the commonality of the new mats, yeah Heartwood seems really rare. So many things use it but I get so little of it. Yet I have enough wax to cast a life size Molag Bal statue. Also I'd like to request recipes for a ball of yarn and maybe a scratching post for my pet cats and weird Khajiit friends that come over to visit.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the guys going to work on a filter for motifs in the guild store trader UI on all platforms?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Gardum
    Gardum
    Soul Shriven
    Where can I find useful information on the Morrowind expansion ?
    I can find lots about new class and areas and such but not one bit of information on character levelling, Champion Points distribution or anything at all to do actual character progression ?
    Is this a well kept secret or something no one wants to know besides myself. ?
    Or please point me in the direction of a useful site with information
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gardum If starting a new character, completing the content in Morrowind is supposed to get you to about Level 30. The CP gear cap is not increasing from 160, and I don't think they've said either way about the CP spending cap yet. (Is that the sort if info you were looking for?)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gardum wrote: »
    Where can I find useful information on the Morrowind expansion ?
    I can find lots about new class and areas and such but not one bit of information on character levelling, Champion Points distribution or anything at all to do actual character progression ?
    Is this a well kept secret or something no one wants to know besides myself. ?
    Or please point me in the direction of a useful site with information

I'd imagine, one the NDA has been lifted, that the players ZOS invites to comes play Morrowind will have loads of information to give out, such as leveling, CP, in-depth class skills, etc. However, it's still fairly early and we'll most likely not have anything of that nature till at least Mid-April (maybe).
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will stablemasters in Vvardenfell sell Guar mounts instead of horses? It would make a lot of sense.
    Also, will we get some Morrowind-themed hairstyles and casual outfits/costumes too?
    And houses in Vvardenfell?
  • Nolphi
    Nolphi
    ✭✭✭
    We really and urgently need NPCs in our house to make these places feel alive!

Functional NPSs
    - Bard with Song Selection options. I would pay 10K crowns for this, not kidding... this will instantly add atmosphere and make these places homely
    - Stablemaster
    - Crafting Writ assistant (fetch and deliver)
    - Guild Bank assistant (access to guild bank)

Non Functional
    - Guards
    - Guests
    - 'Props' Court Jester, Dancers, Cooks, Staff, etc

Right now houses lack atmosphere (empty, liveless, silent, lonely places) and functionality. All my toons have a daily routine of feeding horses and doing their writs. There is simply no reason to ever be home. None of the above is difficult to implement by the way and the crowns would sell like hot cakes.... more than a Spriggan themed mount, trust me!
    Clan Nolphi Family Gaming
    Follow @kingnolphi on twitter
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

May we please have some Master Crafter Achievement Titles to place along side of our name.

Thanking you in advance. o:)
    PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • Paganini
    Paganini
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

i heard that there'll be a ESO-Live stream next week about the Battleground(4vs4vs4) system.
    I got some question about the battlegrounds, i hope you'll be able to answer next week:

-Will 4vs4vs4 player get an extra pvp-rank? (not only "weekly-highscore" like MSA&DSA)
    -Will there be an extra reward-system?

By now the pvp-rank-system in Cyrodiil is worthless. People are turning bleakeres since more than 2 weeks+ and make 1-2 Million AP + every day easily. They're getting rewarded for doing nothing... That is a really, REALLY big punch in the face of every fair and confirmed pvp-player!! Everyone is praying that we'll get an extra pvp-rank-system for the battlegrounds, so everyone is able to see if you're good in zerging and leaching ap @ Bleakers, or if you're really good at how to play pvp!!
    Edited by Paganini on March 3, 2017 12:54PM
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolphi wrote: »
    We really and urgently need NPCs in our house to make these places feel alive!

Functional NPSs
    - Bard with Song Selection options. I would pay 10K crowns for this, not kidding... this will instantly add atmosphere and make these places homely
    - Stablemaster
    - Crafting Writ assistant (fetch and deliver)
    - Guild Bank assistant (access to guild bank)

Non Functional
    - Guards
    - Guests
    - 'Props' Court Jester, Dancers, Cooks, Staff, etc

Right now houses lack atmosphere (empty, liveless, silent, lonely places) and functionality. All my toons have a daily routine of feeding horses and doing their writs. There is simply no reason to ever be home. None of the above is difficult to implement by the way and the crowns would sell like hot cakes.... more than a Spriggan themed mount, trust me!

Don't ever tell ZO$ how much you would really pay for something because they will double it.
    Edited by MythicEmperor on March 3, 2017 1:23PM
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS,

why is there no "deconstruct" option for furniture crafting? That would be a nice addition to the game.

There could be then a fair chance to drop some furniture crafting mats and a very low (depending on crafter level) chance of dropping the whole crafting recipe (plan, or how is it called, I can not remember now).

Could you please consider addind this option to the game in the future?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror
  • Veloth_Telvannis
    Veloth_Telvannis
    Soul Shriven
    will there be Redoran Architecture present on Vvardenfell? i miss those bug shell houses
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Pocket Change. For 500 gold, you can get a stack of gold coins that looks like a stack of gold coins.

MoioEaa.jpg

This is Mountain of Loot. For 10,000 gold, you can buy a brown mound of uncertain origins. Is that a rabbit? A rat's tail? A chicken mudcrab thing? I don't even really know what I'm looking at.
    And you can only purchase this after fencing a million gold worth of items. Huge grind, crap souvenir.

IXG49CB.jpg

The worst thing about it is that you can't even play around with it. 95% of the mountain disappears if you rotate it 180 degrees, leaving just a few stacks of bottle caps. It's an overall atrocious design, as though somebody felt since only a few players would ever get to experience it, why not just phone in the project. So the Mountain of Loot became a Pile of Manure.
    YMQnp7Q.jpg

Is there any way to get this redesigned so that it looks a lot less like a barnacle encrusted rock and more like a shiny pile of coins? For furnishing and role-playing purposes, the Mountain of Loot in its present state isn't an attractive addition to a personal thieves den.

MfgwuUH.jpg
    signing off
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When are you going to fix the issue of exiting houses? I can't exit ANY of my houses anymore -- all I get is a loading screen that lasts half an hour (or until I log out in frustration). This is a game-breaking issue. Literally, I can't play because I can't get out of the house. Mac NA
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭
    !. Why hasnt the crafting timers been cut in half?
    2. Considering that you still have to spend the points to use it, why isnt crafting account wide?
    3. Why does ESO plus still have a limit on the number of quests that can be active?
    4. Why is horse upgrades set up to take 6 months to complete when you can level a toon to 50 in a week or less considering that you'll be in PVP and need the horse speed to keep up with the rest of the group in Cyr?
    5. Why dont we have a second NA server or a server that can actually handle all of the traffic?
    6. Why are we bringing in Morrowind before we have everything fixed when quality is better than quantity?
    Edited by jaye63 on March 4, 2017 4:20PM
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭
    7. When are you going to remove one tamriel and bring back the factions so that we can end the lag and crashing?

And if that isnt going to happen,

7a. When are we getting more servers or at least one that can actually handle One Tamriel?
  • Phatalix
    Phatalix
    ✭✭
    When will the Earthtear Cavern be available for sale and will there be any prerequisite achievements to be able to purchase.
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS!

Here is a free idea I am going to give you. Have a furnishing item that can be created and placed in homes which is a crafting writ board. One of each type (equipment and consumable) for writs. They are essentially the same as the ones in towns that reload each day and create crafting writ quests in our homes! Diagrams for these would be gold colored and could drop from other crafting writs or most likely the boards themselves sold by the master crafting vendor from vouchers the same way crafting stations can be bought. Thoughts?
    Edited by Djeriko on March 5, 2017 1:17PM
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • alsonotan0rc
    alsonotan0rc
    ✭✭✭
    Could you bring in someone to discuss what's being done about cheating? I know it's a sensitive subject that many people have requested more communication on, and ESO Live seems like a good platform from which to inform the community. Do you have a plan to deal with macro and script users and the returning bot trains? I know the specifics likely can't be discussed, but it would be reassuring to know that something is being done to identify and penalize cheaters.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • tpayne562
    tpayne562
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any plans to make Stam viable again for end game pve
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    When ZOS go fix your server?
  • Umbra
    Umbra
    ✭✭✭
    (Homestead)
    Will you add such things as:
    - stablemaster
    - wayshrine
    - weapon and armour stands (more weapon-furniture at least)
    - npc-dancing-khajiit-girls-for-my-swimming-pool
    - some torchbugs for my garden (there is no life there)

Will you fix the bookshelfs maybe? How should i place Mages Guild reprints?

zos%20please.png
  • Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    oh BOOKSHELVES.... :#
    how surprised i was after getting those reprints. I thought (foolishly) of a nicely arranged stack of books like on that pic above my post....but nah...i got a bunch of loose books (nice, but) to arrange them manually on a shelv..is ...well [curse]

and that is the only place it seems one can put em, i tried to bring them into one of the cabinets (empty9 that are supposed to home books....no way to do that.
    Please consider an overhauling of the guild reprints for better storage ,
    thanks
    pc/eu
This discussion has been closed.